𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬...

By ANG3lWXNGS

❝ TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK THE GIRL HE KNEW IS GONE TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK BUT SHE IS STILL A PAWN ... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
⊳T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S
⊳𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀
✼ O N E
✼ T W O
✼ T H R E E
✼ F O U R
✼ F I V E
✼ S I X
✼ S E V E N
✼ E I G H T
✼ N I N E
✼ T E N
✼ E L E V E N
✼ T W E L V E
✼ T H I R T E E N
✼ F O U R T E E N
✼ F I F T E E N
✼ S I X T E E N
✼ S E V E N T E E N
✼ E I G H T E E N
✼ N I N E T E E N
✼ T W E N T Y
✼ T W E N T Y O N E
✼ T W E N T Y T W O
✼ T W E N T Y T H R E E
✼ T W E N T Y F O U R
⊳𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
✼ T W E N T Y F I V E
✼ T W E N T Y S I X
✼ T W E N T Y S E V E N
✼ T W E N T Y E I G H T
✼ T W E N T Y N I N E
✼ T H I R T Y
✼ T H I R T Y O N E
✼T H I R T Y T W O
✼T H I R T Y T H R E E
✼ T H I R T Y F O U R
✼ T H I R T Y F I V E
✼ T H I R T Y S I X
✼ T H I R T Y S E V E N
✼ T H I R T Y E I G H T
✼ T H I R T H Y N I N E
✼ F O U R T Y
✼ F O U R T Y O N E
✼ F O U R T Y T W O
⊳𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
✼ FOURTY FOUR
✼ FOURTY FIVE
A QUICK UPDATE!

✼ F O U R T Y T H R E E

2.1K 71 26
By ANG3lWXNGS

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE Reacquainted

AMY AND RORY watched in confusion as the Time Lord used his sonic to deactivate the forcefield surrounding the TARDIS, Quinn giggling excitedly besides him. Her grip on his hand stronger than ever. They entered the blue box, but the Doctor quickly pokes his head back out to smile and point at River gleefully.

He's pulled back inside by Quinn, the last thing the others hear are their excited laughs and giggles before the door closed.

     Inside the TARDIS, the Doctor closed the doors and then turned around. With his back now to the doors, he watched as an eager and giggling Quinn stood on the opposite side of the consul, materializing the blue box.

     With cautious steps, the Time Lord came to stand at the side of the consul, Quinn standing in front of him with only the time rotor separating them. The pair kept sneaking hooded glances to one another as they worked on the consul.

     Quinn sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, which made the huge grin on her lips slightly less bigger. She couldn't believe this was happening.

     The Doctor, with a big smile of his own, was the first one of the two of them to speak up, "Hello."

     "Hi," She greeted back, tawny brown meeting whiskey colored orbs. More giggles left them. There was another long pause of silence in which they just stared giddily at one another before finally Quinn said, "I suppose you're wondering where I've been all these years."

     He nodded, "Amongst other things."

     Slowly, she approached him with some caution in her step and a seductive, mischievous grin on her lips. "Well, why don't I show you."

     Delicate hands wrapped around his wrist as she came to stand very close to him. So close, in fact, that they could feel each other's breath on their cheeks. Very carefully, Quinn placed his two pointer fingers against her temples, then she let go of his wrists and wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him in even closer. She leaned her forehead softly against his and the Doctor slowly closed his eyes as they delved into her memories.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     The events happened very quickly, flashes of it all happening right in front of their eyes. Like, Quinn's first memory of her staring up at Madam Kovarian, or her second memory of Amy Pond —in the stark white outfit the pair had seen her in two seconds ago— staring down lovingly at Quinn and her sister.

The next flash was of Aleta, separating baby Kyra Quinn from baby Melody. After that, the flashes consisted of two little orphaned girls as they were trapped in spacesuits, crying out for help to the President of the United States. Then, of Aleta and Madam Kovarian dropping kid!Kyra Quinn off at a futuristic looking doorstep.

"Somehow, Kovarian was able to send me off to Gallifrey around the time you were born. That way we'd grow up together."

A very familiar face suddenly came forward, this must have been when Kyra Quinn looked to be eight years old. A face the Doctor would never forget —his own, one of his firsts— stepped forward to the young girl, holding out a single flower.

"Hello, I'm ****"

Kyra Quinn smiled and took the flower he offered her. "Hi, I'm Kyra."

The next memories were a collection of young Kyra Quinn's childhood spend with the young boy. Most of these memories the Doctor knew, and although they were buried deep in his own mind, he recognized his own childhood even through the eyes of Kyra. The flashes were of him and Kyra growing up together, even secretly dating for awhile until eventually breaking up when he went into the arranged marriage.

     Happy, pleasant, memories of adventures with Kyra's goddaughter, Susan, were suddenly replaced with her being kidnapped by the Silence.

     "It happened when I snuck off with Susan to take her on a trip to London in 1996. They took me, but not without a fight."

     The next flashes were painful, Kyra's struggling against the Silence caused a regeneration.

This new Kyra was a fighter, a dangerous one. Training with none other than Aleta made Kyra into the Warrior Princess. A fierce, brave and extremely dangerous woman— a warrior— that was treated by the soldiers on Demons Run like a princess, as if she'd save them all. 

     They had changed Kyra from the loving woman that she was into a stone cold warrior that never even cracked a smile.

     "They thought I was ready, so they sent me off to what it had all lead up to: the Time War."

     The next memories were flashes of the Warrior Princess fighting Daleks and protecting families in the greatest war of all time. Soon, she was hit fatally and regenerated into the woman the Doctor and Amy met in the Angel Cave.

The Doctor watched from within her memories as the Warrior Princess examined a familiar man. He sucked in a breath at the sight of the older man with greying hair, shabby clothes and a golden box underneath his arm.

"How did you survive?"

Suddenly, the Warrior Princess was grabbed from behind by the Silence and zapped away from Gallifrey.

"They took me back, erased my memories and dumped on the nearest planet. I had failed them."

"Why?"

They watched as the Warrior Princess, just before the Silence took her, was about to step forward towards the version of the Doctor he has tried with all his might to forget.

"Because I was going to help you."

Once again, all the pleasant memories of Kyra Quinn's childhood came up; spending time with the Doctor, the Master, Romana, and later in her life with Susan, Barbra Wright, Ian Chesterton and so many others...

"Kovarian both made my life better and destroyed it. All because she wanted to stop the Time War from ever happening... she wanted to stop you..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     Simultaneously, the Doctor and Quinn opened their eyes. They still stood with their foreheads pressed against one another, basically breathing each other's air with their closeness.

     The brown eyes of the Time Lord were looking into hers with guilt and embarrassment. Quinn was quick to shake her head. "It's not your fault, Doc. Some of my greatest memories were there... on Gallifrey... home."

     They stood in silence for awhile, both trying to keep their spirits up. Because even with now the complete knowledge of what happened to baby Kyra Quinn, this was a moment for celebration. She's back.

     And so, the mood changed from somber to happy in the blink of an eye. They took steps back, both smiling at the other.

     "So, what should I call you now? Kyra? Quinn? Kyra Quinn? Warrior Princes—"

     "No!" She quickly exclaimed and the look on her face was all the Doctor needed for an explanation. He nodded. "Alright... how about this,"

     He turned around so his back was facing her, to which she frowned. Then, he went back and smiled at her, acting as if he'd never seen her before. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there. I'm the Doctor."

     He held out his hand.

     This was it. Whatever name she gave him now, as soon as she shook his hand she knew she'd be safe again. Home again.

     With a giddy smile, she placed her hand in his. "Nice to meet you, Doctor. I'm Quinn Pond."

     The biggest grin she had ever seen made its way onto his face. "It is very nice to meet you as well, Quinn Pond."

     A stretch of silence took place as they kept shaking hands, their eyes locking onto one another with a matching heat. Quinn sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, "You know, Doctor, I know we just met but I'd really like to kiss you now."

     "Thought you'd never ask."

     Both of them tugged the other close by their still shaking hands. Without a second to waste, their lips locked in a fiery, messy, heated  —but passionate— kiss. All their forgotten memories and past feelings were poured into the kiss, sealing their new relationship.

     The Doctor's hands traveled from her waist up her body. He let his hands trail over every single one of her curves, dedicating all the little details to memory. His hands stopped by her neck, holding her head delicately in his hands.

     Quinn, on the other hand, was more demanding. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him even closer, their noses bumping as their teeth clashed and tongues melted together.

     Their feet shuffled along the grating until Quinn's backside was accidentally pressed against a button on the consul, causing an alarm to blare. They pulled out of their kiss, cheeks a deep shade of red and tips of their ears tinted pink. Soft chuckles escaped them, too happy to care about the alarm.

     The Doctor reached around her and deactivate the alarm, enveloping the consul room in silence. The only sound being of their heavy panting, which wafted together in the small space of air between them.

     "Can't believe we waited so long for that."

     Quinn smirked at his words and she pulled him closer, using her arms that were still wrapped around his neck. She brought one leg up, trailing it along his own before resting her heel just above his hip, caging him in against her. "Then let's make up for lost time."

     And in a flurry of kisses and discarded clothing, the couple disappeared into Quinn's newly redecorated bedroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The knowledge that Quinn was the girl he'd grown up with, been in love with since he was nine years old, that she was —is— his Kyra... it was the best news he had gotten.

Memories of his life before Gallifrey was destroyed had always been tough to think back about, with no one else around to share them with —who would understand him— it felt pointless to do such things.

Now, though, he has someone to share it all with, someone who stands by his side, someone who'd holds his hand and comfort him when he thought back, someone that loves him.

Yeah, neither of them said it, but it's not like they needed to. With the knowledge of their shared past, those three words went unsaid but they weren't unfelt.

Quinn was seated in a chair at the dining table in the TARDIS kitchen, a blouse —far too big to be her own— hung loosely over her shoulders and her legs adorned a relaxing pair of sweats. A cup of hot chocolate was held in one hand while her eyes were trained on the Gallifreyan book she held in her other hand.

The Doctor, in a simply shirt and plaid pajama bottoms, sat opposite of her. He had his own cup of tea and a bowl of fish fingers and custard.

"You're staring."

He had, indeed, been staring at her for the past ten minutes. Quinn glanced at him, her eyes leaving the old paper to look at him for just a second. A pleasant grin sat on his lips, a small trial of custard smeared along his upper lip.

The Time Lady let out a giggle, she placed her book on the table and reached across the wooden surface to wipe at his lip.

The Doctor blushed at her action. He suddenly felt nine years old again and they were inventing in her barn past curfew.

"You're thoughts are loud, Doc." She giggled again, taking a sip from her hot cocoa. The Time Lord shrugged, "You never had a problem with it before."

Quinn rolled her eyes playfully, "Just shut up and do what you were thinking."

With her permission, he leans across the table to once again capture her lips with his own. This kiss was different then the one that had happened in the consul room three hours ago. This one was slow, passionate, emotional. This kiss was the first of many.

"I'm so happy you're back, Quinn."

"It's good to be back, Doc." She whispered against his lips before they were smushed to his once more.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ah! The domesticity—🥰
Hehehe, they kissed y'all!!
Anyway, if there are any questions about Quinn's past I'm happy to answer!
Also, I know that not all of her story fits within DW canon, but this is a fanfic; deal with it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 598 56
A Linked Universe Reader Insert Fanfiction. This day was not going as you had planned. It probably was not going as planned for these travellers you...
900 45 22
Don't read this book. It's my first ever fan fic, and it's shît. Also, it's on hold, because I might edit it, idk. This is the first book in the Iden...
59K 2.3K 35
When she was seven years old a man in a box fell from the sky and crash landed in her best friends garden, and promised her that he would return in f...
1K 28 24
10th Doctor x Fem OC Alex is a Gallifraxen, a planet located right next to the ever so famous planet Gallifrey, the place where Time Lords came from...