The blonde & The bad

By lovelycodyfan

“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing... More

the blonde and the bad.
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty

chapter three

531 10 1
By lovelycodyfan

'Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it."

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“If I were you I should leave this town and never come back, you better stay out of his way.” I rolled my eyes as the 100th person told me this today, but soon went back to being the good girl and I gave the girl a sweet smile before I continued my walk towards my locker. Since the internet news travels fast, extremely fast, it wasn’t even noon and everyone was already coming up to me, trying to warn me for this Mr. Jackson. Whose name by the way is Guy, Guy Jackson, isn’t that just beautiful.

I unlocked my locker and threw my backpack in it, frustrated with all the stares I got, all the people whispering the moment they saw me and the biggest reason, guy.

“Looks like someone is getting popular already.” Dana was standing by the cafeteria entrance when I walked up to her and people started staring again.

“You know, you have been the only person nice to me today.” I walked into the cafeteria with her, she pushed me to the right to get some food.

“Not the only one, don’t forget Guy.” I turned around to look at her.

“Never mind I don’t want to be your friend anymore.” I said, giving her a angry face but all she did was laugh and push me towards the tray holder.

“Since when were we going to be friends? I just let you walk next to me so I look better.” Now I was laughing, just because of how serious she looked when she said it.

“You sure? Cause the whole school knows me already and almost none of them know you.” I said through my laughs and from that moment on she started laughing along.

“Ouch burn.” She yelled, pretty loud and all the people in front of us in the queue turned around to look at us. I started to like her, maybe she could be my first friend.

After getting us some food Dana walked past me towards a table filled with girls, some of them I recognized from the moment I approached them this morning.

“I don’t know if you can sit down here.” One girls with brown hair said, looking serious. The other girls nodded their heads in agreement. I looked at Dana who ignored me and just sat down. I felt my heart drop that moment, this is probably how it is to be rejected. Awkward.

“Oh god I’m so sorry, but you should have seen your face.” The brunette said and all the girls started laughing, because of the tension I just laughed along.

“You guys suck, I hate my life.” Is what I said putting my tray with food down and sitting down next to Dana.

“Oh look at you, you have tear stains on your cheeks from crying. God you totally like us.” A girl with black hair said looking pretty confident.

“Well because the rest of this school is pretty screwed up, you give me no other chance.” I took a few bites from my pasta as I waited for a reaction.

“Sucks to be you.” A girl with a high pitched voice called out, I looked in her direction and recognized her as the red headed, tall girl from my world history class.

“I’m Mia. Call me Milk.” The red head said.

“Bella. AKA Beans.” The brunette stated.

“Grace. And don’t you dare to call me gross.” The black haired girl spoke.

“You’re so going to call her gross.” Dana said with her mouth still full, the other girls laughed while Grace (gross) gave every one of them a death glare.

“Jenny, but you can call me Jello. Don’t bother asking why, you’ll find out soon enough.” She gave Dana an angry stare and started laughing.

“Felice, the call me Felix.” A blonde girl with the most beautiful girls said.

“Dana. They call me danger.” And with that all the girls burst out in laughter, which Dana answered with a questioning look.

“Nooo Daniel, no danger for you.” Beans said.

“Oh god no please do not call me after my brother, that’s just disgusting.” Dana took a sip of her water and looked innocent at the still laughing girls.

“No Daniel, we want to remember your hot stuff of a brother.” Milk said at which Dana made a gagging sound.

“Oh no that’s sounds sick guys, it really does. Isn’t she supposed to be your friend.” I felt the urge to throw food at them but the only thing they did was laugh.

“No James you’re my friend not them.” Daniel said.

“James he? That sounds just perfect for you.” Gross stated looking at me.

“But James you would totally agree if you saw her brother. Oh no wait not you, you already have someone.” Jello joked while eating her pudding.

“Oh god no, please even if her brother wasn’t hot stuff I would still take him.” I looked at Dana who made some more gagging sounds.

“Something inside of your heads isn’t working the right way.” Daniel answered looking at all the girls including me,I laughed at her almost chocking in my pasta.

“Talking about sick stuff, looks like some is gonna die.” Beans looked at something behind me. I turned around to see this group of guys walking our way. They were with five, in total. And one walked in the front, his blue blouse looked almost white in this light and now it was time for me gag. The group of boys walked like they were in a movie, oh no better do you know that program big time rush? In the start of the program you had these three girls that always walked around like they owned the place with the wind in their hair and slow motion style. The Jennifers that’s how they were called, the boys looked exactly like them. Well except for the being a girl fact and they are with five while the Jennifers were just with the three of them. Oh god here I am facing death and all I can think of is some stupid Nickelodeon program, don’t get me wrong I liked it at first but then it got pretty boring.

“Everybody leave.” Guy whispered when he sat down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I stood up from the table along with the other girls when Guy pulled me down next to him.

“Not you, princess.” I looked up at the girls, who went from being all relaxed and fun to terrified. Beans mouthed an ‘I’m sorry’ and walked away with the other girls. The moment the table was free the other boys sat down at the table.

“This, my friends, is Jamey, the girl I told you about.” Guy said looking at the boys when he pulled me closer towards him. I pushed his hand off of my shoulder, or at least I tried. The other guys didn’t even tried to introduce themselves  they just laughed at me. I could see why they were together, all five of them were pretty hot making it look like a group nobody would dare to approach, without losing all the self-esteem they had.

“And she’s leaving.” I said when I stood up, but the moment I was standing I was abruptly pulled down again. Guy turned to look at me and came closer and closer, I didn’t look at him but just looked in front of him so he could have a good look at my cheek. At one moment Guy’s nose touched my cheek and I felt the blood raising to my head, his breath was heavy but for some reason also addicting.

“No, princess, you’re staying here save with me.” He said and pushed a kiss on my cheek, I didn’t respond to it and it made him chuckle.

“I don’t feel save with you at all.” I said turning my head so I could look him in the eyes, our noses touched and never in my life had I ever wanted to kiss somebody so bad. The problem was, his posse sitting right next to us staring at our intimate moment. Oh what am I saying ‘intimate moment’ it’s just a complicated situation, nothing more.

“You know that all the things people tell you is just bullshit, right?” He looked me right in the eyes what made him look truly sincere.

“No I don’t.” I leaned back away from him ,to be sure I was save for if he decided to get a meltdown.

“So naïve.” He stayed really calm and turned his head to look at his laughing friends.

“But now I’m curious, what did people say about our man over here.” One of his friends, a tinned guy with the most beautiful blue eyes looked at me curious. When the boy finished his sentence and looked at me eagerly I felt the hand that was resting on my shoulder tense up. As much as he acted like he didn’t cared his hand just told me he did, it made me doubt about what to say. But before I could really think clear about what to do I was convinced I could take advantage from this situation.

“Just to stay away from you if I wanted to live happily ever after. One girl even came up to me and said that he would not doubt to kill me.” I looked down at my plate, not feeling hungry but I wanted to eat something so I would be distracted. The muscles in Guy’s arm tensed up again clenching hard around my neck the moment I answered the question. I looked up from my plate again to see if anyone was going to say something, but it looked like none of them was going to say something. They all just stared at Guy, whose face showed no emotion while his arm said he did care.

“Well depends on who you ask but I’m not the worst guy alive. Who is that girl that told you that?” It was that he looked me in the eyes at that moment, or I would have died laughing. If everyone walks up to you to tell you to stay away from him there must be something really wrong with him.

“Of course.” I said looking back down to my empty plate, I just needed some distraction.

“Was it one of your ‘friends’?” He said putting the word ‘friends’ in a pretty nasty way. Do I look like I’m not able to have friends?

“No it wasn’t.” I was feeling out of my comfort zone with all of the stares  I was getting.

“Yes it was, tell me who that bitch was.” I looked at him then my stare went to my right where the girls were waiting for me, the looks on their faces made me feel even worse.

“It may have been me.” I turned my head back when all of the guys started laughing. I looked at them nervously laughing with them, I looked around a little where a lot of people were looking at me.

“I’m being serious.” I said when the laughing had weakened, that got me some weird looks.

“You thought I wouldn’t doubt to kill you? Why?” That got me thinking.

“Because you looked at me like all you could think of was killing me.” I got scared when his face turned from curiosity to this most flirtatious smirk. He got closer again and his breath was again noticeable on my skin, his arm that was so tight around me loosened up a bit.

“I was thinking about killing something else from you, not you.” My breath was getting heavier and I was getting a little bit claustrophobic, I had felt this way before and it doesn’t feel good or something but it gives me a kick.

“How are you sure there is something to kill from me?” I had never been in love, let along end up with some boy in bed so killing my virginity was possible but he didn’t have to know that. He laughed through his nose which made me shiver as his breath tickled my skin again.

“Because you’re a princess.” He licked his lips and I grabbed his chin, I moved up and his arm fell off of my shoulder exactly what I was going for.

“But not yours.” I whispered and with that I lightly kissed his lips, so light we barely touched but it made him bend over for more. And at that moment I stood up completely and walked away very fast, I looked back at the table full with boys laughing at Guy. I walked towards the group of girls and grabbed two of them with me when I walked past them.

“What did you do?” Beans said, looking back while she was pulled with me towards the restroom.

“She kissed him.” Daniel said, apparently I grabbed her with me to. The other girls were walking behind us, Milk was laughing so hard while gross was looking back into the cafeteria.

“I did not, well yes I did but not like that. Our lips barely touched, but he was so irresistible.” I said when we were in the restroom, I looked if all the toilets were occupied or not. Luckily for me there was no one there.

“You have the Guy fever.” I made a gag sound as the girls started laughing.

“I don’t want this, I don’t want any of this.” I splashed some water in my face after I finished talking.

“Okay, we’ll just leave then.” Felix said as she walked towards the door.

“No, you’re the only thing good about today.” I looked up and watched the girls through the mirror.

“Well I’m flattered but the day has just started. Plus we do good for every one’s day!” Milk said, looking at the girls standing next to her. I smiled at them and thought about what milk said, letting it sink in. Maybe today could still turn out into something good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 221 45
Remiah Shantello. Aged 15. No mum no siblings. She lives on the other side of an island with her father (which she doesn’t even see or talk to) whi...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
1.5K 57 6
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...