Heart of Stone || Jotaro x Re...

Por StardustJinx

This story basically follows the events of Stardust Crusaders, except you're in it! Queen of Hearts is MY STA... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Reading Some of my Favorite Comments
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Reading my Favorite Comments 2
Update
Chapter 27
Epilogue Note

Chapter 3

8.6K 327 1.2K
Por StardustJinx

"I'm sorry... It seems like all of my clothes won't fit you. I'm sure Jotaro can help?"

Ms. Holly suggested, putting all of the folded clothes back in after finding that none would fit you. You sighed, feeling a little down. She noticed and rubbed your shoulder. She handed you a (F/C) bra.

"Thankfully, this will fit you. I hope you don't mind boxers," she said with a smile.

You looked up and smiled back.

"No, actually. I wear them every now and again," you said.

She nodded, and you left her room. Now, it was time for the hard part... You had to get clothes from Jotaro.

You stood before his door, your anxiety building. You put your arm up to knock, but you couldn't bring your hand to actually do it. You groaned.

"C'mon. It's not that hard. Just knock!" you whispered, scolding your own anxiety.

No matter how much willpower you had, your brain refused to comply. You ran your free hand through your hair.

"I can't do this... Why can't I- '' you whispered, but you were cut off by the door opening.

You stood stock still, eyes meeting a clothed chest. You slowly raised your head to look up at the person behind the door. You quickly hid the undergarment in your hands behind your back. He had already seen it, and he hid his face with his hat.

"What do you want, woman?" he grumbled.

You laughed awkwardly, a dark blush spread across your cheeks. "That's... That's actually a funny story. Ya see... Ineedclothes," you explained, mumbling the last part while saying it quickly.

"Speak up, (Y/N). Tell me what you want," he growled.

You shuddered, obviously flustered by his words. You tried to maintain your composure, but it was hard. You swore you saw a smirk on his lips.You blamed the blush on embarrassment.

"I... I need clothes," you said, a bit louder. "Why didn't you just say that?" he asked, turning around.

You stayed where you were, gripping the undergarment behind your back. Your heart was beating so fast that you were sure he could hear it. Was it echoing in the halls?

He came back with a t-shirt and boxers.

"Here... Figured you wouldn't fit in any of that woman's things except what you've got behind your back... You don't have to bring it back either. They don't fit anymore," he grumbled, handing you the clothes.

You nodded quickly.

"Thank you, Jotaro..." you said.

He only nodded back and quickly closed the door. You breathed out a sigh of relief.

"The bathroom is right next door," he added from behind the door.

You nodded, even though he couldn't see, and walked to the room across from his. Inside was a rather extravagant bathroom with a tub as big, if not bigger, than you. You closed the door, eyes wide in surprise. You walked to the tub, coming out of your trance, and turned on the water. You placed the clothes on the granite counter and undressed. You climbed inside, the warm water creating a blanket around you. You sighed in content. You began washing yourself.

You hummed the melody of a song before singing it.

"Put your head on my shoulder/Hold me in your arms, baby/Squeeze me oh-so-tight/Show me that you love me too," you sang, lathering the soap on your body.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear/Won't you kiss me once, baby?/Just a kiss goodnight, maybe/You and I will fall in love," you finished, washing off the soap and draining the tub's water.

You sighed and dried off, stepping out of the tub to do so. After you put on the clothes given to you, you realized that Jotaro gave you no pants. Your cheeks flushed a dark color as you also realized that the shirt was just your size and hardly covered your bottom.

"Oh... How nice," you mumbled.

You sighed and opened the door, fully planning on banging on his door now that you were slightly annoyed.

"You have a nice voice," a voice said.

You froze mid-way out of the door. You looked up and saw that the bastard was leaning against his door. Your cheeks were still dark and would have darkened if it were possible.

"Jotaro, you pervert! First, you're standing outside the door, listening to me. Next, you didn't even give me a pair of pants!" you exclaimed, obviously very flustered and annoyed.

He looked down, pulling his hat down immediately.

"Whatever... I was waiting for you to finish... You didn't seem like someone who took a really long time to bathe... You can borrow mine," he grumbled, and you realized that he was holding clothes for him to wear after a bath.

He pulled out the pants from the bottom and handed them to you, trying to hide his face. You took them and put them on immediately.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for yelling and stuff," you apologized.

He only nodded and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Ever the charmer, eh?" a male voice said.

You turned to see that Mr. Joseph had just turned the corner. You rolled your eyes.

"If you mean constant growling like he's got a stick up his ass, then yes. He is," you joked, crossing your arms.

He gave a hearty laugh.

"Give him a chance. He's terrible at expressing his feelings... I'm sure he actually cares about you... At least he treats you better than my daughter," he said, rubbing your shoulder in a side hug.

It was comforting.

"Hey, Mr. Joseph?" you asked, looking up at the older man.

He hummed, urging you to continue.

"You're pretty cool for an old fart," you said, trying your hardest not to laugh.

However, you both burst out, your laughter ringing throughout the hallways.

"Oh my god!... You're funny, (Y/N)," he said, wiping away tears of joy and you did the same.

"Thanks. I pride myself on my horrible humor," you exclaimed, giving a smirk of triumph.

"Anyway, Holly told me to let you know that there are, unfortunately, no more guest rooms... She said that she fully trusts that you and Jotaro will be up to no funny business... But I won't tell her if you don't," he whispered with a wink.

You blushed a dark red, to which he laughed.

"N-No, no, no! You've got us all wrong. We're only friends. He probably hates me," you exclaimed, waving your hands around.

"Anyway, does he know?" you added. He nodded.

"Yeah. Holly told him after you left to bathe. He only said, 'Whatever, bitch.' After that, he sulked away," he added.

You sighed, rubbing your cheeks.

"Thanks, Mr. Joseph," you said with a small bow.

"Just call me Joseph... Grandpa is fine, too," he said before he left.

You sighed, rubbing the back of your neck.

You walked into Jotaro's room for the first time, immediately noticing that the walls were painted like the ocean. Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw an entire shelf dedicated to various plushies of sea animals, most of which were dolphins. You couldn't help but giggle. He may be a ball of constant anger and aggression, but imagining him laying in bed with all of the plushies was enough to make you realize that his attitude was a facade. You walked closer to the shelf and stared at the biggest dolphin, which had its own place at the top. You reached out to touch it, only for your hand to be grabbed. You instinctively summoned Queen, who wrapped the attacker up in necklaces. You turned to see that Jotaro had been the one to grab your hand.

You let out a sigh of relief, rubbing the bridge of your nose with two fingers.

"Jotaro, why the hell did you scare me like that? I probably would have hurt you," you questioned in a monotonous voice.

"Don't touch my dolphin," he answered with a dark glare.

You blinked and reached for it again.

"(Y/N), don't touch it," he commanded in a growl.

Your eyes widened in surprise as a weird feeling filled your stomach.

"Says the one who hasn't tried to get out of the necklaces yet," you pointed out, trying not to give a smug expression.

"Don't touch the dolphin and let me go," he said, looking downward.

You realized that he wasn't wearing his hat, which had fallen to the ground, and that he had no pants. He probably hadn't expected you to be here when he came. You sighed and reluctantly released him.

"Fine, fine. I won't touch your dolphin... Does that mean that-" you started.

"No. You can't touch any of them," he growled, cutting you off.

You pouted and crossed your arms.

"You're such an ass, Jotaro," you grumbled, turning away from him.

He put on a pair of pants, and you both laid down on his bed.

Despite being exhausted, you couldn't fall asleep. However, Jotaro had managed to, for he was letting out soft snores. You sighed quietly. You jumped when an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer. You blushed a dark shade as Jotaro whispered something about loving the dolphin like it was his best friend. You soon fell asleep, oddly comforted by the heavy arm around your waist.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.7K 2K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...
8.3K 367 23
Dio was finally defeated, but it costed some of the crusaders lives. What if one of them was saved? This story takes place after Stardust Crusaders...
1M 50.7K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...