Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1K 129 22
By bubbleybunnies

In khanna mansion.

Hours had passed but avni couldn't sleep. The reason why she couldn't sleep was unknown to her, she kept tossing her body either side of bed. At last she gave up.

She left her hand up in the messy hair of hers before glancing at the phone that was kept on side table of the bed.

She picks the phone up and saw the time which showed 4: am in the morning.

She realised a sigh before keeping the phone back and slipping her feet into slippers comes out of the room.

She quietly walked down the stairs and made her way towards kitchen while being lost in her world.

Her eyes widen as she felt another figure sitting in kitchen with a cup in a hand. She tried not to be scared but eventually got scared as the figure was back facing her.

She composed herself and took a step making the person alert of het own presence.

The person turns around and looks at avni stopped feeling gaze on her.

Neil : what are you doing this late?

Avni stood there still feeling his gaze deep. She took a minute before lifting her head up and staring him.

Avni : a.... I....

She shuttered at him. Neil kept the cup on the kitchen slab and walks to her.

Neil : why are you still up? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Avni : I..... I couldn't sleep...

Neil looks at her for mere second before turning his gaze away from her.

Neil : do you want some coffee?

Avni : are you going to make it?

Neil : yes! Wanna have some?

Avni : sorry but I don't like coffee...I will just have some water.

Neil nodded his head and taking his cup moves out of the kitchen but stopped at the door and turns his head back in the kitchen. A smile appeared on his face as he watched avni gulping the water...

He shook his head and went away.

Avni kept the glass down and went out of kitchen. As she came out of kitchen she noticed Neil sitting in hall while scrolling his phone and drinking coffee that she assumed as he asked her earlier.

Avni : why are you still up?

She couldn't hold herself from asking the question.

Neil turns his gaze and saw her.

Neil : I couldn't sleep.. and I had some work to complete. You should go back to sleep.

Neil spoke but got surprised in a second as he felt avni sitting beside him. He looks at her.

Avni : Neil, Thank you..

Neil : thank you for what?

He was confused thinking why is she thanking him.

Avni : thank you for making me meet your friends.. they are so lovely..

Neil smiles as he heard about his friends.

Neil : you don't need to thank me avni...

They both stayed in silence till a yawn left from Avni's mouth. Avni clasped her mouth and looks at Neil who slightly chuckles.

Neil : you should sleep now.. you also look tired.

Avni nods.

Avni : good night Neil..

Neil : good night.

Avni wishing him goodnight went back to her room to catch some sleep meanwhile Neil stayed back completing his work..

On manan engagement day,

Avni and few other girls helps Nandini getting ready for the special day of hers.. avni straightened Nandini's hair.

Nandini: avni you should also get ready..

Avni : first you get ready then I'll get ready... it took much time for me too get ready.

Nandini shook her head knowing avni won't go to get ready long she is ready..

Avni in hurry walks to her and opening the cupboard took the dress out for the day.. she closed the door and start getting ready..

She then moves to the dressing table and starts applying make up on... she was almost day when she heard knock on the door...

Avni holding one of her earring walks to the door and opens it but she was bust putting the earring on she didn't acknowledge who was at the door....

Avni lifts her gaze up once she was down wearing the earring... their eyes got locked. Some unknown feelings flutters in their heart. They both stare each other till Neil himself broke the eye lock.

He clears his throat and looks at avni who looked either side of him.

Neil : are you ready? Everyone has already left..

Avni : can you give me 5 more minutes?

Neil : okay! I'll be waiting for you in the hall..

Avni nodded her head and went back inside the room.. Neil ruffling his hair lightly left from there..

Avni looks her own reflection she found her cheeks red.. she took a minute to compose herself before getting ready quickly.

Avni taking her clutch and phone walks out of the room.. she noticed Neil waiting for her in the hall.. she moves to him and caught his attention as he turned around staring her.

Neil : ready?

Avni : yes! Who else is coming with us?

She thought someone else would be coming with them avoiding the awkwardness between them.

Neil : no one! It's only us going in my car. We should proceed ahead now.

Avni nodded her head avoiding the feelings that were fluttering inside her heart.

They both walks outside of the mansion and Neil being gentleman opens the door for Avni making something explode in her heart. Avni passing a smile to whom gets inside..

Neil closing the door moves to his seat and sat down on the driver seat.. Neil fastened his seatbelt and looks at avni who did the same.

Neil turning the engine on drove to the venue where the manan engagement was going to held.

Neil while driving corner of his eyes saw avni fiddling with her fingers that was in her lap..

Neil : you need to relax yourself avni...

Avni snaps her head at him and looks at him.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : I'm not going to eat you up... you look so scared being alone with me...

Avni: no! That's not true.... Okay fine... it just I don't like silence for too long...

Neil : hmm.. you can turn the radio on if that makes you any better...

Avni : can I?

Neil nodded his head turning his eyes back on the road.

Avni flashed a wide smile to Neil before turning the radio on.... Neil smiles himself as the song hits his ears..

Neil stops the car at the venue and looks at Avni who had her head leaning onto his shoulder.. Neil didn't knew how to wake her up but thankfully Neil's phone rang making avni startled..

Avni muttering sorry to Neil comes out of the car and marched her way to the venue entrance .

Neil sighs and taking his phone out saw the caller Id. He smiles lightly before coming out of the car.

Neil also walks inside the venue.

As he walks the corridor of the venue he heard loud music blasting... he roamed his eyes around and found his family sitting around table with Manik's parents..

He made his way to them. He greeted them and took a seat next to Bebe.

Bebe : Neil what took you so long?

Neil : Bebe.. there was traffic in a way... where is baby girl?

Swetha : princess should be coming.

Neil nodded his head stands up and search his friends who were invited too.

Neil found his friends near the bar. He shook his head and made his way to them.

He threw his arms around a tall guy who was chatting with another a guy.

Neil : hey bro!

All of his friends turns around and saw Neil.

Guy 1 : wow Neil has blessed us his presence.

Neil smacked his head lightly.

Neil : stop being an idiot! Are you guys enjoying?

They all shouted yes before dragging Neil with them to dance floor where others guests were  dancing.

Avni with her few cousins was in washroom touching themselves up. All the girls touching up left the washroom leaving avni alone.

Avni fixing her dupatta walks out the washroom.. as she was fixing her dupatta didn't realise where she was walking to the result of that she bumped with someone and almost hit her head on the hard rock of someone's chest..

Avni opens her mouth to curse the person but stopped as she lifts her face and watched Neil.

Neil : I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you coming..

Avni: it's okay.. I'm sorry too. I wasn't looking where I was going. 

They both were disturbed by the announcement of the couple entering.. they both smiling moves back to their family and saw manan holding hands entering inside the venue.

Neil smiles widely seeing his baby girl smile. He could see how her eyes glints with happiness being with Manik.. he wished their happiness forever.

Avni adore the couple who got on the stage. The family also made their way to the stage.

( Nandini's outfit)

( Manik's outfit)

The family blessed the couple. Nandini seeing Neil Neil walking to stage smiles and stands up making him Neil as he got close to her.

Neil wraps his arms around Nandini making Nandini hid herself in her brother protective arms which she always loved and feels safe. Neil pressed his lips on her hair making others smile.

Neil broke hug and cups her face.

Neil : happy?

Nandini: very much! Thank you Bhai.

Neil smiles and patted her hair before moving to Manik who was hugging his sister.

Neil smiles seeing them. Neil also hugs Manik and warn him to keep his sister happy.

Nandini smiles as avni approach to her with big smile playing on her lips. They both hugged each other.

Avni : I'm so happy for you both...

Nandini smiles..

Nandini: I'm blessed to have you avni... and thank god you got ready on time.

Avni chuckles.

Avni : didn't I tell you that it doesn't take me that long to take get ready.

Nandini : I must say... you very beautiful...

Avni : thank you but not more than you...

Avni was also wearing similar colour dress as Nandini..

(Avni's outfit)

( Neil's outfit)

Nandini smiles and looks at Neil who immediately looked away from them before stepping down the stage. She found something fishy with that but chucked it.

The music blasted the hall with guest going mad as they rocked it on the dance floor including the family itself.

Nandini and Manik laughed at their family but both of them caught something to which made them look at each other with smirk before turning their eyes back to their family who was dancing.

The family gathered up again on stage as it was ring exchange ceremony.

Both family stood around the manan with the smiles. Neil stood behind Nandini with ring same with avni who stood behind manik..

Neil gave the ring to Nandini. Nandini took the ring and looks at Manik who forward his hand to her..

Nandini slips the ring on his ring finger and everyone applauded as Nandini did it.

Manik held the ring given by avni looks at Nandini who blushed lightly feeling his strong gaze on her. She forward her hand to Manik who held it before slipping the ring..

Manik kissed her knuckles after slipping the ring into Nandini's ring finger..

Everyone applauded for the couple.. the family hugged the couple..

Manik and Nandini hugged each other before the photographer called everyone for the family photo.

-
Hope you have enjoyed the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
38.9K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
58.1K 5.8K 39
Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he is not ready to marry... He feels too you...
75.5K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019