HSMTMTS imagines :)

By kathylo42

Short stories about the cast of HSMTMTS. Cute, sickfics, ships, and drama. (It gets weird at the end) THIS... More

Author's Note and Requests
E.J Caswell Sickfic ๐Ÿ˜ท
Rini or NJ?: Water Polo ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿป
Ricky Bowen Imagine: SATs๐Ÿค“
Joshua Bassett Imagine: Frozen โ„๏ธ
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 2: Who do you love?โ‰๏ธ
EJ Caswell Imagine: Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’Œ
Rini Sickfic: Just Like Old Times๐Ÿคง
Matt Cornett Imagine: Jet legged ๐Ÿ˜ด
Seblos Imagine : First Dateโค๏ธ
E.J Caswell Imagine Part Two: What have I done? ๐Ÿค”
Matt Cornett Imagine: Promise is a Big word. ๐Ÿค
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 3: "When There was You and Me"๐Ÿค
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 4: Where's Ricky? ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Redlyn Imagine: Horror Movies ๐Ÿคก
Rini Imagine: Sweatshirt โค๏ธ
Ricky Bowen x (Y/N) Imagine: Can I Have This Dance? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Rina Imagine: New Girl ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ricky Bowen Sad Fic: I'm here for you. No matter what you need. ๐Ÿ’”
Big Red Imagine: Family Feud ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Seblos Imagine: "I need your help." ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—
Matt Cornett Imagine: live streams and anouncements๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Seblos Imagine: Love is love ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Gina's First Sleepover: Girls Only! ๐Ÿ’‹
Frankie and Joe Sickfic: The Plan ๐Ÿคข
E.J Caswell Imagine: Bad Days ๐Ÿคฌ
E.J and Gina Fanfic: Cute but annoying๐Ÿ‘€
Redlyn Imagine: Unexpected News โค๏ธ๐Ÿค
Rina x Rini x GJ Imagine: Just for a Moment๐Ÿฅฐ
Rini Imagine: Valentine's Day Babysitting ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
EHS Ski Tripโ›ท
Seblos: Meeting Carlos' Family๐Ÿ˜ฌ
GJ fic: Not everything is as it Seems part 1 ๐Ÿคซ
GJ fic Not everything is as it Seems Part 2 ๐Ÿคฏ
Rini-Carcrash ๐Ÿฅบ
Eseblos: Maybe there is something there that wasn't there before... ๐Ÿฅ€
G.J Sickfic - You didn't do anything wrong. Part 1 ๐Ÿค•
G.J Sickfic Part 2: Side Effects May Occur....๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Requests โ€ผ๏ธ
Rini Imagine: "What are tampons?" (Mature Content)๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Quarantine Sucks ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ›’
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Chemistry Read/Auditions ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ
GJ fic: Heartbreak and Baseball๐Ÿ’”โšพ๏ธ
Rini family Camping Trip: Big news!โ›บ๏ธ๐Ÿ•
Rini Imagine: Jealousy, and Beast mode (My take on season two)๐ŸŒน๐Ÿคฏ
Jikezarra Imagine: Something There ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Redlyn Sickfic: One day you'll be mine. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง
EJ x Nini x Ricky imagine: Who's is it? (Mature Content)โค๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Requests Closed and Updateโ€ผ๏ธ
New book!

Sadie Hawkins Imagines ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

1K 14 1
By kathylo42

Author's Note: Happy Reading! Stay Inside and Wash your hands. Don't forget to like and comment :) I like the format of this. Comment if you do too.

East High was holding a Sadie Hawkins dance instead of the Valentine's dance this year. Some of the students are having a hard time asking people to go with them. Some of the students already have the perfect date planned. These are small stories about the whole asking someone to dance process.

Ricky and Nini:

Nini's POV:

"Ricky can I ask you something?" I asked with a faint British accent

"What did you say? Sorry. I'm sleep deprived. My dad's snoring kept me up and I fell asleep in chemistry class already got detention. You look cute in that outfit today by the way." Ricky said mumbling the last part.

"Never mind. I'll ask you tomorrow. Maybe you'll get some sleep tonight. You are always welcome at my place if you can't stand you dad's snoring." I said again with a faint British accent.

"Nins what's wrong? You only use the British accent when you're nervous." Ricky said getting up from the desk in study hall and pulling back a strand of my hair.

"I can ask you later." I went back to doing my calculus homework.

"Nina Salazar-Roberts you're the worst liar. Tell me what's wrong or I'm tickling you in your special spot."

"Don't you dare. And fine willyougottothesadiehawkinsdancewithme?" I asked still having the British accent.

"What did u say?"

"Will you be my date to Sadie's?" I bit my lip

"Of course. Nini, I'm your boyfriend I wouldn't go with anyone but you." Ricky kissed me passionately when the teacher stepped out.

Big Red and Ashlyn:

Ashlyn's POV:

"Guys, Big Red will never go with me. He said last year he doesn't do dances and he's not a very romantic boyfriend. We just started dating a few weeks ago. I doubt he even knows what Sadie's even is." I said at the lunch table with my theatre girls.

"I'm sure Ricky will remind him." Nina commented.

"Girl, if you go alone, I'll be your date. I don't have a crush or a boyfriend." Kourtney said.

"I'm sure he will say yes. He's Big Red after all. Remember those flowers from last fall? You should do something romantic." Gina said smiling.

"He's always with Ricky, no offense Nini, but how do I get him alone?"

"Ask him in Robotics club. Didn't he just join the team?" Nini exclaimed.

"If he says no it will be so embarrassing."

"Hey what happened to the confident Ashlyn who joined every club, even theatre?" Kourt nudged me.

"Fine. I'll ask him sometime today."

During Robotics club after school, I planned on asking Big Red to the dance. It can't be that hard right? I mean guys ask girls all the time. Why was I so nervous? Was I scared of rejection? I don't know. Before we started, I asked Big Red to step outside for a moment. He listened since I was his girlfriend and the co-captain of the team.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me? I know you don't like dances and dressing up, but it would mean a lot to me. The other girls have dates. And I don't want to go alone. You can always be a third wheel with Ricky and..." I kept rambling

"Yes. The answer is yes." Big Red dropped the robotics binder on the floor and kissed me before I could finish my sentence.

Seb and Carlos:

Seb's POV:

I saw posters for the Sadie Hawkin's dance all of East High and was so excited to go. I was hoping that my boyfriend Carlos would ask me to be his date, but he never did. It was the last day to buy tickets and I didn't have a date, so I didn't want to waste money. I guess Carlos is waiting for me to ask him. I don't know much about romance besides the fact that my boyfriend has seen The Notebook a billion times. I also didn't understand all the hype about those promposal things.

"Sebby pay attention to me. Why are you staring into space? We only have lunch period free together. Don't waste this golden hour." Carlos said pouting.

"Sorry. Umm my favorite sheep died last night I can't concentrate today."

"Honey, I know that voice. You're lying. What's wrong." Carlos said putting a hand on my cheek.

"I'm not good at this romance thing like you, but would you want to go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me? I obviously can't go with a girl. I'm gay. I figured since you never asked me, you've been waiting for me to ask you." I said proudly since we announced our relationship to the public.

"Yes. Seb I've been waiting for you to ask me since it was announced. I love you." Carlos tried to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"Sorry. Still getting used to the public coming out thing. Can we not kiss officially in front of our friends till the dance?"

"Whatever your comfortable with Seb. I love you." Carlos said while holding my hand under on the table.

Gina and Kourt:

Gina's POV:

I was eating with the theatre girls as usual and everyone was talking about their Sadie's dates except for Kourtney and me. I really wanted to go with someone, but I didn't have a crush on anyone at the moment.

"Hey, Kourt can I ask you something?" I said biting my lip.

All of the girls look up from their conversations and focused on me.

"Kourtney since you and I don't have dates for Sadie's, I was thinking that we could go together. Just as friends of course. I have always wanted to go to one of these dances but have no one to ask. The EJ situation isn't that great and I've never been to a good school dance." I said nervously hoping no one would laugh.

"Yes girl. I was just thinking the same thing. I can come over to your place. You do hair I'll do makeup. I am so glad that you are staying with Ashlyn. We can gossip all night." Kourtney said enthusiastically while putting some mascara on.

"Single ladies for life." I high fived Kourtney.

E.J and ?

E. J's POV:

I get it. I am attractive and single, but girls need to stop asking me to this stupid dance. I have a crush on someone, and she hasn't asked me yet. I've gotten roses, teddy bears, cards, even songs from girls at East High but I turned down all of their offers. I wanted to go with (Y/N), but she never approached me or talked to me. I mean we were biology partners once, but I doubt she remembers me now. She's a cheerleader and never has time for anyone but her friends.

When the bell rang signifying the end of the day. I got my bag out of my locker and ran to hers before she could leave. (Y/N) was talking on the phone with her mom so I waited in the corner. She seemed upset about something. I wanted to hug her. I'm not EJ the jerk anymore.

"Mom. It's just a C. I didn't fail. I am not getting kicked off the squad.

I'll do better next time." I heard (Y/N) say.

She hung up and slammed her locker. I knew that this was my chance to calm her down. I knew that Sadie's was girls ask boys, but she obviously had something else going on at home.

"Hey (Y/N) what's wrong?" I said grabbing her arm before she could run away.

"Oh hey E.J. You were in my bio class last year, right? Please pretend you didn't hear that. I got to go my mom is probably waiting for me at home." She said frantically.

"Can I ask you something?" I said looking into her eyes.

"Sure."

"Will you go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me? I know its girls ask boys, but I've had a crush on you for a while and I knew you had stuff going on at home, so you didn't have time. I was hoping we could bond and hang out tomorrow at Smoothie World? I could also help you with the Calculus homework you're struggling with."

"Well now I won't be the lonely cheerleader on the team without a date. I am so glad you asked. This had been the best part of my day. I'd love to to have a study date I mean session. I've also been watching you're water polo games. You are quite good at it."

"Here's my number. Do you need a ride home?"

Bonus: Miss Jenn and Mr. Mazarra

Miss Jenn's POV:

I was sitting in the staff lounge looking at the sign-up sheet for the Sadie Hawkin's Dance Volunteers and saw Mr. Mazaraa's signature. We have an interesting past but we're still friends and co-workers. He was filling up his mug at the coffee corner when I spotted him after singing up to volunteer at the punch table with him.

"Hey, so I guess we both don't have plans for Saturday night?" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah why? I'm volunteering at the dance." He said sipping his coffee.

"I guess you and I will be punch buddies." I said winking.

"Don't say that it's weird and childish."

"I know this dance is for the students, but would you like to at least hang out there? I mean we will be serving punch together anyway and we will be all dressed up." I said winking.

"Who ever said anything about dressing up? And who says hang out anymore?" He said being professional.

"So that's a yes?"

"See you Saturday at 6:00." He said then left the staff room. I silently cheered to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 667 33
Will do any. Requests always open! Please just comment and ask or PM me! Thanks! I do not own High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. All chara...
1.1K 32 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
181K 4.9K 30
"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
17.4K 601 28
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...