Prisoner To The King | 1

By _xxxtamara_

❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS... More

.prologue.
01
Chapter 2. The King
Chapter 3. New Slut
Chapter 4. Born Killer
Chapter 5. The Past
Chapter 6. The Memories
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Important!
chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Quick Recap
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Please Read
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter | Thank You For 1M Reads!
Spin-off/ Book 2

Chapter 44.

75.2K 2.1K 316
By _xxxtamara_

E M I L I A N O

I looked up to meet the gaze of my sister. She looked more like my father than I did with her cold gaze and hard expression. But what caught me off guard was the small toddler on her hip.

"Eva" I greeted her coldly before making to walk past her.

But before I could get to the staircase I stopped when I heard her speak again.
"Please, Emilio" she said with heartbroken sniffles as she turned to look at me. "please don't be mad at me anymore".

My jaw clenched in anger at the audacity of this whore. How dare she ask ME to forgive HER. After how she betrayed me for that bastard upstairs I didn't even want to look at her ever again.

Any of them.

I turned around looking her dead in the eye with nothing but anger.
"Fuck you. I'll never forgive you. Never. Not after what you did to me. To our FUCKING MOTHER. You expect me to forgive you. I'll fucking hate you till the day I breathe my dying breath. That is how much I absolutely despise you. You fucking cunt." I spat with nothing but venom lacing every word.

I hate my fucking family.

I turned around and stormed down the steps seeing nothing but red as I walked though the TV room and through the TV off the wall. I wanted to tear this place a part. My fucked up childhood memories. My fucked up father. My dead mother. And my fucking shitty sister.

I kicked a hole though the glass cupboard and started throwing the photos of everyone but my mother off the wall.

Sanchez grabbed me in an attempt to stop me from doing any further damage that I would regret later, but all I wanted to do was kill him. Kill everyone who had any part the tragedy that happened 7 years ago that was my mother's death.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands, my adrenaline slowly wearing off as I felt the pain in my legs form the shards of glass and in my fists form hitting the hard brick walls.
I heard the slow sound of my father's boots as he descended the steps to look at the damage I had caused.

I looked up at him and saw the regret in his eyes as well as the pain. But he would never admit it. He would never show how much he missed her or admit that he regretted doing what her did, because he was too damn proud to see past his reputation and ego. Too proud to admit that he had killed my mother in cold blood for trying to escape the monster he was... He is. And he was certainly too proud to admit that he had ruined me by trying to make me perfect.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to him. I tackled him to the ground and relentlessly hit him over and over again. And he let me.
He didn't fight back and he didn't try to stop me, because he knew he only had himself to blame. 

As I stood up after calming down I looked down at him and slowly said.
"You better stick to you word, because if you ever try to hurt my family I'll make your torture so painful that death would be a fucking relief. Don't test me, this is my only warning". I said as he say up at rubbed his hand down his swollen bloody face.

He just nodded in response before standing up again.
"Emiliano. I actually have something to give you. I'm sorry I found it so late and I'm sorry that I chose to keep it from you for so long. I don't know what I was thinking."my father said as he walked to the book shelf  in the corner of the room where all my mother's books were still kept.

He picked up a dark blue book that I recognized as Pride and Prejudice one of my mother's favorite books. He flipped through the pages and pulled out a loose page with my mothers hand writing on.

I read the letter slowly taking every word she used and said. 

I looked at my father, then I looked at the letter one last time before I put it my pocket and left. I didn't say a word to him. I got in the car and drove back to the mansion. The car was filled with a tense silence that I had no intention to break. Sanchez said nothing as we drove and I was too deep in thought to take note. My heart clenched as I recalled the night my mother died.

It was raining that night, as cliche as that may sound, but my mother had been planning our escape for a month. My father was at a meeting in Italy and my sister was out with friends. She knew about my mother's plan and had promised not to tell my father but to me something didn't feel right.

My mother woke me up from my bed and quickly grabbed our suitcases from underneath it. We walked down the long steps to the back of the house were the wall was the lowest. My mother had had the electric fencing disabled for the next hour so we could climb over the wall.

She went first and I tossed the suitcases over the wall before pulling myself over it next. We had to walk just over 2 kilometer to get to the main road where my mother's taxi was waiting. The walk was through a thick forest and I remember red how my mother had struggled to climb through it. She was never a physically strong woman, but she was strong nonetheless. To me she was the strongest person I knew.

When we finally cleared the forest my mother stopped and sat on the suitcase for rest. I mentally slapped myself for not bringing any water knowing how far we had to walk.

We sat for a few minutes before my mother stood up and we continued to walk for another 15 minutes. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the taxi waiting for her we quickly got in and she was so excited.
She grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "This is it Milio. We're finally free." I recalled the tears of joy that rolled down her cheeks as she held into my arm, hugging me from the side.

For the first time in a long time she looked genuinely happy.  I smiled to her and hugged her back. But neither of us noticed where the car was actually going until it was too late.

The car screeched to a stop directly in front of the family home, with my father and sister waiting outside the gates. My mother's eyes went wide with fear and she was abruptly woken up.
"No, no, no, no" she whispered to herself, her head shaking in denial.
I grabbed her and told her to calm down and that everything would be okay.

We got out of the taxi and stood in front of my father. I glared at my sister.
"How could you, you fucking whore" I spat at her. I used to love my sister but after this I would never be able to look at her again without feeling disgusted in her.

Her eyes went wide in shock as a look of hurt crossed her face, I had never spoken to her like that before but I didn't care about her feelings.
My father didn't even look at me, his focus solely on my mother.
"I gave you everything, but this is how I am repaid?" he asked. My mother looked down in fear not able to meet my fathers eye. "I'M SPEAKING TO YOU." My father roared in anger. My mother was shaking in fear but I didn't know what to do. What could I do? I was only 17.

"If you want to leave there is only one way out do you want it, Emilia?" my father asked calmly. "Do you want to leave me?"

I didn't know what he was talking about but my mother did. Suddenly she wasn't scared anymore. She looked at him straight into his eyes and nodded her head.
"Yes" she said. She grabbed my face in her hands and rested her forehead against mine.
"I love you, my son, so so much." she said with tears in her eyes "And I'm so sorry I'm making such a selfish decision. But this is the only way out for me. And I hope you can forgive me for this, please." she said softly.

It all happened so quickly. My father raised his hand in the air, my mother looked at him with nostalgia before the sound of a gunshot was heard and my mother's body fell to the ground. Blood poured out her mouth as she choked on it for a few seconds. She looked at my father and gave him a small smile before her eyes went dead.

My sister screamed and ran to my mother's body. But I knew it was too late, I stood frozen staring at her. This was her choice.
I turned to my father, his face cold and stoic as his eyes watered... A single tear falling down his face as he turned away, too much of a coward to look at what he had done.

My sister was crying on her body as if it wasn't her fault that this had happened. My father walked away not wanting to look and I stood there watching the entire scene unfold before me. Not even realizing that I was crying as well.

I closed my eyes trying to rid myself of the memory. I didn't want to remember that. I didn't want to think about it at all.

My chest was paining and my breathing was haggard as we walked up into the driveway. I didn't even wait for Sanchez to fr tout of the car before I was walking into the house and up to my office. I heard Alessandra following behind me, calling my name as I speed walked up up the stairs and into my office. I closed the door behind me and locked it not caring that she was right outside knocking on the door. I just wanted to be alone right now.

Guys. This chapter is soooo long. We'll longer than any other chapter I've written... Ever.
So your welcome.

I honestly cried a little writing his mother's death scene. It was so sad 😭. But anyways. Such is life.

400K READS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I'm using a laptop rn so no emoji's for now. But anyways. Red heart emoji!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 89.3K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
68.6K 1.6K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
135K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
13.4K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...