Dear Trent

By QueenCreepsAndLaugh

Trent send letters to Xena everyday, they never met nor talk ever in their lives but they felt if they did, i... More

Chapter One- D
Chapter Two- E
Chapter Three- A
Chapter Four- R
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven- R
Chapter Eight- E
Chapter Nine- N
Chapter Ten- T
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six- T

23 2 0
By QueenCreepsAndLaugh

(Third POV)

Days passed almost a week could be passed till Xena felt the first mate bond stage and that was just hormones from the moon goddess work. Xena was at Trent job since she didn't had any work needed to be done.

Xena works as a Receptionists while Trent work as a reporter in his own office, Trent has his own room with walls and windows along with extra chairs just in case if their was visitors like Xena. Xena has her own office but it was a bit bigger space than Trent, but Xena office was at the bottom floor while Trent room was at the top floor and she could work from home, her office was big but it wasn't as comfy as Trent office was.

"Hey what you reporting on?" Xena ask while in a curl up ball making circles on the dark blue couch she sat on next beside her feet not looking up at Trent that was staring at her intensely.

"Well I'm reporting on a women death from food, at a local famous restaurant and they believe she was poison in her drink" Trent said and Xena ears perk up but she was trying to avoid her heat that was in the bottom pit of her stomach, she was becoming more wet from his staring than she ever felt before.

"That's interesting" Trent continue to type but still stare at Xena while typing.

"Xena are you horny" Trent ask sighing causing him to stop typing.

"How you know?" Xena face was heated and confused.

"Well your demeanor seems off today and you keep silently breathing heavily while fiddling with the couch like a little kid when their scare to ask for something, especially what gave it away was your arousal" Trent put his forehead against his folded hands.

"I believe I'm in... heat" Xena slowly said finally looking up at Trent and he smirks.

"What is heat?" Trent got up from his chair and sat on the edge of his desk folding his hands laying his elbows on his muscular thighs revealing his muscles through his nice tuck in sleeve button up black shirt with his grey tie, his dark grey pants became tight around his hard on while Xena wears her joggers and her zip up jacket to his job but she felt she could of dress more professional but decided not to.

"Heat is when werewolves desire to mate, heat is worst on females which becomes uncontrollable for us to stop until we mate with our... Mate" Xena sigh while sitting more up against the couch arm further from Trent, Xena looks away but breath slowly when Trent went to the door locking it and closing the blinds on the windows and then walking back over to her settling down at the end of the couch.

"So what can I do to help you?" Trent ask looking at his tie and then loosening it, just in case if Xena ask for him to do anything that wasn't involved with his work.

"Well we have to have sex for that but to just calm it down is the other things-" Xena voice sounded like she was a teenage boy in puberty but she clear her throat after Trent laughs at her voice cracking from not talking for a little and just swallowing a lot of saliva.

"So what the other things do I have to do because I can't really give you sex cause of your fear?" Trent voice became seductive towards her and lifted his left arm on top of the couch.

"I really don't want to say that" Xena said and scratch the back of her neck while Trent scooted closer to her.

"Say what? All you need to do is just ask" Trent stop once he was close enough to her for him to lay his hand on top of her right knee. Xena breathing was picking up but was scare to say anything, she felt her face heated up and was shy to even ask.

"M-May you please help me" Xena stutter.

"Help with what" Xena felt her heart pounding rapidly and her hands becoming flimsy from Trent acting playful as he hovers over Xena knee with his finger.

"Trent please" Xena begs placing her hand on top of her thigh gripping them to ease the heat going down to the bottom pit of her stomach along with her body.

"Okay since you say please" Trent took off her gym shoes first then push her legs apart so he could press his hard shaft against her vagina while getting closer to her, making sure she wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer to kiss him and Trent kiss her softly while rubbing up and down her outer thigh lifting it up to his hip so he could adjust himself on top of her, he slid his hand from her thigh to her zipper on her jacket.

"Are you wearing a shirt?" Trent ask breathing from their little make out session they had for a minute or two.

"N-No" Xena nervously stutter and Trent unzip her jacket, his hand went behind her back to unstrap her bra after successfully unstrapping her bra, he push her bra up and pull her body down towards his hard on making her vagina feel through their clothes. Trent kiss Xena softly but biting her bottom lip softly making Xena nerves in her body shake, she moan in his mouth when he stick his tongue in her mouth while moving his hand to her waist above her joggers; he went past her panties and use his middle finger to rub her clit in circular motion causing her to moan lowly under her breathe making her head lean on the couch arm making moans almost loud to hear it but his office walls was sound proof, he use his other hand to rub her hard nipples while he softly sucks on her collarbone.

"Are you okay with me choking you?"

"Choking!?" Xena stop moaning and sat right up but Trent push her back down shaking his head softly.

"No not that choking it's a little more softer and more enjoyable, trust me" Trent said and waited for her response and then finally she shakes her head slowly yes. Trent softly wrap his hand around her throat, causing her to moan silently and his finger rubbing against her clit quickens while he messes with her nipples with his mouth.

"Fuck I'm close" Xena arch her back leaning into Trent touch and he held his choke on her throat till he stop to look up at her and lick his fingers from her wetness while staring into her eyes fill with lust.

"May I take your pants-"

"Do it" Xena breathlessly say. Trent jerk her pants down and taking it off while hovering down to her heated vagina, Xena try to grab for his hair till Trent smirk sitting right up.

"Keep your hands to yourself" Trent voice became husky till Xena was cursing underneath her breathe, whimpering to linger for more of his touch.

"Trent stop messing with me" Xena said through grit teeth till Trent slowly move in circular motions because of Xena desperation to cum.

"I'm not, it's call teasing you but since you insist" Trent lower himself to lick Xena sweet heated core that been waiting for his mouth more than anything.

"Fuck Tren- Trent wait!" Xena unexpected orgasm towards Trent touch made her feel like she should stop before she came but couldn't hold it in till Trent started getting to work with his tongue, her arms covering her face from his undesirable touch.

"What is it?" Trent stop, making his head pop up to look at her in the eyes and then Trent move his hand to rub her clit in slow circular motions.

"T-T-Trent why you stop?" Xena stutter panting while her breathing slow down.

"Because you told me to wait" Trent left eyebrow raised in amusement.

"K-Keep going please" Xena begs and then Trent smiles.

"Move your arms away from your face" Xena fold her arms in the back of her head leaning her head more up to look at him.

"You know I can't do that, I'm so new to this" Xena exclaim out and Trent look up at her.

"Okay, you can touch me" Trent said while Xena move her hands from the back of her head and Trent went back down on her but with more compassion and experience Trent hit the right spot causing Xena to grip Trent hair when he twirl his tongue inside her, he brings Xena closer to his mouth so he could get more of her and move his tongue quicker.

"Shit!" Xena almost high pitch uncontrollably yell after cummin into Trent mouth when Trent quicken his speed after Xena plead for more, Xena breath heavily and back away from Trent.

"Do you still want my help-"

"No that was good enough"

"Did I do something wrong?" Trent ask concern about Xena shock expression.

"No not at all, I just didn't thought it- be like that"

"Yeah but if we was at home I would of make you scream louder" Trent smirk getting up from the couch to drink a glass of red wine.

"Xena I might be gone for awhile"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well I can't be around you for too long because... Vampire needs blood and your blood is becoming more lingering than before" Trent said taking a sip from his red wine, then try to offer Xena one as soon she got up to stand next to Trent but shook her head no.

"Trent I don't drink, where are you going" Xena demanded and Trent still stared at the red wine.

"Take a couple of drinks than I tell you" Trent smiles and look at Xena.

"I told you I don't drink"

"And I said drink a couple than I tell you" Trent huff and pour half a cup of wine into a fancy glass wine cup.

"Just drink my blood Trent, I don't want you to leave" Xena grab at the hem of his pants, laying her head against his chest till he move his arm for her head to lay on his side and he wrap his arm around her rubbing her back up and down.

"I don't know how bad I need to feed" Trent whispers while kissing Xena forehead.

"I take the risk-"

"No baby- Xena stop" Trent accidentally call her a nickname when he meant to say her first name he put the glass of wine down covering his mouth barely looking worry at Xena..

"It's okay to call me baby, but besides that; I rather you drink my blood than leave for a while"

"Baby I don't want to kill you from my hunger"

"Then don't kill me, I trust you to stop when you hear me say stop or you stop on your own" Xena got in front of Trent placing her hand on the side of his face seeing his fangs and worry expression on his face while he lean into Xena hand.

"Baby don't make me do that to you" Trent begs trying to move back but Xena kept her hand.

"How long you haven't fed for?"

"For three months"

"I can trust you to not go overboard right?" Xena look him in the eyes and his hesitation to shake his head no but was slowly shaking yes.

"Then feed" Xena lean her head to the side giving him excess to her neck and Trent hesitated to move but his canines ache to pierce through her melanin skin to taste her sweet lingering blood that been calling him since he seen her, Trent could hear his heart throb along with feeling Xena slow heart beating. Trent lower his head in the creek of her neck lightly sucking her collarbone making Xena moan in pleasure till Trent bit into her neck slowed to drink her blood, Xena felt Trent hands squeezing her ass making her jump up on his waist causing him to hoist her up to adjust her and hit her back up against the wall knocking over his wine and whatever was beside them till she was feeling her heat coming back again. Xena started feeling slight dizziness and she place her hand on his chest trying to push him away.

"Trent stop, shit your doing a little too much" Xena was feeling his shaft and the heat that came all of a sudden when he started sucking her blood making her cum again.

"Fuck" Xena said before passing out and her head leaning against towards Trent head.

"Oh shit" Trent said shaking in fear but he check her pulse and listen to her heartbeat to check if she was okay and still alive, he lick the marks on her neck.

"Fuck I went to far"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 969 22
Valentina is a vampire. Conner is a werewolf. I guess you see where I'm going. Being the mate of a future Alpha is never easy, but when you've never...
21.1K 925 18
Tessa has already found and lost her mate at the tender age of 16. But she was blessed with her twin boys. Now at the age of 25, her Alpha is trying...
1K 72 21
Everybody knows that Vampires and Werewolves aren't allowed to be near each other, cross paths with each other but the main rule was to never date a...
12.4K 397 20
Alexis is an 18 year old werewolf. She is a lone wolf. She is a wild werewolf because she has never been to the human world. She has been curious abo...