The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

By BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... More

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Cozy like Rosie
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Risk
Yours
Themes
Dilemma
Natural
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt. 1
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Mourn

5.8K 259 21
By BorednBasic

CHAPTER 26

Jennie ran out of the restroom in search for her fiancé. She was desperate. She needed to see Chaeyoung. She needed the girl to understand that she didn't kiss Nayeon voluntarily. Jennie saw Irene with a concerned look on her face and she immediately knew that Irene saw Chaeyoung. She quickly approached the girl with a panicked disposition. "Where is she?" Irene could see the desperation in Jennie's eyes and she immediately took pity on the girl. "Jisoo drove her home. She was trying hard not to cause a scene."

Jennie was holding back a sob and she could feel her tears threatening to fall again. She hurried out of the room not caring about the confused gazes of the people she passed. She couldn't lose the girl. Not now that they've finally gotten together.

On the way home, Jennie was sitting at the back of the van alone. She was staring into space. She can't believe that the relationship she's dreamed of since she was a child was ripped away from her in a split second. She felt pain. That's all she felt. Pain. She hurt her. Not on purpose. But she still hurt her. Arriving inside their home, Jennie saw Jisoo's car parked in front of their house and the CEO immediately stepped out of the van towards Jisoo who was leaning against her car obviously waiting for the younger girl to arrive.

As soon as Jisoo saw Jennie approach her, the older girl stood straight and crossed her arm in front of her. She knew Jennie wasn't a cheater and she couldn't believe it when Chaeyoung managed to tell her that Jennie was kissing Nayeon but she still needed answers especially when she saw a broken Chaeyoung sobbing in front of her. Nobody on this planet would want Park Chaeyoung to cry and she can't believe that her best friend out of all the people made the blonde girl sob in pure agony.

"Why shouldn't I kill you right now, Kim Jennie?"

Jennie looked so distraught. Her mascara was a mess and her lips were trembling. She was desperate. "I promise you I didn't kiss Nayeon. She kissed me. Please you have to believe me. She wanted me to have sex with her and Momo and she just basically pushed herself onto me. Please. I'm not a cheater. I would never want to hurt Chaeyoung." Jennie just let it all out and the girl full on sobbed in front of Jisoo. The older girl got worried since she has never seen Jennie Kim cry in the years that they've been friends. Jennie was gripping her chest in agony and sobbing loudly. Her legs were about to give out and she could feel herself trembling. Jisoo's features softened and she gathered the sobbing girl in her arms.

"I believe you. Jennie in this situation, whether you kissed Nayeon voluntarily or not. The fact that someone kissed you aside from Chaeyoung and she actually saw it with her own eyes still isn't good. All you can do right now is talk it out with her in hopes of salvaging your relationship. I need you to go in there, freshen up, shower, drink or eat and then have a conversation with Chaeyoung. I already made her change and shower. I basically forced the girl to eat a little too."

Jennie was trembling in Jisoo's arms and she nodded against the girl's chest. She was exhausted. "T-thank you" Jisoo ushered the distraught girl inside her home before leaving the two to have some privacy.

Jennie followed Jisoo's instructions and headed to the guest bedroom beside the master bed room where she could hear Chaeyoung sobbing. Her heart longed for the girl but right now she knew it was best to let her cool off as well. She showered and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt before going to the kitchen and gulping a glass of cold water. She was sitting alone at the island counter and recalled all the things that happened in the past 3 hours. It was midnight now and she couldn't quite fathom how just in the past 180 minutes her relationship hit rock bottom.

When she finally felt herself calm down quite a bit just enough to keep herself from sobbing she headed to their bedroom and pressed her ear at the door. She couldn't hear Chaeyoung sobbing so she assumed the girl has ran out of tears or has passed out crying. Either way she felt her heart ache knowing that the blonde was in pain because of her. Jennie gently entered the room and saw that only Chaeyoung's night lamp was providing some light. She saw Chaeyoung sitting on their bed with her back leaning against the headboard. Despite the room being dim, she could clearly see the blonde's eyes were swollen from crying and her eyes were downcast seemingly staring at her lap in a daze.

She knew the girl heard her enter but she didn't move from her position on the bed so Jennie slowly walked towards the girl not wanting to scare her or make her run away. She sat at her side on the bed and faced her fiancé who was still staring at her lap. She looked so broken and Jennie felt like punching herself for causing such pain to the girl. "Chae please let me explain. Please love"

Chaeyoung's heart ached at the nickname Jennie used. She felt so betrayed. She felt used. Was she just a fun past time for the girl? Did she just like that she was basically inexperienced in everything so she decided to toy with her? She didn't know. She didn't understand and quite frankly she didn't know if she wanted to hear the girl out. But her heart longed for Jennie and try as she might, she still can't deny Jennie of anything. So she nodded for the girl to continue.

"Nayeon and Momo cornered me in the ladies room. I didn't go there to meet them I swear to you. T-they offered me to have sex with the both of them and I swear I refused to. She kissed me all of the sudden and I didn't know she would. I didn't kiss her back and the moment I felt her lips on mine I swear I pushed her away immediately. Chaeng please believe me I would never cheat on you. Please you have to believe me." Jennie was so desperate. Her voice was trembling and she could feel her tears threatening to fall again. Her hands were trembling too as she waited for the blonde to react. Silence engulfed the room and after a few seconds she saw a tear run down Chaeyoung's porcelain skin. "How can I believe you after what I just saw? How? How can I trust you?"

Jennie felt her heart drop. She couldn't blame the girl of course she would react this way. Chaeyoung just saw her kiss someone else that wasn't her and not to mention she had a lot of insecurities. She wasn't just kissing a random stranger not that it would've been better if she did but she was kissed by a former fuck buddy.

"I won't force you to forgive me but I promise you I won't stop until I've gained your trust again. I love you. Please just give me a chance." Chaeyoung didn't know how to respond. She wanted so badly to just forgive the girl right off the bat but she couldn't. She knew that she didn't trust Jennie completely not after what she's witnessed. It wouldn't be fair to the both of them if she took Jennie back and in the end just keep watching Jennie's every move in fear of the girl betraying her. It would just end up ruining their relationship a lot more. So in a mature move, Chaeyoung decided to sort her feelings out first and slowly try to trust her again before going back to the way they were before. She loved Jennie and as much as it hurt, she knew she needed space away from the older girl.

She wanted to believe the girl. In her heart of hearts she knew Jennie was not the type to cheat but she was protecting her heart as well. She wasn't around the older girl for 4 years and a lot can change in a person in that amount of time. It was the most mature thing to do and Chaeyoung was actually proud of herself for thinking with logic and not just by emotion. She couldn't just say that she forgives the girl and then proceed to doubt her.

She finally lifted her head and looked at Jennie's desperate eyes and nodded timidly. "Okay. B-but I think we need a break. I need a break." It was barely even a whisper but Jennie heard it and she immediately let her tears fall at the younger girl's words. "W-what are you saying Chae?"

"I-im saying that I love you. God I love you so much but I don't fully trust you. Not anymore. It's not fair for either of us if I just look past this and doubt every move you make from now on. I-I need time to trust you again. Right now, when I look at you. I see her lips on yours. I-I can't stand it." Chaeyoung let her tears fall as well. Despite being desperate for the girl's forgiveness she knew that what Chaeyoung was saying was the right thing to do. She would do the same if it was her. "As long as you give me the chance to gain your trust again then I'll take it Chaeyoung. I promise you we will get through this together, love." Jennie felt some of the weight lift from her shoulders. She was going to take what she can get and at this point she was just really happy that Chaeyoung even gave her a chance.

She was still here, in their bedroom talking to her and that in itself was a chance and Jennie Kim was going to take it. Chaeyoung just turned her head away, she can't seem to look at Jennie. Not when she keeps seeing Nayeon's lips on hers. She then moved to get out of the bed and stood beside it to look down at the girl. "I-im gonna go sleep in the other room now." Jennie shook her head and stood from the bed. "N-no please! I-I mean If you're not comfortable in sharing a bed with me I completely understand. But please stay in this room. I'll go sleep in the guest bed room." She saw Chaeyoung nod in defeat. She really wasn't in the mood to argue over this so she just slid under the covers and turned her back to Jennie.

Jennie stared at Chaeyoung's back for a few minutes. She just wanted to slide under the covers and gather the girl in her arms. But she can't. She respects the girl's decision and really she was just glad that Chaeyoung was even talking to her. So she walked around the bed to Chaeyoung's side and kneeled in front of the girl who had her eyes still open. Jennie was now facing Chaeyoung and they stared at each other for a few moments before Jennie whispered to the girl. "Please sleep well my love. Thank you for giving me a chance to show you how much I love you. In times like this, when your heart is miles away from mine, I promise to always find my way back to you."

Chaeyoung couldn't take it. She silently cried letting her tears fall from her eyes again as she heard Jennie whisper lovingly to her. Her heart ached for the millionth time that night as she stared at Jennie's pained yet loving eyes. The older girl stood back up and turned off the night lamp engulfing the room in darkness. Chaeyoung could hear Jennie's footsteps walk towards the door and when she heard the door click signalling that Jennie left the room, she released a sob of pain.

That night, Chaeyoung mourned. Mourned for the loss of trust she used to have. And that night, Jennie tried to gain back her confidence. She was going to win Chaeyoung back no matter what it takes. She was not going to let a meaningless kiss ruin her relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.6K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021
47.9K 2.1K 23
Jennie Kim will marry Park Chaeyoung as an arrangement Chaeyoung is suffering from mental illness, while Jennie is suffering from memory loss. Will t...
52.4K 1.5K 38
-jennie Jennie likes this girl she saw at the coffee cafe two years ago, when she saw her again she know she want to know her more -jisoo Jisoo still...
1K 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...