The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

31. Family pride and bubbles.

923 61 6
By monkeybreath

Jake, Miranda, Fleur and Jared were in the living room. Miranda got up to greet him. Fleur lay leaning in Jared's arms just like this morning, but now sprawled on the couch. Undisguised pain flashed across Tyler's face. Miranda cringed and visibly had to do her best not to take him in her arms and comfort him. 
"Sit down for a minute, Tyler. Then I'll let your bath run."
 Uncomfortable, he took a seat. The last thing he wanted to see was how Jared and Fleur were making out on the couch. 
Jake knocked on his knee. "If you come out of the bath, I'll take you upstairs for a massage. I have special oil that will make you no longer bother tomorrow." 
Tyler nodded him in gratitude.

"Have you called the plumber yet?" said Jared in his ruler tone. Over Fleur's head, he looked at him with raised eyebrows.
Tyler clenched his jaws and threw him an angry gaze. "What should this concern you? I'm not going to make a habit out of this," he said defiantly.
Jared snorted ignoring his remark. "I'll send for someone tomorrow. Most likely the whole bathroom needs replacing."
'Arrogant asshole' Tyler thought clenching his fists. "There's no need. I've already called someone," he said with tight lips.
"For repair. That bathroom needs to be replaced."
Jared's persistent meddling and know-it-all attitude rubbed him the wrong way. "Why don't you buy a house yourself and fix that!" he sneered.

Jake cleared his throat. "This is Jared's house, Tyler. We live with him."
Black eyes looked at him furiously. Embarrassed, Tyler bowed his head.
"Sorry, Jake," he said softly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you and Miranda."
Much to his relief, Miranda soon came to get him. With a minimal nod, he got up.

The bathroom was as beautiful as he remembered, but now that the bathtub was filled it seemed twice as big. There was room for two adults with ease.
"I haven't added any foam yet" Miranda said. She pulled open a drawer. "There's a lot of stuff in here. Feel free." She pointed to the bath. "There's a Jacuzzi feature on it, but I don't know how that works. I'll ask Jared, and I'll bring you a towel and a bathrobe right away."
"Thank you, Miranda," said Tyler, looking longingly at the steaming water.

Smiling she left him alone. Rummaging through the drawer he smelled the various bottles. He chose a flask with a light floral scent because it reminded him the least of Jared. By adding a large amount to the water and paddling his arms through the water, the fragrant bubbles came to life.

Nonchalantly, when undressing, he dropped his clothes on the floor and stepped into the water. Enjoying and moaning out loud, he lowered himself into the hot water. With his hands he scooped bubbles and water over his head and washed his hair. Leaning back, he lay relaxing with his eyes closed.
Half asleep he heard the door open. The tension in his body changed instantaneously. Without opening his eyes, he said: "Shouldn't you keep your girlfriend busy?"
Jared ignored the accusation. "Fleur had to go."
The door closed. Click.

Tyler turned his head as lazy as he could muster to the right and opened his eyes. Jared put down a pile of towels and a bathrobe. Then he slowly undressed. Tyler was lying still in the water. His eyes followed every move, but his expression did not change. A naked Jared stood in front of him without shame. He grabbed a basket and put it next to the bathtub.
"Slide forward."
Tyler did what was asked and moved forward. Jared climbed behind him and turned on the water currents with a few finger keys. Involuntarily, his body pulled together in desire.

"Come, I'll wash your back," Jared said. He grabbed a nature sponge from the basket and dipped it in the water.
Tyler sat with his hands around his knees. Gentle sighs escaped him under Jared's caresses. The sponge slipped smoothly over his skin and every inch of his back was washed.
"Lean back. Then I'll do the front."
Obediently Tyler leaned against Jared's warm chest. His legs clasped him on either side. Tyler's buttocks pressed against a solid sex. Reclining with his head on Jared's shoulder, he allowed the sponge's caresses on his front.

"You smell like flowers," Jared sniffed at his ear.
A shiver of pleasure swept through him. "I associated that with you the least," Tyler said honestly. He moved against Jared's body and his sponge. "Thank you for the proposal. This hot water is delicious. I'm looking forward to your father's massage. What kind of oil does he use?"
"Special to warm muscles. It will really help you."
Tyler noticed from his tone that something was up. "Tell me."
"To address your problem areas, he needs to massage your hips, buttocks and thighs firmly. I don't know if I like that," Jared said.
Tyler laughed. "Are you jealous of your father now?"
"I'm not jealous at all," Jared sputtered.
"No, of course not," Tyler said.

Nonchalantly, he put his cheek on Jared's shoulder and brought his mouth within reach. Jared immediately took advantage of this situation by kissing him wonderfully languidly. They enjoyed each other's company, meanwhile totally satisfied with just lying in the water, it seemed like they had been doing this for years and had all the time in the world.

The water had cooled considerably when Tyler reluctantly sat up and got out of the bath. "Your father is waiting for me."
Jared growled. "Don't remind me."
Tyler dried himself off. "If you have so much objection, why don't you do it yourself?"
Jared pouted. "He's looking forward to it."
Tyler bit his lower lip to suppress a grin and failed miserably.
Jared stood up indignantly. "His intentions are completely innocent."
The look Tyler cast on the beautiful wet body for him was this by no means. The color of Jared's eyes changed.
"I'm leaving." Tyler quickly flipped over a towel, grabbed the bathrobe and left the bathroom in extreme hurry.

In the living room, Miranda and Jake were watching tv. Slowly squeezing his hands, Jake saw him coming. "Are you ready?"
Tyler nodded.
"Beautiful. Then walk along." Almost hopping, Jake preceded him.
Tyler was unable to repress his smile. "You seem very happy with this opportunity. Why is that?"
Jake opened the door of the guest room where a massage bed was waiting.
"Usually it's a massage for relaxation. It's been a while since I had someone with an injury."

He poured some oil into his hands and rubbed it tightly. "Tell me. What are your problem areas?"
Tyler's finger pointed out the areas. "Hips. Buttocks. Thighs."
Jake's eyebrows went up. "Then the towel will have to be taken off. Do you object to that?"
"No," Tyler shook with a little laugh.
"Okay. Then lie on your stomach."
Naked, Tyler lay down on the table. Jake put a towel on him covering him from shoulders to lower back. Tyler had to admit that he appreciated this.

Jake's hands worked skillfully. The warm oil was well massaged and Tyler felt the beneficial effect.
"Did Jared learn this from you?" asked Tyler, relaxed. "During our first trip to Paris I had a lot of muscle pain after the flight and the massage he gave helped tremendously."
"I taught him a few things." The pride resonated in his voice.

Tyler hesitated. "How come Jared uses your last name? In his younger years, I can imagine, but now? And with a family as much a ruler as himself?"
Jake nodded. "Jared has always wanted to create a place for himself. Never has he settled for the fortune offered to him from both sides. For him, his life here is an important treasure that must be protected."
"But if he's so against interference, surely he could have refused to join the family businesses?"
Jake shook his head. "You know how proud he is of his family and ancestry. All his life he has been fighting for independence and yet his family and all his perils is an important part of his identity."

He tapped Tyler on his bare buttocks. "You're done, young man."
"Thank you, Jake." He slipped off the table and put the bathrobe back on. Tyler noticed that he had significantly more freedom of movement.
"Tomorrow the pain will be completely gone," Jake said firmly.

Tyler was already walking down the stairs and realized that his clothes were still in Jared's bathroom. There was no one in the living room, so he kept walking.

The bedroom wasn't empty. Jared lay sprawled in bed, with a pillow in the back, reading a book. His naked upper body glistened in the light of the lamp. Tyler stared at him. His body squeezed together longingly.
"I have to go," he said without moving.
"You can stay," Jared suggested.
"I don't know," Tyler admitted honestly. "It was quite hard for me this morning to find my bed empty. On top of that, I had to read that stupid impersonal note," he pouted. He looked at the ground. "I wouldn't like to see that again."

Jared's eyebrows shot up mockingly. "Grab pajama pants and come lay next to me." Tyler walked up to the chest of drawers and grabbed pajama pants. He dropped his bathrobe, got into the pants and tied it low on his hips. The pipes were just a little too long, so he flipped them over. He walked to the edge of the bed from where Jared had been staring at him the whole time. "I mean it, Jared."
"Okay," Jared admitted. "I'll wake you up when I leave and no more impersonal notes. Satisfied?"
Tyler shrugged and climbed on to the bed. "Barely passible," he said defiantly. Jared put his book on the bedside table. Tyler looked at him with anticipation. "Cheeky flail," Jared said, lashing out at him.
Tyler dived deftly to the side and rolled out of his reach. "Too slow, old man," he laughed casually.

Soon he was caught and romped until the bedding was on the ground and they were on top of it. Tyler was lying sprawled on Jared holding him by the hips.
"What are you going to do to me?" he asked him, looking deep into his eyes.
"You haven't fully recovered yet," Jared said, warningly.
Tyler grinned and licked seductively across his lips. "Be creative."
Slowly they got up, Tyler trembled with desire upon seeing the hot promises in Jared's eyes.
He delivered on every promise. Intertwined, they fell asleep.

Upon waking, Tyler was pleased to notice that Jared was lying behind him with his arm wrapped around him. There was a knock on the door.
"Jared, your breakfast is ready. Tyler, baby? Your mother brought you clean clothes. Feel free to eat something before you go."
"Bring it in, Mom," said Jared, who sat up without letting him go.
Full of shame, Tyler hid his head in his pillow. Their pajama pants were lying in the middle of the room as was his bathrobe.

With glittering eyes, she came in with his clothes. "Should I put them here?" she said lovingly looking at her son's lover.
Jared bumped into Tyler. "My mother asked you something."
Gently he raised his head and looked at her. The unconditional acceptance and joy on her face made him breathe a sigh of relief. He sat down and leaned on Jared. "Thank you, Miranda. That's very nice of you."
"No problem, Tyler," she said, looking at him beaming. "See you soon."

Tyler looked at the clock. "We have to hurry."
Jared shook his head. "We're not going to the practice. We're flying to Paris today." Tyler looked up with joy. "To visit your grandmother?"
"Among other things. I have some business to take care of and you can talk to her about your new responsibilities."
"When did you come up with this? I haven't heard you about it before?"
Jared tapped his lips thinkingly. "After the third or fourth time you came. I don't remember exactly."
Tyler hit him on the arm. "That's embarrassing you know that."
"I know," Jared said. "But I love it when you blush."
Then he kissed Tyler so breathtakingly that he forgave him everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 459 28
After their first fiery encounter, the last person Charlotte wanted to see was the man who had beguiled and lied to her. What she wasn't expecting w...
8.9K 401 20
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...
1.2M 79.8K 43
[BxB] Prince Lucas thought that life would be perfect when he made Snow White his wife-to-be. At least, that was until her twin brother waltzed into...