When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 12}~

7K 550 83
By its_sanjh

There is a girl standing in front of the door knocking it. The door is opened by a person who is staring at the visitor been surprised. What is she doing here? 

“You! Here?” Asks the person been surprised. 

“What? You’re behaving as if you saw some ghost. I am Shehnaaz do you remember me?” She asks him as if acting that he has forgotten her. Siddharth comes out of his shock and glares her. 

“What are you doing here at this point of time? Wait! How you got my address?” He asks been amused. She gives him sheepish smile. 

“Rashmi? You asked Rashmi?” He asks her and she nodes. Who else will give her the address. 

“How cruel you’re Siddharth. I came in your house for the very first time and you’re not even inviting me inside.” Saying so she pushes him and move inside making Siddharth to look at her with amuse expression. 

Shehnaaz have a look at the house, it has a decent cream color paint. Things arranged typically it their places. It has a lovely interior; she just loved the house. 

“Wow! You live in such a beautiful place then why you don’t allow others to see it. I mean you should let people praise beauty which you hold.” Shehnaaz says her eyes praising the beauty of the house. 

“I don’t like sharing things which are mine.” His words have that intensity making Shehnaaz to glance at him who has been staring at her but soon diverted his graze. 

“Now can you do me a pleasure by telling me what are you doing over here and at this point of time?” Siddharth asks her, she sits on the sofa. 

“Obviously I came to see whether you are fine or not. I mean in shoot you were not talking to me so I thought you are angry on me. And I was worried that you were not receiving my phone and you once told me that you harm yourself when you get angry or upset so I was scared that you don’t end up doing something.” Shehnaaz says making Siddharth to stare at her for a second she really cared so much about him? 

“See you are not talking to me still? Why are you angry on me? Please tell.” Shehnaaz says with a pout. 

“I am not angry on you; you just leave from here. Your family must be waiting for you specially your handsome.” Siddharth stressing the last word. 

“Oh my god! Handsome! I seriously forgot to inform him that I will be late. He would be getting so worried and he will have to manage Di too. Oh, poor him, I will just inform him.” Saying so she moves her hand into her purse but can’t find it. She gets tense not finding her cell in the purse, “why I always do this?” She makes a crying face. 

Siddharth looks at her been worried, “What the matter? What else you did now?” 

“I forgot my cell in my vanity. Now how will I contact with handsome; they will get so tensed. Di will surely kill me now.” She says thinking about all the possible things waiting for her. Then she glances at Siddharth who is standing in front of her, “this everything is happening due to you.” She blames him making her look at her amuse. She came here without informing them, she is the one who forgot her cell and now she is blaming him who has not idea that she will come in his house.

“What’s my mistake in your all this blunder? I asked you to come here?” Siddharth asks been annoyed at her, she is blaming him without any reason. 

“You’re responsible for it and only you’re responsible. Who told you to not receive my call? Who told you to come from the set without informing me? Who told you to switch off your phone? Due to all this I ended up here and now it’s your responsibility that you drop me home.” Shehnaaz says in fully ordering him.

“I am not going to do any such thing. You came on your own and now leave on your own too.” Siddharth says determined. She is blaming him and on top of it ordering too. 

“Siddharthhh… how will I go alone? I don’t even know the roads properly.” Shehnaaz says with a pout making Siddharth to melt a little. 

“So how you landed here?” He asks been curious. 

“Rashmi dropped me; she is so sweet you know. I asked her that she can give your address, she said she will drop me herself. Such a kind and cute girl she is.” Shehnaaz is praising Rashmi unaware that this thing is pissing someone off. 

“Now call your kind and cute girl so she can pick you from here.” Siddharth says in a stern voice. He has no idea that how come she finds Rashmi so good? 

“I would have but I don’t have my cell. You give me your cell; I will call her.” Shehnaaz says extending her hand for his cell. 

“I don’t have her number and did you both came together from the shoot?” Siddharth asks been curious. 

“No! The auto was waiting on one of the signal when I saw her in her car and I knew that she might be knowing your address so I asked her and I was correct, she knew it.” She says glancing at him smiling while he is standing there giving his blank expression. “And you really don’t have her number? She had yours and she even tried to call you.” Shehnaaz says still doubting on him. 

“I said right that I don’t have her number now don’t irritate me and leave from here.” Siddharth says getting pissed at Rashmi’s topic. Can this topic end forever? 

“Then show me your cell. I will check it myself.” She says making Siddharth more annoyed. 

“My cell is on charging,” not in any mood to show her his phone. 

“Tell me where it is?” She sees the phone on charging kept the beside his television and she moves towards it and seeing it Siddharth runs towards his phone taking it his hand. 

“Siddharthhh… let me check it once.” Shehnaaz says extending her hand for the phone. 

“No need!” His voice fully frustrated, why this girl has to be such a stubborn? 

“Why? That means you have her number still.” Shehnaaz says been confident seeing his this behavior. 

“If you think so then carry on. But now leave from here.” Siddharth says fully pissed with her. 

“No! Not until you tell me why you’re angry on me?” Shehnaaz says moving towards him and trying to touch his hand but he pushes her away. 

“I am not angry on you.” He repeats the same words not ready to except that he is angry on her. 

“No, you are!” She says glaring him. “If you were not angry then you would not have cut my call and then switch your mobile off. You were angry on me and you’re still angry on me.” Saying so she wraps her hand around his back, hugging him. Resting her head on his chest, making him to melt. “Tell why are you angry on me?” She asks him again and he tries to push her away but end up getting defeated by a stubborn girl. 

She slowly raises her head and looked at him, “you don’t like when I talk with Rashmi, right?” She asks him knowing him very well. 

“And you still talk.” Siddharth says getting annoyed that after knowing too she does the same thing. 

“I understand that you don’t like her but she is not that bad. It can be misunderstanding that what ever happened between you both now you both can sort it out and be again together.” Shehnaaz this words makes him pissed and he removes Shehnaaz hands from his back. 

“Shehnaaz I just don’t want to talk with you, just move from here.” Shehnaaz tries to touch him but he pushes her away, he switches on his cell and dials a number. “Hello Vikas! Yeah, she is here come and pick her.” Saying so he hangs the call. 

He glances at Shehnaaz once, “Vikas will come to pick you till then you can wait over here.” Saying so he moves towards his room not paying heed that Shehnaaz is calling him. 

She sits on the sofa feeling hurt, she has been there to pacify him, to calm his anger down but ended up making him angrier on her. Why she has to bring Rashmi in her talks when she knows that it affects him? Why can’t she control her mouth at times? Blabbers anything that comes to her mouth. What she should do now? How to pacify him? He is very much angry on her? Why she always ends up putting herself in trouble? and moreover Mahi is too going to kill her for her carelessness. She is gone! Two angry birds in her life and she has to deal with both of them, how she going to do it?

Soon Vikas comes there and open the door as he has extra keys and enters into his flat to find Shehnaaz sitting on sofa with a sad face. Vikas is too much angry on his kiddo today for her carelessness. 

“What is this Shehnaaz? is this the way you behave? Do you have any idea how worried we all were? Couldn’t you inform us once?” He is scolding her and she looks at him with sad face making his anger to melt a little.

“I am sorry Vikas. I behave really stupid.” She says bending her head making him feel that she is guilty and he should let the matter go. 

“No problem. Now let’s move before its get more late.” Vikas says making her to stand from the sofa and both make their way out to the flat. Before leaving she glance once at Siddharth’s room but the door is still closed. Won’t he come to see her off at least? With half hearted she moves out and sit in his car. 

Vikas starts the engine and asks her, “now tell me what were you doing in his house? You could have informed us, right? Do you have any idea how worried your family will be?” He asks but this time in calm manner. 

“I know Vikas, they might be worrying about me at that moment I had nothing in my mind. I just wanted to see him once, you too were not ready to take me in his place. I had no other option left then take help from Rashmi and she is such a kind girl she helped me too.” Shehnaaz this words make Vikas look at her been amused. 

“Rashmi brought you here?” She nodes, “and did you tell this to Siddharth?” Knowing her well that nothing remains in her stomach. She nodes again, he shakes his head in disbelief. 

“Why? I don’t get what problem he has with Rashmi. I get it that earlier they were friend and now they are not in good terms but that is fine, right. It is natural that we do fight with our friends but that doesn’t mean that you break the bond. Why don’t you bring them together? they love each other only some misunderstanding is there that can be sorted out.” Vikas slowly register one thing in his mind ‘they love each other.’ Wait! When this happened? 

“What you just said? They love each other, who told you this?” Vikas asks been amused. 

“What’s there to be told? I can see in the way they behave and Arhaan too was telling right that she has something for Siddharth maybe he said it indirectly. Their fights are hint that they were something in past.” Shehnaaz states the fact. 

“Wait a second did you spoke about any such thing with Siddharth?” He asks her remembering the tone Siddharth has been speaking with him on phone. 

“Yeah, something like they both can be together.” Shehnaaz confused that why he asked her that, “why?” 

“And what he replied?” 

“Nothing. Called you and moved towards his room, didn’t even came to say me good night.” She pouts been upset with his behavior. 

“As expected.” 

“Why? What you mean by that?” Shehnaaz asks still not getting what Vikas is trying to say. 

“I mean that Siddharth and Rashmi don’t have that past which you’re thinking about. They were very good friend like anyone will end up to become when they work together. He considered her as his friend and nothing else but seems like she felt something different for him. Now that’s feeling and you can’t blame her too. Its not in your hand that what you feel for someone, its natural that you start liking person with whom you spend more time of your day. One day she expressed her feelings to him and he handled in maturely saying that he doesn’t feel anything like it but this thing won’t affect their friendship. But it did affect their friendship, not from Siddharth side but from Rashmi’s side. She was not able to take a rejection and started hating him. She started spreading rumors which triggered Siddharth and both used to end up fighting daily. In this the writer used to support Rashmi as he had some personal grudges with Siddharth and this was the opportunity he was waiting for. Many fake news was spread and for that reason Siddharth had denied to work with her as he was well aware that history would repeat itself.” Vikas shared Siddharth past with her making her to listen to it carefully. 

“And why he harms himself?” Shehnaaz asks and her this question makes him to look at her been amused. He has no idea that she knows about it. 

“How you know about it?” Vikas asks been curious, Siddharth will never tell her. Then how she knows it? 

“I saw him banging his hand on the wall, does it have anything to do with past?” She asks been concerned for him. 

Vikas nodes, “his past is not that peaceful. It will be better if it remains as past.” Vikas says making Shehnaaz to stare at him little longer as if his face can convey those things which his tongue is trying to hide. 

***

How is the part?

I had no idea that you missed by updates daily so much. Yesterday I received so many messages about update. Sorry was not able to update yesterday.

How was sidnaaz part?

Finally Siddharth past is revealed but is this only what his past hold or more is left?

Why was he not giving Shehnaaz to touch his phone was it because he had Rashmi's number or something else?

Keep guessing till the next part.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 687 29
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...
16.6K 1.4K 22
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
18.9K 2.7K 20
What happens when destiny brings a broken soul to a happy soul? A girl who lost everything in her life and at last decided to commit suicide. At that...
68.7K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...