My Solo

By lynn1869

Lucia Rodriguez aka Lia is a girl that is going through a lot. She has a kind heart and let's people in to ea... More

New Places
A Certain Redhead
Girls!
Hair
Camps, Surprises, & Embarrassment
Its Not What You Think
Crush? Nah.
Sorry?
Date?
Runaways & Dead Phones
Little Orange Bottle
A/N
Talks with Ashlyn
New Rules
Secrets
Kisses
Sorry.
Hospital Visits
Discharged
It Was an Accident
Alex
Yay!
Cane
Let Me Be Your Alex.
College Drop Out
Fucked
Hurt Feelings
Feelings
Uh-Oh Part 1
Uh-Oh Part 2
Forgiveness
A Long Way To Go
Nightmare
Jerk
A/N
Road Trip
I Guess This Is Goodbye
Sequel

No's

3K 78 5
By lynn1869

Tierna's POV

I wake up and hear people talking next to me. "L-Rod where were you and T last night?" Alex is interrogating Lia. "We went out for dinner somewhere."

"Like a date?" Lia scratches the back of her neck while looking a the floor or anywhere except Alex.

"That's what I thought now how come you didn't tell anyone but Ash and Ali? And do I need to have a talk with Tierna to make sure she doesn't hurt you?" I wave at Alex since she looked over to me and saw me awake. "You." She says to me pretty coldly then she glares at me.

Thank god that Tobin walks in because Alex would have probably killed me if she hadn't. "Sup little L and T. Hi babe." then she kisses Alex's forehead while wrapping her arm around her too. "So what's going on here?"

"Well, Lucia here and Tierna went on a date last night and only told the staff, Ash and Ali." Tobin high fives Lia. "Nice." that earns her a smack on the head. "Ow, what was that for?" Alex just rolls her eyes.

"Anyways I just came in here to say that today's team bonding and were going to the hotel pool for the day and its an inside one so I hope you brought a swimsuit." I get up and go to my bags fishing out my bikini while Alex and Tobin go to there room.

Lucia's POV

I go over to my bags and try and find the swimming short I thought I brought but it just so happens didn't bring anything so I go to Ash and Ali's room hoping there not having sex and knock on the door. "Hi, kiddo what's up?"

"Do you have any extra swim shorts or something?" She nods her head and motions for me to come in. She digs around in her bag a little before pulling out a pair of shorts and a shirt I thank her and head back to my room.

I hear Tierna in the bathroom so I change by my bed slipping on a sports bra before the swim shirt. Ash just handed me a black pair and swim shorts along with a black shirt soon T comes out of the bathroom and looks super fucking hot. I walk over to her and connect our lips I wasn't intending on it but it gets heated very fast and I back T up against the wall keeping our lips connected but our little make-out session is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Get out here before Alex barges in." We quickly compose ourselves before joining the rest of the team. I can feel Alex staring at us ready to say something at any given time so T and me separate ourselves her going to her click and I go over to Alex, Tobin, Christen, and Julie.

Soon we get to the pool and not very surprisingly there aren't many people here. Kelly is the first to jump in after everyone sets there things down. I'm sitting on the edge with my feet in the water just hanging out when I'm pulled in by my feet by Pinoe. I quickly get out and feel my back after seeing red on the pool deck where I was sitting and I see blood on my hand. Alex is quick to get out and press a towel on my back while Tobin jokes around. "Wow Lia you just can't help yourself first your arm and now your back are you trying to give yourself even more scars with all those tattoos?" I laugh along with Tobin but Alex gets someone else to finish cleaning my back while she smacks Tobin on her head.

"Ow." Then she goes over and pouts by Allie and Ash. While Ali helps Alex put bandages on my back. I go over to the jokesters and they have their fun while I laugh along.

***

Sadly all good things come to an end and it's time to go back to school. Ali and Ash along with Alex want me to go to Orlando with them and stay there maybe train with the Pride while doing online school but I'd have to sort through everything with my mom first.

She should be in LA when I get there hopefully. I don't want to upset my new 'friends' but also I'm not that close to them so it doesn't really matter. None of them even really liked me most of them calling me 'road burn' or any other creative nickname that they could come up with.

When my plane lands I see my mom in the sea of people at the airport. We ride home in silence, not even music playing and it's the same as that when we are eating dinner. I soon break the silence. "So Alex, Ash, and Ali really want me to go live with them in Orlando instead of stay here where I'm all alone most of the time." She looks at me and shakes her head. "No."

"What do you mean no? So I can be alone here with no one to look after me?"

"Well they have stolen you away from me enough I was the last person to find out you were gay, they watched your first steps on FaceTime, your first words were Ashlyn, your first tattoo you didn't take me you took Ashlyn with you."

"So your not letting me go to Orlando because you are a terrible mother and were never around for me?" She just tells me to go to my room. I do and I take a shower to cool down but after I get out I look in the mirror and all I see is my dad's face and the crash. Soon I lose it and punch the mirror until it's not really a mirror at all.

My mom probably left to go to a bar or something so I call one of the three A's but my hands are so shaky I end up calling the last person I want to speak to right now. Carli.

"Kiddo? Oh, my is that blood?" I just start crying even more. She tries to calm me down but ends up having to get skype Alex on her computer to help before I could calm down.

Apparently, Christen was around 2 hours away visiting her family but she still came over late at night and help me. She checked my phone and my mom's lasted location was the airport so she was probably going back to Seattle. I talked to Christen for a little before we both when to sleep with her consoling me.

***

In the morning wake up to a house smelling like... Bacon? I go downstairs to see Christen making breakfast. "Hey, kiddo I decided to make you breakfast. I'm guessing you have to cook your own meals most of the time so I think you will enjoy someone else taking care of you for once." I laugh a little before thanking her and sitting down at the island.

Soon some food was placed in front of me and we have a light conversation before we both finish and I address the elephant in the room.

"What if I took up the offer that the three A's gave me?"

"I think that would be good for you. It would definitely be good for you so last night doesn't happen again. But tell your mom first she doesn't need you to be running away."

"I brought it up with my mom and she said no so I think I should just run away. Tell the team but not my mom."

A/N: My state is probably going to do the stay at home thing soon and I'll be stuck alone at my house so expect more updates and possibly a new book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
Rush By Alex

Fanfiction

246K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
193K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
204K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...