A Silent Struggle Of Hopes

By KiranjotKaur8

Can there be a second chance? The story is all about a person who sacrifices his hopes and struggle for the... More

Copyright
Table of contents
Preface
At the time of birth
Happiness turns into sadness
Struggle in the early age
Marriage
Another phase of life
Sacrifice for brothers
Fight with tuberculosis
New start with strength
Education of children's
Arrival of Cancer
Happy ending
Conclusion

About me

30 3 0
By KiranjotKaur8

Kiranjot Kaur

I am pursuing my advanced project management and strategic leadership degree. Here in Canada as an international student i had to gone through many tough situations. While studying have to earn for my daily needs. Sometimes i get panic how i will survive in a country where nobody known to me. The journey of my father help me get over all the pessimistic feelings. Then i decided to write a book, so the same journey can help others to get motivated.

"Stay positive, your inner state of mind will help to figure out solutions".
A small smile on your face always make others smile too. So, wear a smile in every tough time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
21.5K 690 28
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...