The Shit Book of All Time [La...

By Shadow_Collective99

About a male reader getting hot girlfriends from the Raging battles of the Clone wars as they support each ot... More

Voting
The Battle of Bracca
Infiltration On Bracca & A New Ally
Jedi Temple & A Missing Link
Credits & Crime
The Battle of Felucia & The Rise of Darth Genocide
Sith Catalog
Assault on Kamino
Defense of Korriban
The Battle for Salecumi Valley
The Battle Over Coruscant
Execute Order 69 & Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars Harem(C.W Era) X Fallen Jedi Padawan M! Reader (Intro)(Jedi Lifestyle)

19.1K 73 151
By Shadow_Collective99

In the 2nd Year of the Clone Wars,with everything shifting up to date and More funding and support in the Galactic Senate, You spend most of your time relaxing on Temple Grounds trying to gain True Connection of the Force Channeling your Instincts at Techniques and Dueling others at your level on the System & Ways of the Jedi.

But today is they day you'd actually find very interesting Girls that you heard help Conquest & Support which pushed the War Effort and how they navigated through difficult Situations from being captured to being entrusted with secret information.

Judging by all of these girls you met so far you quickly assumed most of their Personalities of Kind,Care & Loving even though love & Emotions will not be permitted inside the Order but,your willing to take the risk.

No Matter What Happens...

Timeline: 21 BBY=2nd Year the Clone War

Location: Jedi Temple 0700

You are 17 Years old and was in the Canteen with all the other Jedi Padawans and Apprentices that were endlessly talking about the adventures they have and how great their Masters were. You were assigned to Pong Krell,But during the battle of Umbara he was unlisted as Treasonous to the Jedi Order after False & Fake Commands to Slaughtering the Clones like a savage. But You were eventually assigned onto a new roster for masters with your new Master being Master Saesee Tiin since his Padawan was eaten by the Dark side within him and was forced to be killed.

Right now you were enlisted Strong with the force and how you can eventually gain an advantage over your Opponents using Djem so(Form V) to tire them out. Your also strong with skills of a Lightsaber. Right now your in the Top #20 in best duelist in the order.

You were requested by the council to be informed on a matter for the battle of  Bracca to push the Separatists leaders out of hiding. And save 2 important Jedi that can help identify the new sith that has brought terror in the shadows of the galaxy.

With The Council Running out of Jedi to spare they quickly only had one optional for the moment: You

Now Moving onto Weapons & Clothing:

This Green Lightsaber show your Mysteries of the powers for good and light, but you will have high Resistance to the dark side till it is destroyed.

This is your Weapon Guard it with your life.-Obi Wan Kenobi

Author: Oof Small Jpeg but can at least see it.

This is your Yellow Lightsaber meaning you will indicate your power in the force using it as an Ally and to pursue Academic Goals & Scholary Access-ship as a Jedi Sentinel.

Your Black Robe helps keep you warm in cold temperatures but when, you do a mission on a hot planet like Tatooine you'll be in this:

You'll also be having a Mutational Upgrade with you losing your Arm during a Fight with Cognus on Moraband to prevent her from escaping:

Ship:

Now Onto your Harem of Beautiful Girls:

(Yo True Waifu)Ahsoka & Ahsoka *Rebels*(0///0)(Pick Which Ahsoka You Want and Cast a vote.)

Age:16

Likes:Y/N,Jedi,Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi,Barris Offee,Rey

Dislikes:General Grievous,Dooku,Sith,Bounty Scum,Maul

Fear: Losing Barris & Y/N

Desc: Ahsoka being Found on by the Jedi Order at 4 has been first accepted by Anakin Skywalker during the Battle of Christophis but, during over time on the Planet the two Jedi: Master & Apprentice got along well and she became the most experienced as a Padawan in her Class. She seems to take an Interest on you since you pay attention to your opponents moves & their Strengths also Weakness. But soon this Affectionate Point of View Turned into a *Different Point of View* She Admires you Greatly in how calm you are to others,even to those non-humans.

Barris Offee (Your True Soulmate you Dumb Pingas)

Description: Very Strong in the Force entering the Order at 4 was very gifted in her passionate skills with the force She is known Using Form V(Djem so) to Fight her opponents with her well-Coordinate Surroundings. You Spend with Her Most of the Time Just Like Ahsoka hanging out doing *Fun* Things. You treat her like a real friend and she does the same but, now you guys will take it further.

Age:17

Likes: Y/N,Jedi,Ahsoka,Rey,Being Comfortable

Dislikes: Sith,Being Betrayed,Dooku,Left Alone

Fear: Losing Ahsoka & Y/N

Favorite Food: Nexu Stew

Favorite Drink: Bantha Rootbeer

Home Planet: Coruscant(Since she was born and Discovered by the Jedi There.)

Jade StarSpeeder

Description: She is a new Jedi Apprentice that was Teached Currently by Quinlan Vos who has just enter the Order at 5 & later became an Apprentice at 16,She is really over Confident But, is very Flirtious with you. You Treat her like a best friend since you help her get out of tough situations but, this time it will change...

Likes: Y/N,Jedi, Other Harem Girls,Anakin Skywalker,Winning Sabaac

Dislikes: Sith,People Hurt, General Grievous, Players

Fear: Losing her Mother & Father also Y/N

Home Planet: Nar Hutta

Favorite Food: Rancor Splinter's

Favorite Drink: Blue Milk

Rey Kenobi

Author's Note: This was a Very difficult Decision because Rise of Skywalker and I was Worried I might break Canon So I thought of a New Idea: 
Idea #1: She would have a personality Disorder to switch between her Jedi Appearance and the Sith Adept for her to activate something Dangerous within her.

Idea #2: She'd Still be a Palpatine & Kenobi because her personality so she will be siding with Both the Republic and the Separatists.

Desc: Rey was a lonely scavenger on Jakku Who believed her Parents left her behind during their Rampage on getting broke and sold her to get off planet. This eventually led Master Kenobi to Find her & Help her cope with her Frustration and Sadness. When asked for Last name she said she "Didn't' have one so she was adopted under the Care of Obi Wan Kenobi and Took Care of her as if she was his real Daughter. She took aquitance with you because you help cope with her strongest emotional Problems and she's glad she has someone to Rely on.

Age:17

Likes: Y/N,Jedi,Sharing,Learning, Other Girls in Harem

Dislikes: Haters, Bad People,Pirates,Bounty Hunters,Sith

Fear: About her Personality Found out.

Favorite Food: Acklay Legs

Favorite Drink: Nexu Ligma Balls

A/N: Your Harem Will Expand Over Time.

Now that the Harem is finished it is time for our Villians to Rise:

Rey(Darkside Personality): (Darth Cognus)

Cognus=Huntress

This Dark Side Adept is the Flip side Personality of Rey and she has been taken into custody of Darth Sidious Training her as the next Sith Apprentice After The Fall of Count Dooku,She is a Private Assassin only loyal to Sidious and Would always be the first to complete his Task. She has a Dangerous & Flirty Occupation On Republic Core Worlds and can deal with most Scum(Even Pirate Trash & Rebel Scum.) In her Negotiation & Persuasion Skills to get what she needs for her Master(Grand Father) to complete his Goal: Total Annihilation of the Jedi Order.

Age:17

Favorite Food: French Fried Krayt Dragon Tail

Likes:Y/N, Her Abilities,Lust,Persuasion Easily with good Deals.

Dislikes: Homewreckers,Liars,Rich but Dumbass Buisness Men/Women,Her Parents(Except Sidious)Jedi.

Fear: Y/N finds her Identity

Favorite Drink: *Balls of Male Readers across the Galaxy*

General Grievous

Desc: The Kaleesh Warrior who sought Revenge on the Jedi for killing his love came back for Round 2 rap up his Revenge and Avenge his loved Wife. General Grievous was born on The Planet Kalee, while the Kalee were fight for freedom & independence from the Slavers who kept them in their place. The Jedi were dispatched to help the Slavers fight because they never got the Kaleesh side of the Story. He ended up becoming 2nd in command of the Droid army with large massive invasions over Planets useful to the Confederacy. To the Jedi they think the Kaleesh are even more Brutal than the Mandolorians during the Mandolorian War so they quickly doomed Grievous' Race. Sworing an Oath he will avenge his wife and fallen comrades & to Grieve forever,he will forever go on with the Name of General Grievous.

Age: Guesserino(137)=36 in Human Years

Likes: Supreme Ruling,Destruction,Collecting lightsabers of Fallen Jedi for his Collection.

Dislikes" Y/N & His Harem,Kenobi,Maul, How Stupid his Droids are.

Fear: Mace Windu

Count Dooku

Desc: A Jedi who Quit the Order because the Republic was corrupt, setting a new path down a different way:The Sith. With Him 1st Command of the Confederacy of Independent Systems & getting Funding from the Banking Clan,he was quickly to ensure war with the Republic around 22 BBY. This Sith was able to Master From II(Makashii) With doing and Tiring out most Jedi with the Power of using one Hand. The Jedi thought he was the one they were looking for,boy were they wrong.  He is only the Puppet with Strings on.....The Puppeteer is behind the Scenes.

Likes: Confederacy,Power,Military Tactics that work,Kenobi(No not in that way),Grievous,His master,Y/N(Don't get it twisted)

Age:41

Dislikes: Anakin,Ahsoka,Y/N & His Harem,Kenobi,Council,Smugglers

Fear: Anakin Becoming more powerful than he is.

A/N: Creepy as the memes that stalk the dark web and Teletubbies Combined 0_0

Darth Sidious

Desc: A Sith Lord who is always in Secret to get his revenge on the Jedi and Before the Clone Wars Started, Killed Darth Plaugeis The Wise(His Master) to Rule the Galaxy and fill the Revenge plot for the Sith for another Millenium for a New Sith Order. He began mimicking and Changing through Both sides of the war making non of them were Victorious for his New Galactic Empire to live after the Ashes of the Republic but,he'll need an Apprentice First for the Rule of Two to happen...

Likes:Manipulation,His Grand-Daughter,Unlimited Power,Destroying the Jedi.

Dislikes: Y/N & Harem,Kenobi,Windu,All Jedi, Dooku,Grievous.

Fear: Windu Killing him and The Jedi Winning the War with the help of a certain Padawan...

A/N: Alright that is it for Now and I still need Votes For Rebel or C.W Ahsoka,but for fun I'll add Season 7 Ahsoka to the Roster.

Alright this is Shadow Collective signing out!!!! 0>0 Peace!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 269 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
5.9K 124 41
This is the new version of my first story, The story of two Jedi. This is a story during the clone wars. Two Jedi, a master and his Padawan fell in l...
22.3K 585 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...
Visions By Bekah

Fanfiction

97.4K 1.2K 42
When Ezra has a vision directly before an important mission, things start to change, and Sabine starts to feel things towards him she can't--and isn'...