Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 41

5.2K 135 8
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hello again here's your chapter 41! Enjoy!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME (BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TOO, IT WOULD BE PRETTY AWESOME IF YOU DID THO)

Chapter 41

By the time I made it back to Crimsly it was close to dinner time. I ate at one of the local restaurants and then drove towards home. Once I pulled onto my drive way something didn't seem right. I got out and walked up the front steps. I opened the front door and walked in quietly. I turned on the foyer light and then I saw the office door open. I saw Elle poke her head out looking frightened. I gave her a funny look.
"Elle what are you doing?" I asked and she let a breath of relief go and ran out hugging me. I was taken aback. She started sobbing into my shoulder.
"Elle? Whats wrong?" I asked and I walked her to the stairs and sat her down. I waited for her to calm down.

"Elle whats going on?" I asked and she looked at me worriedly.
"They just took them." Elle said and I felt my heart drop.
"Who took WHO!?" I asked panicking.
"The people after you took Harley and Cathy." Elle said looking like she was about to cry again.
"Elle how do you know?" I asked.
"Because Sienna we went for a run and I watched them take her! The knocked me out and then I woke up with a letter for you." She explained.

"Where is it?" I asked jumping up and Elle stood up slowly and lifted her shirt revealing her stomach. On her stomach was carved 'you for them'. Elle dropped her shirt.
"Wheres mom and dad!?" I asked almost about to cry. My baby sister is out there. My sister who I know always has my back is out there with those crazy ba*tards!
"Over at the alpha's." Elle said and I grabbed her hand. I pulled Elle towards the door and she hesitated.
"Elle your okay I'm here don't worry." I assured her.

She nodded and we went outside. I was half way over the lawn to the Alpha's house when Elle stopped me.
"Sienna?" She asked.
"What?" I asked stopping and turning to face her.
"I'm sorry." Elle said. I sat there stunned.
"I'm sorry for being so rude when I have no right to be. I just want to be as important in this family as you are." Elle said quietly.

"Elle you are important and its okay." I said and she nodded. I pulled her to the house now and I opened the door.
"Shaun Sandra!" I yelled and in a second my hand was departed from Elle's and I was being hugged tightly by Raiden.
"Don't leave me ever again." He mumbled into my hair and I hugged him back. After a moment I pulled away and then Raiden led us into the living room. I saw my mother and father in hysterics and Shaun trying to comfort Sandra. I sighed.

"This is not getting us anywhere!" I yelled and they all looked over and stopped sobbing. I even saw Shaun's eyes red. My mother ran over and hugged me.
"They have her Sienna!" She cried. I hugged her back and shushed her.
"Mom I have a plan but I cant explain it to any one when they are all sobbing." I said and she wiped her face and sat back down with my father.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. For some reason I was extremely good with dealing with a situation right when it happens but give me a heads up and I question almost every move I make. I looked up and let my hand fall down.
"They have the girls and they want what?" I asked.
"You." Shaun said quietly.
"Then that's exactly what we will give them." I said confidently.

"No!" Raiden growled and stood in front of me protectively.
"But Sienna they want you so they can kill you. I''m pretty sure they don't want to have tea time with you." Vince added in and I didn't even notice the baby bunch in the corner.
"Your right Vince but that's where my plan comes in." I said smirking. Vince gave me a worried look.
"Uh oh."

**********************************************************

I took a deep breath as I walked into the forest in my jeans and pull over hoodie. I started jogging into the forest alone for right now. My plan is brilliant! I'm like freaking Einstein! I started jogging and then I counted in my head the time. After I counted five minutes I sighed. My plan is to go give myself to them but make it look like I'm by myself by going alone five minutes ahead of the pack. Yes we called in the whole pack that learned to fight. I gave everyone a piece of clothing of mine and they all washed in my shampoo (good thing I stoked up for if a zombie Apocalypse happened) so their scents smell relatively like mine.

The guys weren't to happy but what ever anything to bring this person down. I started running faster and then when I reached the border of where our land ends I waited three minutes. Just according to plan. They are only two minutes away not far enough for me to actually get hurt. Until then I'm on my own. I stepped over the border and then a blur flashed in front of me. I heard laughing and snorts and soon I was surrounded by wolve's. I stepped into the middle trying to make my face look unfazed. The man from the mall appeared in front of me.

He picked up a lock of my hair.
"Ah hello darling I told you I would come for you when you were more of a fight. Family always makes them fight more." He hissed. I could sense my pack about 60 feet away just waiting and listening. I swatted his hand away.
"Just let them go and stop playing games." I said and faced him off. He smirked.
"Gotten the hang of the Luna life huh?" He asked and then pulled me closer to him. I grunted when I smacked right close to him.

"You have a very strong scent, very alluring." He whispered. I pushed away from him and stepped back two steps.
"Where are they?" I asked. He sighed and waved to his men. Two big guys came out of the forest dragging Harley and Cathy by their arms.
"You have me now let them go." I said.
"But where is the fun in that. People surviving!? That's boring." He said and circled me. I sighed and shook my head.

"Enough with your ridiculous games! What are you a child? Grow up you weirdo." I said giving him a dirty look. He stopped and glared at me.
"You have a mouth on you." He hissed.
"Everyone does smarts." I said rolling my eyes. I decided to take a different route annoy the son of a b*tch till he hits me then I strike which makes my whole pack pounce.

He growled when some one snickered.
"Shut up!" He yelled. I zipped my lips closed and stuck the key in my pocket.
"You knew this is how things would go didn't you? You have a plan. No one acts so nonchalant like you with out a plan." He asked and I pointed to my mouth and shrugged. He growled and I pulled out my pretend key and unlocked my lips and unsealed them.

"Your right I have a plan." I said and he looked me over for a second.
"My plan is to get my sister and Cathy and then Kill you and everyone else here. That's my plan." I said confidently. He laughed and some people snickered and wolves snorted.
"That's a nice plan sweetheart but I'm afraid it wont happen." He said and I smiled.
"Care to explain how not?" I asked and he growled.
"Why am I having a conversation with you!?" He growled more now.
"Anything you want to say before I kill you?" He asked. I chuckled.
"Very cliche and yes I have more of a question why do you want me out of all people in the world?" I asked and he smirked.

"I don't want you my boss's do and they don't want you or Raiden they want what you have." He said.
"Which is?" I asked.
"This pack." He growled. I thought about it for a second.
"Technically its Shaun and Sandra's pack." I said.
"Oh God yes you dumb mutt but you and Raiden are the only two who can take over next without you the Alpha and Luna will be worrying to much and wont notice us slip in there and kill them." He said.
"I'm dumb!? Your dumb I am pretty sure they will notice some one attempting to kill them." I said rolling my eyes.

He growled angrily and the sharp sound of a smack echoed through out the woods. I felt a brief sting on my cheek and then raised my hand up to my mouth.
"I wish you luck if I'm bleeding." I muttered darkly. I pulled my hand away and saw blood and then I tasted it. My own blood sent a shiver of anger down my spine. I let my wolf get as angry as she usually does when some one makes us bleed. My body started shaking and I smirked up at him evilly. He looked taken aback. I would usually hold her back so I don't hurt anyone but this is a different case.

"Let the girls go....... NOW!" I growled and my voice rung through out the circle of wolves. The men threw Harley and Cathy to the ground. I saw them wince in pain and looked at their cuts and bruises. I growled and I felt my blood drip down my chin. I bet I looked scary. I switched my view to the man in front of me. My back arched slightly and I let my wolf take half over. My body shook violently and angry growls tore through my chest. I gave the go in my mind and waited.

"Run." Was all I told him and he stood there for minute wide eyed. I heard my packs howls tearing through the air and I smirked even more. He turned and bolted. I ran over to the girls and grabbed their hands and dragged them to the forest. I then started running full tilt in human form. I could smell him he is still in human form. I jumped and shifted and kept running. I could tell he shifted too and was running still. I could see him now and I picked up speed. Oh no you don't! You are not getting away my friend!

I sped up and pounced on him. He smacked into the ground and I rolled over him. I jumped up and spun around. He was growling hackles raised and I was probably mimicking him completely. He snapped and I eyed him intensely. Come at me bro! He jumped and I met him half way. We crashed into each other and began snapping and scratching trying to get the kill in. We fell through a bush and I toppled onto him. I stepped my paw down onto his throat and he scratched me desperately. He kicked me off and I smacked into a tree.

I got up quickly and winced from the pain in my back. He faced me off and we circled. He jumped and I dodged it quickly. I spun on him and grabbed his tail and threw him. Ha hows it feel now sucka!? He jumped for me quickly and I bit his chest when he made contact. I pushed him to the ground and slammed him repeatedly. He squirmed and tried to fight me off. Is this enough fight for ya? I shook him like a rag doll ad slammed him more. I heard his ribs crack. He howled in pain and I let go. I want him to feel the pain I did when he sent all those people to kill me.

I clawed his face and tore some fur from him. Hmm fur coat anyone color's dirty blond. He whined and tried scurrying away but I grabbed his paw and twisted it painfully. He howled out and spun around clawing my chest. I jumped back surprised. He got up and glared at me. He hobbled forward and then howled a chilling howl before charging for me. I let him barrel me into the tree and then I started fighting. Every time he snapped for my throat I would bite his face. He was getting weaker from blood loss obviously but he wasn't giving up either.

I pushed him back and pounced my jaw landing on his neck. He knew this was coming. I snapped it and his lifeless body slumped to the forest floor. I howled a long powerful howl that wound all through out the forest. I started back to where the main fight is and I stopped shocked to see whats before me. I saw blood, bodies, fighting wolves and more blood. I saw mostly the bodies of theirs but I saw a few of ours there as well. I heard some ruffling behind me and I jumped forwards and spun around. I waited and then I saw them. My jaw dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
1.1K 234 32
Let me be straight up and say, this is extremely unedited. I wrote this in the notepad on my phone a couple years ago when I was in an entirely diffe...
871 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...