Between Water and Snow (Tomio...

By KiryuuRiku

Tomioka Giyuu x Reader โ„ณ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“…๐“‡โ„ด๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž... โ„ฌ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“€โ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‚ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น, ๐’พ... More

Introducing....
Water Has Memory...
What Do You Want?
Stay Away From Me!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘‘
Cold Memories.
Hellfire Hashira.
Another Goddamn Mission.
Quality Time With a Water God.
An Old Friend.
Aiden Haruna.
Visiting Memories
Hellfire and Snow
Explanation.
War Off The Cliff.
Assistance And Realization
Always With You.
Under The Moonlight.

Unravel, Unfold and Warning.

5.5K 133 18
By KiryuuRiku

Giyuu's POV

Haruna was very swift and fast.
Yet I was able to follow him.
I quietly followed him, careful to not seem suspicious around other people.

Although I was moving in a quick pace to keep up with Haruna, I didn't fail to notice that the road he was taking was towards Y/N's estate.

"Why is he heading towards Y/N's estate?" I quietly whispered.

As Haruna and I arrived to Y/N's estate, Lilian opened the doors for him as I climbed on top of the roof, finding the window of the attic unlatched.

I quietly entered, putting my ear on the floorboards and started listening to their conversation.

Lilian's POV.

"Kijisuta."

"Yes, sensei?"

"Is she suspicious of anything?" Haruna-sensei asks.

"No..." I answered sadly.

"Very well." He approves

"You must eliminate her on the next mission, yet make it under the radar.

I sighed. 'I don't want to...'

"I will do what I must." I answer.

"Good. Then we'll live happily"

"Farewell, Kijisuta."

Giyuu's POV.

"They're going to kill Y/N!?"

I gasped quietly as I covered my mouth, backing away.

"Someone's here..." I heard Haruna growl.

I quietly fled from Y/N's estate to inform her the danger of the next mission, which was about to happen in an hour.

As the sun sets, and the sky grew dark I was running throughout the town trying to find Y/N.

Some demons had emerged, and I panicked and my breathing was uneven, and I failed to eliminate them.

I received a harsh kick and a deep slash on my back side, causing me to tumble to the ground in pain.

I knew I couldn't finish the job right now, so I promised myself that I would finish it later.

I finally bailed and ran over to every single one of the Hashira's estate, until I had finally found her in Mitsuri's estate.

"Y/N!" I yelled opening bashing Mitsuri's doors open.

Hello everyone!!!
This is a shorter chapter...
And I'm getting a lil drowsy rn, so maybe I'll continue tommorow...

Thank you for reading this new chapter!
Have a nice day!

Sayonara, Sora (´✪ω✪')♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.7K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
24.3K 1K 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
69.8K 1.6K 32
A girl that lived a happy life, and lived alone after the death of her family. And passed the Final Selection, met new friends. And found bac...
180K 6.9K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...