Fearless

By fangirl_angel22

Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this... More

Chapter 1:Hit and run
Chapter two: New Friends, New Secrets
Chapter three: Shadow Beasts
Chapter 4: All Mine
Chapter 6: In That Moment
Chapter 7: It's A Bad Idea To Fall In Love
Chapter 8: I'm Not Saying Anything
Chapter 9: Time Flies When You're Having Fun
Chapter 10: Full moon
Chapter 11: The change
Chapter 12: Bad Dog
Chapter 13: Blind Eye
Chapter 14: Crash and Burn
Chapter 15: Illusions
Chapter 16: Lies
Chapter 17: Destiny
Authors note MUST READ
Chapter 18: Stay With Me
Chapter 19: Safe and Sound
Chapter 20: You're My Anchor
Chapter 21: Once In A Lifetime
Chapter 22: Happily Ever After
A little something special for my readers
Authors Note

Chapter 5: Mommy's Little Girl

2.5K 103 7
By fangirl_angel22

The morning past and Niall still hasn't woken up. I was still sitting beside him and wanted to wait to make sure he was okay but it was almost noon. If I don't get home, my mom will probably call out for search parties and ,well, Michael might regret trusting me with his car.

Since everyone else left, I decided to run back to Michael's car and look in his trunk for anything to carry Niall in. Just my luck, I found a tarp and a rope in his trunk.

When I ran back to Niall, he was still in wolf form. I laid the trap next to him and carefully tried to roll him on the tarp without hurting him. It took me around thirty minutes but I finally hoisted Niall on the tarp. I tied the rope to the tarp and began to drag the tarp towards my car. The walk wasn't far but when you're pulling two hundred pounds of weight, it can get a little tricky, especially for a girl my size.

When I made it to Michael's car, I opened the back door and dragged Niall into the back seat. After the struggle I realized how weak I was. Maybe hitting the gym would be a good idea, then again I carried a two hundred pound wolf out of the forest and into the car.

I hoped in the drivers seat and took a deep breath, hoping he'd wake up so I could drop him off at his house. As I began to drive, I peeled off the watch and looked at my tattoo again. Harry never did explain to me what it was meant for. I vaguely remember what happened the other night about the beast and the whole glowing tattoo thing. I remember when Harry was injured by the beast and when I touched his forehead, I felt like all my energy drained.

If I wasn't normal either, than what was I? Could I transform like all five boys can? Maybe, I haven't tried it yet so that was on my to do list. They still didn't explain the whole imprinting thing, I'll ask Niall when he feels better. Now that I know about the boys, my only question that no one can answer is, what happens next?

A white flash in the back seat snaps me out of my thoughts and I almost lost control of the car. When I glance over my shoulder to see what happened, my jaw drops. Yeah, Niall transformed back to his human form but he was completely and utterly naked.

My face turns red in a split second and I turn back to face the road. I just saw Niall Horan, naked. Was I going to tell him? I think I'll just keep this between myself and I.

A moment later, I hear moans and groans from Niall. Great, he's awake, in the back seat, naked. "Good morning, sleepy head" I say casually to avoid suspicion of what I saw.

"What happened?" He mumbles. I keep my eyes on the road so I wouldn't look in the rear view mirror.

"Well Harry beat the crap out of you and you passed out so I dragged your two hundred pound dog body all the way back to the car" I smile.

"Huh, all I remember is lying on the ground feeling too weak to get up and then you standing in front of me... did Harry hurt you?" Niall asked. I hesitated for a moment but before I could let out a word Niall snaps, "I swear, if Harry hurt you so help me I will-"

"Harry didn't touch me!" I exclaim to calm him down. "Thanks for saving my sorry butt, Rose" I mock him. "Oh your very welcome, Niall"

"Thanks, Rose" He laughs.

When my eyes trail down, I notice a small blanket on the floor of the passenger's seat. I quickly grab the blanket and chuck it to Niall. "What's this for?" he asks. I give him a sheepish smile in the mirror. His eyes trail down and his cheeks turn bright red. "You didn't see-"

"Nope" I lied. Niall wraps the small blanket around him and we both avoid eye contact. It was silent for a good minute until he brakes the silence.

"Can I ask you personal question?" I ask. I want him to tell me about the imprint thing but I don't know how to get him to bring it up himself.

"What's on your mind, Darlin?" His Irish accent was thick in his sentence.

"Why did you imprint on me? I mean we barely know each other" I get straight to the point.

I look at the rear view mirror to see his cheeks turn a little red. "Wow, you cut straight to the point" he paused, nervously laughing. "Did the lads tell you?" I nodded. "Hmm... its really complicated" he avoids my question.

"Don't give me the 'it's complicated' crap, after being thrown in this mess I think I deserve a little explanation" I growl.

"I'm not giving you crap, it's just that I'd prefer you don't know my reasons" he mumbles.

"Fair enough" I sigh as I pull into his driveway. Niall gets out of the car and walks to my window, knocking on the glass. I roll down the window.

"I'm sorry" He apologizes.

"Just, don't" I hold my hand up and back out of the drive way.

_________________________________________________

After a long morning, I decide to finally show up at home. When I get into the house, I hear a loud shatter echo through out the walls. I quickly drop everything and bolt up the stairs and into Michael's room. What I see before my eyes is a horror that shatters my reality.

My mom is lying on the floor, motionless. Glass decorates the carpet around her as I kneel down next to her lifeless body, "Mom!" I shout. No answer. Her chest slowly stops rising and falling, her last breath releasing into the air. "Mom!" This time I cry out her name as I cradle her fragile head in my arms.

My fingers shakily pull out my phone and dial 911. "Hello operator, what is your emergency?" A young women's voice says through the phone.

Tears brim my eyes, "M-my mom, she's not breathing! Help m-me!" I cry into the phone.

"What is your location?" she asks.

"34 bedford Av, Mattawa" I choke through the phone.

"Okay, we are sending an ambulance your way. Hold on" She reassures me and then the line is dead. I drop the phone on the ground and begin to do CPR. My hands shake violently as I press down on her chest.

"Mom, please don't do this!" Tears drop on her face as I continue to press on her chest. "Mom!" I scream. She doesn't respond, her chest doesn't rise and fall, her beautiful blue eyes don't open. Loud sirens appear in my drive way followed by the voices of men and women barging in the house. "I'm up here!" I shout.

Two men and a women rush to my side and take over. The women checks her pulse, "She's weak, step on it!" she and the men carry my mom's lifeless body onto the bed strap and haul her into the ambulance. I weakly follow them into the ambulance. The women looks at me with confusion, "Are you a relative of hers?" she asks.

Tears blur my vision, "I-I'm her daughter"

The two men strap a heart monitor to my mom and the monitor begins to beep. They apply a gas mask to her mouth and begin to stabilize her heart beat. "Does your mother have any allergies, medical conditions?"

I shake my head, "No, I-I don't think so. I just came home and saw her on the-" I choke with a painful lump in my throat.

"Don't worry, we'll do everything we can" She smiles at me before the heart monitor ends in an endless beep. "She's going into cardiac arrest!"

"Mom!" My cries echo as everything goes silent.

You know that moment when your life flashes before your eyes right before you die? My mom is my life, my world, my everything. It seems she was flashing before my eyes, all of our memories and smiles role play through my head. She was dying and slowly killing me inside. I couldn't imagine my future without her, it was mentally and physically impossible.

One man brings out the chargers used to send electric pulses through your heart. I watch as he rubs them together, "Give me 300 watts of power" he demands. He slowly presses the metal plates to her chest. A loud thump jerks her body up and she hits the strap bed with harsh force. "Give me 400" he demands again. He presses the plates to her chest again, her body tossing up and down like a ragged doll. "500" he says. He presses the slates to her chest. Suspense stops my tears for a fraction of a second.

The heart monitor.... continues to echo an endless beep. My mom, my world, it's all gone. "No!" I effortlessly try to run to her pale body only to be held back by the women and the other man. Uncontrollable sobs invade the silence. Everything went numb and my knees collapse to the floor as I cry to my mother.

"Time of death, 1:39 pm" The man looks at his watch, sympathy in his eyes. The loud sirens stop, leaving my screams and cries to be heard through out the hospital parking lot.

When they finally let me go, I cradle my mother's limp body in my arms. My tears caress her face, her cold and pale face. "You can't leave me, please come back. I still need you" I whisper into her ear. It would take a miracle for her to return by unlike those realities, miracles don't exist in mine.

"Excuse me miss, but we need you to fill out these forms" The women taps me on my shoulder. I turn to her with blood shut eyes.

"How dare you act like she's just another failure, she's my mother. She's ripped from my arms and all you care about is filling out a bunch of stupid forms" I hiss with shaken anger. The women looks at me with sad eyes and nods, placing the forms on a counter beside the bed in the ambulance. I turn back to my mom, "and h-how dare you l-leave me behind" I hiccup in her chest.

The moment after I lay my head in her chest, is a moment that changes everything. It's the moment I realize I will never get to see my mom again.

**********************

Sorry if it seemed rush but it was for Rose's own good. Although I'm feeling very sad for taking Rose's mom away :(

Let me know what you thought and please comment, vote, and share !!!! <3

Thanks so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 518 21
Secrets have been kept for too long. Secrets that wont only change the life of two, but two million. Desperate to come out as who they really are , t...
42.9K 596 85
Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once she moved away, starting a life on her own...
262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
1.1M 33.8K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...