War Off The Cliff.

Y/N's POV.

I knew exactly where Haruna was.

Well, thanks to Lilian that is.

"He's near the cottage Kayasumi-sensei built."

"The one near the cliff?"

"Yes."

I started to sprint my way through the thick snowy forest as I wanted to end this quickly.
As I neared the cottage, Haruna was there standing by the cliff.

"It's nice to finally see you again, Y/N."
He said.

"The last time I saw you was when Your precious Yukine Kayasumi was about to die." He taunted me.

I clenched my fists in anger as I unsheathed my white nichirin blade, keeping my anger.

"Cut the crap Haruna." I said as every letter I say was laced with anger.

"Let's get this over with."

"So then it begins." He smirks.

-battle sequence begins-

Haruna ran over towards me, having his blade out as I evaded, losing balance a little.

"Breath of Hellfire; First form: Lucifer's hell." He says as slashes me three times.

I was able to counterattack him, yet his blade was really heavy.
With a kick to his shin, I was able to get away from him as I ran and jumped off a tree.

"Breath of the snow; Fourth form: snowstorm of calamity!" I yell landing a couple of hits on his back.

Although I was pretty sure it did no damage to him as he got up and kicked me in the ankle.

I grunt in pain as I tumble on the snow, catching my breath a little.

Not a few seconds later, Haruna had his nichirin blade above his head and was ready stab me.
I rolled to the left in the nick of time as I got up and took stance.

"Breath of the snow; Fifth form: Piercing ice hail!" I say as I stab and slash him in the torso.
He grunts out as blood tainted fresh snow that fell from the sky.

I try to regain my breath as I backed away to no avail.

Aiden saw this chance and attacked me.
"Breath of Hellfire; Sixth form: Vulcan's wrath." He says making a large gash in my stomach as I was nearly kicked off the cliff.

"You see?" He say as he got bent down to my level and laughed.

"You're weak and worthless."

"No wonder Yukine was never proud of either of you." He taunted.

With my last strength I rasped out,
"That's not true!"

As I grabbed his shoulder, having him fall on top of me as I catapult his body off the cliff.

I could hear him yell in his demise as I saw a group of people nearing me.

"I did it Kayasumi-sensei."

Hello!!!
I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!!!
Thank you for reading.

Sayonara, Sora (´✪ω✪')♡