All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

THIRTY-ONE

3K 107 21
By chelitabiees

"What the fuck?" That's the only statement that came out of Jennie's mouth. I mean, the pinks' minds say the same thing, they just can't say it out loud. Not everybody is as fearless as Kim Jennie.

"Uh..boys, line up here and greet our visitors." Namjoon was the first to recover. Being the leader, he is trained to be always composed at awkward situations..just like this.

But apparently, the boys are way behind Namjoon's capability of composing themselves.

Hoseok is still carrying Suga in his arms, who is now awake and is looking straight at the woman who just cursed.

Jimin is still standing behind Taehyung's back, the dude is about to literally jump into Tae's back just to seek protection.

Obvioulsy, Jin is at the door, opening it for the pinks. And Namjoon is standing at the center of the living room, his face..hmmm..not so happy about what is going on.

And Jungkook?? Well..he locked his gaze at Lisa.

"So much for lecturing me on how to discipline my girls." Jisoo whispered at Jin. Being the eldest of both groups, the two tend to boast about how well they are at raising their members, and guess, Jisoo got an extra point for this one.

"Uh..come in, come in." Namjoon said as he ushered the pinks to their living room. He gave the boys a death glare that made them come back to their senses.

"What brings you here?" Suga asked, his eyes still fixated at the mandu.

"Maybe..uhmm..to save your assess from getting beaten up by your golden maknae?" Jennie answered, giving back the stares to Suga. These two are like cats and dogs, they always fight whenever they are near each other.

"We were just playing here, noonas. What do you mean?" Jungkook tried to cover up and kept giving Taehyung and Jimin signals to help him make an excuse. He can't just bluntly admit to them that he has been such an immature brat again. 

I MEAN, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD GET JEALOUS AT SOMEONE WHO IS FAR AWAY BACK IN CHINA? WELL, NOT JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Yaa, stop lying! We heard it okay? Your hyungs even texted us, so you and Lisa have to talk. We'll be waiting here." Jisoo grabbed Lisa's arms and pushed her in the direction of the golden maknae. Lisa just shrugged and followed Jungkook to their kitchen.

"Are you hungry, doll?" Jeon Jungkook nervoulsy asked the stern Lisa.

Angry Lisa is still hot. He vanished the thought and just focused on his baby doll.

"Explain it to me, everything." Of course, Lisa is dead nervous on the inside. I mean, it flatters her that Jeon Jungkook is being such a jealous kid, but she thinks that a jealous Kookie is not something to get easy on.

"I just got..angry again..But not at you or that Chinese guy but at myself." Lisa looked at Jungkook and the latter can't do the same. He is so damn ashamed of his behavior and he literally caused the pinks to come and save his hyungs from him.

"Why? Why are you angry at yourself, Kook?"

"It's because I can't do everything that Chinese guy does for you. He teaches you dance steps, helps you in adjusting in the new environment, he makes you laugh freely, he even offered you a tissue to wipe your tears..and you just look..so happy." Lisa supressed her smile and held Jungkook's hand.

"Kookie, what are you talking about? I view your fancam performances and I learn from it, you said wonderful encouragements that helped me adjust in the idol life, you make me happy, like genuinely happy and you refuse to give me reasons to cry. You did everything Cai Kun did, and more." Jungkook looked at Lisa, his bunny smile showing.

"And Kook, it's actually the other way around. Cai Kun can't do everything you do for me, because he can't make me like him the way I like you. For the whole shooting time, my mind drifts to you, my bunny. So stop being such a whiny bratty kid, you are seriously scaring your hyungs. Jimim even texted Chaeyoung that he almost pissed his pants because of you." Lisa laughed and so did Jungkook.

As the two emerged from the kitchen, a smile was drawn to both their faces upon seeing their hyungs and unnies being happy together.

Rosé, Taehyung and Jimin were having an english class, Chae being the teacher.

Jennie and Suga are in the corner, prolly talking about music stuff since the latter is bringing with him his beat maker instrument.

Jisoo, Namjoon, Jin and Jhope are in their phones and playing games with each other.

"Why can't some people see how life could be so much easier if we get to do these things freely?" Lisa asked Jungkook, and the latter answered with a sigh.

They both love their Blink and Army fans but sometimes, they wished that they could be more understanding and supportive of whatever they want to do.

"We can't even look at each other during award shows." Lisa laughed at their situation.

"Doll, I'm sorry." Lisa looked at Jungkook, confusion drawn to her face.

"For?"

"For not being able to brag you to the whole world. I like you so much and I wanted everyone to know it. I want to date you without getting scared of the media, but I can't." Lisa patted the golden maknae's shoulder and pinched his big nose.

"Yaaa! I wanted to do the same thing too, but we have no choice Kook. Someday, when the time is right, we can do those kinds of things and people will understand, 'kay? Don't think too much. I mean, this is fun, hiding and having to feel the thrill, right?" Being the competitive maknaes that they are, who are always up to dangerous and adventurous things, agree. Although both of them really wanted to be like a normal couple.

But the maknaes believe that the perfect time will come...someday.

They will no longer hide and fake their actual feelings. They'd be free to go out and spend the whole day in the crowd without getting judged.

If only people would be less harsh and understanding.

"I love you, doll..I can't wait to tell the whole world how much I love you. But then again, you are my world. So you knowing how much I love you is enough for me..for now." Lisa smiled at the boy beside her. She tiptoed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, bunny..so much!"

"Calm down, Lisa!" The pinks are inside their practice room again. And the ever hard headed Lisa kept on scrolling through the comment section of some news headline.

"How can I, unnie?!" Jisoo is doing her best to make Lisa stop reading the comments. Jennie and Rosé are trying their best to contact the Bangtan boys but all of their calls are being rejected.

"Limario, don't jump into conclusions just yet, 'kay? Trust him." Jisoo held Lisa's hand, stopping it from scrolling further and further. "Calm down, okay?"

Lisa softened at her unnie's touch, her anger was changed into worry and she just wanted to cry.

"Ops, no crying! No crying!" Rosé said panicking upon seeing the familiar eyes of Lisa. She knows that her best friend is about to cry a bucket of tears, Lisa looks just like this years back when she misses her family, when she gets too tired, and just a couple of months ago at the resort when Bambam pranked her.

"Chaengaah, what if..what if it's true?" Chae abruptly hugged the sad Lisa and patted her back.

"Trust the Jeon Jungkook, okay? He loves you. He loves you so much and you know that. You know how this industry work, Lisa-ya. Talk to him first, okay?" Rosé calmly comforted Lisa but the Jennie Kim did otherwise.

"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY PICKING UP THEIR GOD DAMN PHONES? THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, THEY ARE ON THE MOVE!" Jisoo and Rosé looked at the pissed Jennie, giving her a what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look. But of course, the Jennie Kim will say what she wants whether you want to hear it or not.

"This is what I was talking about. We really can't trust those boys, especially that Golden Maknae of theirs! Haven't you noticed how each of us are being attached to them? They wanted us to be attached to them and then boom, an article like this, released by fucking Dispatch, which we all know are slaves of BigHit, suddenly pops up and then those fucking boys are now avoiding us, rejecting our calls! This is a huge issue! If they are on their right minds, they should have called first, Jeon Jungkook should have called Lisa and explained himself, not the other way around!" Enraged was nothing compared to what Jennie is feeling, she can literally kill all seven of them if given the chance.

"Jen, please. You are not helping." Jisoo whispered at Jennie. Lisa looks like she was about to believe Jennie.

"Look at us! We are this affected, our ACE is that affected! You think we can function like this? Lisa is about to break down! BigHit succeeded, they have crippled us, can't you see it, unnie?" Jisoo doesn't want to hear anything that comes out from Jennie's mouth because it sounded so right.

If it's true, then they really are doomed.

Because even if they do not admit it to themselves, for the past months, Bangtan and Blackpink have been such good friends.

Even Jennie and Yoongi, they started making music together. The latter even promised to include their song in their upcoming album. Jennie decided to just drop her plan, and she is really regretting it now.

Rosé and Jimin started to deepen their relationship. Rosé was happy.

Jin and Jisoo are even thinking of creating their own restaurant, that is their common denominator, they love cooking.

All of them are going along too well. And this bitch, Dispatch, has to just ruin it.

"Shall I Seulgi unnie about this?" Chae was the one who spoke. If the boys won't pick up and speak, may be they need another person to ask.

"Yeri's part of their group. Maybe they'd know what's the real deal." Rosé added.

Red Velvet and Blackpink have always been close to each other. They just parted a little because of Yeri and that incident with Seulgi and Jimin, but they are still friends, the pinks believe that they still are.

"You won't do that. We are going to wait for SM and Bighit's statements, and then, we will start from there." Jennie answered as she made her way to Lisa and helped the maknae stand up.

"You are not going to contact Jeon Jungkook. He has to call you first and explain about his dating scandal with Yeri, okay? And please, don't let this stupid article affect you, not until the statements are released." Lisa just stared at Jennie, still processing what her unnie just said. "And girls?" This time, Jennie is talking to all three ladies inside their practice room. "If ever the statements of both companies are not in our favor, I demand you to never ever talk to those fucking bastards ever again! End every connection you have, because of they really are working to pull us down, we won't let them, okay? We are from YG, we are viewed to be cool and strong, so we will live up to that. You understand me?"

The pinks just nodded.

Jennie pressed the play button, and although it was hard for the four of them, they practiced hard until they were too tired to do so.

.......................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.8K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
5.7K 365 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...