Skater girl.

By fukbre

Riley the schools 'bad ass' well one of them oh and did I mention she is a girl. She shows no emotion well, s... More

1.Mornings suck
2.)My crew
3.)Texting and crashing
4.)New guy?
5.)"fine!"
6.) bestfriend
7.)mansion
8.)The 'bat' cave
9.)BARBIE
10.)boy/girl
11.)Sleepover
12.)DARE!
13.)Good morning
14.)fight
15.)Prince charming
A.L.C
17.)New bitch.
18.)Serious laughter
19.) starbucks and a fight
20.)what just happened?
Rude awakining..
Tease
Code red
Fail
Weakness
NO BOYS ALOUD!
Old friend
Worried bf
What?!
Cops
Riley?
3 years...

Oh my god

2.1K 80 1
By fukbre

It's about 3am and my phone rang. It was Ari.
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.
"I need you." her voice sounded scared.
"Are you okay?" I questioned.
"Yea meet me at Starbucks now!" she said and hung up.
After that I jumped up from bed, quickly put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and keys. I tried calling Ari again.No answer. I cursed and locked the front door. Robin still wasn't home. I jumped into the car and sped off. I checked my phone still no answer. Im about 5 minutes away from Starbucks. I started thinking....Why starbucks? Eerrk my car came to a ruff stop. Dang. I'm at Starbucks and their isn't any cars anywhere and I don't see Ari or any sign off life. I locked the car and walked around. All the sudden the Starbucks door opened. Now this is just weird. Like the curious person I am I went in. I'm probably gonna get arrested for this. I thought. All the sudden the lights turned on. "You didn't!"
-----
Here's another chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
71.4K 991 61
A Mindless Behavior Story! A Sequel to my original story "The Young & The Mindless"! Melody and Travis are getting a little rocky. Prodigy may finall...
89.7K 3.2K 38
"I was taught, if you want something, fucking go and get it" She's a notorious bad girl, following in her gangster parents footsteps. He's a notorio...
24.3K 1K 31
during your trip to italy, intended for language practice, fate led you to meet a mysterious girl. will you give her a chance?