good boys go to hell. แตˆสณแต‰แตƒแต

By DONGHYUQUE

โLet the game.. begin!โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2020 More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–Š๐–“๐–‰

๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

1.5K 116 99
By DONGHYUQUE

Donghyuck's POV

"Bissogui love song, love song, love song, yeah!" We sang inside the car as the song played in the radio. "Ireohke love this, love this, love this rain!" I prolonged the last word and they 'woah'ed because of what I did.

"That was a good one, Donghyuck hyung." Jisung complimented and I ruffled his hair. "Gee, I know that, Jisung." He just rolled his eyes but agreed with me anyway. We arrived in the closest arcade in no time.

Chenle parked the van in front and we went off. We walked inside the arcade and saw a few people playing. "I'll pay you guys." The younger Chinese said and went to the counter to pay our entrance.

"Thanks, rich kid!" Mark hyung said while rushing to the alien game. "Hey, wait for me!" I said and followed him. "Guys!" I turned to Jaemin and he tossed us a couple of tokens for the game. "Thanks, Jaem!"

He nodded and went to the Pac-man game together with Jeno. I slid two tokens inside the machine and I held on to my gun. "Hyung, let's bet. If I kill more aliens than you, then you have to buy me a box of ice cream."

Chuckling, he took his gun and nodded. "Why not? You do the same if I win." We nodded and positioned ourselves. The game started and the aliens slowly appeared from different corners of the building.

I laughed at Mark hyung because I noticed he was kind of having a hard time. "Catch up with me, will you?" He just shook his head and continued on to our game.

When the first level finished, I ended up winning. "We'll finish this chapter of the game and when you got the most scores, then the deal is a deal." I pushed another set of tokens inside.

"Alright."

•••

Jeno's POV

"Jaemin, what are you doing in that Pac-man game?" I asked. I decided to follow him because why not. He rolled his eyes and put a token inside the machine. "To play. I think this is the only game I'm good at." He replied, laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and looked around the arcade. I saw Jisung playing in a machine where you have to drop a token and make the other tokens inside fall so it would become a ticket. He already has a bunch of tickets beside his stool.

"Did you cheat on that?" I walked beside him and he shook his head. "Of course not." He dropped a coin and some coins fell on the edge. The chain of tickets came running out from the machine.

"Let me just get you already!" I turned my head to Chenle who was playing in a fishing machine. He was trying to catch a special fish that would let him get five-hundred tickets.

He pressed on the button beside him after aiming and he caught that fish. "YES!" He shouted and ran around the machine. Just like Jisung's, the tickets flowed out from the machine, next to Chenle.

"Hey, Jeno." I felt a tap behind me. It was Renjun. "Yeah?" He pointed at the bump cars in the corner. "Wanna join me?" I smirked and ran towards there. "My pleasure."

"Can I join you guys?" We looked at Chenle who was pointing at the never-ending flow of tickets. "I got five-hundred tickets and it's not ending sooner so can I join?"

Renjun chuckled. "Of course, Lele. Come on!"

•••

Donghyuck's POV

Mark hyung and I finished the game and in the end, I won. "Well, you won fair and square." He said and we shook hands. Our heads turned to my left when we heard laughter and shouting.

I smacked hyung's back, realizing what the others are doing. "Hey! What's up with you?" I grinned and dragged Mark hyung to the bump cars. I immediately paid two tokens to the one who was in charge with it and the both of us went in.

We saw Jeno, Renjun and Chenle hitting each other with their cars. I got inside a red car with the number six and turned it on. I stepped on the accelerator and nearly hit my face on the stirring wheel.

"And that's why you wear a seat belt." Mark hyung said, passing by me and joining the other three. I just chuckled and did what he reminded then drove to their direction, bumping my car with theirs.

Chenle laughed. "Ew, joiners." With creased brows, he's my target for the mean time. I kept on following his car and hit his with mine. "Ah, Donghyuck hyung, stop following me!"

"Only if you take us to your place! I'm sure it's a mansion." Someone bumped on my car and it was Jaemin. Jisung was catching up behind. "It sure is." He said and continued to hit my car. "Jaemin!"

We continued to play until our time ran out. We left our cars laughing and exited the arcade with smiles on our faces.

This sure brought back memories from before.. before she came. Just the seven of us. No one being jealous over somebody and no one fighting and doubting each other.

I smiled to myself. I'm glad we're all back together with no one tearing us apart ever again. The happiness I saw from them reassured me that we'll be like this until then.

We bought boba tea in the shop beside the arcade and we went inside the van. Chenle drove to his house while we sang with the songs in the radio.

Later on, we arrived inside a huge ass mansion. The gates opened up and Chenle stopped the car right in front of the house. We slowly moved out of the vehicle, staring at the gigantic place.

"Do you live alone in here, Lele?" I asked breathlessly. "Yeah. My father visits sometimes but overall, I own this place." Without waiting a signal from the owner, we rushed inside the mansion, arguing on who's the first to enter.

Renjun was going to open the door when someone from inside already did, and that made us stumble on each other, landing on the floor. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." We heard a voice say.

Jaemin stood up from my back. "It's okay, Minju." While standing back up, I noticed Mark hyung looking at Jaemin and at the girl who opened the door for us. Is he shipping the both of them?

I rolled my eyes mentally. I learned my lesson. I'm not going to pair up someone with someone ever again.

We went inside and the white living room welcomed us. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and comfortable cream-colored couches on the floor. There was a glass coffee table in the middle with ornaments on it.

Sitting on the couch, I gawked at the entirety of the place. "Wah, Chenle, I could never." I chuckled at Jeno hyung's remark. "Guys, we're here to hang out, okay? I don't feel good showing off this place." He said and started walking up the stairs.

I stood up and we followed Chenle. "Where are we going?" Jisung asked. "I got a karaoke room with a snack bar. Ready to spend the day inside?" We cheered.

"Hell yeah!"

•••

The rest of the afternoon, we busied ourselves with drinking soft drinks and eating snacks inside Chenle's karaoke room. We sang songs one by one, the rest being the judges.

He also has a play room and we played video games inside. Basically, we spent the whole day with one another, enjoying each other's company.

It was already night time and Chenle told us to eat dinner there. We agreed and went down to his large dining room. His whole house looks like a museum, to be honest. It has a feel of Renaissance architecture with modernized complexity.

When we settled down the dining table, chefs poured from the kitchen, presenting foods from Korea and in different countries. They didn't cook much, but all of these are already enough to make our stomachs full.

When they finally finished on placing the dishes on the table, we started to eat and heck, all the food tastes so good. While eating, we chatted and kept each other updated of what happened to our lives the past three months after that incident.

I found out everyone was doing good and well. Chenle got a modelling shift at a popular company in Shanghai, which made all of us very proud. We went on with the chat until we are done.

Chenle personally drove us home one by one. He dropped Jisung and Mark first since they were the nearest. "Don't go dying on us, alright?" Jaemin said and ruffled their hairs. They chuckled. "We're alive and kicking, Jaem. Bye, guys!"

The next stop was Jaemin. When the van stopped in front of his house, he all messed up our hairs. "Bye! Let's hang out soon again." We nodded and he left, going inside his house.

Jeno got dropped off the next then Renjun and I. "Are you sure you're gonna be alright driving back, Lele?" I asked as I went off the van. I slid the door back and waited for his answer.

"I'll be fine, hyung. Good night." I smiled at him. "Good night, Lele. Sweet dreams."

"You, too, hyung."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.6K 34
โŒจ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction โ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace โž โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ started: septemb...
16.9K 590 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
170K 8.6K 30
WELCOME TO THE DREAM HOTLINE ! โ™ก A mystery-crime-romance ff > nct dream Completed: 11.07.19
105K 5.4K 28
โแด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด›แดแด แด…แดœแดส™ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡?โž โ‡ดin which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด แด‡ส€...