Unravel, Unfold and Warning.

Giyuu's POV

Haruna was very swift and fast.
Yet I was able to follow him.
I quietly followed him, careful to not seem suspicious around other people.

Although I was moving in a quick pace to keep up with Haruna, I didn't fail to notice that the road he was taking was towards Y/N's estate.

"Why is he heading towards Y/N's estate?" I quietly whispered.

As Haruna and I arrived to Y/N's estate, Lilian opened the doors for him as I climbed on top of the roof, finding the window of the attic unlatched.

I quietly entered, putting my ear on the floorboards and started listening to their conversation.

Lilian's POV.

"Kijisuta."

"Yes, sensei?"

"Is she suspicious of anything?" Haruna-sensei asks.

"No..." I answered sadly.

"Very well." He approves

"You must eliminate her on the next mission, yet make it under the radar.

I sighed. 'I don't want to...'

"I will do what I must." I answer.

"Good. Then we'll live happily"

"Farewell, Kijisuta."

Giyuu's POV.

"They're going to kill Y/N!?"

I gasped quietly as I covered my mouth, backing away.

"Someone's here..." I heard Haruna growl.

I quietly fled from Y/N's estate to inform her the danger of the next mission, which was about to happen in an hour.

As the sun sets, and the sky grew dark I was running throughout the town trying to find Y/N.

Some demons had emerged, and I panicked and my breathing was uneven, and I failed to eliminate them.

I received a harsh kick and a deep slash on my back side, causing me to tumble to the ground in pain.

I knew I couldn't finish the job right now, so I promised myself that I would finish it later.

I finally bailed and ran over to every single one of the Hashira's estate, until I had finally found her in Mitsuri's estate.

"Y/N!" I yelled opening bashing Mitsuri's doors open.

Hello everyone!!!
This is a shorter chapter...
And I'm getting a lil drowsy rn, so maybe I'll continue tommorow...

Thank you for reading this new chapter!
Have a nice day!

Sayonara, Sora (´✪ω✪')♡