Peter Parker Field Trip Trope...

Από Harleys_Potato_Gun

I've become obsessed with this trope so now all of my idea shall be spit out here. Ships: Parley (Peter x Har... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer
Feild Trip (Parley)
The Fieldtrip of Doom
The Five Times Peters Blindness Surpised Someone and the One Time He Could See
#1 Ironman and Bruce
The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)
Peters Class (pt. 3 with a bit of parley)
Its a Small World Pt 1
Its a Small World Pt 2
A/N and book advertising
Iron-lad Harley
The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?
Today is Not My Day
A quick A/N yall then Ill update tonight or tomorrw
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.1
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)
A Suprise Trip
I cried while writing this so lets cry togther
How Endgame Really Happened
Stress Baking
Head canon and i swear im working in an update.
Coffee Shop au Pt. 1
Coffee Shop au Pt. 2
A:N concering the discord and Request page
Another Discord One (i figured out how to make the link not expire)
*laughs Nervously* Hey guys
Stable Boy (Pt 1)
Stable Boy (Pt. 2)
Stable Boy (Pt. 3)
HOLY SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once
"Happy" Ending (^Pt. 2)
Baby Project
This Didnt Turn Out So Bad After All
A quick Authors note
Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?
Ha ha, hi.

Best. Day. Ever Pt.2

13.2K 510 610
Από Harleys_Potato_Gun

Peter POV

This day had gone better than expected. Not only had Harley fucking Keener called my rambling cute, still can't get over that, but he also called Flash a trash bag. What's better is that Flahs BLUSHED. This day couldn't get any better!

Until it did.

Because while we where checking out stuff in Dr. Banners lab, the man himself walked in.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Your THE Bruce banner!" I exclaimed fanning my face. "One of the most renounced scientists of our generation! I've read all your work on gamma radiation and it's unprecedented! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Mr. Banner sir, I'm rambling this is just so cool!"

He nervous scratched the back of his neck.

"No no, it's ok. What's your name?"

"Peter Parker sir, again it's an honor to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mine, what's your name," he said turning to Ned.

"N-Ned Leeds sir, I'm also a huge fan of your work," he said in awe.

"Nice to meet you too. Sorry if I came off rude, it's just not every day someone recognizes my scientific achievements. Usually it's because-"

"Oh my gosh it's the Hulk!"

Dr. Banner let out a sigh.

"Well, that's my que to leave. It was nice meeting you both," he said waving us ado and walking out of his lab.

"Oh my gosh PETER!" Ned turned to me. "He said it was nice to meet us!!"

"I know right?? I can't believe it! I can die happy,"

"God, I knew you guys where nerds but this is a whole new level,"  MJ scoffed from the wall, she had her book open. Typical.

"You act like you wouldn't pass out if Natasha or Pepper Potts said hi to you,"  Ned fires back.

"Because I wouldn't," she says turning a page.

"Mmh hmm," Ned replied, doing the snap to go with it.

"So Harley...wanna go out after this? My dad owns this 5 star restaurant that's amazing!"

I chew the inside of my cheek in annoyance. I knew I shouldn't be jealous, hell I hardly knew Harley, but the idea of Flash having him made me irritated.

Harley glanced in my direction, he shot me a wink. I look at the floor, I'm pretty sure my face was beet red.

"I'll be right back, why don't you look around for a bit?" He said, turning an walking away. Flash stuck his tongue out at me before walking off.

'At least he's dIdNt call me trash bag'

"Ya' enjoying the tour Darlin'?" He asked when he walked over to us.

"Yeah, a lot actually," I said.

Did I mention that he was a lot hotter in person? His eyes where this gorgeous blue. He looked like he had been working in a work shop all night, which is a look he pulled of so well. And his accent was just the icing on the cake.

"That's good," he said, "it's about to get better, at least for MJ over there,"

Before I could ask why, I got my answer. Natasha fucking Romanoff walked through the door.

The whole room went quiet.

"Что тебе нужно Mini Stark? У меня есть планы." (What do you need Mini Stark? I have plans) she said, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

'He asked her to come here?'

"Да, мне нужно, чтобы ты убил богатого мальчика," (I need you to kill the rich boy,)

'Ok that's hot'

She looked around before pointing at Flash.

"тот, кто похож на сахарного ребенка?" (The one who looks like a sugar baby?) She ask, before I could stop it, a laugh erupted from my throat. Interrupting their conversation.

"понимаешь русский?" (You understand Russian?) She asked cocking a brow.

"Y-да, мэм," (Y-yes ma'am) I stutter, being the focus of The black widows attention was scary.

"Как ты научился?" (How did you learn)

I looked down.

"Я снимаю много фильмов" (I pirate a lot of movies) I said in a quite voice. They both laugh.

"Я держу это," (I'm wanna keep this one)Miss. Romanoff said, still laughing slightly.

"Извините, это мое" (sorry, he's mine) Harley said drappibg an arm around my shoulder. I blush hard and look down to the floor. Again.

"The hell is Penis getting all buddy-buddy with Black widow and the boy genius for. Parker, leave them alone or there will be consequences." Flash threated, I flinch knowing just what he means. I move to step away from Harley, but his hand tightens on my shoulder. I notice a murdious glint in Miss Romanoffs eye.

"Сколько раз он возлагал на тебя руки?" (How many times has he laid hands on you?) she asked deadly calm.

"И нет, мисс Романофф, пожалуйста, это не так уж много-," (n-none Miss Romanoff, please, it's not that big of a-) I was cut off by a crunch, all three of us look over to see MJ, standing over Flash, blood on her right hand.

"Only I get to threaten my losers. Got it?" She said menacingly.

"MJ!" The teacher exclaimed, "that's is completely unacceptable! You need to-"

"Actually," Harley cut him off, moving his arm from around my shoulders and facing the teacher. I tried not to let my disappointment show. "Flash here has broken the Non-Bullying rule of Stark industry's. MJ was defending her friend. Therefore, she is in no trouble. Actually, why don't you take Eugene there and go back to the bus,"

"I can't allow-"

Harley brought up his hand to silence the teacher.

"It wasn't a question,"

The teacher gave up. Helping Flash to his feet, the teacher helped him out of the lab and down the hall.

MJ rummaged through her backpack. Finding what she wanted she walked over to Miss Romanoff.

"Will you sign my book," she asked, in her usual tone. Miss Romanoff have a smile.

"Sure," she said, taking the book, she hesitates slightly, "I can trust you to not leak my number right?"

MJ's eyes widen slightly, but she nods. Miss Romanoff closes the book and hands it back to MJ.

"It was nice to meet you," she glances and my name tag, "Peter. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around,"

She smiled and walked away.

"Oh my gosh peter!" Ned said, punching my arm, "all the coolest things happen to you,"

"Not usually, but man this tour can't get any cooler!" I say, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, today has to be the best day ever. I see Harley give a sexy smirk.

"I wouldn't be so sure,"

Harley POV

Peter Parker is unfairly adorable, this is the conclusion I came too as I watched his jaw drop.

Was it because Captain America and The Winter Solider stood in front us...maybe. Did I tell them that there was a tour group here so I could see Peter geek out and ramble again...yes, yes I did.

"Oh, hey kiddos," Steve said, flashing his best paparazzi smile. Bucky just kinda smiled and stood in the back.

"Alright, y'all have five minutes to ask them questions. Then we gotta move on, we're a bit restricted on time,"

All of them rushed Steve, as expected. He smiled and answered most of their questions. Bucky opted to retreat to the back of the room, the few kids who where moving towards him looped back to Steve.

Except one.

"Excuse me? Mr. Winter Soldier sir?" Peter approached timiditly.

"Can I help you?" Bucky asked, he must have thought everyone would give up on him as soon as he walked away.

"W-would you mind if I looked at your arm?" He asked shyly, "Maybe ask a few questions about how it functions?"

Bucky looked at him curiositly, normally people wanted to ask him questions about Steve, or Hydra. It was rare, scratch that, he never got asked basic questions like this.

"Yeah, go for it," he said holding up his arm.

Peter wasted no time examining it.

"Wow this is awesome! It's vibratium right? The dexterity on this is off the charts!" He said bending the fingers slightly, "Is it attached directly to your nervous system?"

Bucky nodded.

"Yeah, more so now, I mean I obviously can't feel pain in it,"

"Man, you are so underrated," Peter said to himself, still fixated with Buckys arm.

"How so?" He seemed shocked at Peters statement.

"It's just that," Peter let go of Buckys arm, "You went hand to hand with Captain America and won, most people see him as like, this unstoppable person and you beat him,"

Bucky looked...really happy, he never gets any attention from the media in a positive light. I see Steve glance over and smile, happy to see his boyfriend communicating with someone in a positive way.

I check my watch.

"'Right everybody, time for the final part out our tour,"

"Well," Steve says wading out of a crowd of people, "that's our que to leave,"

Bucky nods to him then looks back down at Peter.

"See ya around squirt," he says ruffling Pete's hair then walking away.

Peter looks like he could explode.

"Com'on Sweetheart, the best part of the tour awaits,"

"C-coming," he says making his way back over to the rest of the group.

I guide the group to the elevator, listening to the gleefully chatter of all the fan girls. After telling Fri where to take us, quietly so I didn't ruin the surprise, I address the group.

"Now, where going to a place that's not usually aloud to be seen on tours. Be on your best behavior, and follow the rules. Any violation and ya' won't only be off the tour, but ban from the tower as well. Got it?"

It's almost comical how the class nods in unison

"Well", I say as the elevator opens, AC/DC rushing in, "welcome to the old mans personal lab"

It was so silent you could hear a pin drop, well not really. The old man listens to his music loudly. The class filed in behind me, scared of making noise. Most of them had there nose pressed into the observation glass.

"Wow, I keep thinking this day can't get any better," Peter breathed trying to catch a glimpse of inside the lab.

"Well it's about to get a whole lot cooler," I said grabbing his hand, "follow me,"

His eyes became the size of dinner plates as I swiped my badge and opened the door to his lab.

"Old man, turn down the God damn music!" I yell, seriously he listens to it at mosh pit levels.

At least Fri cares, she turned off the music per my request. Tony looked up.

"Bout time, I was starting to think you forgot about me,"

"It's not really hard to do," I shrug as I stop in front of his table, Peter with me, "He was the one who solved it,"

"You solved it?" He turned to Peter.

"Y-yes sir Mr. Stark, I-I have the work right here," he said holding out his open notebook. Tony took it an examined it.

"How did you get that?"

"Oh!" Peter said, fiddling with his sleeves, "See since the equation was left by Howard Stark, no one thought to question if the equation itself was wrong. But if you take a closer look you see that it's meant to be the equation the contains the arc reacter elements so instead of 3.5pie it should be 3.7pie which would completely change the answer,"

"Wow, good job kid. Here ya go," he said tossing a Stark Phone at Peter. He gingerly caught it, like he was holding gold.

"M-Mr. Stark I can't possibly keep this," he said, trying to hand it back.

"Why not? It was the reward for solving the equation."

Peter looked confused.

"Oh god," I laugh out, "did you do the equation with no idea what the reward was?"

"I thought it was just up there for fun?" He said quietly.

"God Harley, his work rivals yours AND he's polite. I'm totally keeping him," Tony said not looking up from the notebook.

"Sorry there's a waitlist. Get in line," I say wrapping my arm around Pete's shoulder possessively again.

"How long?"

"Me, Bruce, Natasha...Steve and Bucky too probably,"

"Damnit," he sighs, handing Peter back his notebook, "Look kid, I won't take no for an answer. Take the damn phone, you probably just saved me a million a year with this equation. It's the least I can do,"

Peter seemed to struggle a bit before giving in.

"F-fine," he said, gingerly slipping the phone into his pocket. "I'll find a way to give it back though,"

"I doubt it kid, but you can always come back and try," the old man offeres, Peter would have been more in shock, but his eyes wondered over to the nano tech.

"Oh my god is that a design for widow bites! How cool would it be if they could split and reform!"

"Yeah," Tony said, walking over to them, "the if they could-"

"As much as I would love to watch you too geek out," I say, breaking up whatever was about to start, "It's time for Peters class to head out,"

"Y-yeah, it was great meeting you Mr. Stark,"

"Same to you kiddo," he said, as we started to walk away he added on, "tell your classmates to stop drooling on my windows!"

As we exited I got a text.

The Mechanic: If you dont invite him back I'm shipping you back to Tennessee

Devil Spawn: Noted

Peter POV

"I'm telling you, there was no way that us meeting 4 avengers was an accident," MJ said.

"So, it was probably for publicity or something," I say. God I feel like I'm on cloud 9 right now. Today easily has to be the best day ever.

"Dude, he clearly like seeing you happy,"
Ned said bumping my shoulder, "go ask him if you don't believe us,"

I look at him and chew my lip, we where currently in the lobby. We had about five minutes till we had to leave so Harley offered to answer follow up questions.

"I don't know...." I trailed off, still unsure.

That was, until MJ literally shoved me in his direction.

"Hey Darlin', did you enjoy the tour?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did a lot actually,"

"That's good then, none of my effort was wasted,"

Umm, about the tour though. Did you tell all those people to meet us or was it an accident?" I ask, deciding to just rip off the bandaid.

Is he...blushing?

"I wanted to spice up the tour for ya'" he said avoiding eye contact.

'Aww that's so considerate,'

I chew my lip for a second,

"It's time to load up," I hear a kid yell in the distance.

'Fuck it'

I lean in and give Harley a kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you," I whisper before bolting our the door and onto the bus. Once everyone is seated Ned turned to me.

"Man Peter, I'm so jealous right now!"

"Yeah, but it was probably only for today, I didn't even get his number or anything," I say, crossing my arms, slightly upset with myself.

"I meant with all the Avengers talking to you," he said snickering "but of course you mind would go to him,"

I stuff my hands into my pockets, feeling the Stark phone, I also feel something else that wasn't there before.

I pull out the paper and unfold it.

'XXX-XXX-XXXX, call me <3 Harley,"

I hold the paper, a huge grin on my face as I lean against the bus widow.

Best. Day. Ever.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

78.9K 1.3K 24
In these one shots Peter is Tony's biological son, except for a few times. There are gonna be random ships sometimes, because I can. Requests are ope...
528K 15.6K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
114K 1.8K 30
What if the rogue Avengers were pardoned a month after the fight in Siberia? What if Peter wouldn't have denied Tony Stark's invite, to become an Ave...
292K 8.2K 200
This is my second one shot story! Read my first one please (: No reader inserts, like my last book No Thorki, Starker, PeterxWanda, PeterxNatasha...