Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

Bởi RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... Xem Thêm

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Valentine Boi

5.2K 180 488
Bởi RaMi1601

Taeyong was out for 3 days for his photoshoot with Ten. Jaehyun as usual was missing him.
Now that Triple T had a party for God knows what reason again , Jaehyun thought Taeyong will come back . Though Taeyong said he doesn't know about it but Jaehyun just hoped.

It was in the bistro where Jeno , Renjun and Chenle use to perform often before joining Triple T. Almost all the Triple T staffs were there .

Johnny was also invited . Now Jaehyun was sitting with his two best friends and drinking.

" So how's sex life "
Doyoung asked basically Johnny but he gave Jaehyun a look too.

" Starving without my boyfriend . He is having fun with Taeyong .. "
Johnny frowned.

Doyoung just laughed off.
" You horny .. ".

" As if you don't do anything at all "
Jaehyun teased.

" Nyaaahhhhh.. I don't want to get STD .. plus I don't have any Chittaphon in my life. And Taeyong is too sassy for my gentle ass ".
Doyoung high-key triggered Jaehyun knowing the younger will definitely react.

" You aren't even gay Doy "
Jaehyun narrowed his gaze.

" I don't know. I'm not sure . I like pretty people . Seeing JohnTen makes me wanna have something like them too . Maybe I can try on Taeyong . Even if he is too much yet .. he is pretty "

Johnny was enjoying the teasing drama. They both know Jaehyun is really jealous type. How longer can he contain his anger and jealousy inside ?

" I'm sure Taeyong will reject you . You aren't even his type "
Jaehyun confidently said.

" How do you know him that much ? It seems like you really know his ideal type "
Johnny now spoke up.

Jaehyun felt nervous as both his friends were now targeting him.
" I just know. He is too strong for anyone. Not everyone can handle him "

" As if you have handled him Hyunie "
Now Doyoung attacked him.

" What are... "

" Hey my precious gem Jung Jaehyun .. my boii... "
Taeil said in mic making everyone look at him.

Jaehyun huffed. Taeil saved him. But why was he calling him?

Jaehyun stood up and walked to Taeil.

" Hyung .."

Then snow sprays fell on him with loud cheering from Dreamies along with his friends and other staffs .

" Happy Birthday Jaehyun... "

" Oh my God "

There was a big Peach shaped cake for Jaehyun and everyone was clapping .

" I mean thank you.. but today is 13 . My birthday is tomorrow Hyung "

" You are free tomorrow Jaehyun. You don't need to work tomorrow . That's why we are celebrating today "
Taeil smiled and hugged Jaehyun.

" Happy Birthday Hyung "
The Dreamies said in collision and Chenle jumped over Jaehyun.
" Happy Birthday daddy "

Jaehyun scoffed at the word but he knew it well Chenle meant father by that. As he was claimed to be Jaehyuns son.

" Thank you kids. "

Johnny slapped Jaehyuns butt .
" Happy Download day idiot "

Jaehyun just laughed.

" I'm jealous. My agency never threw me a birthday party like this "
Doyoung complained.

" Why are you lying Kim ? You had a fanmeet event for your birthday weeks ago you brat "
Taeil scolded .

" Sorry Hyung .. but this type of parties are better you know"
Doyoung pouted.

" But you gotta fullfil fans wishes too Doy "
Johnny said and other nodded.

Jaehyun cut the cake which was said to be his Booty and feed his kids and friends. His co-workers were wishing him but deep inside his heart was wanting a specific someone.

" Hyung let us Lee Bros take a picture with our Valentine boy "
Jeno said with a smile.

Donghyuck slapped his arm.
" Me and Mark aren't brothers you fool "

Jeno rolled his eyes .
" But you call him Hyung when you two .."

Mark covered Jenos mouth and chuckled nervously.
" Jae Hyung .. let's just take the picture"

Jaehyun was feeling confused about how to feel.
Even the 10 years old kids were having proper relationship. No actually they are 20 . Still. Meanwhile Jaehyun...

" Yeah .. let's take the picture"
He shrugged off his feeling.

Jaehyun was wondering around the bistro as everyone was wishing him and he was politely thanking.
The kids were singing on the stage for him and he was really really thankful for having them in his life.

Suddenly Jaehyuns eyes fell at the corner . There a girl was clinging into a guy who was definitely trying to avoid her decently . But the girl was way to clingy. The shirt the guy was wearing seemed too familiar to Jaehyun . But in dark he couldn't figure out the person.

" Hey Jaehyun Hyung .."
Chenle said in mic drawing everyones attention.

" I want to tell you something on your birthday"
Chenle said with his dolphin laugh making others laugh with him.

And the praising the birthday boy started from Chenle .. one by one with Jisung , Jeno , Renjun , Jaemin , Donghyuck , Mark , Hendery , Yangyang , Taeil , Doyoung and Johnny.

( Not writing what they said because I'm so lazy . I'm sorry 😔 )

Then a familiar unexpected voice spoke .

" Jaehyun.. "

Jaehyuns heartbeat stopped hearing him.
Taeyong.
He looked at him and the older smiled.

" You know you are just like anyone else

Still you are so different from everyone

You have a beautiful soul

Little but stupid ass

The warmness you give everyone

You should keep some for yourself too

Just be the way you are and never change

Because you are amazing and it's true "

Taeyong rapped this lines without caring about people discovering his voice.
Jaehyuns breath hitched hearing Taeyongs rap.

But Taeyong laughed loudly seeing others froze .

" Ah guys... That's just a lyrics I wrote days ago . Thought I can just say it out now.
Jung boi ... Don't get flattered .
As my company threw you a birthday party you lucky brat, I just wanna say .. thanks for the work you did for Triple T and success you brought. You should be less coward dumbshit . And yeah .. please lessen being a pain in ass "

Taeyong left the mic as people were laughing while clapping and left the stage with a smile.

The was Jaehyun was flying in sky with Taeyongs rap pushed him down straight on ground with next things he said. Still Jaehyun was happy. Atleast Taeyong showed up.

" Happy Birthday Jaehyun"
Another familiar voice spoke and Jaehyun turn his head to see the person . He smiled seeing Ten.

" Thank you hyung "
Ten gave Jaehyun a bro hug but Johnny pulled him away fast.
" Okay enough hugging .. "

Ten hugged Johnny more tightly .
" Come on baby I was just giving the birthboy a hug "

Johnny smiled and kissed the top of Tens forhead.
" I missed you "

" I missed you too "

The slight jealousy inside Jaehyuns heart was happening again. The yearning for an actual thing . An actual relationship.

Jaehyun stepped back and left the two lovebirds alone. He looked around for Taeyong and saw him talking with Taeil.
Of course Taeyong had to report to Taeil.

Suddenly he noticed that the guy from moments ago who was trying to get rid of the girl was Taeyong.
It wasn't first time Jaehyun saw girls trying to get Taeyongs attention but each time he saw it happening , he laughed because of how pathetic the girls are.
He also knows girls who aren't idiots like this bimbos.

" Happy Birthday Jaehyun oppa "
A girl said in flirty tone touching Jaehyuns shoulder.
He saw the girl in Triple T before but never bothered to know her.

" Thank you"

" So what's your plan for tonight oppa ?"
She said crooking her lips.

" Am.. sleeping what else ?"
Jaehyun said in annoyed tone.

" How boring it is too waste your birthday night sleeping ? Why don't you let me make your night a sexy one ?"

" I'm not interested "
Jaehyun strictly said.

" Oh come on oppa"
The girl wink and tried to cling onto Jaehyun but they were separated by a pair of veiny hand .

" Don't you get the point where he is trying to tell you off . He isn't into pussy Miss moreover he is off market . "
Taeyong said on behalf...

" And how do you know that Taeyong sunbae ?"
The girl raised her voice.

Taeyong smirked and tapped her shoulder.
" Because I know everything about him and you aren't even his one night stand type . Let alone being under him for longer "

" Jerks "
The girl hissed and left.

" Sassy as ever huh Taeyong Sunbaee"
Jaehyun said with his husky tone.

" I was saving your ass . Those bimbos aren't your type "
Taeyong said confidently.

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong by his waist making the older confused.
" So who is my type Taeyong ?"

Taeyong looked around and saw everyone was just minding their own business. So he decide to play along.
Wrapping his hand around Jaehyuns neck he said ,
" You like danger Jaehyun. You are attracted to someone who is Forbidden . Someone who is complicated and confuses you . Ups and downs interests you the most. "

Jaehyun smiled and loosen the hold from Taeyongs waist .
" You can write a book on me . Oh you wrote a rap already though"

Taeyong rolled his eyes.
" I didn't you narcissist. This is just a demo ."

" But you didn't wished me yet "
Jaehyun complained.

Taeyong checked his watch ,
" Your birthday haven't yet started you stupid "

Jaehyun knew it was only 10 so he just let Taeyong not wishing him still frowing.

" You are mean Taeyong"

" I'm just stating the facts you child "

Jaehyun was hanging out with the kids now as they were having dinner inside the bistro. He look at otherside and saw Taeil , Johnny , Doyoung, Ten and few other high rankers of Triple T eating together.

Taeyong was there.
Jaehyuns stomach dropped thinking about every possible danger.

" Excuse me kids"
He told the kids to wait and run to bathroom.
Bathroom and Taeyong in parties is not a good thing at all.

Jaehyun looked at every washroom and possible corners where any crime could take place. But Taeyong was no where to found.

Jaehyun quickly called Taeyong and the older picked up after a few rings.

" Taeyong... Where are you ..??"
Jaehyun asked worriedly. His breathing was unsteady.

" Jae... Breath ..."
Taeyong replied.

" No fucking shit . Where the hell you are ? Are you alright ? Tell me that you are fine please.."

Taeyong stayed silent for a moment. Then he softly spoke,
" Jaehyunie.. I'm fine .. I'm home. "

" Why didn't you tell me Taeyong ? I was worried"
Jaehyun could feel his heart beat skipping. He was in disbelieve.

" You were busy talking to others and I was feeling tired. I didn't want to ruin your night so I came home . And it's getting late too. You have family dinner tomorrow. You should go home too ."

Taeyong suggested and his voice was calm.
Jaehyun felt relieve that Taeyong was alright.
" Okay fine .."

" Good boy .."

Taeyong hang up the phone and Jaehyun sighed.

He his farewell to everyone and left early from his own party. Though everyone insisted him to stay but something told him to go home already.

Jaehyun opened his apartment door and felt strange. As if he wasn't alone inside. Though his apartment was silent and dark still he was feeling little weird.

He slowly walked inside his bedroom and gasped seeing what it was displaying.

" Hiii Jaehyunie..."
Taeyong seductively said lying on Jaehyuns bed with his full body covered with Chocolate syrup dripping from everywhere and cake crumbles stick on his body with syrup and some fruit pieces as well...

" What the fuck ? What are you doing in here ?"
Jaehyuns eyes went wide open looking at the erotic state Taeyong was in.

" I thought you didn't have dessert. So I'm presenting you , your dressert for tonight... Lee Taeyong .."
Taeyong said and start crawling like a kitten to the edge of Jaehyuns bed.

Jaehyun couple see nothing was falling from Taeyongs body ..

He couldn't control anymore as he could feel his jeans getting tighter .
He took off his clothes wearing only his boxer and hold Taeyongs chin linking their lips together.

Taeyong hold Jaehyuns waist and slipped his veiny hand inside Jaehyuns boxer to tease the youngers butthole while Jaehyuns tongue was exploring Taeyongs hot cavern .

Their tongues we're fighting for dominance. Jaehyun wanted to touch Taeyong but his sticky body needed to be cleaned by his mouth first . Taeyongs slowly run his finger down from Jaehyuns butt to his testicles from back and abused them with his two fingers...

" Yahh... Taeyong.. don't ..stop. "
Jaehyun growled with Taeyongs suddend action.

" Oh.. make me "
Taeyong squeezed Jaehyuns dick now ..

The younger felt pain as he was sensitive down there.

" Already hard huh Jaehyunie.."

" You will see that .."

Jaehyun pushed Taeyong on his back and tied the skinny males hand with his own shirt .

Jaehyun ran his finger carefully all over Taeyongs body and his fingers were now sticky too. He sucked his fingers looking at Taeyong..

" So beautiful ..."
He whispered and start touching Taeyongs dick slowly.

Touching Taeyongs dick and his body using his two fingers at the same time and eating the dessert from Taeyongs skin made Jaehyun addicted. But that was painful for Taeyong as he needed more. Wanted more. All of Jaehyun..

" Jaehyunie .. please"
He begged.

Jaehyun leaned down and brushed Taeyongs hair.
" What baby ? Tell me.. "

" I want your lips on my skin Jae..."
Taeyong said with his eyes close.

Taeyong has been physical with Jaehyun for so long now. Yet he always felt shy inside around the younger. More naked than he always was . And a blushing mess .

" Whatever my baby wants..."
Saying that Jaehyun slowly start kissing Taeyongs face then his kissed trailed down to his jawline.

There was no rush .. no time limit. Jaehyun wanted to explore every inch of Taeyong slowly enjoying the older being a beautiful mess beneath him.

Jaehyun sucked Taeyongs chest making purple marks on his pale skin. Then he took Taeyongs little pink left nipple inside his mouth and rubbed the hard Nipples with his tongue making the older moan...

When he turn to his right nipple , he stick his tongue out and licked it all slowly..

" Look at me Taeyong.."
Jaehyun commanded as his tongue was still on Taeyongs nipple.

" No.."
Taeyong shakily said.

" I said look at me ... Watch me eating you .."

Taeyong slowly open his eyes and whimpered when Jaehyun gentle sucking turned to biting ...

Jaehyun licked all the syrups from Taeyongs body biting his beautiful skin on this process..

" Jaehyunie..."

" Yeah.."

" I... I want to .. touch you ...."

Jaehyuns eyes went softer and he untied Taeyong. He kissed the older again slowly grabbing Taeyong hard dick on his palm ... He was gently throbbing it and Taeyong was moaning softly between their kiss.

Jaehyun went down to Taeyongs waist and took his whole length inside his mouth and start bobbing his head up and down . Taeyong grabbed Jaehyuns hairs and moaned until he cum inside Jaehyuns hot mouth ...

Jaehyun kissed Taeyong as soon he drank them all letting the older taste himself..
Then he flopped himself under Taeyong cause he knew Taeyong loved riding.

Taeyong regained little bit if his energy and start kissing Jaehyuns bare torso while grinding into Jaehyuns clothed buldge...

Jaehyun was hard as fuck but he really had the power to control himself.

He let Taeyong kiss his whole body and biting his outer bellybutton ..
Taeyongs long fingers swiftly moved Jaehyuns boxer revealing his dick drippings with precum ..

Taeyong sucked him a little and poured enough lubes on his own finger and Jaehyuns dick.

Taeyong fingered himself and moaned softly and the sight made Jaehyun more horny ..

He added his finger with Taeyongs to stretch the older ...
Now Taeyongs hole was being abused by 4 fingers at a time
.

" Tae... It's enough. "

" Mm..."

Jaehyun slowly put his dick inside Taeyong. No matter how many times they fucked , Taeyong was always too tight for his dick ...

Taeyongs wall clenched around Jaehyuns length as he was bouncing up and down ... When Jaehyuns dick hit Taeyongs prostrate... He was moaning loudly...

Cumming all over Jaehyuns stomach and Jaehyun inside Taeyongs hole ..
They switched position ...

Jaehyun slowly fucked Taeyong in traditional way for the second time and over the bathroom sink for the third.

They took shower and cuddle with each other ...

Jaehyun fall asleep before Taeyong...
Taeyong took this chance and kissed Jaehyuns lips .
He smiled to himself,
" Happy Birthday Jaehyunie.. I wish you get everything you want from life and sadness can never touch you ... Happy Valentine's day ... Birthday boy "
Taeyong whispered .

He closed his eyes inhaling the natural scent of Jaehyun when Jaehyun smiled .

" I will get everything Tae..".
He thought to himself.

" I'll be at my parents home sharp 5pm. You need to be there okay ?"

" But Jaehyun.. that's a family dinner "

" Jessica and dad invited you . Didn't they ?"

Taeyong huffed
" Okay fine. But I'll be there at 5.15. "

" But why ? We can go together"
Jaehyun pouted.

" It's because Mr Jung .. unlike you , I have to work today. Me and Lee will be going live for Valentines day and announce our come back today. So I'll join you after my work is done "

" Okay fine .."

Now they were inside Jaehyuns apartment lazily sitting together.

Suddenly Jaehyun smiled circling his finger on Taeyongs thigh.

" What are you thinking?"

" You know .. today is my birthday "

" Yes .. "

" And it's said that you should fullfil birthday humans wishes "

Taeyong hold Jaehyuns face as he was still smiling.

" What do you want Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun looked up and pecked Taeyongs lips.

" Will you give me that ?"

" What is it ?"

Jaehyun smiled again and hugged Taeyong.
" I'll tell you later in my family dinner "

Taeyong hold him back.
" Why then ? Why not now ?"

" Just ... Casually..."

Jaehyun was still smiling.
For once ..
He'll be reckless.
For once ..
He'll be selfish.
For once ..
He'll take the risk ..
For once ..
He'll try his luck.
For once ..
Jaehyun won't care about outcomes and speak of his mind .

This time Jaehyun will think of his happiness only .
Think of his ... Taeyong..

" Where are you now ?"
Jaehyun asked from the other side of his phone.

" It'll take 20 minutes Jaehyun... Just go in.. I'll join you "

" Okay .. I'm waiting "

" Yeah .. keep waiting for me a bit "

Taeyong hang up the phone. He was standing outside of a flower shop. He never ever brought flower for anyone else other than his mother.
Jaehyun was the first person.
He was Taeyongs many first and exceptional .. ever since Jaehyun came into his life , he didn't look at any other man.
Jaehyun wanted something from him. Taeyong didn't know what but his woke guesses were giving him goosebumps.
Can he be Happ for once in his life ?

Taeyong doesn't know but Jaehyun was a ray of hope to his life . So he smiled thinking about everything positive.

What can go wrong anyway?

Right ?

Jaehyun smilingly went inside his house but saw all the lights off.

" Mom..
Dad...

Jessica..."

He looked around and saw no one.

" Guys ..."
He took his phone to turn on his flashlight but a loud sound made him stop.

" Happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you ...
Happy birthday to you dear Jaehyun.. happy birthday to you .."

Jaehyun smiled his brightest when he saw his parents and cousins there all dressed up and the house decorated.

There was a cake in the middle of their living room .

" Thank you Mom .. dad .. Jess."
Jaehyun walked to his parents and hugged them .

Then he went to Jessica who looked somehow.. not amused at all..

Still he hugged her then he pulled away.

" Jes.. what happened? You look so pale "

" Jaehyun .. actually.."

But Jessica was cut of when someone hugged Jaehyun from back.

He could feel a smaller figure hugging him and it was not a familiar feeling as the person had ... Boobs.
He could feel it on his back.
He quickly turn around and saw what he never ever imagined to see on his birthday.

Jaehyun felt cold shiver all over his body as if his soul left his body .

" Haeun.."

" Happy birthday love "
She kissed his cheek.

But Jaehyun was still in shock.

" How did you ? When did you .."

" Oh come on love. I told you I'm coming back soon. Do I thought to surprise you. I spoke to your parents and told them not to tell you . Now tadaa... Here I'm .. as the best surprise gift for your birthday. Your lover in person infront of you "

Jaehyun couldn't find a word to speak .

" Aren't you happy to see me love ?"

Jaehyun just nodded ...

Haeun hugged him tightly.
" I told you love .. I'll make it up to you. We have stayed apart for so much longer from each other . Now I'm here and I won't ever let you out of my sight "

Jaehyun hesitantly hugged her as she was still speaking..

Then he saw his familiar figure at the gate of their home .
Taeyong was looking at them with no expression on his face holding a shopping bag on his one hand and a flower bouquet on other .

" I love you so much Jaehyun.. I missed you a lot "
Haeun said but Jaehyun didn't reply because his eyes were on Taeyong.

" Jaejae.. reply me "
Haeun demanded.

" Yeah.. I love you .. and I missed you too "
He soullessly replied.

Taeyong smiled painfully as he was stepping back . Then his skinny figure disappeared from Jaehyuns sight making his heart break into trillion pieces because he knew ... At this moment... He lost his happiness.

It wasn't suppose to be happen.
Haeun wasn't suppose to come back now.

Jaehyun wanted to ask something from Taeyong which didn't include her.
But the timing was wrong.
Everything was wrong .

And now ... It was fucked up ...

Thank you guys for 19k reads.

I'm so sorry for updating so late and delete the Q&A Chapter because my damn idiot ass doesn't know how to do the Answer part at all.

Also the situation around the world is so bad. Please take care of your valuable self.
Stay home and be careful.

So amm..

Haeun is back ?

What's gonna happen now ?

😐😐😐😐😐

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.6K 929 36
[guardianangel!au] having him by my side was simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. It was like seeing my reflection move on i...
35.7K 1.5K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
67.7K 3.2K 25
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐𝘵 - 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 " 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 " " 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺...
529K 23.2K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...