The daisy

Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... Еще

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 8 - 1 /

503 12 10
Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

Freddy's plan seemed to be perfect to me. The more I was looking for a mistake the less I was close to find one. I thought Golden Freddy and Springtrap were going to leave us alone at last, and I finally would get to be with the best animatronic ever: Freddy.

Right now it was 11:00 P. M., but, during the afternoon, a man arrived to the pizzeria and entered into the security office room. I couldn't hear what he was talking about since my peers and I were standing up totally motionless on the stage. I think I heard Freddy was going to be working again since tomorrow, that was, Christmas.

Freddy was sure that the restaurant would open tomorrow, because right over the front door they posted a sign which said that it will be opened, precisely, in Christmas. I was glad to know we were still gonna be Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's face, and not just my friends, but me too.

As it got late, the shivers seemed to fuel up, for in less than an hour, we were gonna be carrying on with our plot to get Golden Freddy and Springtrap. Freddy was in the backstage fetching some heads and parts to spare so we could put them on our beds as decoys. Chica, as we got down to business, was cooking dinner for us; of course we couldn't start with empty stomachs. Foxy was with Chica, and Frog was helping out Freddy to set those parts up. I was found lonely in the stage figuring out some way to convince Springtrap to go with me to the security office. I sure hoped nothing unusual meddled between our last meeting, like their absence; if I were Golden Freddy, I wouldn't come over anymore, for having Freddy thoroughly cured and the rest of us acknowledging the truth, I found no insane at all Freddy's plan though: Springtrap tented to act like a lustful dipshit.

11:55 P. M.

We were all in the backstage waiting for Freddy so he could tell us to go off toward our plan. There he came.

"I got the blindfolds and earplugs. Here," He said after fetching them from the office. He tossed us over our paws. "Let's go over the plan again, ok?"

"Please," Foxy said. I couldn't hold a shiver.

"Bonnie, you will go like every night behind the curtains of the stage, ok?" Freddy told me.

"Ok."

"Alright. Chica and Foxy, you will still remain in your room, but one of you has to keep an eye on Bonnie and Springtrap. You have to see when they are leaving. When they get to the office, before you get behind the curtains, knock in my door so I can know I can leave already."

"Ok," Foxy and Chica said.

"Bonnie, you can't let Springtrap leave the office; we must make Golden Freddy think that everything is going fine."

"Don't worry, I'll keep him there," I said.

"Fine. And... please... be careful, I promise we will get him as soon as possible." He put his paw on my shoulder. I nodded with a forced grin.

"Ok. Frog, you'll be in my room just like you were when I was sick. I need you to stay with me when we go to get Springtrap. Golden Freddy knows to control minds in a better way if he already knows them, but you're not an animatronic he knows at all. Fortunately for you, you won't have to wear the blindfold and the earplugs all the time, so you'll walk me towards the security office."

"Got it!" Frog said. "Actually, I have a medicine that can make someone sleep for at least one hour. Do you think it will be useful?"

"Sure! Take it with you!" Freddy said.

"Ok."

"Alright, guys, let us begin!" Freddy stated as he entered his room.

Now I was trembling more than ever. I still couldn't believe we were about to do this.

"Good luck, Bonnie, we'll soon get ya out of this shit," Chica said before she walked away.

"Thanks," I said with no breath.

By now they all were in their respective bedrooms, so I turned off the lights like I always did when they didn't know about this. I walked to the area behind the curtains of the stage. I felt alone. I was ready.

12:00 A. M.

"Ok, here we are."

"You see? I told ya no one was gonna be here. They don't care about that fag."

"Don't be stupid. Something is going on here, but I cannot see what it is."

"Relax, it'll be just tonight, remember? Then we can get rid of 'im."

There were some silent seconds.

"Alright, but I'm coming here more often; if I see something suspicious, we will leave immediately."

"Bla, bla, bla, bla." I heard that Golden Freddy had vanished.

After I heard a little conversation between them, I peeked out from a little space between the curtains, and spotted Springtrap already coming over. I had to act like nothing was going on. Springtrap opened the curtains.

"Look, you're here again!" He sounded amused. "Hey, been thinkin' you're actually fallin' in love with me, or with my dick?"

Now I wasn't feeling scared anymore. I saw him full of hatred, like it wasn't out of paws the fact of getting him right now, but I had to stick with the plan. It was no use to turn my back on them. I remained silent while staring at his lustful smirk.

"Anyways, tonight will be a very special night," Springtrap said as he closed the curtains behind him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Today will be the last day I'm bringing ya here, isn't it great?"

"What?"

"Unfortunately we don't give a shit 'bout this place anymore, so we'll get to be together this last day." He walked closer to me.

I was standing up against the wall, but every time he tried to come closer, I pinned myself against it even more.

"So we better start now." He grabbed the top of my head as he forced me to be on my knees.

I had to say something before we began, otherwise, it would be too late!

"Hey," I quietly said.

"What do you want?" he yanked my hair to glance up.

"I got an idea to make this better," I said with narrowed eyes and all my body quaking.

"Now that's more like it. You're learning fast." He gave a goofy smile. "So... what's that idea?"

"We can... We can go to the security room so we can have more privacy," I stammered.

"Oh yeah? So your friends can see us, is that what you want!?" Springtrap yelled as he kicked my abdomen. I kept embracing my belly looking down as he went silent.

"Tell me for what!" he growled.

"Because... there's a desk, we can lean ourselves on it," I said while breathing hardly. Springtrap kept staring down at me.

Chica

A heavy thud rumbled a little. He was hurting Bonnie! Then everything he told us was true. It was like we could get Springtrap and kill him at once, but that meant risk for Golden Freddy out there; he was stronger than all of us together.

As I couldn't help but frown, I heard the exact sound Bonnie had described yesterday, which was Golden Freddy's. He was here! I heard he was pacing slowly along my bedroom. He was obviously confirming that we were all asleep so he could keep Springtrap from danger. His quiet steps didn't stop. As a matter of fact, it was like he was right before my bed. It was like his walk was getting closer and closer, almost like he was next to me and staring down to study the heave of my chest. As the pumpin' in my heart fastened, I heard that sound again, which meant he was now gone. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to verify it, and, indeed, there was just my dark room and I, laying down next to Foxy, who got his eye closed too.

"Foxy," I whispered as I patted his shoulder, "Foxy."

Then he opened his eye lazily. When he saw me awake, he started to look around just by rolling his eye.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Golden Freddy just appeared here, but now he's gone. Guess he thought we were asleep."

"Really?"

"Yes, so we better start putting the stuff over our bed and cover our eyes and ears," I said as I pushed away a blanket from me.

"Alright, let's hurry." He came out of bed too.

Frog

So far I just could hear some parts of metal being hit outside Freddy's room. Was Bonnie being hurt? It cannot be! I thought we were going to get him free from that! Then is this plan going to go as planned in the end? As I pretended to be asleep, I heard, according to Bonnie's explanation, Golden Freddy, who had appeared here. To avoid all suspicions, I controlled as hard as I could my breathing, making it just like the way I did it when I was actually asleep. I heard him pacing around, but maybe it was closer to Freddy. Was he going to do something to him? A punch was the first thing it occurred to me, just so he could confirm he wasn't asleep since he already knew Freddy was not in a coma anymore. I heard he vanished. Everything was going fine then. We kept waiting for Chica's signal.

12:25 A. M.

Chica

I couldn't hear a thing. Guessed the best way to find out if they were out was just to leave my room.

"Foxy," I said as I patted his shoulder.

"What?" He pulled up his blindfold and took off one earplug.

"I can't hear anything. I'll open the door to see what's going on."

"Are you nuts!? What we're gonna do if he sees us?" Foxy whispered with a frenzy tone.

"They won't see us, I promise."

As I was crotched down, I slowly opened the door while covering one eye with my blindfold, and the other one uncovered. I made out right away Bonnie emerging from the curtains, so I quickly closed the door. My heart started to beat really fast.

"What happened!?" Foxy whispered.

"Shhh..." I raised a finger in front of my beak.

Though I knew I had to keep my eyes and ears shut, I left an ear or mine uncovered, that way I could hear Bonnie coughed further than my room, near to Foxy's cover. That meant they were on their way to the office. This was it!

"Let's go! Let's go!" I said while getting up and patting Foxy so he came along.

We made our way out as quiet as we could towards behind the curtains, just where Springtrap and Bonnie always used to hide. I also kept my eyes peeled in case we spotted Golden Freddy appear around. But before we reached it, I knocked twice on the door of Freddy's room so they could know it was time for them to get Springtrap.

Bonnie

"Hope this time you got more to offer," Springtrap said.

I decided not to say anything until we could be inside the security office totally alone.

"Ready," I said as I stood in the middle of the room.

"Perfect... I'll close the doors to have more privacy." He smiled stupidly and turned around to the left door.

"No!" I demanded loudly. "I... I don't see why you should do it, we... We can just use this desk." Springtrap stared at me.

I came to the desk and slid everything off it, not caring about the noise destroying my eardrums and probably his too.

"See? More space. This will be all we're going to need."

Springtrap, with the door opened, started to walk slowly to me with his sight focused on my pupils.

"I don't know what you're up to, but... if you're willing to go through this, why we'd waste this opportunity?" he said just a few inches from me.

I feel like I could pass out by being so close to him, like tipping over him, but I had to brace up. I have to.

"Lay down." He pushed me onto the cold desk.

I gingerly tried to make myself comfortable on it, just hoping to see Freddy crossing any door as soon as possible. I laid down in a way that my legs, from knees to toes, were dangling, and the rest of my body on the flat, cold surface. Springtrap put his knees on the corners of the desk. I was just watching him from his knees to the top of his head, his whole, disheveled furry torso, and then his gate had opened one more time.

"Ready?" Springtrap said grasping his leaky weapon toward me.

Frog

I heard Chica knocked on the door, which meant it was time to get it on.

"Did you hear that?" Freddy spoke up from his bed.

"Yes, let's go," I whispered out loud.

We both got up from our places and started to put parts of one Freddy animatronic to spare, and then we were putting on our blindfolds and earplugs.

"Frog," he said.

"Yes?"

"Go after me. I need you to guide me. There's no way I can uncover my eyes and ears."

"Sure."

I got a bit nervous about Freddy's petition-though I knew this was planned before, but I accepted unconditionally. We slowly opened the door and everything seemed to be normal, but Chica's signal warned us that they were already behind the curtains, and we had to go to Bonnie right away. I was taking Freddy by his big paw all the way to the security office. It seemed to be the longest walk of my life.

As I kept guiding Freddy forward, who had no way to hear and see what I barely could watch and hear, I heard some rumble from Chica and Foxy back there. Everything looked fine. I lifted up my blindfold to see the way towards the west hallway. We were right in front of Foxy's cove. Just when I raised my blindfold, Golden Freddy appeared in the center of the dining area in a sudden. My entire body went numb, so they stopped my walking; Freddy fortunately didn't speak or made a movement to walk again. Golden Freddy was still there. If he turned around he would immediately see us. I couldn't stop staring at him. Was that it?

Freddy

I could tell Frog stopped in a sudden. I hoped this didn't mean we had been seen. Even if I made my best to try and sense Golden Freddy's presence, I just couldn't, this was really quite a test. I certainly trusted in Frog, so I was willing to stay steady 'til she moved back. Our whole future depended on us to fulfill the plan.

Frog pulled gingerly my paw again. I hoped that whatever made her stopped had gone away. Now I felt like redeeming Bonnie was rather reachable than before.

We had been walking for quite a while, or at least that was what I felt being with my ears and eyes covered. Suddenly, I felt Frog's hand patting softly buy repeatedly on the back of my paw, so I quickly took off my blindfold and my earplugs.

"They're gone!" Frog whispered loudly.

"What!?" I asked.

Bonnie

"Hey don't worry, I will go to get them," I said nervous.

"So you can go and wake everybody up, don't ya?" Springtrap said while he kept walking. "There's gotta be something in the stage. I'll go to get 'em."

I was sure in the stage there were no pillows or bed sheets for us, but I just couldn't let him get out of the office, he was gonna find Chica and Foxy!

"Springtrap, wait!" I yelled out as I struggled to stand in front of him.

"Get away!" With one arm he threw me toward the wall.

I felt so much pain in the back of my head and my back, I can't let him! But I can't move! My whole body hurt. What was I gonna do!?

"I'm sure something's going on here, but you're not gonna..." Springtrap was saying.

As he kept speaking to himself, I, being on the ground, spotted in the corner of my eye Golden Freddy in the dining area. We couldn't let him see us!

"Now those pillows will be for me. Now I don't fucking care if you get hurt." He got back on his way to the stage.

Before he could have left the east hallway, I saw Freddy in the entrance of the security office's door next to Frog. Freddy then set off toward Springtrap so fast 'til he got him by his waist. With the other paw he covered Springtrap's mouth so he couldn't call Golden Freddy for help. Freddy beckoned with his eyes to me to go to the security office so we could finish him.

"Bonnie!" Frog crotched down next to me.

"We're getting him now?" I smiled, coughed and lost control of my eyelids.

"Don't worry, it's almost over," she smoothly said. "I will go with Freddy, and then I'll be back for you."

I gave her a slight nod as I just let my body rest on the ground with my eyes closed.

Freddy

I finally removed the blindfold and the earplugs from me. I was thinking about nothing but to kill this piece of shit.

"I'MMA KILL YA!" I said as I struggled to drag Springtrap with me to the office.

"Get your fucking paws off me!" he mumbled into my paw.

When we reached the placed I sent him into the desk.

"You will never put your fucking paws on Bonnie again!" I yelled down at him, and then punched his nasty face.

"You're going down, you motherfucker!" Springtrap got up right away and fought back.

I was feeling like a swirling fire. I finally could get revenge for all that Bonnie had done for me, now I was gonna put an end to this fucking nightmare!

"Freddy, here's the medicine. Let's inject him," Frog exclaimed from the east doorway of the office.

I looked up to see her standing over there. Just when I spotted the syringe, I punched Springtrap again to get him back down. He slammed against the left window, and then he just stood there, breathing hardly and coughing. He was about to fall over.

"Come on!" I yelled at Frog so she could inject him.

To keep him from running away, I took Springtrap's arms from behind him. This way he couldn't struggle to get free.

"DO IT, FROG!"

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13K 240 50
Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a place where grown-ups and children alike can go to have fun. The four lovable animatronic characters, Bonnie the...
49.4K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
216K 6.3K 54
You're the daughter of a head engineer who is slowly designing the animatronics for a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, with the ne...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...