A high school girl who raised...

De Inoridragoneel

Love I thought only met toward your children or family... That you could love know one.. Because it was impos... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

191 2 2
De Inoridragoneel

I never thought that love exist. Love ́s supposed to mean a great interest and pleasure in something. No one had that. No one has a great interest in something or pleasure in this world. In this world there is only hatred and sadness..well..that's what I saw in my own eyes.

A lot has changed since the 2 years. For instinct the kids are now growing into their human form since their father taught them new skills. They mostly come to me in their human form since they love being human as they said. I also changed during the years with my friends as well. We have been starting to be nicer to everyone now and started being kind so we can show my kids good manners. My teachers are very happy about that and think I mean well.

I was in class that day, working on my project until the bell rang, telling everyone that they can go home already. I started putting my things away.

   ̈ ̈Alright class. Make shier you finish that today and turn it in on monday.¨

    He said, We all left. I sighed, seeing Alex and Rose rush over to me.

   ̈ ̈God I was falling asleep in Ms. Morri class.¨

    Alex said, making me smile since I was exhausted too. Than I saw Sebastian parked in front of the school, waiting for me. I sighed, saying bye to Alex and Rose, hearing them say ̈Say hi to the kids for me ̈

    I smiled, walking over to Sebastian who opened the car for me. I went inside and sighed, seeing him go into the driver's seat.

   ̈Feels like forever since I seen the kids.¨

    He said, making me smile.

    ¨It has huh?¨

    I asked, looking outside the window and hearing some rock music, awaiting to reunite with my children once again.

    I never had the time to meet the father after 2 years..well only because I was a person called an introvert and I don't start talking to someone unless they talk to me. Which is why I don't talk to guys very much. Plus I don't even think he likes me, or even finds me attractive as guys would like to call it.

James POV

    I walked into my office, checking my new creations that I have been working on. But I don't want to tell what it is yet since I want it to be a surprise.

    Than John came over to me and smile.

   ̈ ̈How's it doing.¨

    He asked, tapping the glass seeing it was moving. I sighed, typing some things in my laptop.

   ̈Looks like it ́s doing better.¨

    I said and kept typing, drinking my coffee. He smiled at me.

    ¨SO. Diana and 626 huh. Think they'll make a cute couple.¨

    He asked, making me choke on my coffee.

    Yes. I know I wanted to get Diana and 626 on the same page but never intimately. He chuckled, patting my back.

    "Relax. I'm just teasing."

    I glared at him.

    "Sometimes I wonder."

    Poseidon POV

    I laughed, transforming back and forth into my human form. Dad sighed, putting our stuff down.

    "Poseidon you know how I don't like you going into you're human form."

    He said. I chuckled, stopping.

    "Sorry dad. Just wanna look my best when mom comes to pick us up."

    Once I said that I saw him blush. I smiled.

    Dad's been having a major crush on mom since he first saw her but he never gotten the chance to even talk to her. I smirked, walking over to everyone.

    "Hey guys."

    I whispered, making them look at me.

    "I have an idea. Why not let dad and mom finally meet each other."

    I said, making everyone smile but Flora who gasped.

    "Poseidon you can't do that. You know what'll happen. It'll get awkward. Than it'll start growing uncomfortable to the point where they don't even wanna see eachother anymore."

    She said, making Aphrodite glare at her.

    "You're always looking down on things Flora. Why not be positive and hope that they'll like each other."

    She said. Flora sighed, rubbing her neck.

    "Okay fine..but I'm doing it for mom and dad."

    She said. I smiled, telling them the whole plan. Right after I told the plan Flora rushed up to dad since she was 'the favorite'.

    "Daddy. Can I go play outside the doors with my brothers and sisters."

    She asked, very kindly. I rolled my eyes. Dad chuckled, kissing her head.

    "Of course. Just get back when your mom comes."

    He said. Flora rushed over to us. We all ran out, laughing quietly and rushing over to the entrance where mom will be at.

Diana POV

    I sighed, getting out of the car and taking out some Mc donalds for the kids. I walked inside, seeing one man smile at me and say good morning, making me say good morning back.

    "MOM."

    I heard. I looked behind me and saw my kids rushing over to me. I gasped, opening my arms out and grinning.

    "OMG. HI."

    I squealed, rushing over to them and hugging them, kissing each and everyone one of them. They giggled. They were now about 6-10 years old now. Kids grow up so fast..I mean literally. But since there dragons they have different times. I giggled, showing them their food, making them gasp.

    "Thanks mom."

    Hephaestus said. I giggled, They smiled, holding my hand.

    "We wanna show you something mom."

    They said, to my confusion.

    "And what will that be". I asked, seeing them walk me somewhere. Then I saw the doors to where their father was. I gasped a bit.

    "Oh. Oh no. I don't think you're father wants to see me".

    I said, now getting nervous..only because I didn't bring him food.

    "It's okay mom. Come on. Come on."

    Hades said and pulled me in there with the rest. I breathed, looking around. Wow..it looked like a jungle out here. I was so distracted that I didn't realize I was about to run into someone. Once I did, I gasped, looking up.

    "OH! I am so..sorry.

    Once I looked up I knew who it was...it was 626. He stared at me, shocked.

James POV

    I said, walking over to one of my experiences until I saw all the guys crowding 626 window. I looked at them, confused.

    "What is the meaning of this?"

    I asked, confused. They pointed at the window. I looked down at the window and immediately dropped my things. Diana and 626 were right in front of each other. I held my breath. This can't be happening right now.

Diana POV

    This can't be happening right now. I don't even know what to say but I can say this. He was handsome, almost gorgeous. He was so muscular and fit. My goodness. We stayed frozen for two seconds until I gasped, grinning.

    "UM. HI. Hi. Um..you must be 626."

    I said. He dropped the kids things immediately and laughed awkwardly with me.

    "Oh yes. And you must be Diana right?"

    He asked, holding his hand out. I gladly accepted it and shook it while grinning.

    "Yes. Yes I am."

    I said. He sighed.
    "Wow..you're so much prettier in person."

    He said. I giggled.

    "Thanks..so do you."

    I said. We laughed, uncomfortably.

    "Umm well..I guess it's my day to take the kids huh?"

    I asked, awkwardly. He grinned, nodding.

    "Um yes. OH. Here are there things for the week."

    He said, giving me the things. I hummed.

    "Ah. Yes. Thank you."

    I said.

    "Um..I was just wondering..have you been teaching them..human education."

    He asked, to my fear. Oh no.

    "Because I have been noticing them doing work that I never taught them."

    He said. I cleared my throat, pulling my hair behind my ear.

    "Oh um yes. I have. They wanted me to teach them some education so I thought I could teach them stuff that we learn from the outside world but I wasn't sure if you were okay with it."
    I said, defeatedly. He shook his head.

    "No. I'm actually glad there learning something out there."

    He said, making me smile.

    "You know. They gotta learn what's out there since there gonna live out there. Huh."

    He asked. I giggled, nodding.

    "Yes."

    I whispered and smiled at him. He smiled back until we heard the kids clear their throat. We looked down at them. They glared at us with boredom. I gasped, quickly grabbing their things.

    "Well we should be leaving already."

    I said. He gasped, moving back.

    "Right right. Of course."

    He said. I smiled, about to leave until he stopped me, making me turn to him.

    "Um..I just wanted to tell you that it was nice meeting you."

    He said. I smiled, my eyes softening.

    "..you to."

    I said, He smiled. I smiled, holding Hades hand and left. Soon I left. I sighed, laying the back of my body against the wall, trying to calm my heart rate down.

    I never talked to a man in years besides uncle and Alex. The only man I ever talked to was my father...since we were always together.

    Aphrodite giggled, smirking at me.

    "Is mommy falling in love?"

    She asked, making the rest smirk at me. I giggled, kissing Aphrodite head.

    "We only met sweet pea. Were not in love."

    I said and left with them to the car. Once we got in they were eating the food while Sebastian drove us home, looking threw the car mirror.

    "Well. Look at you guys. All grown up."

    He said, making them grin.

    "Hi Sebastian."

    They said, making me smile, eating my food. Once we got home they rushed inside, going into the living room, excitedly. I giggled, jumping on the couch and laying with them, making them laugh. I giggled, putting on How to Train Your Dragon since they loved that movie. I ate popcorn with them while watching it, enjoying the music and the dragons.

James POV

    I stared at my papers. I sighed, rubbing my head. Than John came in and sighed. I stared at the table still.

   ̈ ̈James...don ́t you think it's time for Diana and 626 to try and get to know each other.¨

    He asked, making me snap my head at him.

   ̈ ̈What do you mean ́get to know each other ́. ̈

    ¨I mean they should go on a date.¨

    He said, making me laugh.

   ̈ ̈DIANA! 626! HAHAHA!¨

    It always made me laugh when ever I thought of Diana having a significant other because she always talks about how love never exist and how men never cared for the female race and how they only care for themselves. She's just too complicated to be in a relationship. Especially trying to handle the relationship.

   ̈ ̈Come on James. He's been dying to meet Diana since he first laid eyes on her. Just one day.¨

    He said. I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

    ¨...i ́ll think about it.¨

    I whispered and looked at him. He smiled, leaving. I sighed, looking down at my desk. To be honest I don't think 626 will be able to handle her sarcasm. It took me years to handle that sarcasm.

    Diana POV

    I put the kids to sleep in each of their rooms. I sighed, walking out of Hades room and walked to the kitchen, getting a cup of oreo ice cream. I sighed, eating it and worked on my homework. Than uncle came in tiredly and smiling at me.

   ̈ ̈Hey.¨

    I whispered. He smiled, kissing my cheek and getting his ice cream. He sat with me while eating his ice cream.

   ̈ ̈How was school?¨

    He asked. I sighed, eating another spoon of ice cream.

   ̈Good. Got everything done.¨

    He smiled, moving my hair to the side.

    ¨I wanna ask you something.¨

    He said, sounding very stern. I looked up at him.

   ̈Would you..would you like to..be..be in an intimate relationship with 626.¨

    He asked, making me laugh.

   ̈Me. In an intimate relation. Uncle i'm too complicated to be in an intimate relationship. I don't even think my significant other would survive a day with me.¨

    I said.

    ¨I know. It's just..he ́s been asking about you..he wants to meet you. He wants to know how you're like, what you like..what you hate..Diana..you don't find those kinds of guys just anywhere.¨

   ̈ ̈That's because you made him.¨

   ̈Even so I still made him to be a normal guy.¨

    I sighed, thinking about it. He was a very astonishinshing man. He didn't seem like any other man that I have ever met before. The men I meet are old or fat or even just dumb but him..he's like a dream.

    I smiled at him.

    ¨I'll meet him.¨

    I said. He smiled.

    ¨You serious.¨

    He said. I giggled, grinning.

    ¨I'll meet him tomorrow after I get the kids something to eat. Plus I want to learn more about their dragon culture, see what I have to do to be more in there family.¨

    I said. He chuckled.
   ̈Is that all.¨

    He asked. I rolled my eyes.

   ̈Omg. Stop.¨

    I said. He laughed. I giggled, grinning at him. He chuckled, smiling at me.

    But..I don't even know what to do when I get there!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.4K 631 31
Astraeus, a baby dragon, escapes from his old coven and stumbles upon a little shop that he spends months stealing from and hiding in to survive. The...
308 1 23
"I am not like you, Diana". "Right. you do not have enough guts to be like me, Draco". "No. I meant that I am not a monster like you". My twin's word...
55.2K 1.4K 12
I never seemed to fit in. My life in Argonia was never as wonderful as I pretended it was. I loved my family, the quirks of my Argonian home and havi...
3.3K 418 30
Dragons. They absolutely despise humans. Humans. They absolutely despise dragons. Then there was her. A human that loved dragons and hated her own. T...