•I love you and you know it•J...

By blacpinkeuyaya

"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020] More

•PROLOGUE•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•EPILOGUE•
A/N

•15•

2K 61 2
By blacpinkeuyaya

|Jennie's pov.|

When i entred our office i saw Jisoo standing by the window and doesn't event turn head to greet me.

Then she spoke up."You are late,Jennie."

"I know... i'm sorry Jisoo,how i s-said i didn't-"i said but she cut me off."Meeting Is starting in five minutes.Let's go."she said and quickly left the room and i followed her.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Then we entred another room.There were Nayeon, Jeongyeon,Momo,Lisa and Rosé.Jisoo sat down and i did the same.

"I want go to Europe!"started happily Lisa.

"I was thinking about Japan it's near and-"Jisoo was cut off by Lisa.

"I said i want go to Europe!"said Lisa.

"Don't be selfish,Lisa!We have new member here and we need to take care of her and i can take care of her better in Japan then somewhere at Europe!"Jisoo shouted angrily at Lisa.

"I agree with Japan.We can see  Mina and Sana again."Rosé joined the conversation.

"Yeah,i miss them so much."said Momo.

"So deal!We're going to Japan!"shouted Nayeon happily.

"What about you,Jennie?Do you agree with that?"asked Jeongyeon.

"I'm okay with that."i said.

"So girls start packing your stuff we are going next Monday.I'll text you the details at Sunday.Okay?"asked Jisoo and at her face grown big smile.

"YES!"all of them shouted and looked at me.

"Yes!"i said and started laughing and they did the same.

======================

Hi guys!

How are you?
I wondering how are you in diffrent country at this time.

But here is another update!

Hope you will like it❤️

~Thank you for more then 500 readers❤️🍭~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 26
"P-please don't leave me.." "I'm sorry.." "Park Chaeyoung? Here's your new secretary." "Her?!" ~ #1 Chaesoo - 20/7/20
185K 4K 25
I hope you live a great life, see the world with my eyes Jennie, i will always love you - Lalisa Manoban I regret my words -Jennie Kim I still love h...
79.4K 2.8K 45
"I almost gave up hope of meeting you again. My last hope of seeing you. It killed me to not see you. But to my surprise, you came back." - Jennie Ki...
211K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020