The Vampires Little

By brandiengland1

A story where a Vampire wins a little in an auction. these are there adventures in ddlg. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge
Sequel? what do you think?

Chapter 10

14.3K 285 1
By brandiengland1

Unknown POV

We have received a call that Dante Vanderwood may have a little that is a vampire. Since we haven't got any request to change anyone, or put our stamp of approval I can only come to the conclusion that it was done illegally; which can have bad consequences.
There was a knock at the door " come in." A servant came in with a dinner tray, and a wine glass filled with O negative blood." Uour dinner sir." "Thank you my sweet you can put it on the table." When she did she left him to his thoughts." I know I will tell my brothers that we will give Vanderwood one week more to tell us; if he doesn't we will summon him and he will face the consequences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
1.1M 21.1K 46
"There is no way in hell that i would ever sleep with you," "I would rock your world," Hunter says and grins as he scans my body up and down. Our st...
10.8K 462 36
The world has changed, vampires are a thing now, you can belong to one, to have a giant amount of money, the money would go to your family or people...
5.7K 259 18
A girl. Isolated from the whole world. Living in an Island alone... Finally gets a Chance to meet the Whole world. But There is a Price for Everyt...