AGAIN | ✓

By Ssavagequeen

Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself... More

-Cast-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-49-
-50-
-Closing-
SEQUEL
Thank You ❤️

-48-

11.2K 573 114
By Ssavagequeen

(A/N: ^Ik y'all know this song)

-Zavon-
2 Days Later| College Year 4/4

"Yo Zavy! You good?" Andre asked me as we sat in the locker Room.

"Uh...yeah man. I'm coolin," I lied.

It's been two days since Jae and I both got the news of the miscarriage and it's been hittin me ever since but Jae been feelin it more than me.

Sometimes I couldn't help but think that I coulda had a son or a daughter...I guess God finna bless us when he feels we truly ready. At first I was confused on how to feel but it soon got clear.

I try not to think about it too much cause I know I gotta get my head straight for dis game.

"You sure you good?" Andre asked.

"Yes, nigga."

"Aight, I'm only makin sure."

"Well, I'm good, bruh," I kissed my teeth.

"Aight," he threw his hands up in defense before slowly walking away.

A lil time past and I cleared my mind as we all got ready to head onto the field.

Jaelyn couldn't come to this game cause I wouldn't let her. No matter how many times she told me she was fine, I still ain't budge.

—2 Hours Later—

-Jaelyn-

Once I was done with my hair, I turned on the tv to catch Zay's game. I was bleaching the ends of my hair and I finally got done.

Once the TV was on the game channel, I seen that the score was 0 to 0 even tho it was the second quarter.

What's been goin on?

"Burton throws the ball andddd...it slips right through the hands of Ross," the voice on the tv described as I seen Zay miss the ball that was thrown to him from Kenny.

"It looks like Ross' head might not be in the game. As you said earlier tonight, Mike, he hasn't been playing at his fullest. I don't know. Almost like something's affecting him tonight," the voice continued to talk, the slo mo replay appeared on the screen shortly after.

I shook my head as I watched Zay cause I knew what was truly goin on wit him.

I knew that all this time he was probably holding in some typa emotion that he wouldn't let out.

I continued to watch as they kept the camera on him even tho nun was happening.

It looked like the coach was calling him to the sidelines. It looked like he and the head coach had some words to say to each other before he went and sat down on the bench.

That's when the camera cut to the field.

-Omniscient-

"Zavy, you good?" Jamaal took a seat next to Zay on the bench.

"Yeah, I'm good," Zay answered through a pant without making eye contact.

"Dre told me you would say some dumb shit lih dah," Jamaal said as Zavon took his helmet off.

"Leave me alone, bruh."

"Nah, I need some company til it's time for me to head on," Jamaal looked straight.

After he said that, it went silent between the two.

"...Jae and I, we lost a baby..." Zavon brought himself to say.

"What? ... y'all was havin a baby?!" Jamaal's eyes widened.

"We ain't know about it til they told us she was havin a miscarriage," Zay put his head down.

"Damn, suh. Ian know dat shit."

"...I been fightin my feelins like crazy tonight, bruh."

"You can let it out nigga. Don't nobody curr watchu do on this field, bruh."

Zavon looks up at Jamaal with now red eyes.

"You needa go back to the locker room foh a minute?" Jamaal asked him, laying his hand on his back.

Zay nodded, putting a hand over his eyes.

"Aye! Somebody get this man a towel!" Jamaal yelled.

-Jaelyn-

"Well it looks like Ross over there may be havin a hard time cause it looks like he's leavin," the guy on the tv said. "He's bein escorted back to the locker room and...I can't tell if he's crying or not, Mike, does it look like he's crying to you?"

"Well, I can't really see any tears but it definitely looks like he's showing some type of emotion."

Zavon was walking on the sideline route to the locker room wit a towel over his head.

Poor Baby.

Seeing him like this made me wanna cry.

Even tho we didn't really have a chance to get emotionally attached to the baby, it was still something we would've been looking forward to.

I mean, a bitch can't catch a break cause this is deadass a great loss to me.

I turned off the tv and sat on the couch in silence, leaving me and my thoughts.

—1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later—

-Zavon-

Me- Turn the tv on

💍- Its on but y

Me- Ima be on inna minute

💍- kk

"So, Zavon what can you expect for your next few games together with the Bulls?" Dude with the microphone asked.

I guess this was some conference type shit...either way, i wasn't feelin it but I had to keep it professional.

"Uh...I guess we gon be a little bit more hype leadin up to the final game. We gon appreciation every play a lil bit more too," I said with a shrug at the end.

"Um...Zavon, judging by the way you played tonight, can you maybe share with us why you were off your game?" Ms. White lady with the blue dress on asked.

I let out a long sigh and looked down for a second before answering. "Uh...me and my significant other just been goin through somethin lately and stuffs juss been a lot to process..."

I kept my answer short cause ain't no need for detail.

"Speaking of a significance other...is she watching right now?" The same lady asked.

"Yeah, of course," I nodded.

"Well, is there anything you would like to say to her right now?"

"I don't think she don't already know everything that I'm boutta say but ima say it again. Jae, I love you and we finna get through this together."

(A/N: Ja'Niya and Jenna prolly punchin the air rn but hey...wat do I know)

"Thank you, Zavon. That'll be all."

Finally, I was cleared to go home.

-Omniscient-
Back Home

"Hey," Zavon greeted Jaelyn when he got home.

"Hey," she returned.

"I missed you," he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Missed you too...you ok?" She asked him with concern.

"Yeah. Right now I am," he sits on the couch next to her.

"I seen the game, Zay."

He sighs. "I know."

"You can talk to me if you want cause I'm here..."

"I know dat too."

"I'm Juss makin sure cause...ion want you to feel like this relationship is just based off of my feelings," Jae looked at him seriously.

"I know it's not," Zay looked back at her. "Can we stop talkin and just cuddle or sumn... I mean a nigga ain't seen his girl in what? ...like 5 hours?"

She smiles at him and scoots closer to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Did you dye ya hair or sumn?" He asked her as he studied her new hair.

"No, I bleached it...I mean the end of it."

"Oh...it's looks cute...not gon lie," he complimented with a smile.

"Thank you."

/End of Chapter\

-Y'all, I pulled an all nighter binge watching that lil reality TV show on Netflix called "Love Is Blind" and Ian wake up til like 2PM so I'm sorry if this chapter feel rushed❤️

-Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters left in this bitch...finally🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 32
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
62.9K 2.1K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
110K 2.6K 25
Bad boy likes a good girl- He's the popular boy known for his looks. She's the quiet girl that sits in the front of the classroom and works part-tim...
1.2K 461 90
A group of girls, their life, their career, love life, friendship. It's about them. This story shows their life, ups and downs. A story with multipl...