HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 43

3.1K 170 15
By NilaKeis

Chapter 43

From that night on, following two weeks, every day has been the same for Khushi and Arnav. The first day, Khushi woke up before Arnav and prepared his breakfast. As if she gained some kind of power, she acted as if nothing happened the previous night. Only the traces on her face were the evidence of her downbreak.

On the other hand, she was more distanced than ever. She insisted to go back to work and even though, Arnav had told her to stay back home, she stood on the door, ready to go, her eyes firmer than ever.

Arnav knew he didn't have a single chance against her will, so he agreed to take her with him.

He didn't want everyone to stare at her and her scratches, so he led her through the backdoor inside his office. She worked fast and concentrated and Arnav was truly impressed by her talent. The embroidery she had destroyed was not like the embroidery she did for customers. If he had thought only on business, he would have seen a bright future for his company thanks to Khushi's talent. The only thing what was needed, was a good promotion and their work would become famous all over the world.

Yes, if he had only been thinking about business, it would have been great, but the truth was that business was far away from his thoughts when it came to his wife. Her hands worked fast and she was very concentrated, but he also saw how difficult and hard the work was. Sitting in the same position for hours, the fingers moving whole time. Her bones and muscles must be hurt. Let alone the pressure she had.

Every movement must be perfect. Every stitch deliberate. One wrong move and she has to start from beginning and since she worked on ready-made clothes, the responsibility was much bigger. One mistake and the whole thing has to be made once again. That means, more material, more work and the time that was lost needed to be caught up.

If he had some saying in all these, he would lock her inside their home and force her to enjoy the life. He would keep her far away from any work and let her experience only positivity. He would give her only the best in this world.

Sadly this all wasn't his decision.

Khushi's happiness was his priority and she was very happy here in his office, working on her embroidery. That's why Arnav knew he needed to accept Khushi's wish to work.

In the evening, when they entered their home, some kind of excitement was in the air. First two nights they did it in the shower, not able to leave their hands from each other and then Khushi felt tired on the bed and slept with an empty stomach.

This wasn't acceptable for Arnav, so he continued having shower with her but controlled himself extremely. The next evenings, he tried to help her after dinner but he also saw in her face that she didn't like him in the kitchen, so he took place on the couch and waited patiently for her.

He knew Khushi liked serials and loved films, so he looked for something she would want to watch when she returned from kitchen. And it was somehow relaxing to hear some voices after the dinner. The house was so silent even they were at home.They didn't talk. In fact, she didn't even look at him for whole day. The only time he got her attention was on the couch and then in the bedroom.

Every evening starts and ends the same.

Khushi leaned to him till her hand went under his t-shirt. Then they took their clothes off and she pressed her palm on the place where his heart was beating. After this, she sat over his lap, taking his cock deep inside her core. This place was her territory. He left it up to her, what would happen and what not, but after he took her to the bedroom he did what he wanted.

This was his place, his territory.

Khushi agreed to this and she never questioned this agreement.

She always said his name and marked his back with her nails. Hearing her voice and feeling the pain of her markings, he came immediately. It was like the trigger and she learned fast when and how to do it right. Khushi didn't do it in the beginning of their love making. She did it much later when both were full of sweat and before she reached her own climax so that Arnav followed her.

This was the way they lived for the next few weeks.

*

Payal stood in front of a big building in Delhi. It took her a lot of money and time to find this place and she couldn't wait to finally stand in front of him.

Since three years, Arnav Singh Raizada has been her obsession. Her passion.

All she wanted in her life and dreamed every day was, to be with him.

He had everything she ever wanted and she was here to finally claim it all.

Entering the big lobby of the house, she imagined different situation and different reaction from him. In her fantasies, he was always kind. Never rude or unfriendly. He was damn happy to see her on his door. In some of her fantasies, she imagined how he pulled her inside his house and fucked her senseless and in some other fantasies, he licked just her pussy calling her his goddess.

When she reached the reception, she felt soaked. This was the effect Arnav Singh Raizada had on her body. No man has ever been able to make her wet, by not even being near her. She knew what sex was. She was used to sleep with guys, but since three years her body has been craving for only one cock and that was Arnav's.

She asked the receptionist about him and she informed her that he lived in the building but wasn't at home.

Payal left the building and decided to have lunch somewhere near. The woman on the reception desk told her to come later, much later, if she wanted to see him. He usually worked whole day and came back late in the evening.

Well, she could wait. The easiest thing to do after the long way to Delhi.

*

She ordered something to eat and drink and waited for the waiter to bring it. She intentionally chose the restaurant from where she could see the entrance from his house. She couldn't wait to see him again.

The last time she had seen him was actually by accident.

Since years, she has enticed girls from villages to Lucknow under the pretense for giving them jobs. She never acted personally and she wasn't alone in this business, but she was definitely the hardest and the most cruel one.

The guys who went to villages lived in towns, which were far away so that no one recognized them. Rule number one was to never work close to your home.

The work they did was full of risks and very dangerous. Even though they bribed many policemen, there still could be one honest soul, who could disclose their illegal work.

Anyway, the young girls who came with them believed in the beginning that they will get work and support their families, but in reality, they never got a chance to see them again.

Rich people are ready to pay a huge amount to get a taste of a virgin. The good thing in India was that young, unmarried girls are mostly virgins.

In the beginning, they gave the girls to the customers and it ended up with blood and violence. Most girls fought against their customers, when they had a single chance to free themselves. These fools. They really thought they could run away and leave the horror movie they were already in.

Today they drug the girls and everything went easier. Later the guys who worked with Payal taught them how to be obedient and submissive through violence and abuse.

No girl wanted to go to THE HELL, that was how they called the house where the guys raped the girls into prostitution. After the taste of the Hell, the girls fucked with all customers freely, fearing to have to go back to the house, if they were not good enough.

*

In one of these days, when she brought one of the drugged girls to her customer, which was a seventy-year-old man, she saw Mr. ASR on TV. While the grandpa fucked the eighteen-year old girl loudly, ignoring her painful sobs, Payal turned the TV on as she was totally bored. The sounds weren't as excited as in the beginning of her career in this milieu.

It' was always the same. Horny old guy wanted to be first who fucked a virgin, innocent girl and the girl couldn't even run away. Only thing what she could do was to sob her pain out. So boring.

In the beginning, Payal enjoyed it, but now she read a book or watched TV while she waited for them to end it. She wished often she could leave both to do their thing, but someone needed to protect these old perverted guys from their preys.

That day, she saw Mr. ASR on the TV in an interview with a reporter. At first, she couldn't take her eyes off him. He was perfect. Just as she remembered him.

Then her eyes looked to side and she saw Khushi.

She was very surprised to see her with him. It felt not just like a surprise, it was more like uncontrollable anger and betrayal.

Payal always hated Khushi. Always.

Khushi was nice, polite, smart, beautiful and Payal's parents accepted her easily. It took Payal years to have a place in her parent's hearts and when ASR dropped her at home like a garbage, Payal felt this connection towards him. It was as if she found her second half. The soul mate who hated the same woman whom Payal hated with her body and soul. She was thankful for what Arnav did. It was like he punished Khushi for her and she immediately fell in love with him, after she had seen how he called Khushi all those things. How he threated Khushi so badly.

It was like music in Payal's ears.

But then three years later, she saw him again, with her.

How dare she? How dare Khushi to be with the one and only man Payal wanted?

Well she is here to fix it and finally take what is, according to her opinion, hers.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
338K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
93.6K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...