Chapter 6

Diana POV

I woke up, seeing Draco not next to me. I yawned, looking around. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, seeing him cooking. I smiled, taking a bite of bacon he cooked. He held my waist and kissed my cheek.

¨Morning.¨

He said. I smiled, giving him a peck on the lips. I smelled the food he was cooking.

̈Smells delicious.¨

I whispered.

He smiled, kissing my head. Then we heard little footsteps walking down the stairs. I looked up and saw the kids. I smiled, rubbing their heads.

¨Morning.¨

I said, seeing Draco grab Flora and kiss her cheek very roughly, making her groan. Aphrodite yawned, sitting down.

¨Morning.¨

She said. I gave them their food and started eating with them while Draco cleaned up. Flora smiled, giving me her paperwork that I gave them to work on.

̈Thank you sweet heart.¨

I said, checking it. She played with her thumbs, nervously.

̈ ̈Mommy. I wanted to ask you something.¨

She asked. I hummed, smiling down at her.

"So I have been reading some facts about school and they said in order for you to start attending school you need to be 6. So I wanted to know if I can attend a public school like you."

She said, to my shock. She's already searching up how to attend. I looked at Draco who stared at her, shocked. I breathed, staring at him.

"Really!? We can go to school!?"

Aphrodite asked. They started cheering but Draco slammed his hand against the counter, making all of us flinch.

"You will not attend a public school ever!"

He yelled, making the kids freeze. I stared at him. He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't want to hear another word about a public school or humans ever again."

I stepped forward, smiling kindly to him to summon up the mood.

"Draco. Maybe it is time for them to start going to school After all what I'm teaching them won't do them no good for a job."

"Diana please..can we just eat."

He asked. I sighed and looked down. He sighed and continued putting things away. Flora looked down, sad. I smiled, rubbing her cheek and kissing her head, telling her to continue to eat so she did, ignoring her father's stubbornness.

I walked in the room, seeing Draco putting his shoes on. We were gonna go to great america with the kids and spend some time together. I sighed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. He smiled, kissing mines and started tying his shoes. I sighed, rubbing his shoulders.

"You know..they can make friends at school..they will be provided with lunch and adult supervision. They will also have fun over there. That way you can get some sleep, be able to relax."

"Please don't speak of school anymore."

He said, rubbing his head. I stared at the bed, sadness in my eyes. He stared at the ground, guessing he was discussing with his mind if he should let them out of the world or not.

"I'm tired of locking them in the mansion..hiding them from dangers..i'm tired of them being afraid of things of what's to come..I want them to explore..I want them to have fun..I want them to be comfortable in their society and not be afraid of the dangers that lerk upon this earth because believe it or not we only live once."

I said. He stared outside the window.

"..If you do care about them..than you'll let them go to school."

I whispered, getting up.

"I'll see you in the car."

I said and went to go get the kids to leave for great america.

We were at the fair, eating at the food center since me and the kids got hungry. Draco stared at his hands. I stared at him. Aphrodite giggled, pointing at her phone and showing Draco.

"Daddy look."

She said but he ignored her and just stared at his hands. I sighed, looking at the picture for him and giggled. It was a picture of her brother Hephaestus and Hades looking like a girl on Snap chat. She laughed, showing Flora. I looked at Draco who still stared at his hands.

Soon after that we drove home. The kids were sleeping by there excitement for great america. I sighed, still seeing Draco stare at nothing. I was about to say something until he cut me off, surprised by what he said.

"Alright."

He said, to my confusion.

"..I'll let them go to a public school."

This made me excited. Them. Finally going to school. I grinned.

"Draco. You won't regret it. They'll have so much fun. They'll make new friends, they'll learn new things, they will be watched."

I said. He held his finger up.

"But if something happens to them, even the slightest complaint, there out".

He said. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Yes my love."

I said. He chuckled. After we arrived at the house, Draco literally all the kids to there room since they were sleepy. I for one was exhausted and lazily walked up the stairs. I yanwed, lazily walking to the room until Draco picked me up as well. I giggled feeling my head swinging.

"Draco."

I whined, playfully. He chuckled, holding my thighs. I giggled, wrapping them around him and kissing his head. He hummed, placing me on the bed. I smiled, looking up at him. He smiled, kissing my head, making me hum in approval. He sighed, staring at me. I stared back at him.

"Diana. I..I have to tell you something important."

He said, holding my hands. I held his as well, confused by the sudden change of moment.

"Diana..I want you to know that the day I first met you..you were like a missing puzzle I found..that I have been looking for..you were the missing piece to my heart..to my soul and life. Of course I can't explain my willingness and my desireness but I can and will explain 100 reason why I love you."

He said, making me start to tear up. I held his hands.

"Oh Draco."

I whispered and stared at him. He smiled, kissing my hands.

"I new I would be even happy being with the kids but now with you..I couldn't even be any happier...so..I new I was ready for what I am going to do now."

    He said, going on one knee, making gasp. He took out a mini black box, opening it and showing a beautiful diamond ring. I covered my mouth in shock, crying even more.

    "Oh my..Draco. How did you even-."

    "You're uncle helped me. I wasn't shier of you're ring size."

    He said, making me laugh but still cry.

    "So..Diana Daculina..will you be mine?"

    "..I do."