Sweets and Soulmates (Stray K...

By Insane4Writing

This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral s... More

Sweets and Soulmates
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Illusion
Illusion Pt. 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Hi/Important
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Question
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
Thank you!!!!
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
T H E E N D
The Lee Felix Situation
Translations & A Surprise
1K Votes!!!!
Cover + Editing + Gift
Sequel

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

12.4K 395 715
By Insane4Writing

--- Who is you guy's Stray Kids bias?-

Today is Hyunjin's date, and I am ready for it. I had hopped out of bed earlier than usual today and put on a white button up (which I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows) that I tucked into black skinny jeans and ripped it off with my black combat boots. I ruffled my  hair and then went and got coffee of course. Once I was done with my coffee I went back to my room and grabbed my bag, then left again and went to my living room.

I took out my phone to text Hyunjin.

Y/N: Any chance you are going to tell me where we are going?

Hyunjin: No sorry lovely. I'm leaving it a surprise for you. But I promise it will be fun.

Y/N: I don't doubt you a bit Jinnie

Hyunjin: Good. I will pick you up at 12 okay?

Y/N: Okay.

I shut my phone off and looked up at the clock. I had thirty minutes, so I turned on YouTube and put on a music video. It ended up just playing a kpop playlist of music videos for the next thirty minutes. Once a knock came from my door, I shut everything off and grabbed my stuff, racing to open the door for Hyunjin. As soon as I shut the door behind me, Hyunjin grabs my wrist and drags me to the car.

"You're in a hurry," I chuckle.

Hyunjin nods rapidly. "We have a long day ahead of us. It's gonna be great!"

"Okay then."

Hyunjin starts the car and we head off.

I turn to face him with a small pout. "Will you tell me where we are going now?"

Hyunjin doesn't answer, he just shakes his head and turns the radio up a bit more. I pout more and look back forward. Soon enough, we reach where we are going.

"We are going to the mall?" I question.

"Yep," Hyunjin answers confidently. "And we are gonna shop."

I smile. "Okay then, let's go."

Hyunjin jumps out of the car and rushes to my side of the car, opening the door for me.

"Thank you Handsome," I giggle, taking the hand he held out for me.

Hyunjin pulls me up and shuts the door behind me. "No problem Gorgeous."

I roll my eyes playfully.

Hyunjin entwines our fingers and pulls me towards the entrance to the mall. We wander in and look around, eventually deciding to enter the Adidas store first. I look around for a moment, picking up a few things to try on. Hyunjin does the same and we soon go to try on. Hyunjin looks stunning in everything he tries on, as per usual.

"Your turn darling," Hyunjin pushes me into the dressing room he just came out of.

I sigh but enter anyways, trying on a few outfits. Eventually, I came out in one I like. 

"What do you think?" I strike a pose as a joke and Hyunjin laughs.

"I think you look stunning," Hyunjin answers with a cute laugh. "You should definitely get it."

"I do really like it," I agree. "But I really don't need to buy anything. Too much money."

Hyunjin nods in acknowledgement. "Okay, then go and change and hand me the outfit when you are done."

I nod and head back in, taking the outfit off the changing back into my clothes. I hand him my outfit while I am still putting my shoes on. Before I can say anything, Hyunjin rushes up to the register and pays for the outfit. I look at him with my jaw dropped when he comes back.

"Hyunjin!" I exclaim. "You shouldn't have bought that!"

"You liked it, so I got it for you," Hyunjin shrugs innocently.

I sigh and shake my head. "Okay, just don't buy anything else for me."

"Yeah," he drawls out. "That is not gonna happen babygirl/babyboy."

"Hyunjin."

"Y/N."

I raise my hands in defeat. "I give up."

"Yay!"

Hyunjin grabs my hand and pulls me out of the store and into another one. This time, we pick out what we want the other to wear. I chose for him a white button up, black ripped jeans, a black leather jacket, leather ankle boots, and a silver chain choker. 

I let my jaw drop slightly when he came out. "Wow, ten out of ten. You look handsome."

Hyunjin playfully flips his hair back. "Of course I do, love."

"Cocky much?" I roll my eyes playfully.

Hyunjin comes up to me and wraps an arm around my waist. "I think I am allowed to be a little cocky. Anyways, should I buy it?"

"Yep yep, totally should." I nod my head rapidly.

Hyunjin laughs at my antics. "Okay then, I'll get it."

I smile at Hyunjin and give him a kiss to his cheek before he moves away. "Good, now go change."

Hyunjin nods his head and rushes back into the fitting room, then emerges again in his clothes.

He comes up to me and shoves an outfit into my hands. "Now go try this on."

Getting up, I head into the fitting room to try it on. It ends up being baggy ripped jeans with a black ribbed tank top and a leather jacket. He also gave me some accessories and black platform converse to go with.

I walk out and show it to Hyunjin.

"Ten out of ten, you look gorgeous," Hyunjin copies what I said earlier. "Get it."

"I can't afford this," I state. "At least not right now. so, I'm not getting this."

"Okay, then I will get it for you," Hyunjin urged. "You look awesome, so I'm getting it for you."

"Hyunjin no"

"Hyunjin yes. Now go change."

I raise my hands quickly then walk into the fitting room to change back. Hyunjin is already up and standing, holding his hand out to me. I just look at him confused.

"Give me the clothes you tried on," Hyunjin demanded. "I'm gonna go pay for the outfits."

"Is there any way I can convince you otherwise?"

Hyunjin shakes his head with a smirk. "Nope."

"Ugh Fine," I hand him my clothes with a sigh.

Hyunjin gives me a quick kiss on my cheek then heads up front to pay. I go to the front of the store and he meet me there when he is done paying. We continue going to a bunch of different stores, joking around and trying on a bunch of stuff. Hyunjin ends up buying me a lot, even though I repeatedly told him not to. After we were done shopping we headed back towards the entrance of the mall, when something stopped us.

"Heya sweetheart!"

Hyunjin and I turned around to see David and a few of his buddies. I look towards Hyunjin, who looks pissed but I just grab his hand and pull him further.

"Y/N! Babygirl/Babyboy! Just stop and talk to me!"

I huff and stop, Hyunjin doing the same.

"What the hell do you want?" I scolded.

He moves forward, which causes me to move back, leaning against Hyunjin, who wraps his arms around my waist.

"I just want to talk. Where are the other shitheads you hang around?"

"For your information," I growl. "Those shitheads are my soulmates. Now go away."

David reaches forward, trying to wrap me but Hyunjin yanks me behind him. "Get away from Y/N."

"Why?"

"Because he/she/they are one of my soulmates, and you have already pissed me off enough," Hyunjin roared, in oddly perfect English. Fire was blazing behind his eyes.

With that, Hyunjin turns and drags me away from David and out of the mall. I stare at him in awe once we reach the car.

"Sorry that was a bit--"

I cut Hyunjin off, pulling his head down slightly and placing my lips onto his. Hyunjin freezes for a second, then wraps his arms tightly around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Our lips move in sync for a few seconds, before I pull back.

"Don't say sorry handsome."

Hyunjin let's put a soft smile. "Not mad?"

"Not at all." I assure him. "I'm actually extremely attracted to you right now"

And with that, Hyunjin and I headed back to my house.

Who knew Hyunjin could be protective...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 8K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
14.2K 109 14
✨Stray Kids OT8 One Shot✨ Enjoy the stories! May contains broken grammar and it might be awkward haha yet I think I'm gonna embrace my writing style...
355K 11K 47
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...
167K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...