Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects

3.6K 175 104
By KrumbleKitty

Tina Chase, the developer of Quirkless Pals, opened her website on Friday, December 20th, 2020 only to find that it had been shut down for maintenance apparently? Why didn't I know about this? I didn't contact the developers about a sh-

Tina remembered watching the news a couple of weeks ago. The Quirkless Rejects had said we would know. To be fair, Tina had an idea that this would happen; as the creator, Tina had the ability to check all country servers thus she had seen Deku's call for gathering on the Kyota Bridge. Tina will be honest, she was really excited to see that the quirkless population was getting representation like this but at the cost of her website? Heck no!

She took a deep breath. No, let us not get worked up. It could very well not be the Quirkless Rejects.

That was wishful thinking. The next day it was up and the first thing she noticed was a tag at the top that reads: "Gov't Exempt", aka, the government was exempt from being able to see this site! Tina immediately flipped to the blogs and what was on the front page made her heart stop.

_______________________________

DEKU DAYS!

- December 20, 2020

Greetings friends! It's Deku! Before I get into this blog, I'll give you the fact because the rest of this blog is going to be WILD.

If you press no to technology agreements it kicks you off your computer. Depending on the computer.

Alright! So first and foremost I would like to apologize to the creator of this site and thank them. It has been a great help to me in my past struggles. I am sorry for hacking it but I promise that i did not do anything bad. I just recoded it to keep the government sources and outlets from getting on it. In short, I put it on the black web but didn't because you can still see it from the outside.

Now onto business. Below is a website for an actual black web site. This is the official website for the Quirkless Rejects. Each subtab on it explains itself when you click on it. As we said before, we are looking to reach out to the world to start branches everywhere. Two days after Christmas, or on the 27th for those whose countries don't celebrate the holiday, all who wish to be leaders of the branches will join the "Leaders Convo" chat and I will begin there in deciding the leaders at each country's branch which I will code into each country's individual chat as the leader.

In the same way, through the "Leaders Convo" subtab, leaders will submit who they want to be the coordinators, which roles will be described when clicking on the subtab, for their branch. That way, we can coordinate attacks and plans together as well as events. The main branch, aka the Japanese branch, where we started with me and the original members, will be able to view all actions on the site and it is coded so that anything you post will be seen on whoever reads it screen in whatever language their device is put on so we can all communicate all around the world.

I will warn you now, if you click the link below, we will hack your device to make sure you are not a threat. You will be joining what the world views as a criminal, no, a villain organization. One of the largest one's known. It might not change as drastically for those who will be able to join from the confines of their homes, but those who are the leaders, coordinators, and any who wish to, you will have to leave your home and go into hiding like we had to do. In all aspects either way, your life will not be the same. You will be committing to changing the world itself.

So, my friends, if you want to join the Quirkless Rejects and change the crooked world that we live in today, click at your own risk.

bw. quirklessrejects .blackweb

Until later,

-DEKU

_______________________________

Ah. So it was them...

...

*SLAM*

Tina slammed her fist on the table. She was shaking but, surprisingly, it wasn't for the reasons she thought. Tina was excited.

_______________________________

Deku and the large group of Quirkless Rejects stood in the dark around the tree. It was December 25, 2020, and at 9 pm, they gathered for the Christmas party. Deku smirked. "Here we go!" He held the cable cords together and the group chanted together.

"Three... Two... ONE!"

Deku plugged the cords into each other and the tree, along with all of the twinkling lights in the room lit up.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

Everyone cheered around the beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the center of the room. Green, white, and red streamers hung from the roof, lights strung over the blacked-out windows, and mistletoe and Christmas wreaths hung on the walls. It was so festive!

The crowd soon departed from the tree to go enjoy the party games and Christmas cookies. Deku walked up to Todo and Shin. "Hey guys," he said casually. "Chief," they both replied. Deku chuckled. "Hey, it's Christmas! Drop that title for today will ya?"

They both... smiled? Well, as much as either of them really do. "How does snacks sound?"

They both nodded.

The three boys walked over to the long food table together.

Dirty Santa was hilarious! You should have seen the looks on some of the member's faces! Especially when Rishana got the screaming clown Santa doll, that was funny. Who knew that she was afraid of clowns? Le shrug.

Find the baby in the cake, a French tradition to find a tiny plastic baby in a slice of cake. Whoever finds it gets to be crowned king or queen for the night. Animation won it and proudly strutted across the stage with her overdramatic green crown with exotic rainbow lights. The group clapped and cheered for the Light.

And Eraserhead won the ugly sweater contest sporting an honestly amazing sweater that revealed to fold into an elf dress? The festival season really didn't fit the image of the monotonous man but he seemed to be enjoying himself so whatever. Still, Deku snuck in a picture after the incessant pleading from Mikumo.

Slap neck Christmas bingo, aka Christmas bingo where the winner gets slapped in the back of the neck by everyone who lost, so not the best thing you want to win, was won by Jester. He got a prize though! An elf on the shelf and a red neck. Also, new discovery, Jester is terrified of dolls in general. The talent show though? That was something to behold.

It is great seeing everyone perform without quirks, just using their own physical abilities. Knife throwing, dancing, singing, stand-up comedy, you name it! The five quirked members got together and put on a "magic show" for the crowd. They proudly boasted that they were not ashamed of the quirks that the world rejected. It was amazing.

Then Deku and the Lights got on stage.

Deku looked over the people, his comrades, his friends. Are you okay, Deku? He took a deep breath. Yeah, Izuku... I'm just... Izuku didn't say anything but Deku knew he understood. This was something new for both of them. Deku felt Grimlin lightly nudge his shoulder. Not a "get on with it" nudge but a "we've got your back" nudge. Deku grinned behind the mask and his sunglasses turned happy.

"It hasn't been long, friends," he started, "only since the Kyota Bridge on Halloween. But I am sure that I can speak for most everyone here that we are more than just people in the same group of people who met over a screen through some blog or chat." Multiple nodded, a few punched the air happily. "Comrades, friends, and dare I say, family, this is our first official holiday together and we are still growing so..." Deku held up a cup of red punch,

"Here's to the Quirkless Rejects and the relationships we made through it! Merry Christmas, family!"

Every thrust their own cups into the air.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

_______________________________

Inko looked up from her book on Christmas night when a soft knock came to her's and Rei's door. The two women were still up at 11:09 pm both expecting something. "Come in," Rei said quietly. The door opened to reveal the two nurses assigned to look over the two mental ward patients. Rei's nurse held a small box wrapped in red and white paper. Inko's had a slightly smaller box wrapped in pink, her favorite color. He remembered... She smiled softly.

"Ms. Inko, Ms. Rei, these boxes came for you." Inko knew that the nurses were aware of who they were from but they wouldn't ruin the Christmas gifts from son to mother. Inko and Rei got up and retrieved their respective gifts. "Thank you, Julia, Kylie." They both bowed and turned to leave.

"Ah," gasped Rei softly. "Kylie, Julie! We have gifts for you too!" The nurses turned back around as Rei set her box down and picked up a small green bag of Christmas cookies. "Here," Rei said, handing the bag to Kylie. "Merry Christmas from the both of us." "Merry Christmas!" Inko piped as well. The nurses smiled and took the bag. "Thank you, ladies. Merry Christmas to you too." They left with the cookies.

Inko sat by Rei at their small table, each with their respective gifts in front of them. Inko smiled softly as she opened the card on top of hers and read it.

"Dear Mom,

Merry Christmas! We have been very busy over here but we had some good times too. There was even a Christmas party today. I will be around soon hopefully. I'm sorry for being there today though. I love you, Mom. Have a very Merry Christmas.

- Izu"

Inko set the card to the side and opened the pink box. Inside was a brown teddy bear. It wouldn't have meant much if it hadn't been the one that the music box had come out of when it stopped working. Inko never threw the bear away though. There was a zipper that kept the hole together instead and a note that gave directions to how to put the music box back in to make it work again. A few tears fell from Inko's green eyes.

Across the table, Rei looked fondly at a pair of white gloves and a white hat and gloves. She was smiling as well.

_______________________________

Shota held a box that had wrapping paper covered in Christmassy cats on it. Mikumo had given it to him real quick before Shoto left the party at three. Three! IN THE MORNING! He sighed. He entered his apartment and flopped on the couch after locking the door. "MEOW!" Shepard came and lay on Shoto's back. The black-haired man grunted and held his torso up by his elbows to open the box so that his stubborn cat wouldn't have to move. There was a card inside.

"Merry Christmas Dad!

I hope you enjoyed the party, I have a picture of you in your amaaaazing sweater by the way. I wish I could have spent the day with you but the party was then and well, you know. Anyways, hope you like the gift. Merry Christmas!

- Mikumo"

Shoto rolled his eyes. At least someone got a good laugh out of that darn sweater. "Alright," he announced as he got up, Shepard protesting loudly, "you need to get off." Shoto got himself into a sitting position before unwrapping the actual gift. He almost, ALMOST, snorted. There was a black cat lanyard, a cat-shaped coffee mug, and inside of the mug was a bad shot from somewhere in the warehouse of Shoto in his ugly Christmas sweater. Then, behind that picture, Shoto saw another one. It was a picture of himself and Mikumo at the Soft Blossom Bakery. Bubblegum had taken it. They were facing the camera and Mikumo was smiling widely, his black cap tilted a bit. Shoto had a slight smirk, as per usual, and both held up their very different choices of beverage. It was a good picture.

Shoto smiled and got up. He put the cup in the dishwasher, to clean off the residue from sitting on store shelves, before making his way to his room.

Shoto transferred his school ID, and all of his keys and items, not that there were many being a rational man and all, onto the new lanyard. Shoto turned and pinned the photo of himself on his bulletin board for crimes he follows in the area that was under his hero jurisdiction. Shoto put the photo of him and Mikumo in his clear phone case so he could always see it before finally, after an incredibly long day, falling asleep in his bed.

_______________________________

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Mitsuki Bakugou looked up from the kitchen counter. The Bakugou's had company over for Christmas and she was currently cleaning up the mess left behind. She checked the time. "It's legit two in the morning. What the hell would be over now?" she grumbled. The blonde woman less than gently threw her dishrag into the counter before answering the door.

"WHAT THE HE-!"

Before her stood Izuku Midoriya. Or... Wait. What? Is this really him? It certainly looked like the boy Mitsuki used to think of like a son before, well, yeah...

"Merry Christmas, Auntie Mitsuki!" the greenette before her chirped. He frantically scratched the back of his head with one hand. "W- well, the day after, I g-guess. It's a little late, you k-know?"

Same stutter as always. Same nervous gestures. What on earth is going on here!? Why is Izuku here!? Mitsuki took a deep breath to collect herself.

"Izuku, dear? Is that really you?" She couldn't help but ask.

The teen nodded. "Y-yeah. Our last, you know, meeting l-last year wasn't all t-that good. You know? L-like not bad! Just n-not, well, I kind of l-lied by not coming to s-see you and all so h-here I am! I- I thought that it was ab-bout time to come and s-see you all again and i-it's C-Christmas, well was, s-so I-" Mitsuki held her hand up. "Stop, Izuku. I get it."

Yup, definitely him. I should call the poli- "Don't." The sternness of his voice shocked Mitsuki. "You just thought of calling the police, didn't you?" No stutter. Izuku had always been good at reading and analyzing people. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't," she commanded.

"Auntie," it gave the blonde shivers to hear him call her that in a voice like this, "take a good look at me, I'm sure you can physically see why you shouldn't."

Mitsuki looked the boy up and down. Scars littered his arms and he was very, very fit for a teen his age. Or for anyone for that matter. "Are you threatening me, Izuku?" He smiled innocently with that same childish smile he always has, except it was different this time. It was like a ghost. "You tell me, Auntie Mitsuki."

"Suck," she muttered under her breath. "Ok, what do you want, Izuku?" He lifted two boxes into view that she had not noticed before. "W-well," the stutter is back, "it is Christmas after all s-so I got you a g-gift. The bigger on i-is for K-Kaccan and the smaller one is for y-you and Uncle Masaru." He held them out. Mitsuki took them cautiously.

Something on his arm buzzed. "A- ah! I've got t-too go! I'll see-"

"Izuku, sweetie," Mitsuki said in a voice smaller than she's ever used before, "couldn't you come back?"

His green eyes widened. "Wha- W-what are you t-talking about, Auntie? I c-" "But you could! Hell, we could take you in, hide you and everything! Or get you placed in a mental ward like Inko because you obviously need one! But still-!"

"Mitsuki." She froze. "Shut up." "Izuku?"

His expression grew dark. "I know you don't believe any of that. Don't get my hopes up."

The greenette turned around to where a warp gate had started to open behind him. He turned back with that darn smile.

_______________________________

"Auntie! I got a All Might card!"

"Auntie makes the best cookies!"

"Thank you, Auntie! This is the best birthday ever!

"Auntie Mitsuki!"

_______________________________

"M- Merry Christmas, Auntie Mitsuki." He stepped through and the gate closed.

Mitsuki wanted to cry. A sound from behind caused her to whirl around. Katsuki was in the kitchen getting water. She closed the door. "Katsuki..." He turned to her. -What do you want, hag?- he signed.

She sighed and took a deep breath. "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY, UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" She tossed the box for him on the counter. "Izuku dropped by to give you a present."

-Deku was here?-

"Don't call him that, Katsuki. Though, after what I just saw, maybe he really isn't Izuku anymore." She shook her head. "Dang brats getting me all emotional! I'm going to bed!

She took the box for her and her husband to her room. She woke Masaru up.

"Honey..."

Mitsuki told her quiet husband about what had happened. They sat on the bed together silently staring at the box. Finally, Mitsuki began to open it. They both looked at the gift in shock. It was an old photo of herself, Masaru, Inko, little Izuku, and little Katsuki. On the frame, it was written in black ink: "Merry Christmas Uncle and Auntie!" They turned it around. On the back was a short message.

"This might be the last time I see you. Thank you for everything. Goodbye."

If either of them cried, no one said anything. The couple decided not to tell Inko.

_______________________________

Katsuki sat on his bed wide-eyed. A long time ago, when he and Deku were very young and what one would consider "friends", he and Deku both bought one of those little special prize card packages with their saved allowances. A long time ago, Katsuki got All Might from his special prize card package and Deku got a famous villain at the time. A long time ago did they both believe that it was nothing but chance.

Not so long ago Katsuki began training to be a hero under All Might. Not so long ago Deku became a worldwide villain. Not so long ago did Katsuki realize that it probably wasn't chance.

In his shaky hands and short breaths, Katsuki looked down at his gift.

An old, special prize villain card from a long time ago. On it, written in black sharpie: "Guess you were right, Kacchan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 568 57
When everyone found out that Izuku was quirkless, Katsuki was furious... at first. The two fell out, yeah, but it only lasted a few months. When Kats...
7.8K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
64.3K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
97.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...