Chapter 4

Diana POV

Today was finally the day where Draco gets to go home with me and the kids. I smiled nervously, holding some in n out for him since he never really tried outside the human food. Once the door opened he came out, holding some bags of I guess of his clothes and things he needed. He smiled at me. I giggled, hugging him and smashing my lips against him. He held my waist, pulling me closer. I giggled, holding his hand and walking him to the lobby. He looked around, mesmerized by this new world he was walking into. I giggled by his curiosity. Everyone froze when they saw him come out. I was about to leave until he stopped, staring at the door. I looked back at him with wonder. He sighed, squeezing my hand. I smiled intertwining them.

   ̈You ́ll be okay.¨

    I whispered. He smiled, intertwining them back and walking out with me. He gasped, once he stepped out. He looks so relieved to breathe fresh air and to be on an actual living earth. I saw Sebastian outside, waiting for us. I smiled, walking Draco to the car. Sebastian smiled, bowing his head.

    ¨You must be the famous dragon Diana told me about. I am Sebastian. I am the butler of the household. I watch you're kids when you and Diana want some alone time.¨

    He said and winked at him. Draco chuckled.

   ̈Thank you. I admire you're caring ship and loyalty to our family. Is there anything I can do to repay you.¨

    Draco asked. Sebastian shook his head.

   ̈ ̈Do not worry. I am loyal to the family until the day I die.¨

    We went inside the car, driving back home. I gave Draco the in n out food. He got out the burger and ate it, making his face change. He started eating it as if there was no tomorrow. I smiled, so happy that he was happy. I ate my burger as well, enjoying the taste that fulfilled my mouth.

    Soon we made it home. Draco stared at the house with amazement. I giggled, holding his hand and walking out of the house. I turned to him, smiling.

    ¨This is where the kids go whenever they come with me.¨

    I said. He stared at it, still amazed.

   ̈ ̈Well you know uncle. Always going big,¨

    I said. He chuckled, grinning. Than the kids rushed out, running over to us,

   ̈Mom. Dad.¨

    They yelled, hugging us. We laughed, hugging them.

    Soon we went inside the house. The kids started showing him around since Uncle has a huge mansion. They showed him there rooms, the kitchen, the secret rooms, the secret passage ways, how to work the technology, the living room, and told him where he wasn't supposed to go since uncle blocked us in some parts of the house. After all that I was cooking in the kitchen while Draco was playing with the kids outside the backyard. I smiled, putting the food on the plates and taking it outside to our table.

   ̈ ̈Time for lunch!¨

    The kids ran over to the table, eating. I smiled, seeing Draco came over to me and kiss and neck. I smiled, biting my lip and holding his hand.

   ̈ ̈What do you think?..this new world that you're standing on.¨

    I asked. He sighed, laying his head on my shoulder.

   ̈ ̈ There's more room..more air..it's another society.¨

    He said. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him and connecting our lips, feeling his warm soft lips against mines. He pulled me close to him, making me smile.

   ̈Ew. Get a room.¨

    Hephaestus said, disgusted. Me and Draco laughed a bit, seeing him slap our son and sit down. I started eating with them, enjoying our family time for the first time.

    After that I was doing some homework while they were watching t.v. As much as I wanted to, I needed to finish this. I mean I only had a few questions before I was done so why not. Than I feel someone behind me but I was too distracted on typing my paragraphs. Than someone pulled me up, making me gasp.

   ̈ ̈Draco! Put me down!¨

   ̈ ̈It's family time. You need to spend time with us.¨

    He said. I groaned, reaching for my laptop.

̈ ̈Please. Just a few more sentences.¨

He ignored me and dropped me on the bed, making the kids laugh. I groaned. He cuddled up to me, kissing me cheek but I moved away.

̈No. Go away. You're mean.¨

I said. He chuckled, trying to kiss me but I moved his face away.

̈Kids. Daddies hurting me.¨

I whined out but they only laughed. I soon gave up and cuddled with him while watching httyd 2 with him. I sighed, kissing his cheek. He chuckled, cuddling up to me and watching the movie.

Soon after that the kids were doing there human work.While I was helping them Draco came in, confused to what kind of work they were doing.

̈ ̈What kind of math is this?¨

̈Mommy teaching us Algebra.¨

̈Flora said, writing it down. I smiled.

̈Well only her. The kids are still on fractions.¨

̈What happened to addition and subtraction. Math is math.¨

    Draco said. I giggled.

   ̈ ̈Because there's different types of math baby. There ́s algebra. Geometry. There ́s some with letters with it.¨

    ¨You can solve letters?¨

    He asked. I hummed, holding his hands.

   ̈And that's what i ́m teaching the kids.¨

    I said, sitting in the kitchen counter. He sighed, holding my waist, going up to my ear.

   ̈ ̈Maybe I should teach you something new.¨

    He whispered and nippled on my ear. I giggled, biting my lip and kissing his cheek.

   ̈ ̈Maybe you should.¨

    I said. He chuckled, kissing my cheek. I giggled, grabbing a cup of ice cream that I was eating and feed it to him. He took a bite and ate it. I giggled, giving him a peck on the lips, hearing Aphrodite and Hephaestus (for the hundredth time) ask for help. I giggled, getting off the counter and helping them with their new integer problem solving since they still get confused with adding and subtracting.

    Soon after that I was putting the kids to sleep. I sighed, kissing Aphrodite to sleep and left the room. I laid my back against the wall and stared at the ceiling. I walked over to my room, seeing Draco sleeping so comfortably and peacefully. I smiled, crawling into bed with him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to his arms. I smiled, closing my eyes and feeling the same comfort I always loved. I intertwined our fingers, staring at the ground.

   ̈Draco.¨

    I whispered. He hummed, kissing my cheek.

   ̈ ̈Promise me you won't leave me.¨

    I whispered. He held my hand tight, but with love and protection.

    ¨I promise.¨