Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️

22.9K 762 762
By Dippy08

INTRODUCTION OF THE CHARACTERS

Jeon Jungkook As Spiderman

• Science Student
• Very close to his aunt
• Best friends with Taehyung
• Discovers his powers after bitten by a spider
• Finding the suspected killer of his Uncle
• People's superhero

Kim Taehyung

• Science Student in same University as Jungkook
• Jungkook's best friend
• Has feelings for Jungkook
• Suspects Jungkook's truth
• Supportive, Caring & loving

Hye Kyo

• Jungkook's Aunt
• Depressed since her husband passed away
• Only guardian of Jungkook
• Caring, Emotional & loving

Dr. Jung Ki

• Jungkook's Uncle
• been 5 years since he passed away
• was a doctor and a researcher
• was Jungkook's inspiration and both were very close
• was loving, caring & intelligent

Dr. Steve Hoki

• Mad scientist
• Father of Jungkook's friend
• seems normal and inspiring
• working on a secret project
• hates Spiderman
• old friend of Jungki

Yugyeom Hoki

• Steve Hoki's son
• Jungkook's childhood friend
• rich & spoiled
• supportive to friends
• when snaps, is very dangerous

Yeonjun

• Taehyung's younger brother
• naughty & sweet
• supportive, loving & kind
• Spider-Man is his idol

Tzuyu

• Dr. Hoki's assistant
• Faithfull & loyal
• Smart & clever

Lee Felix

(Nothing to be revealed before reading)

Key points

• Jungkook as Peter Parker
• Taehyung as his boyfriend (MJ/ Gwen Stacy)
• Song Hye Kyo as Aunt May
• Song Jung ki (/Joogki) as Uncle Ben
• Steve Hoki (we changed his surname Aoki for this story) as Norman Osborne
• Yugyeom as Harry Osborne

🕷️

Summary

An ordinary young boy had lost his parents in his childhood and later was raised by his uncle & aunt who loved him so much and were very supportive.

His uncle was an amazing person and Jungkook was inspired by everything he did. But when he was 15, his uncle died in an accident and everything changed since then. Deep inside Jungkook believed that it wasn't just an accident but a murder. This became his mission of life.

Just on an ordinary day he was in his University, and was finding out some clues about his mission in an old store room but he was accidentally bitten by a spider and this changed his entire life. He started to discover changes in him and found out he had a genetic mutation in his DNA strand which was replaced by spider's DNA and hence he was carrying a modified version of genetics and that he wasn't an ordinary human now.

But unlike the cruel world he started using his powers for goodness and in favour of the humanity but somewhere this much of the incidents were keeping him away from someone he really loved and cared about, his best friend Kim Taehyung, who supported him throughout his tough time.

It was so obvious for Jungkook to be suspicious as he started maintaining distance from the one he shared his every thought with and Kim Taehyung was not giving up on him.

Jungkook's aunt was a very strong lady. She had faced so much in her life. She had lost her husband five years ago because of his craziness over his discoveries and Jungkook was walking the same path and she was so worried for him which even created situations full of tensions between them but since he loved her so much, he tried not to hurt her.

The entry of Spider-Man raised many questions about his existence and same questions were not helping Dr. Hoki out. Spider-Man's mystery became his mission. How did a man became a Spiderman and how could he have so many powers? Dr. Hoki wanted him alive to answer his questions.

The other side Jungkook was still trying hard to find the truth and was saving the world alongside his personal mission. Somewhere in his heart he was falling for his best friend Taehyung because he was the one to hold whenever he felt down.

Taehyung other side was stunned by Spiderman when one day he saved his life and became superhero of his brother but he suspected something familiar in the Spider Man and now his mission was to find the man under the mask.

This whole story revolves around different missions of all and who could achieve and who couldn't is suspense.

🕷️

Authors' Note

"I just wanted to say that im too excited for this collab and i hope all readers find it exciting as well😁😁"

- kimchix0o

"This version is based on all the Spider-Man versions and we modified it according to our plot.

Some things are same and some varies as compared to all the original series. So enjoy our version.

We'll updated thrice a week generally on Sunday,Wednesday and Friday."

-Dippy08

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's all just imagination based content for entertainment purposes. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. All scientific names and terms used are completely fictional and are not true. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime don't repost our original work.

______________________________________

© Dippy08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 77K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...
774K 38K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
196K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
979K 48.7K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...