Stringed mind (cloud x reader...

By kaechan_1

Love story Cloud hasn't got much over with the fact of Aerith's death. He stays in his own little dark wor... More

Author's Greeting
The past.(chapt~1)
Welcome back, Cloud.(continuing chapt~1)
I will help you.(continuing chapt~1)
What a day.(continuing chapt~1)
Some drawings from my Story.
The visit
Lowlifes
Coma
Keep blooming
Loss of something precious.
Bad Memories
Why now?
Misunderstanding
Another Chance
An apology...
Cloud's Route
Reno's Route
New Storyy!!

New Beginnings

1.9K 47 4
By kaechan_1

"(Y/n)? Are you here?" Cloud's voice wondered around the garden.

His voice suddenly distracted you while you were looking at the blossom trees blooming beautifully and shine with the droplets of water that laid on their Petals that reflect the sun's rays.

You slowly turned your head towards his voice, brushing the strands of hair behind your right ear.

Clouds eyes skipped from space after space for you're familiar face.

Nervously you brushed your fingers together and tangled them with grip. You looked at him hesitating while blushing and holding your inner anxiety.

"There you are" he smiled warmly as he met your eyes.

Your eyes widened and your heart suddenly felt like thumping out of your chest. The blood in your body began to feel warmer and flow faster. Your chest tighten as he took steps closer to you.

"And you are here, may I ask why?" You smiled nervously as you brushed your arms. Your eyes dropped so you don't get too nervous from looking straight in his eyes. Yet you decided to grow some pride and look back at his eyes.

He rubbed his neck nervously, " Ah well y-you see.." his eyes wondered off the garden trying not to make himself too obvious.

"Honestly, I was hoping you would help- I mean t-teach me how to maintain my plant at home." He pursed his lips knowing he stuttered when his goal was to be clear and confident, he began to feel a bit embarrassed to even ask you for such favor. He shifted his legs a bit to release the tension in his muscles.

Your spirit lighten up at the thought of plants being involve as a favor from Cloud.

"Yea of course! What exactly do you need help with?"
Your lips curled into a warm beam that made the atmosphere relaxed.

Cloud scratched his cheek bone. "I honestly have been trying my hardest to keep the plant you gave to me, healthy as I can, but it's not as it's best shape. I water it every two days, make sure it has enough sunlight, refresh it with water sprays, but some of it's leaves are still dry. What am I doing wrong?"

"Hmmm, you are doing what i told you to do." You placed a hand under your elbow as your other hand's finger touch your bottom lip. " I could think of a few thing you're doing wrong but i don't know if I'm confusing with another plant, let's look into the books."

You made you're way into the shop as Cloud followed and grabbed a lean green book from the shop's book shelf, and placed it in the counter nearest to you, and began to search for your objective.

You finally turn to the page you were targeting and began to read it aloud to Cloud to see if he was doing anything wrong. He listened closely to your voice and it made his chest flutter, he looked at you with such admiration and felt his top ears burn, and looked back at the book.

"That makes sense, this-" Cloud's fingers had made skin contact with your finger as he was trying to point something on the book. Your heart skipped a beat and you let out a quiet gasp that you could only hear yourself and Cloud froze while his heart was beating fast and didn't know how to react but look at you straight in your eyes as he blushed relaxed.

You both look at eachother for a moment, and your attention when to his lips as he pursed them.

You heart started beating faster and faster and he leaned in closer and closer ..

But you came back to your senses and just kissed him in the cheek softly.

Cloud blushed in embarrassment, while his cheek burned and all his body started to feel warm.

In a way he loved that ..wayy better, he looked at you and you smiled brightly.

"Remember what I said." You let out a friendly giggle.

He loved that about you, that moments were people would feel embarrassed or a moment that a person would feel regret, you always made it seem like it was nothing much to worry about, so people won't feel bad about themselves.

You are a great person that deserves to be protected, your heart is to big and pure for anybody to mess with you.

Cloud has been knowing you from head to toe, and he hasn't changed his feelings one bit, his love just kept growing and growing, which he has no doubt about what he truly wants.

But sadly he can't show that cuz he respects your decisions, so he'll wait patiently for you.

————

Man what a day huh...

You thought to yourself. You laid yourself in your bed looking up at the ceiling feeling the breeze from the window near your bed. Relaxing and enjoying the moment.

But your chest began feeling like it was expanding.

Making you think to sort your feelings out.

You didn't really wanted to get your head on that.

You spaced out and block any thoughts from distracting you.

You focused on relaxing your breathing and your muscles. Meditating hoping that you would fall asleep at any second to rest your mind and soul..

.
.

.

.

"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UPP!! THE APARTMENT IS ON FIRE!!"

You heard a familiar voice yell.

It took you less than a second to react and get up from your sleep, scared, you woke up panicked and looked around while your heart was accelerating.

"WHAT??!" You yelled.

Your eyes searched around the room for signs of fire. But you didn't see nothing, but you did hear a laugh that threw you off and you did not gave an expression because you already knew whose laugh it belonged to.

Annoyingly you pried your eyes towards the Reno's laugh. Nothing annoyed you more but getting woken up in the morning panicked. Specially if it's a lie.

You're eyes stung just staring at him laughing while you scream internally.

"Can. You. NOT?" You made the last word sound harsh.

He didn't stop laughing and his eyes started to get watery from laughing.

"Hooo! Hahhh! My tumyyy hurts ! hahahah" he gripped his stomach.

"Quit it! It's not funny!" You rolled to your bed and covered your head with your blanket.

"Baby face I'm soryyyyy hahahahaaa- but your face was priceless!! He kept cracking up.

"Let me sleeppp!!" You groaned.

"Can't, Im sorryyy hahah ahhh. You got a job to do and so do I. Hooo mannnn that was a good laugh." Reno let out his last giggles.

"Hmph! Well you're doing it on your own!" You grabbed a pillow and covered it around your head.

"Noooo babyfaceee, Im not used to being alone, don't do thissss." He started to shake your arm softly.

"Don't touch me go on your own! That's what you get for doing your dumb jokes."

"Babyyyyfaceeeeeee" he cried.

You rolled your eyes.

"Babyfaceeeeeeee!" He cried again.

You closed your eyes and signed. "Fine! You're so annoying !"

You uncovered yourself, and Reno blushed soooo much his face turned bright red as soon as you took your cover off, he quickly turned his head away from you as he said " HOLYYYYY-"

And you looked down on yourself and realized you were only wearing a bra.

"KYAAAA!!! DONT LOOK YOU PERVERTT!!" You quickly covered yourself blushing in embarrassment.

" I'm nottt!" He claimed.

Your ears burned but couldn't feel nothing but heat all over your face. "Great, now you saw my chubs, how embarrassing." You murmured to yourself, still blushing.

"(Y/n) there's nothing wrong .." Reno slowly turned his head to meet your eyes.

Shockingly and embarrassingly you looked into his eyes.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your body, you look good just the way you are." He looked at you while he only spoke the truth to you.

Still covered your eyes dropped to the blanket.

"Y-You really think so?" You blushed calmly.

He smiled warmly and nodded. He got up slowly ready to leave your room.

But you quickly got a hold of his sleeve.

"Reno-"

His eyes widened with shock and blushed.

Your eyes squirmed your bed.
"T-Thank you.."

Your heart felt a skip and so did his.

"Always." He smiled although you couldn't see him but you felt the positive energy that sorrounded the room.

You slowly let go off his sleeve and he made his way out.

As soon as he left the room, you slapped your forehead for a moment.

Yet your mind started to recap his words.

And you smiled goofily

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 9 1
Cloud's always felt that magnetic pulse drawing him to Tifa. Its just hit him differently over the years. A retelling of The Heat from Cloud's perspe...
1.6K 39 2
You are engaged to Cloud Strife, Gaia's finest seemingly unfeeling, emotionless merc. It was all a front though, and as his long-term fiancé, you kne...
10.4K 513 25
It has been years since Y/n had last seen his childhood friends. Now as an adult, he returns to his homeland, only to find that his friends are tangl...
5.6K 65 8
After having beaten Sephiroth and saving the planet, as well as putting down Shinra for good, Cloud and his allies can final get some rest and relaxa...