Younger

Par carviedevil

'He looked at me, smiling. And everytime he shows me that, I forget that I'm older' Plus

Chapter 1 ~ After Set it Off
Chapter 2 ~ Loving a VK
Chapter 3 ~ "Exercise"
Chapter 4 ~ Chad, Chad, Chad
Chapter 6 ~ Crush
Chapter 7 ~ The cheater, coward, and the Jerk
Chapter 8 ~ What great news?
Chapter 9 ~ Right Now
Chapter 10 ~ Reminder
Chapter 11 ~ Evie's 17th
Chapter 12 ~ Bracelet for a Gift
Chapter 13 ~ Stolen Ring
Chapter 14 ~ Romeo and his Princess
Chapter 15 ~ Don't push yourself to love Someone New
Chapter 16 ~ Blueberry Princess and her Cherry Lips
Chapter 17 ~ Gone at the Lake
Chapter 18 ~ Mal and Jay: Cute and Funny
Chapter 19 ~ Magic
Chapter 20 ~ Truth or Dare
Chapter 21 ~ Today Was a Fairytale
Chapter 22 ~ Heartbeats and Instruments
Chapter 23 ~ Two is Better than One
Chapter 24 ~ Heels and Leather Boots
Chapter 25 ~ Camping
Chapter 26 ~ THE DARE
Chapter 27 ~ Wild
Chapter 28 ~ "I'll ship CarVie"
Chapter 29 ~ Almost Paradise
Chapter 30 ~ Carlos' Poop
Chapter 31 ~ Not a bad thing
Chapter 32 ~ Bad Pretenders
Chapter 33 ~ "Kiss her on the cheek"
Chapter 34 ~ White Horse
Chapter 35 ~ Two Worlds
Chapter 36 ~ So It Goes...

Chapter 5 ~ Carlos?

749 10 0
Par carviedevil

Evie's POV
"Oh, Doug" I got woken up by Mal as I heard those words. Why is Doug here? I was 'fake-sleeping' so that I could listen every thing they talk about.

"Umm, Evie's still asleep. I gotta wake her up first. Wait a minute"

I heard Mal's footsteps coming towards me. She slowly shaked my shoulders and whispered, "Hey, Carlos is here". I quickly sat up and said, "What?". Mal laughed at me and said, "I'm sorry, I mean, Doug" She hit her shoulders on mine and smirked. I looked over the door and saw Doug standing, wearing a smile on his face.

"You better get ready" Mal stood up and stretched out her hand to help me get up. I took it and she pulled me closer and smiled.

"I better get going. I will let Doug stay here for a while and you'll go to school with him, ok?" Mal took get bag and talked with Doug for a while and I heard Doug's footsteps enter the room.

"You shouldn't have been here" I laughed and showed him my true smile. Honestly, I'm happy that I have him as a friend of mine. I never had a friend visiting me in my room since me and Carlos arrived here in Auradon. I know you got it right, Carlos was the one who mostly visited me in the morning.

"I would like to ask you if...you'd walk with me to school" he raised his shoulders and smiled at me. He looks so cute tho. I laughed and walked toward him and pinched his cheeks, "I'll go get ready first". As I turned my back on him, I heard him sighed as in relief and flatter. Gosh, I'm so good at flirting.

I wore a black off-shoulder and inserted it to my blue short skirt with my blue hair brushing down my shoulders and wore a crown over my head. The skirt was very fashionable with little sparkles in it and designs. I saw him blushing as he opened his mouth, speechless.

"Wow, I-I never thought that you're far more gorgeous" he complimented me and fixed his glasses.

"Thank you"

After a few minutes, we arrived at the school ground and separated ways. He went to his Math class while I headed for my goodness class. When I got there, everyone turned their eyes on me and my heart skipped a beat as I saw the snow headed boy named Carlos. He smiled at me and I didn't hesitate to smile back. Fairy Godmother greeted me and didn't even got angry at me for being late. No wander she was chosen to teach goodness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

224K 9K 37
'There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished when...
222K 5.2K 19
he was so enchanted by her. when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fear of what she could become. now sixteen...
9K 294 14
𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖'𝑚 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦,𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖'𝑚 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦, 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝...
119K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...