Alpha Klayton | ✔️

By sunxmoon__

"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed... More

1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |
7 |
8 |
9 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
13 |
14 |
15 |
16 |
17 |
18 |
19 |
20 |
21 |
22 |
23 |
24 |
25 |
26 |
27 |
28 |
29 |
31 |
32 |
33 |
34 |
35 |
36 |
37 |
38 |
39 |
40 |
41 |
42 |
43 |
44 |
45 |
B O O K T W O

30 |

49.1K 2K 169
By sunxmoon__

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to vote and follow me for all of the latest updates. This chapter does get a little violent and graphic, so I wanted to just let you guys know beforehand.

***

The group of us made our way to the newest club in town. The walk wasn't too long as usual, and Isaac made everyone laugh along the way so the time flew by.

I don't know if I would really call this a club.

Here we are, standing in a short line, and all I could think about was how this 'club' mostly looked like a beaten down laundromat. Lenna turns to me, interrupting my train of thought.

"Duh, that's kind of the point!" She lightly exclaims. I hasn't realized I had spoken my thought aloud —this is something I need to stop and work on.

"What do you mean?" I ask her quizzically, my eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"The entrance is a laundromat," she says coyly. "But once you enter —behind all the washing machines— is the club! Isn't that exciting?" Lenna is basically jumping with joy and I suddenly wonder how much she has had to drink.

Being a werewolf, I would have to imagine a lot.

I, on the other hand, have not drank too much. Of course back at the house I had a shot and a drink, but the walk over had started to sober me up as soon as the fresh air hit me. However, once we got inside the club, all bets were off.

I wanted to have fun tonight.

We flash the bouncer some ID's and are immediately let inside. Considering this town consisted mostly of supernatural beings and werewolves, the music was fucking loud. The lights were bright and the booze was strong. A small tray was brought over to the group of us, a small shooter with what looked like a pink substance lay there. I look up to the rest of them and they throw the shot back, smiling as if it hadn't bothered them in the slightest.

Shrugging, I throw back the shot in my hand. It literally tasted so horrible I immediately spit it out, unable to swallow. What the hell?

I turn to face the group with a sour look on my face. Isaac is doubling over laughing and Lenna is trying (yet failing) to stifle her own round of giggles.

"What the hell! " I exclaim. Way to start off the night.

"I-I'm sorry," Isaac says while laughing. "I just had to see your face. That was a werewolf liquor shot, specifically enhanced for supernaturals to let more loose. It's called Yellowknife."

"Even though it's pink?" I pull a face.

"Yes, even though it's pink." he continues laughing.

I shake my head and then although the ghost of a smile remains on my face. Although, the shot left a sour taste in my mouth and it made my stomach slightly churn. I watch as Isaac and Lenna make there way to the middle of the room, dancing with a large group of people; everyone letting loose and having fun.

Like I had wanted to do.

The tip of my tongue had gone kind of numb from the shot, and I just really felt like washing my mouth right now to alleviate the taste. Lenna and Isaac shout at me to join them dancing, but I point to the washroom, signaling to them that I will be back in five minutes.

I make my way to the washroom and see that no one else was in there, thankfully. I grimace as I gargle some of the water from the tap, thinking about how gross what I was doing right now was. Just as I spit the water out and look into the mirror, a dark figure comes from behind a stall door and knocks me onto the ground.

I turn around and notice that it's a werewolf. Knowing how deadly the situation I am in is, I open my mouth to scream for help. The creature pounces on my chest, digging one of his paws into my stomach and the other crushing my throat. A feel a warm trickle of blood making its way down the side of my stomach and the pressure of the paw tightens onto my throat.

I'm gasping for breath before everything goes dark.

~

When I come to, I'm tied to a metal chair. My body is wrapped around the chair; my wrists as well tied tightly with the rope. The dress Lenna had convinced me to wear, was shredding along the side with my blood soaked through. The claw marks were stinging and I wanted to scream from the pain that every breath caused me.

The room around my was completely dark, and I start panicking and shouting for help, for anyone to come and save me.

"Help! Help me!" My tears and steaming down my face and I'm sobbing from the pain on my stomach. I can feel the pain of my throat from the wolf's claws, and my voice feels like razors every time I scream for help.

"No one can hear you. No one can help you."

A deep voice fills the air; a man. A dull light that flickers on and off is turned on, showing me his dark silhouette briefly. His dark brown skin slowly comes to view — his light blue eyes a stark contrast. His sunken in face is accompanied with a sinister smile that almost reaches both ears on his face.

"W-Who are you?" My voice rasps out. "What the fuck do you want!" I glare daggers at the man. He sinisterly chuckles at my frantic questions, and turns his head almost completely to the left side —looking even more crazy and deranged than I had thought.

"Ah, Adira Hayes. Do you know how long we've been waiting for this moment?" His eye twitches. "I've been following you since you moved here. Since you threatened my perfect queen."

"What are you talking about!" I whisper venomously to the deranged man.

"Oh?" He smiles, leaning his face right beside mine. I can feel his breath against my ear and I shudder in disgust. "Adira Hayes, you ain't remember me? What a shame. I wanted you to know the man who has been planning your death since day one," He licks the side of my face and I gag.

"We met at the first party you went to, here in Myersdale," he continues. "I watched you and we made a brief conversation. Is any of this ringin' a bell you disgusting human?" He grins madly and I feel a blade tracing the side of my stomach; the part untouched.

I squeeze my eyes shut, aiming to take my mind off what was about to happen and to recall the first party. I had been very drunk, and it was the first night I met Klayton.

When I puked on him.

My eyes snap open as I recall meeting a man outside the house in my drunken state, lazily bumping into him by accident. I hadn't been able to properly make out his features as it was so dark, and I hadn't been able to think coherently due to the amount of alcohol I had consumed that night.

Alcohol has really bitten me in the ass.

My eyes pierce his with anger and he takes a momentary step back. The blade is removed from my side and his mouth gapes open.

"Y-Your eyes! They have the blessin' of the Moon Goddess," he whispers. Realizing my mistake, I drop my gaze from anywhere but his. "It's not too late. It's not too late," he relentlessly repeats to himself. I cringe as I feel the blade instantly being placed back to my side, a pressure enough to draw some blood once again.

I need to get out of here. This lunatic is planning on killing me, and now is my only chance. However, I need to momentarily distract him enough to take advantage of the situation. I feel him apply more pressure to my fresh wound and shout out.

"Wait!" I pant, my face twisting in pain. "I know you're going to kill me. Can you at least tell me why?" I plead. I watch as he removes the blade once again from my side and places it against the base of my throat.

"If you want an easy death, this ain't goin' be one of them. She said specifically to make this one painful," he laughs. The pressure of the blade against my throat is rough, but not enough to draw blood.

"A-Artemis right? Is she your queen?" I ask, not breaking eye contact with the vile man. His eyes fill with anger and I feel a punch against my stomach, causing me to cough and sob.

"She is everyone's queen! How dare you disrespect her like that," he says. "She saved me from my lowest point —I will forever be indebted to her. As should you." Before I know what's happening, he directly stabs the blade into my side before ripping it out seamlessly, and stabbing it back into me— leaving it inside of me. I scream in agony as I feel the blood oozing out.

"I'll be back. Hopefully you're dead by then. If not, you'll wish you were," he says before turning to leave and switching the lights off again; leaving me alone in the dark.

As soon I make sure his footsteps have retreated, I stop my stifling sobs to focus on the plan I have made.

The blood smearing down the side of my body is exactly what I had anticipated. The warm liquid is dripping down my arms and even reaches my fingertips. I start to wiggle in the grip of the ropes, aiming for more blood to come out, cringing at my intentional actions.

I need my wrists lubricated enough to make enough wiggle room to reach for the blade.

Once my wrist had been covered sufficiently, I start rubbing them together and around the rope. After doing this for about 30 seconds and with a bead of sweat dripping down from my forehead, I create enough wiggle room to grasp the blade with my finger tips.

I pray that Destiny somewhere has my back, and I start to pull out the blade that is lodged into my side. As I do so, I scream. I quickly bite my lip, to stop myself so the stranger doesn't hear my shouts and comes running back. As it's halfway lodged, I start shuddering involuntarily from the pain.

Just pull it out, Adira. I tell myself.

It's just like a band-aid.

On the count of three, I yank hard on the blade and pull it out, keeping it trapped between my fingers to make sure I don't accidentally drop it on the ground. The blood coming out of me is making me slightly woozy, but I stay focused on the task at hand. Using the blade covered in my blood, I bring it back behind me where my arms are tied and start to cut the rope.

Almost instantly, the rope is freed from my arms and I sag in relief. Appreciating the moment for only a second, I also cut off the rope that had restrained my body to the chair. I stay sat on the chair, knowing I am in no shape to roam around and get vengeance that way.

Now it's the waiting game.

~

My head is starting to feel light before the dull light that had previously been on, is suddenly flickering back on and off again. The dark man approaches me, shuffling around and carrying some items with him. I hold my breath, sagging against the chair —hoping with his werewolf hearing he will think I was dead.

It must have worked before as he stand rights infront of me, he doesn't see my lack of restraints. The rope that was previously tied around me was now in the corner of the room and he has yet to notice. The flickering of the light was in my favor right now.

I wasn't sure if it was due to sheer luck, sheer stupidity on his behalf, or courtesy of Destiny.

It didn't matter. In a matter of seconds, once he had turned around, I jump up beside him ready to attack. Him being a werewolf, he had definitely anticipated it. He jumps out of my way and instantly shifts into his wolf, shedding his clothes into small pieces.

He whips back around me and snarls, the wolf ready to kill.

Unfortunately for him, so was I.

With a new found energy inside me, I charge at him, blade in my hand ready to sink into him. I limp once as I run, the brute of my wounds affecting me quite a bit. He also charges at me, aiming right for my throat. I close my eyes, bracing for the impact that is to come.

However, it never does.

A wolf that is equally as large intercepts the deadly leap, throwing the wolf across the room. I watch as they circle each other, snarling and snapping at the other.

It isn't Klayton.

I would know his wolf from anywhere and it isn't his. Klayton's is much larger than these wolves, due to his Alpha characteristics. The wolf who had saved me shoots me a look, and as I look into the warm eyes, I know instantly who it is.

Isaac.

I had never been more happy and relieved to see someone in my entire life. Isaac literally just saved my life, and I have no idea how he knew where I was.

Isaac slashes the other wolf across the chest, igniting deeps wounds that start flowing a dark red across the floor. The wolf stumbles on it's footing, and Isaac's wolf clamps his teeth down onto his jaw. Before I know what is happening, I feel almost compelled to sprint over to the wolves. With the dagger in my hand, I lift it up. Both wolves watch as my eyes flash a silver before I bring the dagger down, slicing it across his neck in a quick motion.

Isaac drops the wolf from his grasp and instantly shifts, both of us disregarding his nudity. He wraps his arms around my body and frantically applies pressure to my wounds.

"Oh my Goddess, Adira what the fuck!" He shouts in a panic. I stumble from his grasp and drop to my knee's, ignoring the fact that my dress has bunch up to my hips. The dead wolf lie there, soaking in his own blood from his throat being sliced open. I don't understand what makes me do it, but I lay down and hug the wolf, sobbing against the fur. I feel a brand new power stir within me, and I know undoubtedly I had collected another soul.

However, I didn't know it would feel like I lost my own as I did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
88.7K 563 8
Aliya Matsuoka meets "him" in her dreams - a regal yet unexpectedly shy man. But strangest of all, he always meets her in the forest, where their ins...
139K 4.5K 52
"𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀" - 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗮. ▪ ▪ ▪ Alpha Adrya...
3.8M 138K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...