The Multiverse and Dekuverse...

By anime_fic_writer

So I've read SO many of these and thought it would be fun to write one myself. So for those who aren't famili... More

An Explanation
Universe 1: IzuOcha
Universe 2: The Zombie Apocalypse
Universe 4: Swan Dive
Universe 5: The Proof
Universe 6: Meme Break!
Universe 7: The Dekubowl
Universe 8: Depressing Images
Universe 9: Deku Snaps
Universe 10: Meme Break 2!
Universe 11: The Lost Ones Weeping
Universe 12: Supernatural Part 1
Universe 13: Nomu Deku
Universe 14: BakuDeku vs TodoDeku
Ok. Hear Me Out.
Truth or Dare!
So. A voting then.
Universe 15: Miss Wanna Die (The actual finished product)
Just a question (There are memes)
My OC's (Don't Judge)
SPIN THE BOTTLE!!! (THANK YOU FOR 50K)
I NEED SHIPS
SPIN THE BOTTLE PT. 2!!!
An announcement (Don't Freak)
Universe 16: My R
Got motherfucking TAGGED BOI
Announcement/Got tagged again.
I'm back/HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO BE TAGGED
Ha ha A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! Please don't kill me.
Okay, so right to the fucking point. 𝙃 𝙄 𝘼 𝙏 𝙐 𝙎
ANNOUNCMENT and... Heh heh... anyways... NEW HALLOWEEN BOOK

Universe 3: All For One

17.5K 257 141
By anime_fic_writer

(Edited)

So I've seen this a couple of times and I kinda liked the idea, though I'm not saying I believe it. (Future author totally does) You probably see where this is going.

Maze started nervously laughing after looking at the Multiverse.

"What's up Maze-Sama?" Midoriya asked.

"Oookay. First of all, deal the Sama.  Secondly, just a heads up for you guys. None of what you're about to see is true. At least, to my knowledge. I'm looking at you Todoroki." Maze said, looking at the student who was just confused. "No weird theory's, got it? None of this is real or true in your universe, I think. I'd know if it was probably."

She seemed really unsure. They all thought.

"Got it?" They all nodded anyways. "Then let's get going!"

The screen lit up to show a white hallway, empty and cold. The buzz of the AC unit and other devices were the only sound so far. Suddenly a door opened, it's inner mechanisms letting off a low hiss. It showed some familiar black steel souled shoes before rising up slowly to show Dekus whole body. He was in his hero costume, and looked exactly like the Midoriya they knew, though he looked a little angry.

"Why are you in that place young Midoriya?" All Might asked, gazing at the screen with worry.

"Where's that?" Kaminari asked.

"That's Tartarus, where A-" but he was cut off by Maze smacking a hand to his mouth.

"No spoilers!" She whisper-yelled, getting him to shut up. This made the people who didn't know or understand even more curious and confused.

Deku walked forward, a voice coming over some kind of intercom.

"You have 5 minutes with him Deku. Please make the questioning brief and do not provoke him." A man's voice said.

"Thank you!" Midoriya said loudly so the mics could pick up his voice. He continued down the hallway until he came to another door. It had a bunch of locks and other machines keeping it completely closed, that was, until they opened it for him. The camera angle changed so whoever was in the cell was left unseen, and it focused on Dekus angry face. He sighed.
"So. You finally ended up in here after all these years. You must be losing your touch, dad."

"Dad?!" The audience yelled.

"Why is your dad in prison Deku?!" Uraraka asked, turning to her classmate.

"I-I don't know! Mom?!" He turned to his mother who was staring at the screen in shock.

"I don't want to talk about my husband, but I don't think he would be in a place like that!" She said.

"So All Mights in prison huh?" Todoroki said, putting his chin in his hand and thinking.

"N-no Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled.

"None of this is true remember!" Maze called out to them, calming a few students and a confused Inko down.
All Might looked very pale though.

The image did a 180 so they could see exactly who was in front of Deku in his elaborate restraints and quirk cancelling devices. It was the symbol of evil. All For One.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" Both Deku and All Might yelled in disgust at the same time.

"That guys Dekus fucking dad?!" Bakugo screamed.

"NO! How many times do I have to tell you! This is probably not true in your universe!" Maze yelled.

"It doesn't help us when you say probably!" Screamed most of class 1A.

"Isn't that the guy All Might fought right before his retirement?!" Tetsutetsu asked loudly.

"But just the thought of that guy..." Inko shivered.

"Even if it most likely isn't true in our universe, it's still one of the most unsettling ideas I've heard of." All Might muttered.

Midoriya nodded. "A-At least it looks like I'm still a hero and I still go against his ideals. I'm happy I didn't follow in his footsteps."

"I don't even want to know what things would be like of you became his successor." All Might said.

"Oh you'll see that later." Maze said quickly, so not everyone heard her.

"What?!"

"That's for later! Let's continue!"

Slowly, Deku walked up to the center of the room, sitting down in a chair that behind a table was placed there.

"What's he gonna say?" Mina wondered.

"I hope he tells him off for being a villain." Sero said.

The faceless figure behind the glass used his one remaining facial features to smirk at him. "So you've come to see me. I'm touched."

"Cut the bullcrap. You know why I'm here." Deku snapped.

"Yeah you tell him Deku!" Uraraka yelled.

"Can I not simply have a heart to heart with my own son once in a while?" He gave an evil grin.

Deku scowled. "You were never a father to me. The second you started stealing quirks you weren't my dad, and that was a hundred years ago.

"He's that old?!" Kammi yelled in disbelief.

"He has some sort of immortality quirk, so he doesn't age." Midoriya explained.

"Oooohhhh."

I'm glad that he's going against him. All Might thought. It just shows that family isn't everything.

He thought about Tomura, the grandson of his master and started to think that he should take his own advice.

"So why are you here Izuku? I'm guessing you didn't want to just chat."

"I'd break that glass and punch you in the face if I could, but I'm not that kind of person. I'm here about Shigiraki." Midoriya said.

"Ah, my second son, or at least much more of a son in my eyes than you." Deku looked absolutely fine with this.

"We need information. They sent me in because they thought I could get something out of you that they couldn't, me being your kid and all. I tried to tell them it was useless, but they insisted, so here I am."

"What do you want to know?" AFO asked.

"First of all, we need to know where all of his bases of operations are, because he obviously has hiding places in mind beforehand." He explained, the look in his eyes saying that it was a waste of time, but he continued.

"I am afraid that all of my knowledge regarding that is limited. I usually let Tomura roam free, though he does go out of control sometimes, but that's what Kurogiris for."

"I knew you would say something like that."

"An off topic question. How is Inko?" AFO asked. Deku furrowed his eyebrows, starting to look more angry.

"I feel like he shouldn't have asked that." Kendo muttered.

Her schoolmates nodded in agreement.

"I don't know why I would ever marry a villain like that." Inko said.

"That doesn't matter." He almost growled.

"I haven't seen her in over 12 years. I wonder if she's well." AFO said, ignoring him.

"You know how much pain it caused her? How much pain it caused us?" Deku muttered.

"Please stay on topic Deku." The voice from the intercom said. "Don't let him get into your head."

"Sorry." He looked at his lap and clenched his fists before letting all the tension out.

"I'm surprised he can stay calm in that situation." Mirio commented. "I mean, imagine how him and Mrs. Midoriya felt when they found out he was a villain that had been captured."

"That could cause a lot of mental and emotional stress." Cementoss added.

"I'm glad that this is another universe." Midoriya sighed.

"Next we need to know what variety of weapons you have currently, including your Nomu creations." He said with an icy calm to his voice that was very out of character.

AFO laughed loudly, the sound echoing through his cell and out of the communicator. "You. All of you heroes. All Might, Deku, none of it matters. Weapons don't matter. They're just stepping stones that bring us to a goal we have to fulfill ourselves."

"And that goal is?"

"Nothing that you can comprehend, but trust me, Izuku, when the time comes, you're going to have to choose sides, and I have a feeling which one you will be swayed towards." AFO said ominously.

Midoriya tensed up again, thoughts zooming through his head.

"That is your 5 minutes Deku. Please back away from the glass and exit through the door." The man said.

Without saying anything the hero in training stood up, and turned his back to his father.

"I'm sure I will see you soon, Izuku. I hope that you've made a decision by then." The villain said, and the last noise was the thick metal door closing, leaving a smiling villain on one side, and a disgruntled hero on the other.

The screen faded to black.

The audience shifted nervously in their seats, not sure what to say.

"I don't like how he said I have to make a choice. It sounds like he wants me to join him." Midoriya said, his emerald eyes laced with worry for his alternate self.

"I didn't like that at all. There was a lot of tension between them." Kirishima said.

"Do not be swayed to the side of the villains Midoriya! You are a hero!" Iida yelled.

"U-uh, thanks Iida."

"I hope the next worlds another happy one." Hagakure sighed.

"Yeah, we need a break." Ojiro agreed.

"That damn nerd better not switch to the other side!" Bakugo yelled/threatened.

"So what's the next world about?" Jiro asked.

She looked around for Maze as she said this, but couldn't find her.

"Where's Maze?"

Everyone started to look around the theatre to try and find her, when Midnight pointed to the ceiling.

"There she is!"

Maze was pressed up against the ceiling, curled up into a ball.

"Are you okay Maze?" Uraraka asked with a concerned expression.

"Y-yeah. Im just crying." She answered.

"Is there something wrong?" Midoriya questioned.

"Nah it's just..." she paused. "The next world. I mean, I've seen a ton like it, but I don't want to know how y'all will react to it."

"What's wrong with it?" Aizawa asked.

"You'll see. Oh you'll see. I'm going to apologize in advance to Midoriya and his mom."

The students looked up at the crying god with fear in there eyes. What could possibly make a god cry?

"I promise that after this one there'll be a funny or happy one, so just bear with me. Panic rooms in the back. I'm sure some of you will need it."

"I hope Midoriya is okay." Todoroki muttered.

"My senses are tingling again." Tokoyami informed.

"Damn it Tokoyami! Stop predicting the future!" Ojiro yelled.

Bakugo looked at the screen, filled with an unease that he was trying his best to hide. Maze talked to him telepathically.

Truths will be unveiled in this next world. Be ready.

Bakugo didn't like it, so he crossed his arms and ignored the gods words.

"Let's get started." Maze said, very unenthusiastically.

She snapped her fingers half-heartedly, and the world started.

That was kind of a short chapter, but I didn't really have much to go off of when it came to action and description, so it was mostly dialogue.

🚨PLEASE READ THIS WARNING🚨

Just a heads up for some of you, next chapter is going to be a suicidal Deku AU, so there might be some triggering themes and possibly some graphic content (as in violence and blood) so I just wanted to warn y'all in case any of that bothers or triggers you in some way. Thank you for reading yet another chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.7K 33
What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now nearing the end of their first year at UA...
18.6K 432 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
31.2K 373 59
Class 1A, 1B, LOV, Big 3, Midnight, All Might, Present Mic, Aizawa, Nezu, Inko Midoriya, AFO, Hawks, Endeavor, WIld Wild Pussycats, Kota, Eri, Katsum...
289K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...