Sheltered

By s_later

As Savanna's dull life takes a turn for the worse, will she make the right decisions? And more importantly, w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 46

2 1 1
By s_later

Drew speed walks through a tunnel of the Asesinos base, his thick, jet-black curls moving up and down with each pace.

"Griffin?" He calls into a small office.

"What's up, Drew?" Griff raises his eyes from a small, black laptop.

"Uh- we have a location on Peterson."

Griffin's pupils expand, a sly smile spreading across his face.
"Good. Have you transferred it to the system?"

Drew nods seriously, as if trying not to brag about a huge accomplishment.

Griffin hastily types the words Savanna Peterson into a database. A black and white map slowly renders on the screen, and a flashing red dot appears.

"Good work, Drew. Get the tracking team together." He squints, brows furrowed.
"Who the hell is with her?"

"I'm sorry? We don't have a location on anyone else within a ten mile radius of Peterson."
Drew explains cautiously.

"Get your ass over here." Griffin growls.

There's a second pulsating red dot right next to the one that marks Savanna.
Drew picks up the laptop in one hand, quickly typing with the other.

"There's not a name on the subject, Griff.
They aren't in the system." He sputters.

"How the hell do we have a location on someone who isn't in the system?" Griffin is losing his patience, grabbing the computer.

"Well it could be someone who was erased."
Drew states nervously.

When Griffin gives him an angry, confused glance, he continues.
"Someone who used to be an Asesino. If we erased them from the system, it's possible that their location could still be live."

Griffin sighs heavily, cupping his hands over his mouth.
"Tracking team, Drew. Identify the subject & keep a location on both of them."

"Yes sir."

"Oh, and let me know who it is when you find out. We'll probably have to neutralize that distraction." Griffin smiles, and waves Drew out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 0 22
Briar Madison If someone asked you to point out the sweetest person you knew, anyone would point in the direction of Briar, but what people don't kno...
9.2K 107 22
She moves. A new town and new experiences. Boys... well she doesn't have ANY EXPERIENCE. New people. New friends and she gets to see everyone's true...
6.7K 857 46
When your worst enemy ended up turning into the love of your life. Well, read and find out! (THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL!)
Change By Angel Mika

Teen Fiction

966 10 18
Have you ever felt like everything is changing so fast that you can't cope up with it? Well Savanna did. Savanna is not just a typical 15 year old gi...