Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six

559 13 9
By GoldenLink145

(This us kinda more of a filler about gadgets, Agency and fun little action stuff, romance will happen more in the next chapter!)

ANGELINA

She didn't quite understand much about spies or the agency, nor who runs it. She only knew what most people did now. But what she knew before didn't quite interest her as much. Yeah, you get a lot of money, special ID's and permissions, but now the spy world seemed so much larger. She was around so many amazing people, it was almost overwhelming to her. However, it did feel very lonely without Owen and Brett around, she had to admit, she was worried about those two.

The Russ students came out of the dressing rooms first, their simulation suits were dark red and they looked to be a little thicker in fabric than what she saw Walter wear. She assumed it was more for protection for the trainees. The Russ team looked as confident as ever, moving with absolute swagger. They all looked about the same age as Walter, maybe even a little younger. (When Walter joined he was one of the youngest bunch to get certified)

After the Russ team, came the StarShips students; wearing dark grey simulation suits, their coach seemed to be giving them an intense pep talk as they huddled around each other; she even was doing some hand movements as if she was translating it in sign language. They all looked very nervous for the finals, and they should be; Russ S.T.C is the top Spy Academy in all of America.

"Coaches, report to the back of the blue line! We will begin to announce the first game of the test!"

A blue line appeared around that specific simulation room, making the spies and others back away from it. By that time, they were about a good foot away from the whole thing and could no longer press their faces against the field. If anyone were to go past that line it will turn red and report to the announcer. The only ones who stood inside of the square were the students of the Spy Academys'.

"Trainees, please step into the simulation area!"

Angelina watched as they all grouped together; some of them staring blankly at the blue line behind them instead of focusing on the announcer. There was a moment where their suits glew a bright blue as well, and after a large holograph screen appeared on each side of the simulation's walls, directly facing the spies and the trainees. First, they named the Russ students; their faces and list picks appearing on the screen.

"Russ S.T.C Academy! Best of Class 203!"

Tonya Hall!
Gadget Pick- Blaster Boots!

Chase Gaven!
Gadget Pick- Bubble!

Dan Hill!
Gadget Choice- Glitter Rocket!

Xezya Zia!
Gadget Choice- Disco Flash (6)

Kate Middle!
Gadget Choice- Sticky Whip!

Rosalba Haze!
Gadget Choice- 360 Band

Then the StarShips.

"StarShip Academy! Best of Class 600!"

Ryan Tume!
Gadget Choice- Scream Machine!

Hannah Green!
Gadget Choice- 360 band!

T.J. (Tyler James)!
Gadget Choice- Gravity Bracelets!

Neeva William!
Gadget Choice- Gum Gun!

Milla Patton!
Gadget Choice- Virtual Gloves!

Seth Ornstein!
Gadget Choice- Kitty Glitter Bombs! (6)

"Walter would be very happy to know that some of his gadgets were chosen by the trainees-- then again-- they often are nowadays, " Marcy chuckled. "We've had so many creative people come through with ideas since Walter had joined the Agency."

"Yeah, when I first heard about him, he and Lance were all over the internet, " Angelina told her.

"Lance never liked the idea of being partnered with someone. He was too scared, and even now he's just as scared as he was before he trained Walter. It doesn't matter how skilled or smart Walter is. I think Lance still sees him as this fragile being; I can see how frustrated Walter is because of that. . . I feel bad for being gone for almost two years. . . And now Lance is missing."

"Don't say that out loud, you're gonna get us in trouble, " Kappa Whispered.

"As if everyone doesn't know already, " D.J. uttered.

When Angelina looked back towards (Y/N) she saw an unfamiliar creepy figure staring at her from a distance. He wore a lab coat, and he had these warning eyes that told her he shouldn't be here. "(Y/N), how about you stand next to me, you can see better from here, " She said while grabbing (Y/N)'s arm. But as soon as she took her eyes off of the man, he was already gone.

"I-I mean, I was fine over there but okay, thanks!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Mhm, " Angel nodded while frantically looking around for the man. 'Maybe this place isn't as safe after all. . . Or maybe I'm just paranoid. . .' She thought.

"The game is simple, you're team will be separated in pairs if two. Retrieve the item from the other team's base with your chosen gadgets without getting your ribbon pulled off. If your ribbon is pulled, another member of your team will run in and you are out for the rest of game one! You will lose or get points depending on your actions and how long you manage to stay inside the simulation room!"

As the announcer said this the area inside the room suddenly started to change in shape. Virtual buildings like shapes appeared; and pixelated people; and vehicles.

"This year we'll be putting a little twist to our game. The blue pixelated citizens are in need of rescue, touch them and you'll be given a small object you could take to home base for extra points. You can use the space as you please, work with your other teammate to accomplish the mission. Anyone under 700 points will fail, and will not proceed to the next game."

They were all given ribbons; the StarShips colored white; the Russ Team Red. While they tied those on their foreheads, a little robot-like rolling machine positioned themselves in front of each group.

"Now for the starters! Team Russ! Tonya Hall and Kate Middle! Team StarShip! Tyler James and Neeva William! And also! We can't forget about our taggers! Hannah Green and Dan Hill will be seeking out a certified spy in the crowd! You better be quick though!"

During almost the whole announcement, Angelina was staring at a girl in the StarShips group. She seemed to be reading from a tablet, and she was maybe a year younger than her. She had messy black hair pulled back in a tight ponytail and tan skin. "Hey, " Angel tugged on Marcy's sleeve. "Is she suppose to have a tablet?"

"Just for this announcement, " Marcy replied. "I have talked to each coach because I was interested about their students. Coach Empire said she has a deaf trainee, Hannah Green. So that must be her. She has to actually read the script of the announcement."

"Deaf?" Angel tilted her head. "Wow! I didn't think someone could make it in a Spy Academy deaf."

"Most teachers would reject their requests. But, because of how well Green does she was able to pass through, thank goodness for Coach Empire, she is very patient. --- the coach of the Russ students-- eeh-- not so much. He's a bit of an airhead, however, he's very skilled with defense and combat."

"I see. . ."

"Starter trainees please grab your Gadget and proceed to the next line!"

Another line appeared, just in front of each team as well as the chosen gadgets for the starters; the rolling robot choking it out in front of them. When each pair received their chosen gadget they all slowly walked across the second blue line; the force field closing in behind them; cutting them off from the rest of their teammates. This was when Hannah finally put the tablet down, prepared to run into the crowd behind her; and so was the other tagger on the Russ team.

"Prepare your gadgets First game will begin in 10, 9, 8"

A box appeared behind each team, Angel assumed that was the item they are supposed to be retrieving. It looked quite heavy.

"7, 6, 5"

The StarShips look very uneasy, perhaps she would route for the Russ team. Everyone was leaning in at this point.

"4, 3, 2"

"1--- START!"

===================

Immediately after that word, the Russ pair, Tonya; a dark-skinned girl and Kate; another girl with blue-hair; charged forward. A second later the StarShips bolted left, their gadgets clenched in their hands. The taggers as well also made their way out and into the crowd, looking for spies that might help them, specifically they were both looking for spies with red bands; the top spies.

The StarShip pair, Tyler James; a short brown-haired boy and Neeva William; a brown-skinned older boy; were planning to make their way around the entire area without having to run into the Russ team. They were hoping they could grab the item and extra points along the way and bolt instead of facing them.

Although, going straight forward, like the Russ pair were doing, did make for a clear short cut towards their base item, which made it difficult for them to plan on what they were going to do. If the StarShip pair planned on going in a circle all the way to their base item then by the time they actually get there the Russ pair would already have hold of theirs; especially when one had blaster boots, which allows them to go twice the speed or more.

It was clear to Tyler and Neeva that they would have to reconstruct their plan. "You got gravity bracelets right?" Neeva asked him, Tyler responding with a quick nod. "Get us to a roof of a building, it'll give us a good view! I'll get on your back!"

"That's such a good idea! You're so smart Neeva! Probably why you have a '5' on your exam, " Tyler exclaimed optimistically.

"Compliment me later! I don't want to fail this!"

"Right! Hop on!" Tyler said as he kneeled and let Neeva jump on his back. Once he was on securely, Tyler pushed the small buttons on his palms, making his entire body lighter and allowing him to jump and run on the side of the building until he reached the roof. He was sweating by the time Neeva got off. "D-Does it feel hotter up here to you?"

"It's your suit, their messing with the temperatures. Right now I just feel like I have bricks on my shoes," Replied Neeva and pointed in the distance. "Look! There's their base! We could just jump to each building and get there in a-- AHH--"

Tyler gasped as his partner was yanked off the building. "NEEVA!" He shouted while he ran to the edge, only to see the boy smooshed on the floor by a boot of one of the Russ pair, twisting her heel onto his partners back. His eyes widened upon seeing both of the girls; Kate had a whip in her hands, she was drawing it back towards her; that was must've yanked Neeva off the building. . .

"Worthless StarShips! You really were meant to fly! Maybe I should have gone for the gravity bracelets, " Tonya Hall said.

"O.m.g! Using those would have been totally fun!" Kate Middle exclaimed, making a 'cute' pose and winking. "Hey hey! But we should exchange numbers you're really cute! Tyler was it?"

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME DAMN IT! I can't believe I got partnered with you. . ."

'What is up with these girls? They're kinda scary. . .' Tyler thought. He jumped down off the building and used his gravity bracelets to land in front of both of them.

The odd thing was, the Russ pair didn't seem to be going for their base item at all. It just seemed like they were purely trying to attack them first. Was that their plan? Getting all of them out until no one is left to protect the item? Or maybe they just want to tease them. "I'm gonna ask you to please get off my friend, " Tyler said sternly.

"HUH!?" Tonya laughed. "Get any closer and we'll pull off his and your ribbon!"

Neeva wheezed. Pulling up the gadget he had in his hand towards Kate. "No, Tyler, we can't risk that. Go," he panted before he shot his gum gun, covering Kate in a huge pile of thick pink glue.

"EW! TOTALLY GROSS!" Kate scoffed.

"Oops, " Tonya said as she ripped the ribbon from Neeva's head, smiling at Tyler.

"Neeva William ❌"

"Man, just go! Finish the mission!" Neeva told him, putting his thumbs up. "I'll be fine, I'll go further next game. We'll beat these guys."

Tyler nodded and pushed the button for his gravity braclets, hoping away quickly. Instantly after his partner was eliminated, another took his spot, Ryan Tume; a tan skin male with terribly died red hair grabbed his gadget and rushed in while Neeva slowly walked out in defeat.

"Our first trainee has been eliminated! It's time to up a level! Avoid being shot! Each hit will make your suit heavier!"

Red pixel figures started forming around the area, holding what seems to be guns. Some locked onto Tyler and started shooting nonstop, he tried his best to dodge his way to cover but he wasn't very fast; three of them already managed to hit him. 'Shit. . .' He cursed at himself. It wasn't until he heard a harsh and loud screaming noise from behind him that he actually jerked his head from his hiding spot, covering his ears in pain.

"I came as fast as I could, you were pretty far from base, " Ryan said, holding up the scream machine gadget. "They're stunned! Let's go!"

Tyler got up and ran with him, where ever was fine, right now they needed to think of a plan. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem dude, the Russ girls are behind us though, I don't know why they're so focused on attacking us."

"I don't know either! I figured they were just trying to get us all eliminated. Did Hannah find someone yet?"

"No, She seems to be looking for someone specific, she needs to hurry her ass up. The Russ team already got their pick, " Ryan replied. "Look out, " he pushed Tyler out of the way and activated his gadget again, stunning the red pixeled figures.

"Thanks--uh-- BEHIND YOU!" Tyler screeched, tripping Ryan's ankles so he would fall to the ground with him. Good thing too; Tonya sped past them, trying to get ahold of Ryan's ribbon. But she didn't stop there, with her blaster boots, she turned again and bolted towards him. Ryan quickly flung his gadget up and activated it, leaving the girl to flinch in surprise and come to a pause while holding her ears.

Kate came running behind her, though she was a bit slower from the gum that Neeva had shot at her and she must have gotten hit by a couple of those pixel guys along the way. She panted as she released her wip. "I-I'm here."

"About time! Get the gravity guy, I'll take on this one, " Tonya pointed at Ryan who now stood on his feet; preparing his gadget.

"Okay!" Kate exclaimed as she lashed the sticky wip at Tyler, but he managed to jump out of the way in time. He continued to dodge while she attacked, trying to get closer to her so that he could grab her ribbon, but that seemed impossible right now!

Ryan wasn't doing so hot on his side either, Tonya was fast, but Ryan's reaction time is excellent, he couldn't keep this up for too long though; he would get tired sooner or later. Tonya's ears were bleeding as well, which angered her more; every time she got close to him he would activate his gadget.

Tyler noticed the Russ pair really wasn't working as a team, that's the whole part of the test, right?

The pixel figures that Ryan had last stung began to jerk; they'll snap back again soon, and Ryan would be in the crossfire of it all. That was when Tyler finally got it. "Hey! Ryan! Move back!" Tyler yelled while avoiding Kate's wip again.

Without questioning Ryan hopped back a few feet, while Tyler moved further towards the pixel figures. As soon as they started moving again, Tyler jumped in the air, holding down the buttons on his palms and landed behind Kate, who was confused at his action and tried to whip him in the air. However, she didn't notice the multiple shots coming at her and hitting the stomach area, causing her to get heavier.

Tyler grabbed onto Kate's waist from behind, using her as a shield for the bullets, and by the time Ryan could stun them again she was already extremely slow. He pulled her ribbon with ease, and she fell to the ground in disappointment of herself.

"Kate Middle ❌"

"Got em'," Tyler laughed. But since Ryan was focused on stunning the pixel people he didn't have time to warn Tyler; Tonya had already bolted and took his ribbon as he continued to hold her partner's up. He was absolutely dumbfounded.

"Tyler James ❌"

"God damn it!" Ryan scoffed, using his gadget towards Tonya, who unfortunately sped away from it.

"I'm so sorry Ryan! I've failed you, " Tyler whined.

"It's okay, dude, You took out one. you were amazing."

Tonya smiled at them. "Thanks for taking Kate out, I was really on my last nerves with her. . . Your turn!" She said as she bolted for Ryan again.

'Shit! At this rate, we'll never get to the item, all they want to do is attack us!' He scoffed as ran right and used his gadget on her again. "You could of won the game a long time ago! What's wrong with you!?"

"Where's the fun in that? Jeez, you sound scared Starship, " Tonya teased.

"I want to become a certified spy, just like you do!" He panted. He was starting to get really tired.

"Too bad for you, it's not happening!" She yelled, grabbing Ryan by the wrist and using her boots to ram his head into a wall. The blow nearly knocked him out, he felt dazed and hurt, and without being able to move, Tonya had grabbed the ribbon from his head.

"Ryan Tume ❌"

===================

"Are they allowed to do that!?" Angelina questioned to Marcy, a worried look on her face.

"I feel like that shouldn't be allowed. . ." (Y/N) uttered.

"As long as they're not killing each other, then they are allowed to do whatever, " Someone from beside them said. Startled, Angel looked to see who it was; a woman with huge glasses and red hair stared down at her.

"Took you long enough, Eyes. Where were you?" Marcy questioned, tilting her head.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I was cleaning my mess up in my work station, I saw Walter on my way here too! I thought he would be with you guys by now, " The woman nicknamed 'Eyes' said.

"We haven't seen him in here just yet. . . Maybe he got lost through the crowd?" (Y/N) shrugged.

"If he was in the crowd we would hear a mod a fan girls behind him," Marcy laughed. "Glad you came, the Russ team are completely destroying the StarShips, that's the fun bit. They got Tooga Maine for their spy pick as well."

"Yo- no way!" D.J. exclaimed. "What about the other team? Did they tag someone yet?"

"I don't think so. . . Now that I think about it, I haven't seen that Hannah girl."

"Well, she better pick someone stronger than Tooga, he's big man!"

==================

"I've got a couple of extra points! But I haven't seen any of the Russ team, " Milla Patton said, handing her teammate the extra points she had gotten. She was a rather short girl with brown hair and green eyes. Her and her other teammate rushed in as soon as Ryan went down. "If they attack us we're done for! And Hannah ran off somewhere without tagging anyone!"

"We're gonna die here. . ." Seth Ornstein complained, pushing his long hair away from his face. "We're never going to become spies. . . Doesn't matter how much points we get."

"Oh, come on! We can't be too negative. Maybe we'll pull through!" Milla exclaimed happily, touching another blue pixel figure and getting another bonus. "We should take these to home base, then go after their item."

"What's the point? . . All I have are these glitter balls. . . Why did you choose this for me? . ."

"Because they're actually very useful! Now put your head up! You're always sulking! Hundreds of spies are watching us right now!"

"Watching us lose. . . We suck at this. . ." Seth uttered.

"Stop being an emo!"

"Stop being loud. . ."

"STOP NAGGING!" A sudden voice from above them shouted. They looked up towards the voice, shocked. A large bubble came flying down at them almost smooshing Seth, but Milla managed to push him out of the way.

"What's wrong with you!?" Milla yelled at them. Both of the Russ pairs were in a bubble-like hamster ball. It deflated once they pushed a button from the inside and turned itself into a small ball you could hold with a palm.

Chase Gaven scoffed as he snatched the small ball from the ground. He had thick eyebrows and a pale face. "I thought you said we weren't going after them! We're wasting time, let's just get this over with and get our IDs!" He shouted at Tonya.

"Come with me or do it by yourself!" Tonya snapped, leaving the male startled and uncertain. "And if we take all of them out we'll have a more satisfying victory! Show them we're unstoppable!"

Milla prepared her gadget, scrolling through setting on her visual gloves until a pixeled bat appeared in her hands; Seth just stood with fearful eyes. When Tonya darted at Milla she blocked her with the bat, and she was able to hit her with it since the simulation suits react to it; where if she were to try and hit her face with the pixeled bat it'll just dissolve into nothing, just it would if she decided to touch it with her bare hands.

"Gah!-- screw you! I'm finishing this mission!" Chase scoffed as he began running off in the direction Seth and Milla came from. He pushed a button on his small ball, the bubble engulfing him into a large ball again. But before he started running further away Seth picked something up from the ground.

"Hey. . . You dropped something. . ." Seth said as he held out a red ribbon that had fallen off Chase's forehead.

.

.
.
"Chase Gaven ❌"

Chase turned around in his hamster ball in shock. "AWE! Poo. . . I knew I should have tied it tighter. . .Oh well! Good luck, Tonya!"

"CHASE YOU FUCKING CLOWN!" Tonya raged before she got hit in the side with Milla's bat. But Chase just shrugged at her and started walking out of the area. "Fine! If no one is going to be useful to me then I'll call the big one."

Instantly after she said that Tonya hopped away and took a small button from off her ankle, pushing it and making it burst into the air. The smoke was red and it rose almost to the ceiling.

"Shit! She's tagging in their spy!" Milla said, taking a step back and scrolling through her virtual gloves again. "I-I'm not ready for this. . ."

"Tooga Maine added"

From a distance they heard a loud unnecessary bang, Tooga Maine appeared with a determined smirk. "Hell yeah! Glad to join in on this kitty fight! Bring on anyone ya got! I'll destroy 'em!" Tooga pushed his little gadget box and the medal formed around his hand's legs and back, turning him almost into a fully armored robot.

"WHAT THE HELL THAT'S NOT FAAAIIRR!" Milla wheezed.

"Our chart is green. . ." Seth calmly said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW!?"

"Our chart. . . Hannah found someone. . . It's green, see?"

Milla's eyes lit up the second she saw. "Holy fuck, it is. . . NOW I HAVE HOPE!"

"You're too loud. . ." Seth complained again.

"Come 'mer kittens!" Tooga thundered, each step rattling the ground around him. "No one can stop Tooga!

Milla made a long pixeled sith sword, though she knew it would be useless against Tooga's metal armor. They could only effect him if she hits his simulation suit, which means she could only hit the open parts of the armor.

"is it cold in here or what? . ." Seth shivered while Milla pulled him to the side as Tooga bolted at them, using his large arm to swipe and grab them. "Maybe I should just take off my ribbon so you could call our spy. . ."

"And sacrifice yourself!? No way Seth! Are you really training to be a spy!?" Milla questioned harshly.

"Of course I am--"

"Then be useful!"

"God, this suit is heavy!" Tooga complained.

"Never mind that just get them! I'm going in for the item!" Tonya yelled, bolting to their base.

Milla rolled her eyes. "Oh! NOW she's going for the item. . ."

"NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!" Tooga exclaimed. "But I'll do it anyway!"

As Tooga went for another grab Milla dodged again, leaving Seth to stand there and nearly get knocked. She did this a couple more times, but each time she left let she was getting slower, and from a distance, she could see multiple red pixel figures heading their way.

It wasn't long before Tooga grabbed Milla and turned her upside down, pulling her ribbon off as she tried to cut through his armor. She furrowed her brows as he dropped her in utter disbelief, that's when Seth swooped in and used his 'Kitty Glitter Bombs' to distract Tooga and grab his partner, hoping behind a building. "I lost. . ." Milla uttered.

"I was useless to you. . . I'm sorry. . . Maybe we're not ready. . ."

"It's fine, bring in the big guns, " Milla smiled, giving a thumbs up. "Before he finds you."

Seth nodded and took the little pin off his ankle, pressing it down and watching as it sparked and rocketed grey smoke into the air, singling for their chosen spy.

"ALRIGHT! SOME REAL FIGHT! LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT! GIVE ME ANY SPY!"

Everything went silent for a second as if nothing was going to happen. Then abrupt cheers from the crowd erupted, filling Seth's ears with shouts and excited noises, more than when Tooga appeared. He didn't understand it until he looked at the board; everyone on the Russ team including Tooga immediately went pale.

"WELL! Nevermind! We're screwed, " He heard Tooga gulp.

"Walter Beckett added"

WALTER

He tightened the white banner around his chest and forehead, giving the crowd a determined grin as he walked into the simulation area. He has never been in a simulation room this big before, he had to take it in. As said by Coach Empire, he wasn't allowed to carry or touch the other team's item, and he is only allowed in there for ten minutes or until he gets his band pulled. But he'll try his best to help Hannah's team until then! Lance's words repeated in his mind-

'Focus on the task'

A second after, he bolted past the StarShips home base, pressing on the rectangular device he had in his hand and jumping on the formed hoverboard. 'No performance today.'
.
.
.
.
Thought the was a fun little thing. Vote and comment for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
87.9K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...
58.4K 1.3K 33
"W-who hurt you?" I softly ask the aggressive guy and he looks at me with a deadly stare. ** Brooklynn Aubrey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared...
20.7K 691 17
"Wait, you want me to be an FBI agent?" Tom said smiling. "Yes, trained by you. Y/n." 《Hi, I'm y/n. I'm a normal person, at least that's what everyo...