𝙄 '𝙢 𝙎𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖 ² {Klau...

By WHORV06

{SEQUEL OF "IT'S SABRINA"} Everyone in their life has their legacy, sadly Sabrina Blackthorn wasn't one to c... More

CAST
Quotes
01 || Her Funeral
02 || New Student
03 || Hope's New Roommate
04 || Darren Meets Serena
05 || Dreams Or Nightmares?
06 || Honoree
07 || Friends?
08 || Black Butterfly
00 || Sabrina's Punishment
09 || Illusion Or Reality
10 || So Close Yet So Far
11 || Not A Ghost
YUP, IT'S HERE!!
12 || Headless Horseman
13 || No More Magic
15 || Sis
16 || A Human In School
17 || Back In His Arms
18 || Three Rules
19 || Everything Is For A Reason
20 || Flaming Memory
21 || Code
22 || She Did Love Parties
23 || Muscle Memory
24 || Triads Back
25 || Connect And Reveal
26 || Let The Truth Come Out
27 || There Can Only Be One Dark Witch
28 || Honesty Has Its Good & Bad Sides
29 || Back Where She Belongs
30 || I'm Sabrina

14 || She's Better Than You

2.4K 71 55
By WHORV06

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

As I walked through the hallways I could swear all eyes were on me. That everyone was talking about me through their lips. Their minds asking questions I could ask myself and I swear I hate it.

Cause when I looked at their eyes I saw pity. And I hate being pitied. It made me feel useless, weak and like I needed someone to come to my rescue.

People looked at my every move and I felt like the outsider all over again. I mean I always was the outsider but now it seems like I actually mind.

Mr. Saltzman said that I was allowed to walk around an not only stay in my room but just chill and then at the end of the day inform him of how I felt.

But right now I felt like I was the same but at the same time, I wasn't. It was like something was lifted off me to be replaced with something else I cannot describe.

I truly wanted to call Klaus, maybe he could help me with what's going on. But I didn't want to sound like a needy girlfriend that can't do anything for herself.

Girlfriend, his girlfriend.

It feels different to call myself that and him being my boyfriend. It was funny because neither of us were those types that would call each other that but it's what we were and I loved it.

I shook my body at the sudden feeling and walked past people heading over to the magic class where I thought I might like to watch.

Although I think it will make me feel worse.

So as I stepped over the door I knocked and saw it was Mr. Williams who was substituting.

This class always have substitutes, sometimes students make mistakes.

Fun fact I was a straight A student. How? You may be wondering. Well, I couldn't exactly do earth magic so I wasn't allowed to do the magic. Lame I know but hey it was like I had a free period.

"Hey Mr. Williams" I said to him.

No students had arrived yet it was better that way people didn't see me walk in. "Hey Sabrina, what can I help you with?" And there was that annoying tone of voice and those soft eyes.

The soft voice that made it seem like I was in need of help and eyes that seemed to want to cry for me.

I just let it slide. "Nothing, I was just walking around and thought why not come see you teach once again" i smiled at him brightly. He laughed with me sighing.

"To watch or learn?"

"You know i was always the watcher never the learner" i winked in just a playful manner and he shrugged looking like he lost and turned to his board.

"Oh, you came to join us?" at this moment i just wish i was back dead, her voice was annoying and somewhat familiar but i turned to put up the most forced smile and the face that told you 'go away'.

"Yes, Serena I came to join my class" i swear her perfect outfits and hair on fleek i swear i wish i had, made me want to puke. "But i thought you weren't studying here anymore" she told me.

"Well listen-"

"Good morning student" Mr. Williams cut me off before i could just spit it out on her face i didn't like her at all. He was lucky he did it on time.

One thing you should already know is that when i don't like you i won't hide it. I'll say it straight up in your face with no care if you hate me back or not.

°°°

"This is ridiculous, why would you ask me if i was going to join you if i already am there, like think, its logic, not the Leonardo Da Vinci code" i ranted to Josie as we walked around the hallways. I was now following her schedule. I had already followed MG's and now I'm going around with her.

"Well maybe she just wanted to make chat" she shrugged. "No Jo, you should know when someone doesn't like you, come on I'm horrible at not showing i don't like you" I say.

"True i still remember elementary" she said and i laughed. "You were way too sweet, but then i grew to like that about you and now look we're best friends!" i said and she rolled her eyes but i don't know if it was playful or not.

"You can't seriously still be mad for that prank" i pulled a prank on her and Lizzie it was the funniest thing ever. "We had to grow our eyebrows back!" i crossed my arms.

"And they're on fleek!"

"Lizzie's eyebrows took months and so did mine's"

"I gotta say I'm not sorry, it was super funny" i shrugged innocently.

"Why are we even friends with you?" she asked and once again i didn't know if she was playing or not. "Because It's me, Sabrina, duh" i pointed to me. Josie just laughed pushing me aside.

"Oh hey Jo, I just wanted to say that Darren and I wanted to eat lunch outside today, just asking if you and Lizzie wanted to join?" that girl Serena appeared out of nowhere and talked to Josie like i wasn't there.

Josie looked conflicted between her and me. "Uh sure, yeah, I'll tell Lizzie" she nodded making me purse my lips. "Great, oh and Hope's already in so don't worry about telling her" she turned and walked away.

Josie turned to me and i gave her the hardest glare. "I thought, you, Lizzie, Hope, MG, Darren, Landon, Rafael even Kaleb were eating with me at the library?!" i felt hurt that my friends wanted to go eat with her than me.

'Has things changed this much since i left?'

Josie gave me a sad look and i huffed. "Whatever I'll go eat by myself" i told her and turned around stomping my feet away and to my room that i have alone because that bitch also took mine.

°°°

Reading a book was never something i enjoyed. I just couldn't sit there and watchwords or read words. The library was the quietest and empty place in the school perfect for me to hang out with my friends.

'Come on Sabrina since when do you let others take your friends?'

My conscience told me as i huffed slamming the book on the table startling the few people that were here. "Sorry" i whispered to them. I can't believe I'm even talking to myself now.

'Well if you don't go get your friends back, I'm all you've got'

It's creepy because i think i may be going crazy with this little self-conversation. But that voice is right I've never let anyone leave me out of stuff, I'm the one who does that. Even though it's rude, my friends taught me not to do it.

Putting my hands into fists i got up slammed the book once again just for dramatics because I love doing them and walked out of the room full of books I've never even read.

I passed by the cafeteria and outside where i saw all of my friends sitting in a circle laughing. "Oh great what's the joke Serena's face?" i stopped just in front of them arms crossed and i glared at the blonde girl who thinks she's better than me.

They all shut up and turned to me. "Bri hey, what was that for?" Hope asked me. She seemed shocked i said that. "What was that for, Hope, let me tell you what was that for," my eyes were still burning holes on that bitches forehead. "You, you think that because you come here while i am dead, you can take all of my friends...minus Kaleb you can take him, but not them" i said and Kaleb sighed.

"Excuse me, Sabrina i haven't done anything to you to speak to me like that" her face was so fake of concern that i just had to laugh. "I'm not trying to make this some kind of mean girl movies or that girl that ends up without friends because a new kid arrives, but listen to me Serena, i don't like you and i think you're just annoying and if you think you can take my friends like that away from me then you're completely wrong" i stepped closer.

She gasped. "All I've tried is to be your friend, you're just to...dark to have any" oh did i want to slap her face off. "That's so not true" i turned to the others and they all stayed silent. "Guys?"

"Sorry Bri, but Serena is nicer than you" MG the boy who is a vampire but still hates to hurt people even for living just said that to me. "What guys? You like how i am, you know i never mean all those things i say...right?" i was starting to feel that tiny bit of panic inside me.

"She hasn't insulted us, you do it 24/7" Lizzie snapped back and i was taken aback. "But Lizzie we do that for fun, but you all know its never true" my mind was confused as to when did they start thinking any mean thing i say to them is true.

"Well, at least she didn't have sex with my dad" now that is what i call a low blow. My mouth fell open at Hope's remark. How could she say that and in such a rude way? I know she never liked us together but she said she was over it now, that she didn't mind.

"Hope, you know you're dad was the only thing i loved...i thought you were good with that?"

"You couldn't even love your friends, well let me tell you something Sabrina, Serena might be a better friend than you ever were" i had to hold back the tears as i watch them all nod in agreement. Darren with his brown eyes looked like he agreed.

"You guys never like me?"

"Truth be told, we were only friends with you for pity" Lizzie told me. "Sorry Sabrina, but the truth hurts" Landon grinned and i couldn't take it anymore and ran back to the school's building.

'Well that didn't go as planned'

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Oof do i hate my own character, Serena. Everybody was so mean to my baby Sabrina she literally cried. And we all know from the past she is not a cryer. I gotta admit this chapter took another turn that i didn't even know it would take. But there are things we've got to do in order to keep going.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13K 57
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
328 29 25
She's no longer a rumor. The girl written out of history. The girl who ran like her life depended on it. A witch hidden to protect the supernatural c...
5.1K 110 61
Two years have passed since the death of the notorious and feared Klaus Mikaelson, and his twin daughters, Hope and Nicolette, are still trying to mo...
96.7K 5.1K 59
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...