Where's my happy ending?

By dsiniko

Where's my happy ending? When you find your mate it's so-pose to be the best thing that's ever happened to y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Question time !!

Chapter 2

1.2K 27 6
By dsiniko

Chapter 2

My father and brother were taken back when realizing that the alpha had broken my heart.

I looked down and my mother immediately stood in front of me while my brothers and father stood beside her , so that they were protectively standing in front of me.

Before alpha Connor could say anything . A voice interrupted him.

"did I come at a bad time?" I tried taking a peak but my brothers shoulders were to high.

"no not at all " said alpha Connor

I pushed to see Connor walking up to a guy , who was tall , dressed with a leather jacket and a dark pair of jeans. He was very good looking , but his eyes were covered up by a pair of ray banes . I was then really curious into finding out what color eyes he had.

Connor and the mystery man soon had a conversation then they made their was to us , and Connor introduced us , because we were the beta family and I then learned he was a alpha named Logan.

My brother , father , and mother introduced them selves to alpha Logan and Tyler glared at Connor when he wasn't looking. I giggled and that caught the attention of alpha Logan .

"and your name is?" he asked and I nearly melted from his words

"s-s-s skylar" I stuttered , my stomach was in a knot and it seemed like the butterflies were having a intense dance party .

"beautiful name" he said while smiling, and I melted on the inside.

Before we could shake hands Connor growled .

"problem?" asked Logan in a serious tone

"no" said Connor looking Down sort of ... Scared? Whoever alpha Logan was he must have been a really high alpha.

Then alpha Logan looked over to my hair , and his smile dropped . He probably knew because werewolves can't change their hair color. but instead of sadness their was understanding in his eyes.

Wait understanding? What could he understand?

Before he could say anything , someone interrupted him.

" yeah thanks for waiting logan" said a girl making her way over to us and stopped when she saw my hair and sadness flashed through her eyes.

Damn was it that noticeable?!

"I'm stella" she said with a 100 watt smile .

" nice to meet you , I'm skylar"I said back with a bright smile .

" would you like to see your rooms?" said a very annoyed Connor

"yes , we would " answered Logan while glancing at me

" this pack house is nice" said Stella

"yeah it's pretty homey" I answered back while we made our ways to her new room

" need help unpacking?" I asked

" OMG yes!!! " she exclaimed

I laughed and stepped in the room and saw tons and tons of boxes .

" damn girl" I muttered , but she heard me and laughed

"yeah my brother , Logan says the same thing" she said while giggling .

"looks like you bought a whole store"

"two actually" she said with a straight face , but we both burst out laughing

" it feels nice having close friends" I whispered

She looked up at me sadly

" to didn't have any close friends?"

I didn't answer

" you can trust me , I promise" she said in a small voice .

So I took a deep breath and told her everything to the being bullied by Connor and Ashley , to finding out he is my mate to shifting into a black wolf.

I then looked up and saw her shaking with anger.

" that basterd" she growled

I looked down and then was engulfed in a hug, I hugged back .

Then she whispered

" I swear I will make him pay!" she growled

" what till Logan finds out , and that basterd will be dead" she muttered

"what?" I asked

She hesitated before answering.

" logans mate rejected him. " she whispered.

I gasped

" don't tell him I told you but he would kill Connor , they might be best friends but he will kill him " she answered in a dead serious tone.

It was silent after that but I then asked

"Not to be rude but why are you guys here?" I asked

" well Logan is the alpha of the moonlight pack and the Rockland pack , yours , are really close allies . Because our fathers were best friends as Connor and Logan . So when ever we needed something the other pack would help and we came here to escape a hurricane. " she answered calmly

" how long will you be staying?" I asked

"well the hurricanes so-pose to be really big so it will have probably totaled our houses pretty bad and by the time the construction workers get to it it will probably be a year and a half or more"

" I'm sorry" I said putting my hand on her shoulder

" don't be , I would never have met you " she said with her dazzling smile.

"Dinner!" someone yelled from downstairs and we both skipped to the door and we immediately when we saw a certain someone's door wide open.

Connor was standing shirtless , with Ashley with a shirt that didn't cover her bottom . Ashley smirked and Connors face was emotion less.

I immediately grabbed stella who was shaking in anger before she attacked someone.

" that son of a -"

" what happened?" asked logan , who was looking very concerned and this was the first I noticed his emerald green eyes.

" it was that -"

She was cut off again but this time by me

" no one , don't worry " I said giving a smile to Logan and a glare to Stella .

Logan still didn't look convinced , until our heads quickly looked up and saw Connor coming down with Ashley. Stella growled and I looked Down. Logan on the other hand was looking at stellas reaction , mine then Connor and his eyes opened wide in realization .

Then a scent hit me , I looked up and saw that Ashley was bitten.

And for the first time I felt the wolf inside me stire.

I could tell she was hurt.

Yes he rejected us , but it hurt he moved on so quickly.

I ran out the back door , needing some air .

I leaned against the deck post , looking out to the forest.

The door behind me opened and I heard steps coming towards me.

" are you ok " asked a velvety voice

I turned around and saw Logan

My wolf come out of the dark place of my mind and was actually happy to see Logan , but wasn't Connor my mate?

" I'm ok" I answered looking down

" no you aren't, no ever is ever when their mate rejected them " he said smoothly

I looked up at him and that's when the tears came pouring out and he immediately engulfed me in a hug.

I felt comparable in his arms and my wolf whined when he let go.

" when I was 11, I found the girl of my dreams or at-least I thought . I found my mate pretty young and it was before I could shift. She rejected me because I was alphas son and she said she wanted no part of it and I'm not the kind to force so I let her go. I found out she also had a boyfriend and she rather be with him than me. Later on I shifted and it was a painful process and I found out I was a white wolf which also ment I could control water . " he said looking out to the forest .

I stayed silent then talked

" I was always bullied by alote of people , mostly Connor and ashley and one day at school I realized Connor was my mate and he didn't hesitate to reject me. I then ran away from school and went through the painful process of shifting . I shifted into a red wolf. I said looking down.

I then looked up and saw him staring at me .

" don't worry it will get better" he said softly

" I don't want to be with him " I answered

" no , because your a red wolf you get a second choice mate" he said will coming closer to me until we were centimeters apart.

" did you find yours ?" I asked softly

Then I thought about him having a mate and I hated it . Wait was I jealous?

My mate was delighted with the closeness with Logan . You could probably ask her a out Connor and she would say Connor who?

Then Logans eyes flickered to me lips then back to my eyes and I nodded and then he closed the gap between us .

"mate " he growled and kissed me with passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what did u think of this chappy ?

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~~~ dsiniko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 8.6K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
3.4M 74.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
1.6M 98.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...