Klaus Mikaelson's Girl [klayl...

By kidgarbage

"You're Klaus Mikaelson's girl." The witch studies Hayley as if she's a century old grimoire. "Is that reall... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.

3.

7K 200 31
By kidgarbage

Elijah convinced Klaus to give the baby a chance, later on accepting Hayley into the plantation.

It's early morning, and Hayley is digging through the kitchen. She hears footsteps and expecting it to be Elijah, she turns to greet him. The small smile on her face drops when she sees Klaus walk in instead. They exchange a thin lipped stare before she averts her attention back into the fridge, pulling out the milk.

"Morning." Klaus decided to say when he doesn't hear anything from her. She ignores him, not exactly fond of him after what happened yesterday.

"Really? You going to give me the silent treatment?" He walks to the counter, standing on the other side from where she's standing, the kitchen's island between them.

"Well you did profess Sophie to kill me, and our child." She points to her stomach and he sighs.

"You can thank Elijah for getting me to change my mind about that." He vamps to her side of the island, closing the refrigerator for her.

"Ah, the good brother." She gives him a fake smile, pouring cereal into a bowl for herself. He undoes the cap of the milk carton for her. "Hayley, if we're going to be living under the same roof for the next nine months and the time ahead while raising the child, we ought to get along." He says, glancing at her to see her looking away. He pours the milk for her. She grabs a spoon while grumbling, "I wonder how much the child will love to hear about her father's declaration for its death before it could even be brought into this cruel, cruel world." She takes the bowl and walks to the dining table, ignoring his huff.

"What would you like me to do to make it up for you?" He says sarcastically and Hayley rolls her eyes.

"An apology would be nice." She starts off, shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

"Keep dreaming, sweetheart." Klaus grabs his leather jacket and starts shrugging it onto his shoulder as Hayley watches.

"Where are you going?" She asks, dropping her spoon into the bowl.

"Are you sure you're interested? I thought you were too busy hating my guts." Klaus smirks and she purses her lips.

"I'll be hating your guts for the time being, but I don't hold grudges for too long. Where are you going, Klaus?" Hayley arches an eyebrow.

"To meet my friend, Marcel." Klaus answers after a moment.

"You're friends with the bastard who sent his baby vamps to kill me? Do you even want my forgiveness?" Hayley asks in a shock and Klaus chuckles.

"I've known Marcel for a very long time, love, and now he has stolen everything that belongs to me. My family and I built this town and I am going to get it back, having to overrule him first. Don't worry, I'll think of something for the wolves you're scavenging." He quickly adds the last part before Hayley could open her mouth to say something.

"How kind of you," she mumbles before speaking louder, "I still have to find the wolves first."

"And I'll help you with that as soon as it's safe for you to wander. Until then, I strongly urge you not to leave this house with any protection." Klaus says in a threatening tone and she scoffs, knowing he won't harm her for some reason.

"I'm not a child, I can protect myself." Hayley stands up as Klaus starts to walk away.

"Against a bunch of bloodletting vampires who happen to roam the streets? I don't think so." He gives her a fake smile. "Stay here, Hayley, I mean it!" He calls before walking out of the house. Hayley sits back in her chair, saying profanities out loud under her breath.

-

Klaus walks in on Marcel and Thierry talking about him and Elijah being in town. He chuckles, shaking his head and entering the conversation much to the two vampire's surprise.

"I assure you there's nothing to get worked up over. Elijah and I are only paying a visit." He clasps his hands behind his back, and Marcel dismisses Thierry.

"Klaus, I have to talk to you." Marcel says and takes a seat, motioning for Klaus to do the same.

"By all means, go on." Klaus says after sitting down.

"You snapped my vampires neck. The one that I sent to kill the spotted wolf." Marcel says.

"I'm sorry?" Klaus is confused as to how he knows this.

"A snapped neck is always mended eventually. He came to me, Mark's his name, telling me that as he was about to put the wolf out of her misery, and then you swooped in and put him out of his misery instead." Marcel leans back. "Why'd you do it?"

Klaus gives him hard eyes, realizing that he didn't compel Mark to forget it happened. He'd been too focused on Hayley, and then her mention of the Deveraux's.

"I couldn't let her die, Marcel, she is my friend and I'd like my friends alive. Surely, you'd understand." Klaus greets him with a fake smile and Marcel sighs.

"The wolf still trespassed the rules. I can't just let her go because you asked me to. The other vampires think two Originals in town is a threat, and I can't have myself listening to you and following your instructions because I'm the king, Klaus, and I have to serve my rules." He leans forward, hoping Klaus will be understanding. All Klaus can think about is how much he wants to make Marcel regret calling himself the king.

"Marcel, this she wolf is special to me. Let it go, alright? I won't ask you again." Klaus also leans forward, putting his hand on the table in between them. Marcel thinks for a moment, releasing a breath.

"Fine, I'll let it go this time. But if I see any sign of her roaming around here again, my vampires won't waste a second before ripping her heart out." Marcel notifies, standing up and walking off which leaves Klaus glaring in the direction he left in.

-

When Klaus gets home, he sees Elijah and Hayley discussing something on the couch. Not bothering to question what they're talking about, he snaps, "Hayley, you will not step out of this house in the next few days or months until I get things in order."

Hayley rolls her eyes, "I thought we already discussed this in the morning."

"Marcel told me that the next time you're spotted, the vampire first to see you will kill you. Do you want that?" Klaus challenges and she narrows her eyes at him.

"Marcel really thinks big of himself, doesn't he? Quite fond of his own rules much to my distaste." Elijah scolds quietly.

"Sorry, Klaus, but I do have my needs and to fulfil some of those needs then I'll need to step into town." She stands up and Klaus shakes his head, putting his hands together and placing the tip of his fingers against his lips. He releases his hands and uses them to motion his point, "You can always request your specific need to Elijah or I. Or we can go in town with you." He suggests.

"Or she can go with me." The three of them hear a female English accent from the doorway, all looking to see who it is. Elijah and Klaus recognize the voice right away. Elijah grins and Klaus purses his cheeks while Hayley is left in the dark about who it is.

"Where's my welcome home party?" She asks, strutting into the foyer.

"Welcome home, sister. Mind telling me what you're doing here?" Klaus asks the blonde.

"Someone needs to be around to make sure you and Elijah stay sane." She admits, turning to see Elijah.

"I'm glad you could make it." He smiles genuinely.

"Someone also needs to make sure you're treating the pregnant girl in a proper way," Her eyes land on Hayley," "Is this the poor girl carrying your bun in her oven?" She quirks up an eyebrow making Klaus chuckle and Elijah give her a deadpanned look.

"You must be their sister. I'd rather you call me Hayley than the girl with the bun in her oven." Hayley pleases. Rebekah grins, "Will do. I'm Rebekah." She greets, holding her hand out. Hayley shakes it unwarily as Klaus and Elijah watch.

She turns back to her brothers when Hayley releases her hands, smiling. "No really, where's my welcome party?"

And the rest of the conversation goes as Rebekah's requests for a party while Klaus and Elijah disagree. The vampires are already feeling threatened by having two Originals in town, imagine them finding out there's another one being added into the mix. Lucky for them, the two remaining Originals are daggered and kept away for safe keeping. Hayley listens to their conversation. She grows bored and finds herself curling up on the single couch.

Klaus's eyes land on her eventually while Elijah and Rebekah talk, taking their conversation into the kitchen when Rebekah states that she needs a drink. Klaus stays, finding himself distracted by the beauty who looks so peacefully asleep. Her neck is craned and her arms wrap around herself, one of her legs curled on the couch while the other is swinging off of it. He smiles at the sight, glancing at his siblings bantering in the kitchen. He decides to go in there later, and stands up to walk to Hayley. He takes her in his arms, carefully not to wake her. She drowsily drapes her arm around his neck, and his strength is not needed to carry her.

He lifts her easily, walking up the stairs and down the hallway into her room. He lays her on her bed, pulling the duvet over her and pushing the fallen strands of hair out of her face. He stares with a soft expression before shaking his head to snap himself out of it.

Klaus lingers to the doorway, switching off the lights and closing the door. He knows they're not going to get along tomorrow or the day after that, and he doesn't know whether he should even try being kind to her or not. What would that end in?

-

just wanted to put up a quick update for rebekah's introduction ok and im sad bc the originals is not coming on tomorrow sighs goodbye

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 20.2K 49
Being the last witch of her kind, Lena Ricci has been protected by Rebekah Mikaelson her whole life. And then one day, as the two are having the tim...
81.9K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
123K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
23.7K 527 58
After losing her adoptive parents, she gets adopted by some distant relatives of said adoptive parents. They lived in the town of Mystic Falls. Eve...