flower. h.s ✔️

Per vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... Més

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

seventy.

38.4K 783 1.1K
Per vanillasoy

I pouted as Harry directed me to stand in front of the olive trees and I blocked my eyes from the sun as he looked at me pointedly.

"This is stupid!"

"Jus' do as you're told Sunflower." Harry muttered and I huffed but dropped my hands and looked directly at him, the wind blowing but I knew not to reach up and move the strand from my face as Harry took the photo.

"I look terrible!" I whined as I lent up on tiptoes to look over Harry's shoulder as he shook out the polaroid and the image of me came into view.

"Y'look perfect." Harry muttered as he glanced at me and then the photo and I rolled my eyes.

At least my olive trees looked nice in the background.

I licked my lips as I pushed my hair out of my eyes, I needed to make sure I got a hair cut before we left for New York. The thought of New York made me shiver despite the burning midday sun and I shook the thought away.

I headed for the jug of lemonade Colette had brought out earlier, with a kiss for me and a wary look thrown towards Harry.

Despite having been here for over a week now, Colette still held some hostile feelings towards Harry. Even though I'd had several hushed conversations in French with her whilst he was off doing something else in the house.

She said she was happy for me and that I deserved love and someone nice but she also threatened to cut his balls off so.

I shrieked as a force suddenly pushed into me and I lost my balance and ended up in the pool with a big splash and once I surfaced I'd pushed the hair out of my eyes and spun in the water to find Harry standing watching me in amusement.

"H!" I whined, looking down at myself.

My nice white flowy blouse was completely soaked and transparent and I had wanted to wear it tomorrow for going into town, but now I was going to smell like chlorine.

"Wanted to see if it was see through."

I stared at Harry as I continued to tread water and he simply shrugged.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes as I swam over to the side where he was standing.

"Yeh' could never." Harry laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"You're right." I pouted, "Kissy?"

"No." Harry snorted and I pushed my lip out even further. "Yeh' just gunna pull me in m'not stupid."

"Funny, I remember someone telling me I didn't have the strength to over power you, I just want a kissy."

Harry raised an eyebrow at me as he stood looming over me at the edge of the pool and I very distinctly remembered last summer just after we'd met for the first time. We were practically in the exact same positions.

Funny how we were back to where we started, except now, we were in love.

"Please H?" I sighed, casting my eyes down knowing he hated it when I did that.

Harry's shadow got shorter and I looked up to see him crouching on his knees and I smiled brightly making his lips twitch and I puckered my lips and pressed a quick peck to his to lure him in.

"Thought yeh' said yeh' wanted kissy. Tha' was not a kissy."

I kissed Harry again, one of his hands holding my cheek and I floated closer to the side to hold onto his hand and then I tugged hard.

My laughter filled the sky as I swam backwards as Harry hit the water louder than I did and I watched him sink to the bottom before he floated back up with a glare on his face as I smiled innocently at him.

"I can't believe you."

"I love you."

I squealed as Harry pushed through the water to grab me, water splashing around us as he grabbed my sides and forced our lips together before he shoved my entire body under the water before letting go and I popped back up huffing.

"You're a child." I pouted although I was laughing as Harry floated in front of me with a lazy smirk on his face.

"You were already wet." Harry shrugged and I narrowed my eyes making him laugh again.

I sighed as I pushed myself up to float on my back but I could feel Harry's eyes burning into my face and I blinked as I looked at him, water sloshing into my face.

"H?" I hummed aware of his eyes flicking down my body which was distorted by the water.

"I love you."

I barely had time to respond to him before he was on me, his hands holding my face as I dipped back into the water and I kissed Harry back.

Harry's lips were furious and hot against my lips, he tasted like chlorine but I couldn't bring myself to dislike it as I wrapped an arm around his neck as he floated us back to the side of the pool and my back slammed into the concrete.

I whimpered as Harry rolled his hips against mine, the sound of water splashing against the sides as his lips trailed down my throat.

I whined as he nibbled but didn't have the heart to stop him even though Colette had asked me if I'd been attacked by leeches when we'd arrived.

"Off."

I blinked as Harry spoke, a tugging sensation on my top and I realised he wanted me to take off the white blouse, although he could see my bikini already. I let go of Harry's neck gingerly, surprised that he kept me up against the wall as I undid the buttons.

The sound of my wet blouse landing on the side behind us almost made me cringe but I didn't get a chance to focus on it as Harry bit my boob and I whimpered as I clenched my thighs around him.

I sighed happily against Harry's neck as one hand dipped into my bikini bottoms and I squeezed immediately as one finger slid inside of me and I let out a shaky breath making Harry smirk.

"Been so wet for me all week." Harry hummed and I clenched down as a second finger was pushed in and Harry pressed a wet kiss to my jaw.

"Daddy wants to know why yeh've been so wet... Daddy thinks we should use the plug more, hmm..."

I whined as I tried to roll my hips against his fingers, the two of them just sitting delicately inside my opening.

"Oh Buttercup." Harry sighed as he roughly kissed me, his two fingers pushing further into me and curling up making me squeak against his lips until they were pulled out and instead I felt the sudden gush of the pool water against my skin.

I blinked as I saw my bikini bottoms floating on the surface of the water and my cheeks heated as I looked at Harry.

"Need you Daddy."

"Oh Daddy knows sweets."

I pushed my feet up so my toes could grip the waistband of his swim trunks, which although I knew now wasn't the time, the yellow shorts made my heart hurt in a good way, and pushed them down his legs.

Even through the distorted water I could see that Harry was standing on the floor of the pool and I sucked my teeth but instead distracted myself from my bitter short person thoughts by kissing him as he kicked off his trunks.

Harry's head left my neck and I whined but the needy noises died in my throat as I felt Harry brush himself against me and I shivered, the water suddenly chilling my red hot body until Harry pushed into me and I cried out.

One of Harry's hands hooked my leg around his waist before he covered my mouth his hand and a glowering look.

"Gotta be quiet pet."

I whimpered against Harry's hand and nodded jerkily as Harry lazily thrust himself in me, my back smacking against the side of the pool and the water sloshed around us and up onto the concrete as Harry rocked his hips.

I whined as Harry nipped at my neck and hit my cervix and I shuddered around him as I clenched down and I felt his lips twitch up into a smirk against my skin as he continued his assault on my skin.

His teeth nipping at my skin in time with his thrusts and considering we'd been having sex at least three times a day since we'd arrived in Arles I knew I wasn't going to last very long, especially with the fact that we were outside.

Colette could come out at any time and I didn't know that I was into this but here I was, hornier than ever because, not only was my boyfriend fucking hot, but because there was added danger of being caught.

"M'not gunna last, yeh' squeezing me too good pet." Harry huffed and I clenched down again as his teeth tugged on my bottom lip and I knew I was close too.

The hand that had been covering my mouth tugged my bikini top down and I was so glad Harry was holding me as I felt like melting as his fingers pinched and pulled and teased my nipple until I was begging to cum under him.

"'Suppose yeh've been a good girl. D'ya think yeh've been good?"

I nodded as I bit on my lip harshly, so harshly I swore I could taste blood. Harry smirked before he thrust so hard that I felt the pain vibrate through my entire body and my head spun as I felt my body release all the pressure and I let out a string of high pitched whines.

"S'good Sunflower." Harry groaned as he thrust sloppily and I felt him twitch a couple of times before he filled me and my head fell against his chest, my lips pressing against the antenna of his butterfly.

My eyes snapped as I felt Harry slip out of me and as much as I knew he loved just being together after sex I knew we couldn't do it now and instead I pushed against his chest as I dropped my legs back into the water and clenched internally.

"Hey!" Harry muttered slowly and I bit my lip feeling bad.

"H I gotta get out, unless you want sperm swimming."

Harry's nose crinkled as he pushed himself away from me and I pulled myself out of the pool backwards and snatched up my wet white blouse, although it didn't hide much it at least covered my lower half.

I rushed into the house, unaware of where Colette was but I was too focused on getting to my room without her seeing me and chastising me in French which even though it was usually mean (in a motherly way), it still sounded nice in French.

I did my business on the toilet quickly, I'd gotten better at saying no to having a cuddle after sex before peeing now considering I'd had two UTI's in the past six months which is more than I'd had in the past two years.

I grabbed a pair of plain black bikini bottoms and pulled them on and dropped the blouse into the pile of washing that Harry had started on the bedroom floor.

Much to my disapproval.

My eyes found my toiletries bag and I licked my lips knowing that the plug Harry had got me for my birthday was in there. We hadn't used it for one of its purposes yet....but it was definitely used the majority of yesterday after we'd woken up.

I had thought it was going it be uncomfortable but it wasn't, Harry, as usual, had finished inside of me and then I'd found the cold glass in my mouth and I made sure it was wet with nothing but a look from him before it was snuggly fitted inside of me.

It had done its job too, not only keeping Harry's cum inside of me, despite the fact he pulled it out several times throughout the day "just to check", but also had kept my core spread open.

Which Harry almost decided he didn't like considering as he'd so plainly put it "like it more when I stretch you open with my cock".

I shook my head to shake away the thoughts, maybe it would be used in the other hole, maybe it wouldn't. Harry didn't seem to be in any kind of rush for it.

I grabbed a bottle of sun cream which I had asked Harry to bring out but clearly he didn't before I headed back out and down the stairs.

"Votre mère était la même chose. N'a pas pu garder ses mains sur son amant." (Your mother was just the same. Could not keep her hands off her lover.)

I jumped as I heard Colette speak and I spun on my foot to find her leaning against a door frame with a book in her hands and my entire body erupted in flames as she winked at me before disappearing back into the room.

I clutched my sunscreen to my chest as I hurried back to Harry to find him lounging on one of the loungers, tattoos looking as black as ever and I sighed.

"Colette knows!" I squealed as I rushed over to him, watching as Harry simply raised his sunglasses to raise an eyebrow at me.

"She'll get over it." Harry muttered as he spread his legs and I immediately took a seat between them and laid back on his chest. "She was probably a bit a slut back in the day."

"H!" I gasped, smacking his leg making him kick me, "She's like my grandmother."

"V'never met your actual grandparents." Harry said a while later as he rubbed suncream into my back and arms whilst I hummed in appreciation.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget you've met my entire family and I haven't even met your sister."

"M'family kind of suck." Harry muttered as he capped my bottle and pulled me back to lean against him.

"More than mine? I doubt that honestly."

I laughed as I closed my eyes as Harry started running his fingers over my skin and I sighed.

Usually, I was alone here on the anniversary of Mum's death but this year Harry was here and I couldn't have been happier.

I didn't even have to say anything. I just woke up and he was just extra nice, he'd suggested we went out into town, which in its self was a rarity considering he hated speaking French mainly because he couldn't.

But we did and we went to the small grocery shop and the bakers and then he worked with Colette to make a cheese fondue for the three of us that night.

I'd cried.

"They're all dead. My Father's parents weren't my biggest fans but that was because they didn't particularly like Mum and we're like twins and Mum's parents were alright. Kinda crazy like old people are, you know."

I turned my head to press my lips to his anatomical heart tattoo, which arguably was my second favourite.

The laurels were the first and I could kiss the ground in France for having Harry be shirtless for almost the entire time we'd been here so I could see them.

"I love you," I started as Harry's hands started creeping across my stomach and towards my almost dry bikini top.

"Why do I feel like there's a but coming..."

"Hey!" I turned slightly to pout at him, making Harry lean forward quickly to his lips to my pouted ones. "We just need to talk."

"You ain't breaking up with me."

I turned on Harry so fast that I definitely heard my neck crack and I glowered at him at the suggestion and Harry held his hands up in surrender as I glared.

"Don't even fucking joke about that."

"M'jus' kidding m'love." Harry peppered kisses on my face and I pushed his chest lightly.

"We just need to talk about New York. We've got three weeks."

I chewed my lip as I sat there silently before I decided to turn around so I was sat facing Harry, his eyes pointing anywhere except me.

"H." I said quietly, his eyes flicking to mine and I swallowed thickly. "I know it's scary and I think I'm the most scared! I start at Columbia in less than a month but this is quite a big deal and we do need to sort things out."

"Not today."

I frowned at his response, "H?"

"Not today. Jus' not today Flower. Jus' wanna lay here with you, maybe eat you out later."

I squealed at Harry's words and slapped his chest making him smirk but I wasn't going to drop this so easily, he'd been putting this off every single time I brought it up and we were seriously running out of time.

"I feel like blowing you."

"Go ahead pet." Harry rubbed my lip and I hummed, dropping my eyes briefly and shrugging.

"Shame you're not hard." I shrugged again before rearranging myself once more so my back was leaning against his chest.

"Five minutes and then yeh' lips better be wrapped around me."

France really was the best.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
9.5K 383 29
Niall starts a group chat and everything comes into the light Hearts get broken... Hearts get mended...
1.3M 32.7K 44
// "Shit Flower, I miss you." // In which a former drug dealer who fell in love with the bosses' daughter finds himself still loving her. [sequel to...