Chapter 2

Diana POV

I yawned, fluttering my eyes open. I sighed, walking to the kids room and seeing them still asleep. I smiled, looking at each and everyone of their rooms.

    Each of their rooms were decorated by each of their personalities. Hephaestus was cool, sporty with rappers heś been listening too and so was Poseidon but with normal songs as I like to call it. Now Hades. I swear he's a mini version of me. He has the emo version room. All dark with dark shows and dark music with other dark stuff. I mean wow. Now for aphrodite she ́s the girly girl. Her room all pink and white. CLothes, makeup, some posters of her favorite band and a lot of clothes,. Jesus that girl can have a lot of clothes. And lastly my geeky little Flora. She has posters of her favorite books and books of mathematics, science, english and history. She also has her own little lap that uncle gave her for christmas. Sometimes I wonder what she's trying to make.

    I went down to the kitchen and saw Sebastian already almost finished with breakfast. I smiled, getting a cup and pouring kool aid in it.

̈ ̈Good morning Sebastian.¨

̈ ̈Good morning to you Diana.¨

He said. I sat down, still kinda tired.

̈ ̈The kids are still asleep?¨

He asked, placing the plates on the table. I started hearing footsteps come downstairs. I sighed, smiling.

̈ ̈Not anymore.¨

    They sat down on the table, saying good morning and already eating. I sighed, smiling at them.

   ̈ ̈Hey. I have something to ask you.¨

    I said, making them look up at me.

   ̈So I decided to meet your father personally up front and I was wondering if you didn't mind Sebastian taking care of you.¨

    I said, to their shock.

   ̈Really mommy. You're gonna meet daddy.¨

    Flora asked. I smiled.

   ̈Ya. I decided to stay with him for the night. Maybe for two days.¨
    I said, a little nervous.

   ̈ ̈So you guys mind?¨

   ̈Nope. Not at all. Just behave and don ́t get into trouble.¨

    Poseidon said. I giggled, kissing his head.

    ¨I won ́t.¨

    I said and ate the bacon. Sebastian smirked at me. I glared at him. He chuckled and continued cooking for my uncle. I sighed, looking down at my plate.

    After that I was packing, grabbing everything I needed. Toothbrush, clothes, soap, and other things that guys shouldn't know about. Then I got a call from Rose. I answered, putting my things down.

   ̈ ̈Hey. What ́s up?¨

    I asked.

   ̈Are you busy tonight?¨

    Rose asked. I smiled.

   ̈ ̈Actually yes. Um. I ́m actually going on a date.¨

    I said, making her laugh.

    ¨You. On a date. Diana you're too complicated to be in a intimate relationship.¨

    She said. I sighed.

    ¨I know but..this is 626 so I decided to hang around him and start to grow a good bonding relationship with him.¨

    I said. Than Aphrodite came in, confusion was on her face.