Winglet: Tragedy

By IzzytheDragonQueen

Kestrel's life has always been miserable, especially with Queen Scarlet around. She was allowed no happiness... More

Training
Fighting
Games
The Queen
A New Enemy
Whipping
Falcon
Assassination
Beginnings and Endings
Perhaps Happiness
Soulmate Problems
Escape
Captured
The Lost Dragonet
A Background-Check
The Talons of Peace
The Guardians
Morrowseer and the Plan
The Dragonets of Destiny
Ending

Introduction

301 6 0
By IzzytheDragonQueen

Hello again! My fifth winglet is here!

So I was thinking about it and I have a somewhat good idea for Kestrel and Scarlet winglets. I also have an idea for Listener but I already have TWO NightWings and no SkyWings, MudWings, or SeaWings.

So here is Kestrel.

WARNING 1: This contains spoilers for all Wings of Fire books.

WARNING 2: This is a very sad book. Kestrel doesn't have a happy ending, as you all should know. So, this book is going to be very sad and not very humorous.

You have been warned.

Enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 247 22
(THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED AND REWRITTEN - IF YOU SPOT ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE TELL ME!) "She's a monster, worse than Peril herself." One choice alone...
31K 1.2K 43
Darkstalker's face flashed through her mind: the face of a dragon she had yet to meet, but whose face came with a torrent of visions--joy and love an...
2.1K 80 15
STORY IS SOON GOING TO BE EDITED. "You... betrayed us? And you're working for Scarlet?" Freedom. That's what Blue wishes for the most. Not to be Quee...
89 7 3
With permission from the RainWing queen, the NightWings have created a sub-kingdom deep in the jungle that now thrives as a successful city. However...