Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami
I Love You Three Million

54

29.7K 1.7K 676
By Suga__Fox

"MA!"

"Maki!"

The second you and Yoongi enter the apartment Maki quickly leaves a flustered Jungkook and makes her way over to you, her wide eyes glittering with desperation."

"MA! MA!"

"Hyung it was terrible! You know Maki doesn't like me!"

Dropping your duffel bag on the floor you pick Maki up and watch her whimper and bury her face into your sweatshirt, her tiny fingers gripping onto the thick fabric.

"Ah...I'm sorry Jungkook..."

"You owe me. BIG TIME."

You slowly move to the side so Jungkook can fix his hair and walk past the three of you, his lip pushed out in a boyish pout.

"Thank you Jungkook..."

His hard expression seems to soften when he turns and looks at you, his lips twisting into a small smile.

"You're welcome Noona."

"Hey what about-"

"You owe me Hyung!"

You try to hide your giggle by holding Maki close to you as Yoongi shuts the door and huffs towards it, his eyes narrowing when he looks at you.

"It isn't funny."

"You're so right."

"If I'm right then quit laughing!"

His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink when you look up at him and bust out into a soft laugh, your free hand covering your mouth shyly.

"I'm sorry!"

"Ah...it's fine...I think that's the first time I ever saw you laugh..."

"O-Oh..."

"Ah here, I'll take Maki and let you-"

"MA!"

When Yoongi reaches for the baby she quickly folds deeper into your embrace and burrows farther into your shirt, a dark scowl shadowing her soft features.

"Maki what is wrong with you come to Appa-"

"MA!"

"Yoongi...I think she's mad at you for leaving her..."

You watch his entire face twist with horror and shock as he gapes his mouth at Maki, his hands going back down to his sides.

"Maki...don't be mad at Appa-"

"MA!"

"Maybe just give her a minute? She won't hold onto this for very long! Babies don't hold a grudge!"

"Yeah...okay...here I'll get your bag for you..you can just stay in my room."

"No Yoongi really I can just sleep on the couch-"

"You aren't going to sleep on a couch you can just be in my room."

"Then where will you sleep? Hmm?"

"On the couch."

Turning towards Yoongi to stop him from moving forward you watch him slightly back up with shock, his expression quickly hardening.

"I'm not staying here to take over your house Yoongi I'm just here until I get my own place."

"Y/N-ah. I'm not allowing a woman to sleep on a couch, you can stay in my room while you're here. I'll be gone before you'll wake up and this way I won't disturb you."

"Yoongi-"

"Please don't fight me on it."

You give him a huff and watch a smile spread across his face as he walks into his room with your duffle bad and sets it on his bed, his cheeks turning pink when he grabs a pair of underwear off his bed and quickly throws them into the hamper in the corner of the room.

"I uh...didn't have much time to tidy up..."

"Yoongi...I do your laundry."

"Right right! Well um...I'll go ahead and uh...let you get settled in...come on Maki-"

"MA!"

You stifle another giggle seeing his devastated expression, his mouth hanging open and his eyes narrowed at you.

"Not funny."

"I'm sorry!"

Yoongi shuts the door and leaves you and Maki alone in his bedroom so you decide to sit on the edge of the bed and push your fingers tenderly through her dark hair, her face still squished against Jimin's sweatshirt.

"Well Miss Maki, looks like I'll be staying with you for a bit..."

"Ma."

"Ma is right...I don't know why your Appa had me come here and impose on you both...I could have stayed at Jimin's giant house he owns."

At least there I didn't feel so bad...now Yoongi has to sleep on a couch...he's already struggling with writing songs like Jimin said,..

"Well..I don't have much, but do you want to help me unpack?"

"MA!"

"Alright then!"

..............................

"MA!"

"Come on Maki it's been hours! Appa is sorry!"

Sitting on the couch beside Yoongi you give him a sad look when Maki once again turns her head dramatically away from him and whines, her face still buried deep into your clothes.

"So...is this it? She's just gonna hate me forever?.."

"N-No! There's gotta be a way.."

You can't help the small grin that plays on your face seeing Yoongi's boyish pout on his kitten like lips, his almond eyes turned down with sadness.

Aww...he looks cute...

Wait I got it!

"Yoongi!"

You quickly whisper and catch his attention while tilting your head back towards the kitchen, carefully mouthing your words so Maki can't hear you.

"Ice cream."

"Oh!"

"Maki, Appa has something for you!"

You smile and watch him waddle into the kitchen and quickly grab out one of the popsicles you stocked up on the last time you were here, one of Maki's eyes peering at her father cautiously.

"Look what Appa has! Mmmmm."

Maki carefully lifts her head up out on your chest and looks at the brightly colored packaging and sucks in her bottom lip, your heart warming watching the two.

"Appa has a popsicle, so you want some?"

"Ma?"

"I don't have ice cream Maki, you have to go to your Appa."

"Pa..."

Soon Maki finally leaves your embrace and makes her way over to her father's lap where she flashes him a cheeky smile and places her hands on his cheeks while letting out a happy squeal.

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

"Pa!"

"All it took was a little popsicle to get my daughter to love me again, that brings me great joy as a father."

You let out a giggle at his sarcasm and pull your knees to your chest as you sit back and watch Yoongi feed Maki the popsicle, her eyes gazing up at him with admiration and love.

They're so sweet...

Maybe it'll be okay for me to stay here for a little bit...

It's been a while since I've been in a home with other people...

Actually...

I think this is one of the few times I've been in a house with other people in it...

This is...nice...

(A/N): The deepest UwUs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 300 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
3.1K 114 30
You both were not meant to be together. Why? Because you both belonged to the feuding families in the mafia's paradise. But still, they say, opposite...
373K 15.5K 39
"come make flower crowns with us, appa!" yoongi's 5-year-old daughter won't stop talking about this lovely "flowergirl" who makes beautiful crowns fo...
28.2K 798 22
"No I will not understand. You are talking about destroying a little soul that did nothing wrong. Our little soul. My little soul. I will not permit...