Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

Galing kay LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... Higit pa

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

1. BTS moving out

35 6 1
Galing kay LimhannyDong

This is the short story about RM (Kim Nam Joon).

------------------------------------------------

I'm not really K-POP lovers.

Army, sorry for any mistake in this book.

I just got this inspiration from a book I've read. A history book about BTS. Now I finally understand why the people around the world love them.

BTS, the awesome boy group that changed the world.
------------------------------------------------------

(Joon/RM)

Kim Nam Joon (RM) looks around. Today they are officially moved out of this small cramped room. These last few years have been tough for them.

Seven boys trapped in a small room. Trainees from Big Hit entertainment, a small company.

Few days back a netizen compares them with another band, EXO. In the pictures, EXO rides an expensive car (SM entertainment). BTS is drawn using a wagon because their company is small and unknown.

He looks around and touches the walls filled with writings and gravities from the past.

"I'm not a pig!"

This must be Suga. Haters used to call him that because he's a bit chubby when they first debuted.

"Not the most handsome guy, not the ugliest in the room."

This must be J-HOPE writing. When they first debut, haters said J-HOPE and RM weren't fit to be idols. Because they aren't handsome enough. Looks are more important than skills in the showbiz industry. That's what people used to say to them.

Joon smiles when he reads and touches the writings one by one. Many bitter sweet memories here.

A knock on the open door.

J-HOPE calls, "Joon, you are still here? Others have already left. Jin said if you're late, you won't be fed."

Joon chuckles.

Jin is like a mother to all of them. He is the cook. When they're still trainees, they  didn't have any money. Jin used to buy ingredients and cook for them. He still does it sometimes when he isn't too tired.

Life as a trainee was hard. Twelve to sixteen hours training everyday. Singing, dancing, and hard exercises to keep body shape.

If you're overweight, you must diet. Sometimes one of the trainees could collapse during dancing. Because they haven't eaten properly.

Idol is everyone's dream in South Korea. A ticket to a better life. Not everyone could be successful as an idol.

"From zero to hero."

Joon rubs the oldest writing on the wall. Before BTS was formed, their band almost got this name. From Zero to Hero. But everyone in the band left except him. So it was disbanded.

J-HOPE says, "We have gone far, Joon. No one could see this coming."

Joon nods his head.

Copycat.

That's what haters said when they first debut. They accused BTS to copy other's work as their own.

Faking the music chart.

As if their small company could bribe anyone top to change to music charts. It's impossible. They got into the charts because their loyal fans, the Army.

BTS won't be around without them.

The haters kept on hating. BTS replies with new song. The song Idol is born to express their concern. As idols from a small entertainment company.

(Idol)

J-HOPE says, "We better get going. Jin is serious about his threat."

Today is the day they moved into bigger dorm. Every member of BTS would get a room. No longer sharing a room together.

Joon closes his eyes when the car is leaving their old dorm.

They used to travel using a staff's car. Because their company couldn't afford to give them a car. They used to change clothes and wear makeup in toilet because no extra fund to hire a dressing room for them.

J-HOPE comments, "Look up, Bro. Your new song is on the huge billboard."

(Winter flower)

Joon smiles. It has been his dream to sing with Younha. She is his idol. Finally he collaborated with her. This song is their first collaboration, Winter Flower.

"How do you feel? Everyone in the world knows us by now?" asks J-HOPE.

"I'm still me. Yet, I have grown a bit."

"Deep as usual. Jin is worried. He might got drafted to military soon."

Joon says, "Yes, me too. I envied Jungkook because he would be the last one to join the military."

J-HOPE taps his fingers on the dashboard.

Joon asks, "What is it?"

"The threats haven't stopped. We have better securities in the new dorm. Still..."

Joon sighs. Someone has been sending threat letters to BTS, especially to him. Swearing to kill RM.

J-HOPE says, "The police hasn't been able to catch any suspect. Watch your back."

"Of course. We can't let haters slow us down. After all we are bulletproof boy scouts."

J-HOPE turns on the car radio. One of their songs is playing right now, Spring day.

(Spring day)

He says, "This is my favorite one. I'm so happy our fans love it too."

Joon smiles and he confesses, "I prefer Boys with love."

(Boys with love)

J-HOPE fingers are tapping on the dashboard again.

Something is bugging his mind. Joon feels closer to him than anyone else. Because they are the less handsome ones in the band.

Joon asks, "What's in your mind?"

"Dunno, Bro. Just getting nervous over nothing. BTS has become big. Even in our wildest dreams, we never imagined the world knows us."

Joon nods his head. They only dreamed they would be popular in South Korea, not the world. Having a concert in America. Getting into billboard list. Not in their wildest imagination.

J-HOPE asks, "What would wait for us?"

Joon shrugs his shoulders.

He says, "We just have to wait and see."

"You are pretty calm. Someone out there wants your head."

Joon says, "I'm not giving up singing. None of us would do that. We have taken bullets from haters before."

"Not real bullets, Bro. Not real bullets," protests J-HOPE.

*****

A man stares up to see a huge billboard about energy drink. BTS again. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing them in posters, TV or radio.

He tightens his fists into balls.

It should have been me. Not him. He doesn't deserve any of this.

He stabs a knife to BTS poster and leaves before anyone notices it. He pulls his hood lower so no passerby would see his face.

It should have been me...

---------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment :)

Joon (RM) got a nasty hater. One whom swear to kill him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85.9K 1.6K 59
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
13.5K 628 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story πŸ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...
465 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
17.1K 557 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...