What's Really Hollywood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || The sequel to What's Really Hood. It's been five years since Michael, China, and Chris lef... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO

TWENTY-ONE

5.4K 276 214
By jayhunnnna

Y'all don't come for my lack of updating I went through a break up (we're back together) and I'm an essential worker, lmaoooo Enjoy the chapter though, y'all gon love this shit!

The drive was a long one as Trinity found herself waking up from a light nap. Her eyes fluttered open as a familiar song played lowly on the radio. It was the same song he performed at Kyra's party. She smiled and turned the volume up a bit. She looked up at Chris who looked down at her for a second then back to the road.

"You know you sleep with your mouth open?" He asked lightly chuckling.

"Huh? Was I snoring?" She asked groggily, wiping her mouth.

"Yeah, it was cute though." He laughed.

She looked at him funny as he mimicked her snore obnoxiously.

She kissed her teeth slapping his arm, "You're not funny," but she chuckled anyway grabbing his hand that rested on the gear shift.

She liked being alone with Chris, moments like this she killed for. Their best memories are always when the two are alone.

"Where are we going, Christopher?" She asked yawning.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, I got you. This weekend you won't lift a finger," He nodded keeping his eyes on the road.

She peered out the window and saw a bunch of trees and tall grass. It looks like they were in a forest. Are they still in Los Angeles? She thought.

She knitted her brows and sat up in her seat as the Jeep slowly approached a log cabin house.

"Oh shit," Trinity gasped being caught off guard.

Chris looked over at her and laughed at her facial expression, parking the Jeep. He undid his seatbelt taking a deep breath as he opened his door. The smell of the fresh outdoors clouded his nostrils.

The cabin looks extremely modern and out of place in the middle of the forest, but it was gorgeous none the less. The evening sun bounced off the large windows, reflecting the sun right onto them.

"I come here when I want to get away from the world and clear my mind," He took the keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the Jeep, "I wrote some of my best shit here in this very house," He added retrieving their belongings from the back seat.

Trinity did the same, undoing her seatbelt and climbing out of the raised Jeep not forgetting to take the sneaker box of pictures with her. She closed the passenger door and slowly walked up to the large log cabin house. Chris locked up the jeep and walked up the front porch, setting their bags on the ground.

"I keep the spare key taped under the mailbox if you ever have to come here for some reason," He mumbled retrieving the spare key.

Trinity nodded as he unlocked the front door. He held the door open for her as she slowly entered the house, looking around in awe. He grabbed the bags and entered behind her, sitting them inside.

Trinity shook her head in shock setting the sneaker box on a table by the door, "Christopher, this house is amazing!" She exclaimed.

She took a deep breath, basking in the fresh air. Chris locked the door behind him and smiled, snaking his hands around her petite waist.

"Wait 'til you see the bedroom," He whispered in her ear.

Trinity's body began to heat up as she felt her clit starting to pulsate. She turned around in his grasp, wrapping her arms around his neck. She brought his face closer to hers and pecked his lips. Chris smiled and hoisted her up as she unconsciously wrapped her legs around him securely.

He carefully carried her to one of the bedrooms at the back of the house, not breaking the kiss. Once he got to the bedroom door, he kicked it opened and walked over to the bed. He slowly fell back on it, causing Trinity to straddle him.

She peeled off her velour hoodie and threw it across the room, she gave him a small smile as she ran her hands through her hair. Chris propped himself up on his elbows, caressing her curvy waist. He sat up with her sitting on him and followed suit, removing his shirt and not breaking the intense stare-off.  

Chris licked his lips, brushing his thumbs over her hard nipples. Trinity bit her lip holding in a moan. Her petite breasts sat snug in her tube top with her nipples on full display. He yanked her tube top down revealing her breasts. He took the left nipple in his mouth and caressed the right with the pad of his thumb.

Trinity moaned lowly, rubbing her fingers through his short curls.

He smirked and pulled her face back into his, slowly. Their lips met again as they began to kiss sloppily. Trinity smiled in the kiss as she felt Chris getting hard from under her. She pushed him back and slid off the bed, kneeling in front of him. She reached for his pants as he kicked off his sneakers in a swift motion. His dick sprang out of his boxers as Trinity took all of it in her hands.

He watched her as she licked her lips slowly and spit on it. She began to twist and jerk the shaft in a slow-motion while keeping eye contact with him.

Chris hissed out, biting his lip hard causing Trinity to smirk in response. She then swirled her tongue around the tip and continued to twist and jerk simultaneously, adding more spit.

"Fuck, Trinity." Chris groaned feeling his body jerk.

She then put her whole mouth on his dick and began sucking it. She continued twisting her hands while bobbing her head up and down, adding a swirl each time she came up.

She felt her panties getting soaked.

She continued jerking with her right hand and struggled to take off her pants with her left.

"C'mere girl," Chris said lowly not wanting to nut so soon.

He pulled her up from her knees and began taking off her pants and underwear himself. He helped her step out of them and pulled her naked body into him.

She looked in his lustful eyes as he laid back down on the bed, "Sit on my face."

She quickly nodded and climbed on to the bed. She held onto the headboard and took a seat on his face.

He grabbed on to her waist, wrapping his arms around her. He began to lick her clit causing her to clench on to the headboard. She threw her head back in bliss as Chris flicked his tongue on her clit swiftly.

"I missed your tongue," She whispered.

He smiled and continued to eat her out just the way she liked it, sloppy and sensual.

"Cum on my face, baby."

Trinity clenched her jaw as a wave of pleasure rushed to the pit of her stomach, "Fuck!" She yelled out as her body started bucking.

She gripped the headboard tighter as the orgasm got stronger. Her body continued to shake and she couldn't take it anymore, "I'm cumming!"

Her body stiffened and she lost the strength to speak.  All the energy she had left her body. Her body slumped over but he continued to lick her clean. Once Chris loosened the grasp from around her waist, she plopped on the bed breathing hard.

Chris smirked to himself and quickly sat up looking down at her chest heaving up and down. He got to the end of the bed and pulled her ankles so she can lay at the edge of the bed.

"Ass up, face down," He instructed.

Trinity got on her hands and knees and arched her back. She winced as Chris smacked her right cheek and massaged it, but she enjoyed it anyway.

He positioned himself right behind her and rubbed his swollen tip against her moist slit. Trinity licked her lips in response, looking back at him.

He rubbed his tip against her clit a few times before sliding into her. She moaned as he slowly began pumping in and out of her. He held onto her hips tightly with his left hand and began pounding her, slapping her ass occasionally with his right.

Her moans echoed throughout the lightly furnished guest room as the sound of her ass colliding with his pelvis bounced off the walls.

"You feel so good, Trinity." He groaned pounding harder.

Trinity moaned loudly into the pillow in response as she felt her juices running down her legs.

He slapped her ass again.

Chris slowed down a bit, giving Trinity all of the control. She lifted her head, looking back at Chris who smirked at her and began rubbing on her sore booty. He bit his lip as she started throwing her ass back, doing all the work. She locked eyes with him and began rubbing her clit as she slowly started throwing it back on him.

She moaned and licked the juice off her fingers.

He chuckled shaking his head, he always knew she was nasty.

He reached over and grabbed her by the neck, and started pumping in and out of her again. She gasped being caught off guard as her back arched even more.

"Oh my god," She huffed as her walls began to clench around his dick.

He bit his lip, "Cum on this dick, baby."

She groaned as she felt all of Chris' dick slipping in and out of her. She felt the same pleasure building up in her body from earlier.

"Chris, I'm cumming!"

"Wait until I say you can," He commanded.

He continued pumping in and out of her with his dick covered in cream. Chris shook his head and pounded harder, ignoring Trinity's pleads.

After a few moments, he gave her ass one last smack as Trinity exploded on his dick. Chris pulled out as she fell flat on her stomach, streams of semen landed on her butt as he slowly jerked off. Trinity moaned in pleasure as she felt the hot substance dripping onto the sheets.

"We need to get you cleaned up girl," Chris grinned.

'''

They gathered their clothes and exited out of the guest room, making their way to the staircase. The two walked up the flight of steps and entered the main bedroom which is nicely decorated in beige and white with an accent color of gold.

"I already prepared you a drawer with all the shit you'd need like lotion, perfume, and these shits," He held up a box of tampons and pads with a clueless face. "I don't know what you use so I just got both," He shrugged stuffing them back in the drawer.

Trinity laughed out loud, "Thank you, baby. You're so sweet," She cooed.

Chris smiled taking her clothes from her grasp, and setting them in a dirty hamper in the corner of the room, along with his clothes. On the king-sized bed sat a fresh towel, a yellow robe, and a matching washrag. She smiled to herself. When he said he got her, he meant it.

"If you need anything, I got more shit in the closet hallway. I'll be in the guest bathroom, okay?"

She nodded and smiled as he kissed her forehead and exited out of the room. He made his way back downstairs and into the guest bathroom.

He turned on the shower and closed the door so the bathroom can get steamy. He sighed and stretched in the mirror, checking out the scratches Trinity left him on his naked body. He laughed to himself and shook his head, checking on the water to see if it's hot enough.

Once the temperature was to his liking, he pulled the shower glass door all the way and got in. He sighed in relaxation as the hot water pounded on his scratches, soothing them. He grabbed his washcloth and soap and began washing his body.

The shower glass door then slid open with a smiling Trinity on the other side. He stared at her petite naked body and watched her as she stepped in with him. She grabbed the washcloth from him and began scrubbing his body, he watched her intently as she traced his many tattoos on his chest. He pecked her pouty lips softly and pulled her in a tight embrace as she began to wash his back.

once she was finished, she handed him her washrag and turned around so he can wash her back. He poured the peppermint soap onto the rag and lathered it up, washing her back. The two stood in the shower silently washing each other after a long session of intimate sex, it was well needed for both of them.

"Christopher, what does this button do?" Trinity asked staring at a random button at the edge of the tub.

"Oh, It's to turn on the jacuzzi," He responded.

Trinity's eyes widened as she quickly pressed the button. The bathroom lights dimmed and the water stopped coming out of the showerhead as the bottom faucet began spewing out water. Streams of water began spilling from the five jets that she didn't notice was there.

"What the hell?" She said looking at Chris.

"The previous owners were freaks," He shrugged chuckling.

Chris flicked the switch by the faucet causing the drain to stop the water from escaping. The two watched as the tub began to slowly fill up with water that pooled around their ankles.

Trinity got on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around Chris' neck. She kissed him softly as he kissed back, gripping a handful of her ass. She giggled deepening the kiss as they continued making out.

Chris then broke the kiss and pick up a random liquid soap, pouring it into the water as bubbles started to form in the large tub. He poured more soap on her breast and began massaging her nipples, she closed her eyes in response, feeling a sensation burning up inside of her.

He held onto her wrist and carefully sat down in the tub, pulling her down on top of him. She straddled him, sitting right on top of his hard dick. Trinity smiled, crashing her lips into his as they continued making out.

After a few minutes, Trinity eased herself up and grabbed his dick, pushing it inside of her. She moaned and started riding him slowly as the water began to ripple with the motion. She rested her hands on his shoulder for support and started riding faster, moaning out.

Chris began kissing and licking all over her chest, leaving a few visible bite marks. He then took a nipple in his mouth and started sucking on them. Trinity threw her head back with her mouth slightly open and continued riding him, clenching her walls around his shaft.

"I love you, girl." He groaned squeezing her left breast.

"I love you too," She moaned

_____

comment & vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 75 52
Life Itself's Sequel ALL BACK it's 2years later Chris Brown and Deanna Jones are apart. But is the LOVE they had for each other still BURN, can they...
74.5K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...
138K 2.8K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK 🚨
8.3K 296 24
❤️ PLEASE READ MY THUG FOREVER FIRST SO YOU WONT BE LOST ❤️ You have twins JJ and Miracle separated are birth when miracle gets sold to another famil...