The Unknown || Naruhina

By Powerful_Niya

"ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?" ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴛʟʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Popular Girl
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Party
Chapter 3: Paranoid Thoughts
Chapter 4: More and More Fear
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: Lies and More Lies
Chapter 7: Demonic Distractions
Chapter 8: The Demon's Word
Chapter 9: Extreme Measures
Chapter 10: Obsessive Punishment
Chapter 11: Understanding
Chapter 12: Reunited Spirits
Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The Nasty
Chapter 14: Plan In Motion
Chapter 15: Hunt Or Be Hunted
Chapter 16: Something New
Chapter 17: Risky Business
Chapter 18: Memories And Secrets
Chapter 19: Tragedies
Chapter 20: Broken Doors
Chapter 22: The Unexpected Meet Up
Chapter 23: Make Ups
Chapter 24: The Big Day
Chapter 25: Ready Or Not
Chapter 26: Lost
Chapter 27: Happy Moments
Chapter 28: Haunting Thoughts
Chapter 29: Mysterious Appearances
Chapter 30: Hidden in Plain Sight
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Possession
Chapter 33: The Little Chat
Chapter 34: New Ways
Chapter 35: Keeping The Flow
Chapter 36: Falling In Love
Chapter 37: A Date To Remember
Chapter 38: Loving You
Chapter 39: Taking It Easy
Chapter 40: The Mark
Chapter 41: Hide And Seek
Chapter 42: Bring On The Fight
Chapter 43: Show And Tell
Chapter 44: Devastation
Chapter 45: Broken Toys
Chapter 46: Torn Apart
Chapter 47: The Start Of The End
Chapter 48: The Strange Dream
Chapter 49: The Devil In Disguise
Chapter 50: The Darkness Consumes
Chapter 51: Hate Manifestes
Chapter 52: Falling Through The Cracks
Chapter 53: Tears Of Pain
Chapter 54: Danger Zone
Chapter 55: Battling Fire
Chapter 56: Love And War
Chapter 57: Vegenance
Chapter 58: Death Around The Corner
Chapter 59: Pure Hatred
Chapter 60: Broken Heart
Chapter 61: Delightful Revenge
Chapter 62: Enslavement
Chapter 63: Retribution
Chapter 64: Liberation

Chapter 21: Figuring Things Out

1.1K 76 86
By Powerful_Niya

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ sᴇx • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

In a huge house, one shower could be heard, running loudly in a large room. But also.. something, else...

Hinata's P.O.V

After I ate Naruto's wonderful breakfast, I was soon escorted to the showers where I was stripped down and dominated. Now, I was once again thrown into the world of pleasure.

Moans of pure delight rung out as well as the rush of water from the showerhead, my back placed up against the shower wall, my legs no longer on the floor.

Naruto's strong arms held me up by my thighs, his face burrowed in my lower area where he devoured, my body spasming tremendously from the feelings...

It always felt so intense.

Always...

Naruto was just too good.

My moans were out of control as I was held up, my hand moving up to cover my eyes from the extreme feeling of his lips on my sensitive flesh, my legs propped up on his shoulders.

Naruto's red eyes stared hungrily up at me as he kept me right, where he wanted me, my body having no choice but to stay in contact with his hot lips and tongue.

My whole body was covered with water, my skin hot and flustered. My long hair was matted to my face and shoulders, my feet moving to interlock around the demon's neck.

Naruto smirked in between my legs and began to lick at my clit, his eyes never straying away from me. "Mmm.. You like that? I told you I will drown you in so much pleasure, my little one." He grumbled below me which went over my head, my world blurred at the moment.

My toes began to curl as he went on with his licking, my hands shooting down to grab a hold of his blonde head.

My lower area was growing highly sensitive, my climax rising to extreme heights.

And as soon as I felt my release, my body spasmed tremendously, loud screams spilling from my mouth which filled up the whole entire, house..

-A Few Minutes Later-

A pair of clothes was handed to me as I sat shakily on Naruto's bed, my naked body now cleaned and satisfied.

But I still held a bit of a tremor from Naruto's actions a minute ago.

He eyed me with a smirk, he nodding his blonde head at the clothes he just gave me. "Put those on. We only have 45 more minutes to get ready. I suggest you hurry it up." He ordered as he buttoned up his red anf black shirt, his blonde hair still a little crinkled due to the water from the shower getting to it.

He kinda looked hot.. that way..

I blushed and looked away at that, instead taking a look at the clothes in front of me.

I grabbed the blouse and saw that it was another crop top. This time it was all white with words on the front of it.

Takened.

Was written in blue with a period on the end, my head lowering at the sight..

Oh boy...

I looked at my other clothing and saw that there were basic black jeans to match, my eyes looking over at Naruto who was quickly getting ready as well.

He noticed my stare and turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "Are you just gonna sit there, Hinata? We can stay here if you want. I have no desire to go to school, ya know.." He spoke deviously, eyeing me with a raised eyebrow still.

I bit my lip at his words but I just had to let him know.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it up, showing it to him. "Naruto... What's the meaning of this? Why is this on my shirt?" I asked while raising my own brow, my lavender eyes watching the demon before me.

He was now looking at the shirt in my hands, his eyes quickly reading the possessive word on it..

He then began to laugh, throwing his head back in amusement. "Oh Hinata. You amuse me so.. But I think you know what that means, little one. You're mine, of course.. And that's coming from the man that's made you cum, within seconds." He spat deviously while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly, a gasp shooting from my lips at his words.. I bit my bottom lip, my body growing hot again...

Oh why does he have to keep throwing that back in my face...

I sighed, shaking my head. But something he said previously caught my attention, my eyes narrowing upon him. "You're no man, Naruto.." I whispered out in which he chuckled his chest rumbling.

He stepped into his blue jeans with ease, soon pulling them up his extra tone legs. He tilted his head at me, giving me a blank stare, his fingers buttoning up his jeans. "Heh, you're right. And you're, not stupid either." He spat back which made my eyebrows furrow, my long hair falling over my shoulders.

What does he mean, by that?

But I just decided to answer back, as simple as I can.. In a way I won't upset him..

I breathed heavily, clutching the shirt in my hands tightly. "Yes.. you're absolutely right." I whispered out which made him narrow his eyes upon me, his body slowly growing heated.

He gritted his teeth. "Then if you're not stupid, Hinata.. Then you'll just put the damn shirt on and accept the fact that you're, mine.. And that you'll always, will be." He declared with furrowed brows, claiming me for the thousandth time it seems.

I sighed at that and just decided to nod. I wasn't in the mood to fight with him because I know, he'll come out on top at the end.

He'll be, the winner...

It's always, him...

It's never me and that's, what I'll have to accept. I frowned, grabbing the shirt and also my underclothes, moving to finally, get dressed.

"Okay..."

Konan's P.O.V

Loud snores came from my mouth as I laid comfortably in my car, exhaustion taking me over.

The driver's seat was pushed all the way back so my body could lie as if it was in a bed. It didn't feel like the same thing but...

It'll do..

Soon, my eyes blinked open and I scrambled up, my amber colored eyes snapping over to look out of my passenger seat window.

And when I did, my eyes spotted a grey Dodge driving out of the parking lot, my eyes squinting to see inside.

And there, were my targets...

The Demon.. and The Human..

I nodded at that, adjusting my seat again and soon starting up my car. But before I went and followed them...

I had to waste a bit of time.

I can't be right on their tail then Naruto will sense it immediately. So I have to improvise...

And I know just the thing to do it..

I smirked and slowly reached into my back seat, grabbing an outfit I packed away for myself.

I knew I would be spying on the demon for a while so... I needed clothes.

I placed down a basic shirt and jeans in my lap and smiled, rubbing it gently with my fingers..

Alright.. Let's get to it...

Hinata's P.O.V

Now wearing what Naruto picked for me, I sat silently in the passenger seat of Naruto's car as he zoomed down the road, his blue eyes scanning the area closely.

I watched him as he expertly drove, my head shaking at that..

He never ceases to amaze me..

He just knows how to do so much stuff.. It's incredible.

I sighed and spared a glance out of my own window, my bookbag resting between my legs.

Suddenly, Naruto began to speak, granting my attention. "Listen... When we get to your school, I'm afraid I won't be able to stay long. I have.. business to take care of. So I need you to behave. Got it?" He informed as he hit a turn, his eyes shifting towards me for a second.

I immediately nodded, to not test him. "Yes.. Of course." I whispered back which made him hum, his eyes still trained on the road.

But I was still stumped on what he just said..

Business he says...

I wonder what it could be..

I was just about to ask him when he placed a hand up, halting me. "And before you ask.. I'm hungry, Hinata. Starving... I haven't eaten much in a while and I'm trying my hardest not to lash out. I tend to get a bit moody when I'm this way.. So just sit there and be a good girl, kay." He spat, his tone not at all pleasant which meant he wasn't lying about his hunger being low.

I zipped my lips immediately and sulked in my seat, nodding obediently. "Yes.." I only whispered out which granted me a delightful hum, Naruto beginning to speed up.

He zoomed past cars no problem, we moving further and further away from his mansion.

I gripped my seatbelt for safety at his speed, my hand propped up by my chest.

By the fast speed he was going, it didn't take us long to get to school, my eyes looking out of my window at the building.

I immediately spotted many teenagers exiting their cars and making their way inside the educational building, getting ready to start a normal day at school.

I smiled at that and just waited patiently for Naruto to drive inside, my lavender eyes on a search for my friends.

But.. I didn't see them just yet...

Oh shoot!

I gritted my teeth at that and watched as Naruto drove into the parking lot and quickly found a park, once again driving into a teacher's reserved park..

He groaned and stopped the car, his red eyes turning upon me.

He stared at me for some time before, narrowing his eyes. "Remember, what I said, Hinata." He only spoke, his voice deep and.. dark..

God.. I get so scared of him when he gets like this.

So, I nodded, my hand shooting over to the door handle on my side, my head nodding. "Yes, Naruto. I promise to behave. Now please.. Let me out." I pleaded while trying the door a bit, finding out that it was locked.

Naruto glared daggers at me, his body trembling, especially his hands.. His tan skin was no longer vibrant but now dull, his eyes deadly.

I gulped at that, watching as he leaned forward, towards me. He put up a dirty grin and then licked his lips. "Mmm... No.. I think I just thought of something, Hinata.. Something that'll surely make my day a little." I heard him growl out which made my eyes widen, my body growing stiff..

What is he saying?

He can't do anything hungry as he is, right?

I stayed quiet as he purred, looking upon my body in a dark lust. "Mmm.. You know you can't leave without giving me a little attention, Hinata. It's the least you can do. I've been giving you attention all damn morning after all." He snarled out, clearly bothered.

My cheeks instantly grew hot and I subconsciously moved away from him, my body huddling against the passenger door now..

What's up with him?

He's clearly hungry but now, wants me to pleasure him. Why can't he seem to keep his hands off of me? Why can't he seem to leave me alone?

He's so.. weird...

Naruto growled as he spotted me recoiling away from him, his hand soon shooting over to grab my seatbelt.

He yanked at it roughly, signaling me to come closer. "Hinata... You're really just making the situation even worse. Just be a good girl and pleasure your demon.. You'll like it as well, sweetheart.." He chuckled out in pure lust, his words coming off, crazy. Not only was he hungry but he's horny too..

This isn't good..

I looked out of the window at the many people going into the school and to the clock on the radio in the car...

8:02..

I had about 20 minutes but still... I didn't want to do any more intimate things.. It seems that's all I'm doing with the demon.. I bit my lip, lowering my head..

All we ever do is have sex and fight.. This isn't at all good for my teenage life...

I need a break from it all. And this, isn't helping..

I looked back up at Naruto but regretted it when I saw his red blazing eyes directed on me, his face contorted in a mix of lust and anger.. "Hinata.. Come on, sweetheart. It won't even take long.. I promise." He whispered out, trying to manipulate me but I knew.. He wouldn't let me go without doing what he wanted...

I would have, to suck him off...

He won't let me go if I don't..

I sighed at that, shakily moving my hand down to my seatbelt..

I have to make this quick..

The quicker I do this, the quicker he can leave. I would be able to clear my mind, and body.

Soon, I unlocked my seatbelt and slowly began to scoot closer to him, watching as his scary abnormal eyes lit up to that.

He moaned in approval and immediately began to remove his jeans and boxers, unbuttoning them and sliding them down revealing his thick and long member in no time, it already rised up from his excitement.

I gasped once again at seeing it so close, my eyes subconsciously looking around the place for any.. people.

We were in the clear but.. I felt weird doing this in the parking lot of my school..

What if, someone sees us?

Or worse.. my friends?

I gulped at that and looked up at him, staring him deeply into his hungry eyes.

I pouted.. "Please.. Make this quick." I whispered out pleadingly on which he grinned, showing off his sharp teeth..

He leaned back into his chair and let out a growl, the sound rumbling deeply within his chest.."Oh darling.. That only depends on you. So I suggest you get to it." I heard him growl out from above me, my body slowly working itself over to his side.

I squirmed a bit as I just stared at his long veiny member below me, my hand soon reaching out for it and soon, clutching it..

My small hand could barely wrap itself around the bottom of his shaft as I clutched it, my other hand slowly moving my long hair away from my face, positioning myself comfortably. I sighed shakily, steadying myself.

Well.. Here goes..

I blew out a deep breath before moving down all together, my lips growing closer to his manly area.

And soon, I opened my mouth and engulfed his hot tip, slowly working my way down his shaft.

I knew I was never going to be able to take him all down so, I decided to work around that, instead.

I suckled on his tip the best that I could and listened to him began to groan, his head moving back against the seat. "Ooh, fuck." He growled out in pleasure, his red gleaming eyes staring down upon me intently.

It felt weird to have him staring at me so deeply as he was, my body heating up at the feel of his gaze on me but.. I continued.

Soon I grew a bit comfortable with his hot shaft in my mouth and I began to bob my head, working my way down, soft slurping sounds made from my actions.

My hand still held the bottom of his shaft to keep him steady as I licked around his member, bringing my tongue down and up, and also, side to side.

I'm gonna pleasure him like he's never been pleasured before...

I was no newbie to this sort of thing. In the olden days, I used to do this to Kiba...

That, was something I wasn't proud of but.. I did it, so I have a somewhat knowledge on what to do.

The tip of the member was the most sensitive, so I always made sure to linger there the most, using my tongue to heavily coat it with my spit.

My eyes were closed shut as I did this, my surroundings completely shut off.

I really didn't care if anyone saw us or were even, watching us. I just really needed Naruto to cum so I can be on my way.

Naruto's groans were slowly turning animalistic as I went on pleasuring him, my long hair tickling his tan thighs, increasing the pleasurable tingles for him.

His body was spasming like crazy underneath me but, I kept going anyway.

Actually, that drove me to pull..

A him...

Everytime, every single time he's pleasuring me he tends to act like what he is...

A mischievous demon...

Every time, I feel myself there at the brink of climaxing, he tends to go the extra mile. He goes ten times as hard in his work which makes me feel miserable. I always feel like I'm gonna explode with pleasure...

Which was not really... the best feeling in the world but...

It still felt good..

So that's what I'm gonna do to him. And because it feels good, he won't lash out...

Consider this payback, Naruto..

I smiled to myself and began to do just that, moving a little faster with my bobbing which worked up his moans a bit.

He gasped, his red eyes widening. "Shit! Fuck! Mmm.. Keep that up and you'll find this situation drawn out much differently." He chuckled out, his hand suddenly moving over to pop my ass through my tight jeans, a gasp spilling from my lips..

Oh no.. What does he mean by that?

The hit he gave me stung my ass greatly but, that didn't stop me from going out with my plan.

I even picked up the pace some.

With my hand still on the bottom of his shaft, I began to pump it up and down against his meaty flesh, meeting my lips as they went down as well.

That, made him go completely wild.

A growl like no other ripped through his chest and filled up the very car we sat in which frightened my very core, my actions put on hold at that.

Oh my god..

That growl was something I never heard before. It was loud, deep and dark.. Just like a demon should sound.

I gulped...

This, wasn't a good idea after all...

He was getting rowdy, and I didn't like it.. So with that, my fear completely won and I moved away from him quickly, not without reaching over hi. to unlock my side of the door.

But as always, Naruto was quicker..

His hand reached out, faster than the speed of wind and caught my wrist in a death grip, my body wincing at that..

I shook my head at him, watching as he growled lowly at me, his eyes glowing darkly as if he, wanted to eat me...

That look was a look directed towards many of his victims right before he ripped them to shreds...

A look he never, looked at me with..

That had me shaking tremendously, my lips trembling. "N-N-No Naruto.. You don't want to do this. You need me, remember... If I die.. You die.. Right.. Please.. Don't hurt me." I whimpered out pleadingly, my lavender eyes shedding tears at the sight of the ravishing beast in front of me..

His eyes seem to narrow at my words but he understood them even through rough his state, his hand letting me go slowly.

He snarled, moving to fix himself. "Just, get out of my sight." He growled out and unlocked my door as well..

And as soon as he said that, I was gone..

He didn't have to tell me twice..

I grabbed my things and threw open my door, closing it back with the side of my hip.

I whimpered softly to myself and began to jog away from Naruto's car, without looking back, tears forming once again in my eyes.

The heavy weight on my shoulders lifted a bit as I ran further and further away, moving faster within the parking lot.

But that weight, I felt was still somewhat there as I recalled my earlier words.

It didn't matter if I managed to run away from Naruto..

It didn't matter if I hide..

It didn't matter if I told anyone..

Naruto will be here regardless, no matter what.

He's a living breathing reminder of my shackles. I will always be trapped, as long as I live...

As long..

There were no, escaping...

Ever...

***

Time passed and the day went on like a normal day, which was odd for me...

I met up with my friends in the morning and we caught up on some things..

But I did not, tell them anything about Naruto... I've learned from my mistakes.

And just like the good friends they were, they didn't pressure me to.

Each class I went to had tons of work thrown at me, along with the work given today which surprisingly... made me happy.

I finally felt like a teenager again..

Naruto hadn't been around all day which made me happy but I was also..

Concerned...

I didn't know what he was planning or where he was but I tried not to think about him. I need to just clear my mind.

Lunch came and it was the best time of the day.

I allowed myself... to smile, to laugh, to have fun... I was so lucky to have my friends..

So lucky...

I held in a burst of laughter as Sakura turnt her head towards the boy she likes in the noisy, crowded room, her face red as a tomato.

She sighed, shaking her head at us. "You guys! It's not funny. I can't seem to get Sasuke's attention at all.. Maybe, it's because of my.. flat chest." She groaned out which did it for us all.

We burst out in loud laughs and didn't think twice about it, a huge smile present on all of our faces.

Sakura gasped at that, crossing her arms. "What? If Hinata can attract a demon.. Then I surely can attract a human... We're all beautiful... So I don't see what's the problem." She scoffed out, but her words made my laughing come to an immediate stop, my head bowing low.

Her words instantly brought me back to the situation at hand. The unsafe situation, I was in.

She reminded me that things, weren't back to normal...

That things weren't, going my way... as usual...

At the sight of my sudden down mood, my other friends put a pause on their laughing and backtracked on what they heard, Sakura immediately gasping. "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry, Hinata.. I didn't mean to joke around like that." She apologized as well as Ino and Temari, they nodding with frowns on their faces..

I picked my head up at that and then shook it, smiling sweetly. "Oh no.. You're alright. It's just a rough topic is all.. Y-You know, girls..." I trailed off, wanting desperately to get off of the subject we were on.

And my friends noticed it immediately.

They nodded and was just about to change it but an unknown person came towards the table, tall heels clicking the floor as the woman walked. I looked up in response but completely tensed up..

Who, is she..

I can't trust anyone, nowadays..

The woman that was approaching us had short lavender hair which framed her pale face perfectly.

She wore a long black T-shirt which covered her torso down to her crotch, a logo of some sort placed on there.

And for her legs, she wore leather jeans, black high heels to match.

A piercing was placed on her chin, just right below her pink plump lips which gave her an emo look, my eyes instantly widening to see the familar girl so close...

Oh right.. She's the new girl..

My mind has been so troubled lately, I thought it was only Naruto playing tricks on me again. But it seems I've bothered him too much this morning...

Good..

I've completely drove him away. And I'm glad.. I hope he's thinking about his actions..

I hope he's thinking about the way he's been treating me..

It's ridiculous. We should at least be nice to each other since we're stuck with one another.. But no.. All he wants to do is make things so much worse..

So much for getting what I want...

I sighed at my thoughts and just refocused, now spotting the woman moving to sit by Temari at the circular table we all occupied.

But instead of looking at everyone else.. She looked at me.. I gasped at that, looking back at her.

Her eyes, were so beautiful, I felt drawn to them, my eyes holding confusion to see her here.

But, I put up a smile anyway.

"Hi.. You're the new girl, right? I hope you're getting to your classes okay." I said cheerfully, to start up a conversation.

I knew the answer to my question but... People do that all the time.. It's just a way of starting a friendly conversation.

My friends surprisingly stayed quiet as the new girl smiled at me, her eyes directed on me, and only me.

She lifted one hand, showing me her smooth pale palm. "Oh yes.. I am quite new here. But.. You're Hinata, right? Hm, I heard a lot, about you. So it really wasn't hard to find you, hun." She giggled out and even sent me a friendly wink...

Surprisingly, I loosened up a bit around her.

Something about her made me feel.. safe.. and protected. So I allowed myself to relax.

I grimaced at her words though, my lavender eyes scrunching up a bit. "Oh no.. Were they bad?" I whispered out which made Ino frown.

But the new girl shook her head, shaking her hand for me to take. "Oh no. You're a nice young lady.. So there's nothing to worry about." She reassured on which I nodded slowly, her choice of words confusing me.

She didn't sound like a normal teenager. She actually sounds like a full fledged woman.

But.. I won't touch on it.

She makes me feel normal so.. That's all that matters.

With her hand still extended out, I went to grab it gently with my own hand, a smile coming upon her face at the sight of me loosening up.

She nodded. "Good.. Now.. My name, is Konan, Hinata.. And consider me, your new, friend..."

***
A.N.

So, How was that?? 😆😆

Naruto is really going through it this chapter...

I wonder why?? Hmm?

Anyway, Kohan finally showed her face to Hinata.. What do you think will happen because she did that?? 🤔🤔

I guess, well find out later.. 🤷🤷

But I hope you all enjoy!!

Please Comment and Vote!! 💖💖💖

I'll really appreciate it!!

-Powerful_Niya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...